Dec 12 - Boys, 14, 'pose with guns on Facebook hours after gunning down young mother

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2652 2652
 corys35 said:
 5 years ago '04        #42
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
 erickonasis said:
Dumb bi*ch...is your life worth giving a n*gga a cig and insulting them?"
 12-13-2012, 01:52 AM         #43
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
Idk how I should feel about this. Atleast the shooters weren't Black or the Victim wasn't Black
to craquers they black

unless they doing something good the their not black
 12-13-2012, 01:54 AM         #44
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NBA Brawler said:
There was no reason for this sh*t to happen. You gonna k!ll the woman because she wouldn't give you her cigarettes? Smh I hope they catch these fu*kers.
My cousin was k!lled over his Nautica keychain in 95'.
sh*t like this happens in the hood all day everyday. Do you care?
 5 years ago '08        #45
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 Chris daRealist said:
Its not there genes, its the way they were raised. Let them have been brought up in a structured home with both parents and attained an education from a excellent school system, this would not happened.

Society is sick and alot of kids born into bad situations will continue to grow up to be bad people.
 5 years ago '04        #46
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
R.I.P to the chick but this is the perfect song...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #47
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,382 | Props total: 989 989
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
kill 'em. If we had harsher punishments in this country, maybe sh*t like this would stop happening. Get that DNA out of the gene pool. Rip to the mom.
No offense dude, but what kind of a.ss backwards logic is that?

Violence begets violence.

All you have to do is look at these third world countries that (most if not all) have harsher punishments and allow vigilante justice, to see this. These countries become war torn because of the lack of civility for these types of matters.

What we need is more compassion and care in this world. Kids are ending up like this because people (not just parents, but they are a significant factor) now a days preach and promote this bullsh*t way of life where everyone needs to be "hard" and showing compassion is weakness. These kids are soaking this ignorant nonsense up then turn around and commit atrocities like this. We're feeding the next generation ignorance and nonsense and because of it the world will suffer. You reap what you sow.

Harsher punishments don't work because the ignorance that lingers in these children's minds clouds what should be their better judgment (at least it would be if we brought them up right) and as a result they don't look towards the future and see the bigger picture. They don't think ahead and prepare for consequences. They're living in the moment because they're being brought up to believe that that's all that matters. No compassion, no care, no goals or eye for the future, no love in their hearts. There's only now and it belongs to them, fu*k everyone and everything else.

That's the problem with this world today, too many careless, ignorant, selfish people. It's the blind leading the blind and there aren't enough real leaders to change that.

Last edited by G2MC; 12-13-2012 at 01:55 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #48
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,600 | Props total: 2995 2995
dayum..should have gave up them cigarettes.. sad to say, it aint worth your giving your life over instead
 12-13-2012, 07:00 AM         #49
ThaLockerRoom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I know what you're saying and I'm a strong advocate of Nurture vs. Nature. But that was more of a tongue in cheek comment because if at 14yrs old, they are already developing into someone that has that lack of respect for life, has already made a history of runins with cops and could very well potentially grow up to be a detriment to society. I mean I was a little punk kid back in the day but not to the point of k!lling someone for some cigs
some people are BORN into environments where they're surrounded by death and ignorance, i wouldn't expect you to understand since you're a sheltered middle class white guy.
 12-13-2012, 07:14 AM         #50
SteelCurtain43  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 steeLTown said:
I live in Beaver County I heard about this the other day...and its Beaver Falls, PA not Beaver Hills...RIP to the mom...
Hold the fu*k up, Steeltown you from Beaver Falls? You ever heard of Ellwood City?
 5 years ago '04        #51
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 45 45
Where does it state she insulted them anyways? Or is that just bx member's way of justifying it because they're black and we need to defend them because they're black. If they were white, the crime would be just as disgusting and just as punishable.
 5 years ago '07        #52
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,263 | Props total: 308 308
 5 years ago '04        #53
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Chris daRealist said:
I totally agree man but whats probably gonna happen is theyll do 15-20yrs and come out with a masters in criminology, than the cycle continues.. I did some bad things as a kid and realized thats not who i was... These kids did something horrible but 1 day they might regret it and want to be good people too... I say we have to invest in communities and people or where just gonna continue to have tragedies like this..

To the people who say have them k!lled, I say YOU do it.. Let their blood be on YOUR hands.
first off rip to the lady. something like this is always tragic regardless of race. good comment. it's people like the guy you responded to that are the problem and continue the cycle of ignorance and apathy in this world. first off, why are they being tried as adults at 13??? god damn. that mean that these kids are doomed at life. granted they have made a grave mistake and taken someone's life however let's be fu*king for real, does anyone really think life in jail for 13 yr olds in the solution??? like you said, all it's going to do is create bigger monsters if/when they get out.

what about all of the drone attacks that the US is conducting on foreign lands that we are invading under the mask of anti terrorist efforts???? should we then keep the entire army locked up for life and/or k!ll them??? i don't hear anyone suggesting that bullsh*t. the environments that these youth are growing up in are what the problem is. when you couple that with the media, lack of parenting and other factors you get situations like this. different thinking across the board for all people is what's needed to make this world a better place.

SlickJ101 said:
fu*k that. You do something this bad, even at 13 and you should be done.

fu*k wasting our taxes on trying to rehab these little pieces of sh*t. Whoever k!lls them is doing what needs to be done.
great solution. k!ll all the people who do bad things. we won't have any people left in this world. where should we start??? in ghettos like this where sh*t happens every day or on wall st, say at lehmen brothers, where their company was partially responsible for the 2008 economic collapse??? or at GlaxoSmithKline, who paid a 3 billion dollar fine to the gov't for falsely advertising drugs to do things that they didn't do and cause over 100,000 deaths due to these drugs??? or how about HSBC, who recently paid about 2 billion dollars to the feds for money laundering billions of dollars for the same Mexican drug cartels that have been responsible for over 50,000 deaths in the last few years due to an "illegal" drug trade that brings tons of coke and weed into the US and plays a major role in the "war on drugs" which is further incarcerating the fathers of kids like this FOR YEARS AND YEARS behind non violent bullsh*t drug charges???????? so where do we start oh great philosopher?

TheOpulentOne said:
These fools don't care about the black-on-black murders that occur every single day in the hood. But as soon as there's a difference in race, they pounce all over it.
don't you see the pattern? it's what the media does. portray black people, even their kids, as monsters. for them to try 13 yr olds as adults speaks volumes into the harshness of the criminal justice system towards minorities. i'm in no way excusing what they did however, the man's desire to get them off the street and into a cage for the rest of their lives is criminal within itself. i'm so sick of white people blaming minorities for their actions as if white folks could ever really talk about heinous, criminal or harsh activities to another race, AS IF WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE NICEST, MOST AGREEABLE, MOST GET ALONG WITH RACE ON THIS PLANET. all they create is destruction, greed, selfishness and apathy so what do they really expect in return???????????????????????????????????????????

Magic City said:

No offense dude, but what kind of a.ss backwards logic is that?

Violence begets violence.

All you have to do is look at these third world countries that (most if not all) have harsher punishments and allow vigilante justice, to see this. These countries become war torn because of the lack of civility for these types of matters.

What we need is more compassion and care in this world. Kids are ending up like this because people (not just parents, but they are a significant factor) now a days preach and promote this bullsh*t way of life where everyone needs to be "hard" and showing compassion is weakness. These kids are soaking this ignorant nonsense up then turn around and commit atrocities like this. We're feeding the next generation ignorance and nonsense and because of it the world will suffer. You reap what you sow.

Harsher punishments don't work because the ignorance that lingers in these children's minds clouds what should be their better judgment (at least it would be if we brought them up right) and as a result they don't look towards the future and see the bigger picture. They don't think ahead and prepare for consequences. They're living in the moment because they're being brought up to believe that that's all that matters. No compassion, no care, no goals or eye for the future, no love in their hearts. There's only now and it belongs to them, fu*k everyone and everything else.

That's the problem with this world today, too many careless, ignorant, selfish people. It's the blind leading the blind and there aren't enough real leaders to change that.

ThaLockerRoom said:
some people are BORN into environments where they're surrounded by death and ignorance, i wouldn't expect you to understand since you're a sheltered middle class white guy.
hahahahahaha. how could they??? they don't really understand the struggle. white people could never understand our struggle. they haven't experienced what black folks have gone through. let's reverse the roles and enslave them for a few hundred years. create a bias monetary and judicial system where we target white people and incarcerate them forever and see how that weighs on them. let's depict them as monsters in all the media that we own. let's manipulate their rock and country artists to make music about selling drugs, brandishing guns and k!lling their own for nothing and see how that affects their youth. some of these cats in here are just ignorant to the workings of this country and are better off playing their XBoxes and PS3s until the day comes when sh*t gets really real and maybe then their eyes would be open to what's going on.
 12-13-2012, 09:12 AM         #54
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these lil n*ggas really k!lled HER because HE didnt give them a cigarette? over cigarettes tho
 5 years ago '04        #55
tanman10 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 1 1
 erickonasis said:
Still if i gotta choose between givin someone a cig and my life ima give the cig everytime and i'm definitely not going to insult a n*gga over asking for a cigerrette. Seriously wtf. Motherfu*kers ask me this sh*t all the time and i dont even smoke
are you retarded? you out here actin like the girl knew she was gonna get shot if she didn't buy em cigs.. how the fu*k was she to know they had a gun, and that they were gonna shoot her over a fu*king single pack of cigs? Young kids are irrational, just like you. you need to grow the fu*k up
 12-13-2012, 09:15 AM         #56
ScarlosSantana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I bet it never even crossed these little fu*kwads minds the impact their actions would have. They ruined so many lives today. Their own. The motherless child. Their own families. The deceased family and baby daddy.

I'm going to be disgusted beyond imagination if someone tries to play the race card in defense of them kids.

Last edited by ScarlosSantana; 12-13-2012 at 09:17 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #57
Two Five Design 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 16 16
I blame this plump faced hoe
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #58
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,936 | Props total: 59 59
funny how nothing but excuses are being made in here and its the white ppls fault even when 2 black kids murdered a mother over a fu*king cigarette.

getyagameup, you can write long paragraphs all you want but you are still just as racist as those you speak about, a white guy k!lls a black person and its full out racial war, a black person k!lls a white and its "ohh...its ok, we were enslaved for yada yada years and the white ppl are responsible for much worse crimes"...how about just taking responsibility of the task at hand and quit making excuses for the pieces of sh*ts in this world!
 12-13-2012, 10:29 AM         #59
DOUGHBOY3226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
Dumb bi*ch...is your life worth giving a n*gga a cig and insulting them?"
Typical n11ger **** mentality you and these f*gs should die
 5 years ago '04        #60
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,925 | Props total: 17528 17528
 DOUGHBOY3226 said:
Typical n11ger **** mentality you and these f*gs should die
Like i said i get asked for a cig almost every day going into the office...Do i insult the less fortunate...no....is it worth risking my life and being a smart a.ss over someone asking me for a cig? No...n*ggas is crazy here in Philly would just said i dont smoke (which i dont) and kept it moving . But no bi*ch had to go the extra mile and run her mouth. Did she deserve to die? No but really was the comment worth dying over?
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy