Dec 12 - Boys, 14, 'pose with guns on Facebook hours after gunning down young mother

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,881 | Props total: 17421 17421
 M said:
Am I missing something? Where does it say she insulted them or ran her mouth?

But I guess these cigs were worth pulling a gun and sitting in prison.....she's not the one who needed to rethink her actions, these fools pulling a gun and k!lling her are.
My apologies....it was her fiance who said something to them

When Bailey arrived at the house, he said Peterson, who was his fiancé, came out and said to the group of boys, “Why don’t you guys get a job.” He said she also told them to quit running the streets.

That’s when one of the teens pulled out a gun, Bailey said. He said when Goosby saw the gun he ran. “He didn’t want any part of that,” Bailey said.
 5 years ago '08        #82
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5307 5307

Last edited by M; 12-13-2012 at 01:24 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #83
space
space
 Games Addict said:
Even if this were true, who fu*king cares? It isn't even worth mentioning...
Your right shes gone unfortunately...sad story but fu*k it would have sjust done what i could to defuse the situation as best i could...n*ggas is too crazy these days
 5 years ago '10        #84
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 erickonasis said:
My apologies....it was her fiance who said something to them

When Bailey arrived at the house, he said Peterson, who was his fiancé, came out and said to the group of boys, “Why don’t you guys get a job.” He said she also told them to quit running the streets.

That’s when one of the teens pulled out a gun, Bailey said. He said when Goosby saw the gun he ran. “He didn’t want any part of that,” Bailey said.

her bf a bi*ch
 5 years ago '10        #85
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 47 47
 erickonasis said:
everyone here fails to leave out that she talked sh*t to them for asking for a cig....Like i said she could have said no and kept it moving but we just want to overlook that....Did she deserve to die? No but i'm sure her smart a.ss remarks didnt help the situation and sure wasnt worth risking her life over
so by your ideology, Zimmerman should have no blame
 5 years ago '08        #86
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 5535 5535
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
even still, you can't tell a 14yr old to fu*k off without being k!lled? fu*k kinda stupid mindset is that? k!lling isn't ok, no matter what anyone SAYS to you. If you're in danger then yes it's a necessary means. If your pride is hurt, or you're trying to be a tough guy, or you get offended, k!lling someone is not ok. It amazes me that stupid a.ss people can justify it to themselves.
I know, I only said that so dumbass would realize the girl didn't even say anything.

Which doesn't matter anyways.
 5 years ago '04        #87
space
space
 UcantCme said:
so by your ideology, Zimmerman should have no blame
How am i NOT blaming the kids for her death? Never said the kids were not in the wrong
 12-13-2012, 01:35 PM         #88
l0blunt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheOpulentOne said:
But let the races be the other way around and this thread would be 20 pages by now.
Man shut the fu*k up. Stop trying to make things racial. Its Jackasses like you that I hate.
 5 years ago '07        #89
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,963 | Props total: 5879 5879
 Magic City said:

No offense dude, but what kind of a.ss backwards logic is that?

Violence begets violence.

All you have to do is look at these third world countries that (most if not all) have harsher punishments and allow vigilante justice, to see this. These countries become war torn because of the lack of civility for these types of matters.

What we need is more compassion and care in this world. Kids are ending up like this because people (not just parents, but they are a significant factor) now a days preach and promote this bullsh*t way of life where everyone needs to be "hard" and showing compassion is weakness. These kids are soaking this ignorant nonsense up then turn around and commit atrocities like this. We're feeding the next generation ignorance and nonsense and because of it the world will suffer. You reap what you sow.

Harsher punishments don't work because the ignorance that lingers in these children's minds clouds what should be their better judgment (at least it would be if we brought them up right) and as a result they don't look towards the future and see the bigger picture. They don't think ahead and prepare for consequences. They're living in the moment because they're being brought up to believe that that's all that matters. No compassion, no care, no goals or eye for the future, no love in their hearts. There's only now and it belongs to them, fu*k everyone and everything else.

That's the problem with this world today, too many careless, ignorant, selfish people. It's the blind leading the blind and there aren't enough real leaders to change that.

[pic - click to view]

12-13-2012, 01:43 PM         #90
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BluCupShawty said:

her bf a bi*ch
Lol got his bi*ch k!lled for being a smartass.
Theres this bumbass spanish n*gga that be walking around the gas station by me though. Muthafuhka stay asking me for a bogey. I had to tell dude "for the last time, I DO NOT SMOKE!"
Dude gonna catch an attitude with me. smh
 5 years ago '07        #91
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
I feel. What y'all are saying about the disparity in punishment between blacks and whites. It's a legit argument and VERY factual. Bt at the same time we have to be selective in the cases that are defended when it comes to this issue. Those kids made a HUGE mistake and they have to pay the price. IMO letting 13-14 year olds run around k!lling innocent people, do a little bid in juvenile then come out at 18 and live on with no consequences seems a little soft. But at the same time taking away their whole life is a bit overkill. It's obvious these kids are not in good environments and they not being raised in a healthy way. They can be rehabilitated and not institutionalized. But our system has very little focus on rehab mostly just hard time.

We can't give murderers youthful offender status automatically. The circumstances of the case have to determine that. In this case I say they should be treated as adults and the punishment needs to be harsh but also offers the kids and chance to turn their lives around and regain their freedom one day while their young.

But that's what's wrong with this country. We don't address the issues that create the culture and fiber of our country. Politicians distract us with bullsh*t while our society deteriorates all around us.

RIP to the mother and prayers for all families involved.
 5 years ago '10        #92
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 47 47
 FeedTheBeast said:
I feel. What y'all are saying about the disparity in punishment between blacks and whites. It's a legit argument and VERY factual. Bt at the same time we have to be selective in the cases that are defended when it comes to this issue. Those kids made a HUGE mistake and they have to pay the price. IMO letting 13-14 year olds run around k!lling innocent people, do a little bid in juvenile then come out at 18 and live on with no consequences seems a little soft. But at the same time taking away their whole life is a bit overkill. It's obvious these kids are not in good environments and they not being raised in a healthy way. They can be rehabilitated and not institutionalized. But our system has very little focus on rehab mostly just hard time.

We can't give murderers youthful offender status automatically. The circumstances of the case have to determine that. In this case I say they should be treated as adults and the punishment needs to be harsh but also offers the kids and chance to turn their lives around and regain their freedom one day while their young.

But that's what's wrong with this country. We don't address the issues that create the culture and fiber of our country. Politicians distract us with bullsh*t while our society deteriorates all around us.

i feel what you are saying bruh but why should they be allowed to be rehabed and one day have their freedom when they took that way from this innocent young woman? That little girl will now have to grow up with no mother and raised by that bi*chmade f*ggot that ran after running his mouth while his wife got capped all over a damn cigarette.
 5 years ago '06        #93
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 TheOpulentOne said:
These fools don't care about the black-on-black murders that occur every single day in the hood. But as soon as there's a difference in race, they pounce all over it.

reactions would be the same even if she happened to be black

there's always that one overly sensitive person trying to start a race war over everything
 12-13-2012, 02:01 PM         #94
Games Addict  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Who gives a sh*t?

They went overkill the second they k!lled that woman. Then they posted celebratory pictures on FACEBOOK? What if that was your mother?

If it were up to me, they'd be put to death.

I'm not against rehab to prevent things like this, but if you're already a k!ller then you've got to go. You've already proven your worth to society and what can you do to rehabilitate yourself in prison but be a drain to society?

The punishment should fit the crime. You take away a person's life without any good reason, then you pay for it with your life.
 5 years ago '10        #95
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
kill 'em. If we had harsher punishments in this country, maybe sh*t like this would stop happening. Get that DNA out of the gene pool. Rip to the mom.
I agree. Get serious with punishments and maybe (just maybe) it will deter people from committing these type of crimes.
 12-13-2012, 02:40 PM         #96
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalmartRollback said:
I agree. Get serious with punishments and maybe (just maybe) it will deter people from committing these type of crimes.
The fuhk is getting serious with punishments going to do? You know muthafuhkas out here in the real world know that when you k!ll or fuhk some sh*t up theres a great possibility they're going to get time or possibly even death. Fact of the matter is people gonna do what they wanna do good or bad. Is what it is. I don't know anyone on here but it be looking to me like noone in this section has ever lost anyone to senseless violence or grew up in areas where sh*t like this happens more often than not. If you're ever in a fuhked up spot, getting robbed at gun point, or have a muthafuhka in your house ready to r*pe, k!ll, then rob your a.ss tell him "hey pal, you dont wanna do this. You can go to jail or get the death penalty."
See if he gonna drop everything, tell you "you're right" and bounce from up out your sh*t.
Probably make the muthafuhka r*pe you harder saying that sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #97
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9504 9504
 ManWithoutFear! said:
The fuhk is getting serious with punishments going to do? You know muthafuhkas out here in the real world know that when you k!ll or fuhk some sh*t up theres a great possibility they're going to get time or possibly even death. Fact of the matter is people gonna do what they wanna do good or bad. Is what it is. I don't know anyone on here but it be looking to me like noone in this section has ever lost anyone to senseless violence or grew up in areas where sh*t like this happens more often than not. If you're ever in a fuhked up spot, getting robbed at gun point, or have a muthafuhka in your house ready to r*pe, k!ll, then rob your a.ss tell him "hey pal, you dont wanna do this. You can go to jail or get the death penalty."
See if he gonna drop everything, tell you "you're right" and bounce from up out your sh*t.
Probably make the muthafuhka r*pe you harder saying that sh*t.
naw man, look at Singapore where your a.ss will get caned if you get caught sprayin' graffiti. Or you get your hand cut off if you get caught stealing. The crime rate is much lower. If it was automatic firing squad for any crime resulting in death, I guarantee you the amount of those crimes will go down. People think that they'll just end up in the pen or get off with a good lawyer.
 12-13-2012, 03:16 PM         #98
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
naw man, look at Singapore where your a.ss will get caned if you get caught sprayin' graffiti. Or you get your hand cut off if you get caught stealing. The crime rate is much lower. If it was automatic firing squad for any crime resulting in death, I guarantee you the amount of those crimes will go down. People think that they'll just end up in the pen or get off with a good lawyer.
You have a point, but I just don't know man. I won't sit here and act like I never broke the law or anything. Hell me going to jail was ultimately what made me join the Army. I don't know about other countries but people in America when they do some ill sh*t just always have that "I won't get caught" mentality. And alotta these muthafuhkas think tv and real life go hand and hand. Like what you said about people thinking they'll just get locked up, get out, and go back to living their lives. I was locked up in around 00' and I was in that bi*ch with dudes who k!lled folks sittin' in there talking about when I get home." You aint going no where! lol Fact is we different over here man. Everything is so glamorized that I dont even think these 2 dipsh*ts even realize the severity of what it is they just did.

But they will though
 5 years ago '04        #99
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9504 9504
 ManWithoutFear! said:
You have a point, but I just don't know man. I won't sit here and act like I never broke the law or anything. Hell me going to jail was ultimately what made me join the Army. I don't know about other countries but people in America when they do some ill sh*t just always have that "I won't get caught" mentality. And alotta these muthafuhkas think tv and real life go hand and hand. Like what you said about people thinking they'll just get locked up, get out, and go back to living their lives. I was locked up in around 00' and I was in that bi*ch with dudes who k!lled folks sittin' in there talking about when I get home." You aint going no where! lol Fact is we different over here man. Everything is so glamorized that I dont even think these 2 dipsh*ts even realize the severity of what it is they just did.

But they will though
Straight up. I went to jail a few times growing up. If it was a true deterrant, then I wouldn't have gone back but I agree most people just figure they won't get caught. And then you're right, the glamorized notion of "bein bout that life", or being prison hardened, etc doesn't help the matter.
 12-13-2012, 03:47 PM         #100
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Straight up. I went to jail a few times growing up. If it was a true deterrant, then I wouldn't have gone back but I agree most people just figure they won't get caught. And then you're right, the glamorized notion of "bein bout that life", or being prison hardened, etc doesn't help the matter.
Yep. Man, when I went to jail but I was shot a few days earlier by my homeboy in the parking lot of a Burger King in Newark, NJ. I get in there and my shoulder was all wrapped and sh*t. These cats in there pulling their shirts up, pulling up there pants legs showing me their gunshot wounds. I'm thinkin' "what the fuhk kinda Twighlight Zone sh*t have I stepped into?"
Not given a single fuhk about what they did to land them in there. Just living life behind bars like that's how life's supposed to be. That's what I mean by what I was saying in the previous posts. Some people just really, genuinely, do not give an iota of a fuhk.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago