Dec 12 - Boys, 14, 'pose with guns on Facebook hours after gunning down young mother

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #61
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5233 5233
 erickonasis said:
Like i said i get asked for a cig almost every day going into the office...Do i insult the less fortunate...no....is it worth risking my life and being a smart a.ss over someone asking me for a cig? No...n*ggas is crazy here in Philly would just said i dont smoke (which i dont) and kept it moving . But no bi*ch had to go the extra mile and run her mouth. Did she deserve to die? No but really was the comment worth dying over?
Am I missing something? Where does it say she insulted them or ran her mouth?

But I guess these cigs were worth pulling a gun and sitting in prison.....she's not the one who needed to rethink her actions, these fools pulling a gun and k!lling her are.
 12-13-2012, 10:55 AM         #62
bbrossy313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
Still if i gotta choose between givin someone a cig and my life ima give the cig everytime and i'm definitely not going to insult a n*gga over asking for a cigerrette. Seriously wtf. Motherfu*kers ask me this sh*t all the time and i dont even smoke
You must live n a nasty a.ss neighborhood if you think someone will k!ll you over a cigarette... Let alone some little a.ss kids.

Id choose to give them a cig too if i really knew the little piece of sh*t was going to shoot me but honestly you would think these kids would ask the same question. Would a cig be worth losing my life over?
 12-13-2012, 11:30 AM         #63
S E L F  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheOpulentOne said:
But let the races be the other way around and this thread would be 20 pages by now.
and let me guess, you'd be the first guy telling us to "get over it"...
 5 years ago '08        #64
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5518 5518
 getyagameup said:

great solution. k!ll all the people who do bad things. we won't have any people left in this world. where should we start??? in ghettos like this where sh*t happens every day or on wall st, say at lehmen brothers, where their company was partially responsible for the 2008 economic collapse??? or at GlaxoSmithKline, who paid a 3 billion dollar fine to the gov't for falsely advertising drugs to do things that they didn't do and cause over 100,000 deaths due to these drugs??? or how about HSBC, who recently paid about 2 billion dollars to the feds for money laundering billions of dollars for the same Mexican drug cartels that have been responsible for over 50,000 deaths in the last few years due to an "illegal" drug trade that brings tons of coke and weed into the US and plays a major role in the "war on drugs" which is further incarcerating the fathers of kids like this FOR YEARS AND YEARS behind non violent bullsh*t drug charges???????? so where do we start oh great philosopher?
Right, that's what I said.

No, in this situation these kids should die. Kids k!lling some woman bc she wouldn't give them a fu*king cig and then they post it on fb all proud and sh*t. It's fu*king disgusting and there's no defense of it despite you trying to deflect it into other areas which are completely irrelevant to the situation.
 5 years ago '11        #65
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,745 | Props total: 4942 4942
these k!llers will be out by 21 ........ little fake Kenards
 5 years ago '06        #66
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Chris daRealist said:
Its not there genes, its the way they were raised. Let them have been brought up in a structured home with both parents and attained an education from a excellent school system, this would not happened.

Society is sick and alot of kids born into bad situations will continue to grow up to be bad people.

this is absolutely true. i mean youre gonna have some mofos that cross the line but, there is less chance of this happening if there is genuine love and trust in the household.
 5 years ago '05        #67
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 TheOpulentOne said:
But let the races be the other way around and this thread would be 20 pages by now.
And somebody post this same comment in every post. Great info Capt. Obvious.
 5 years ago '10        #68
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 erickonasis said:
Dumb bi*ch...is your life worth giving a n*gga a cig and insulting them?"

erickonasis said:
Still if i gotta choose between givin someone a cig and my life ima give the cig everytime and i'm definitely not going to insult a n*gga over asking for a cigerrette. Seriously wtf. Motherfu*kers ask me this sh*t all the time and i dont even smoke
so she is supposed to know not giving a cigerette to minors would result in her death? she didnt do sh*t wrong on that situation, she ran into too immature punks who just flushed any future down the drain.
 5 years ago '10        #69
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
force em to smoke 5 cigs @ a time until they stop breathing. Unacceptable.
SMH @ the racial in here.

Her boyfriend was present, I guess he froze up or something. You can't brush off and dismiss these young cats these days....
 5 years ago '04        #70
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
killing somebody over some cigs?

what happened to the days when you just stole your parents
 5 years ago '11        #71
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Can't even blame dude if he's racist for the rest of his life

5 years ago '04        #72
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 2284 2284
ima just say this i feel america should have more harsh penalties and stop waisting money with the prison system i mean the average cost of an inmate is like 30k a year why waste money. if you did a crime like murder instead of puttin u in jail for 20 years or whatever take them out back one bullet to the head is a lot cheaper could even donate the organs is possible once the word get out i think crime would go down
 5 years ago '12        #73
The Consultant 367 heat pts367
space
space
$25,279 | Props total: 30288 30288
Not even gone try to debate the black vs white thing that always comes up in most threads. No win situation.

But yeah thats crazy what they murdered her over. Cats out here think the street life is a beautiful thing.

12-13-2012, 12:51 PM         #74
Games Addict  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don't you see the pattern? it's what the media does. portray black people, even their kids, as monsters. for them to try 13 yr olds as adults speaks volumes into the harshness of the criminal justice system towards minorities. i'm in no way excusing what they did however, the man's desire to get them off the street and into a cage for the rest of their lives is criminal within itself. i'm so sick of white people blaming minorities for their actions as if white folks could ever really talk about heinous, criminal or harsh activities to another race, AS IF WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE NICEST, MOST AGREEABLE, MOST GET ALONG WITH RACE ON THIS PLANET. all they create is destruction, greed, selfishness and apathy so what do they really expect in return???????????????????????????????????????????
I saw a case on I Survived, or k!ller Kids not too long ago. A white girl and her lesbian lover (also white and both under age) k!lled her grandparents. They were caught and eventually sentenced, but during one of the court appearances, the judge said clearly that if the law would allow it, he would sentence her to death.

These were young white girls, teenagers and the judge was a white man.

You act as the young white murderers are given light sentences.

And I think its more likely that black people themselves in their own communities do more to portray themselves negatively than the media ever could.

People often blame shows like Cops for showing too many blacks but never ask why there are so many blacks on cops to begin with. They're basically saying, 'don't air our dirty laundry', that does more to perpetuate the problem than anything else.
 5 years ago '04        #75
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,815 | Props total: 17202 17202
 Infamous2o1x said:
so she is supposed to know not giving a cigerette to minors would result in her death? she didnt do sh*t wrong on that situation, she ran into too immature punks who just flushed any future down the drain.
everyone here fails to leave out that she talked sh*t to them for asking for a cig....Like i said she could have said no and kept it moving but we just want to overlook that....Did she deserve to die? No but i'm sure her smart a.ss remarks didnt help the situation and sure wasnt worth risking her life over
 5 years ago '04        #76
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 getyagameup said:

don't you see the pattern? it's what the media does. portray black people, even their kids, as monsters. for them to try 13 yr olds as adults speaks volumes into the harshness of the criminal justice system towards minorities. i'm in no way excusing what they did however, the man's desire to get them off the street and into a cage for the rest of their lives is criminal within itself. i'm so sick of white people blaming minorities for their actions as if white folks could ever really talk about heinous, criminal or harsh activities to another race, AS IF WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE NICEST, MOST AGREEABLE, MOST GET ALONG WITH RACE ON THIS PLANET. all they create is destruction, greed, selfishness and apathy so what do they really expect in return???????????????????????????????????????????
I live in CO and the punk a.ss little white kid who kidnapped and murdered Jessica Ridgeway is being tried as an adult too. James Holmes is white and the media is portraying him as a monster. I'm not saying there isn't racial bias in the media. But I don't think it's some big conspiracy theory like you indicate. But from the comments like "all white people create is destruction, greed, selfishness" etc then you are doing nothing but perpetuating your own reality. If you can't get out of the mindset where you group an entire race together, how do you expect everyone else to?
 5 years ago '08        #77
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5518 5518
 erickonasis said:
everyone here fails to leave out that she talked sh*t to them for asking for a cig....Like i said she could have said no and kept it moving but we just want to overlook that....Did she deserve to die? No but i'm sure her smart a.ss remarks didnt help the situation and sure wasnt worth risking her life over
O ya? What'd she say?
 5 years ago '07        #78
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 erickonasis said:
Dumb bi*ch...is your life worth giving a n*gga a cig and insulting them?"
It was her boyfriend dumbass bi*ch read first!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #79
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 SlickJ101 said:
O ya? What'd she say?

even still, you can't tell a 14yr old to fu*k off without being k!lled? fu*k kinda stupid mindset is that? k!lling isn't ok, no matter what anyone SAYS to you. If you're in danger then yes it's a necessary means. If your pride is hurt, or you're trying to be a tough guy, or you get offended, k!lling someone is not ok. It amazes me that stupid a.ss people can justify it to themselves.
 12-13-2012, 01:21 PM         #80
Games Addict  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even if this were true, who fu*king cares? It isn't even worth mentioning...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy