Dec 12 - Boys, 14, 'pose with guns on Facebook hours after gunning down young mother

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-12-2012, 01:16 PM         #1
8317 pageviews
124 comments

Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dec 12 - Boys, 14, 'pose with guns on Facebook hours after gunning down young mother

[pic - click to view]

Boys, 14, 'pose with guns on Facebook hours after fatally shooting woman, 22' | Mail Online

Two 14-year-old boys who allegedly shot dead a young mother in an argument over a packet of cigarettes posted pictures of themselves brandishing guns on Facebook hours after the crime.

Police are still searching for Todavia Cleckley and Marcus Velasquez, who will be tried as adults for the murder in Beaver Hills, Pennsylvania on Saturday afternoon.

A third boy, 13-year-old Kyle Goosby, is already in custody and has been charged with conspiracy to commit homicide.

One of the teenagers allegedly shot 22-year-old Kayla Peterson around 3pm on Saturday as she stood outside her home with her boyfriend, William Bailey.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The boys had followed Bailey from a nearby store asking for cigarettes and got into an argument with him and Peterson, according to court documents.

One teen pulled out a gun and fired a single shot, Beaver County police Chief Charles R. Jones Jr. told the Pittsburgh Post Gazette.

Ms Peterson, who had a young daughter, was flown to Allegheny General Hospital but died from a single gunshot wound to the abdomen two hours later.

'Words were exchanged and then gunfire,' Jones said. 'It's disheartening juveniles this age were involved in an incident like this, and have guns.'

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

On Sunday, less than 12 hours after the shooting, a blurry photograph of two boys pointing guns at the camera was posted on Cleckley's Facebook page.

The page already showed him posing with two guns - a semi-automatic pistol and a revolver - as the profile picture, which was uploaded last week. The page has now been taken down.

Jones told the Times Online that the boys were 'no strangers to us. We've dealt with them before'. He added that he was not aware of the teenagers having contact with Peterson before the k!lling.

The boys have all had previous run ins with the police.

Velasquez, who has been involved with at least five alleged incidents, is still awaiting a hearing for two disorderly conduct citations from November, the Times Online reported.

Cleckley pleaded guilty on November 8 to violation of compulsory school attendance and was fined, while Goosby has been found guilty of disorderly conduct and also fined.

Velasquez is charged with criminal homicide, aggravated a.ssault, reckless endangerment and conspiracy to commit homicide in this latest crime. Cleckley is charged with conspiracy to commit homicide.

'They're armed and dangerous,' Chief Jones said. 'I'd like to see them off the street.'

Beaver County District Attorney Anthony Berosh said he will prosecute both teens as adults.
yet another senseless k!lling image

124 comments for "Dec 12 - Boys, 14, 'pose with guns on Facebook hours after gunning down young mother"

5 years ago '04        #2
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,154 | Props total: 9464 9464
kill 'em. If we had harsher punishments in this country, maybe sh*t like this would stop happening. Get that DNA out of the gene pool. Rip to the mom.
 5 years ago '06        #3
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
I hate this world
 5 years ago '04        #4
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17407 17407
Dumb bi*ch...is your life worth giving a n*gga a cig and insulting them?"
 5 years ago '04        #5
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
I bet it never even crossed these little fu*kwads minds the impact their actions would have. They ruined so many lives today. Their own. The motherless child. Their own families. The deceased family and baby daddy.
 5 years ago '04        #6
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 erickonasis said:
You got to be kidding right? These kids aren't even old enough to legally smoke. So on that premise alone she had every right to refuse their request.

fu*k these kids. They deserve death for their blatant lack of respect for life.
 12-12-2012, 02:18 PM         #7
Games Addict  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12-12-2012, 02:19 PM         #8
Joehook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king idiots, enjoy that prison life.
 5 years ago '12        #9
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
n*ggas not giving a fu*k at all now. It's sad.
 12-12-2012, 02:21 PM         #10
Joehook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
Your the exact type of idiot as these kids. Why the fu*k are you free?
 5 years ago '10        #11
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 12-12-2012, 02:34 PM         #12
NiteTerroz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I say unleash a special task force in all of these ratchet a.ss cities and take these mutherfu*kas OUT!! Sons, Fathers, Mothers, Daughters.. I dont care anymore.

This WORLD needs an enema!

[pic - click to view]

12-12-2012, 02:36 PM         #13
Games Addict  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sometimes kids are born that way ^^^ and no amount of good parenting, schooling can change them...

couple a bad environment wiht the fact that teenagers aren't mentally developed yet and can't reason like an adult would... then you've got a recipe for Detroit

Last edited by Games Addict; 12-12-2012 at 02:40 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #14
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2751 2751
they'll get all the cigarettes in prison they want now. just gotta do some strange things to acquire em.
 5 years ago '04        #15
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17407 17407
 Joehook said:
Your the exact type of idiot as these kids. Why the fu*k are you free?
Still if i gotta choose between givin someone a cig and my life ima give the cig everytime and i'm definitely not going to insult a n*gga over asking for a cigerrette. Seriously wtf. Motherfu*kers ask me this sh*t all the time and i dont even smoke
 5 years ago '04        #16
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,154 | Props total: 9464 9464
 Chris daRealist said:
Its not there genes, its the way they were raised. Let them have been brought up in a structured home with both parents and attained an education from a excellent school system, this would not happened.

Society is sick and alot of kids born into bad situations will continue to grow up to be bad people.
I know what you're saying and I'm a strong advocate of Nurture vs. Nature. But that was more of a tongue in cheek comment because if at 14yrs old, they are already developing into someone that has that lack of respect for life, has already made a history of runins with cops and could very well potentially grow up to be a detriment to society. I mean I was a little punk kid back in the day but not to the point of k!lling someone for some cigs
 5 years ago '04        #17
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,047 | Props total: 19879 19879
stupid little dirty muthafu*kas.
 5 years ago '04        #18
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9591 9591
The one on the right is gonna have mad problems in lock up
 5 years ago '07        #19
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
Times like these where I wish for cruel and unusual punishment. A fist f!ght with some real OG's to teach them a lesson.
 5 years ago '04        #20
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
_______
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago