T.I. – Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Official Anticipation/Discussion Thread)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
Makaveli4Eva 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 160 160
T.I. Mad underrated. n*gga been a beast since I'm Serious. Weakest album is No Mercy and T.I. vs T.I.P. had BANGERS (Da Dopeman, Big sh*t Poppin', Watch What You Say To Me, My Type, Tell Em I Said That, My Swag, etc.). fu*k Da City Up was nice too. n*gga one of the only n*ggaz who background match his raps. Plus this bang
 5 years ago '09        #122
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
The songs I heard from Trouble Man was aight
I bet this album is not even better than Paper Trail
 5 years ago '09        #123
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
I'm waiting for the grouprip to leak.......
 5 years ago '11        #124
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
Well COT DAMN

I'm at "The Way We Ride", and this joint is TOUGH!, woooo . If he does a vid for this, there should at least be 25 slabs swangin back-to-back-to-back. Shiit.

Tip caught me completely off guard with this album. I came in here with absolutely no expectation

I'm hype as fu*k lolll.

Tip is the biggest troll ever. I thought this n*gga had reached Luda status of flabbyness

I'm sorry TIP

Last edited by keejee; 12-12-2012 at 08:20 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #125
JohnnyCage202 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,546 | Props total: 9061 9061
King back!!!
 5 years ago '12        #126
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 ash1990 said:
I'm waiting for the grouprip to leak.......
sh*ts out
 5 years ago '05        #127
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25141 25141
 FreshBeatzBx said:
sh*ts out
Frenchie....Shut The fu*k Up. No GroupRip Is Out,Damn. You Was Saying That Same sh*t In The Chief Keef Thread and Didn't Know The Difference From A GR & WR.
 5 years ago '12        #128
space
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
Frenchie....Shut The fu*k Up. No GroupRip Is Out,Damn. You Was Saying That Same sh*t In The Chief Keef Thread and Didn't Know The Difference From A GR & WR.

The link I got it from said grouprip. Ain't grouprip basically CD quality? sh*t was like an hour or 2 ago u think a n*gga can't learn the difference if someone explained it to them in less than 5 mins.

Smoke ma d!ck n*gga, u boxden n*ggas is funny tho I did not say anything was grouprip in the Keef thread I asked d!ckhead. I can't wait til it be a ny n*gga talkin reckless on here so we can meet up, I betu mad of you n*ggas on here wit ya loose mouths is wild pus*y.
 12-12-2012, 10:07 PM         #129
Mariah Carey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Better than Paper Trail and No Mercy. Very proud of Tip, solid album.
 5 years ago '12        #130
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,737 | Props total: 607 607
 Mariah Carey said:
Better than Paper Trail and No Mercy. Very proud of Tip, solid album.
 5 years ago '05        #131
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 FreshBeatzBx said:

The link I got it from said grouprip. Ain't grouprip basically CD quality? sh*t was like an hour or 2 ago u think a n*gga can't learn the difference if someone explained it to them in less than 5 mins.

Smoke ma d!ck n*gga, u boxden n*ggas is funny tho I did not say anything was grouprip in the Keef thread I asked d!ckhead. I can't wait til it be a ny n*gga talkin reckless on here so we can meet up, I betu mad of you n*ggas on here wit ya loose mouths is wild pus*y.
...You Can Tell You A Dumb n*gga and I'm Finna Break It Down.

"the link I got it from said its grouprip". So You One of Them Type of n*ggas That Believe Anything On Mediatakeout? One of Them n*ggas That Believe Spam Mail Like "i'm a king and i'll send you amillie but i need 3k from you" Lookin a.ss n*ggas Then On Top of That, You Believe It Was A GR and Didn't Even Know What A GR Was

Even When n*ggas Break It Down For Your Slow a.ss. You Still Dont Understand and Still Saying The Dumb sh*t Like "oh a GR is out". So Drop That Tough Talk sh*t Now Since You Looking Like A Dumb n*gga. Drum Gang Already Clowned You...So Keep Wishing For That Local BS, n*gga.
 12-12-2012, 10:18 PM         #132
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album is kind of nice, i fu*ks with it...better than his last one...he really needs to stop putting Pink, Cee-lo on his sh*t though
 5 years ago '09        #133
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
i got it from atrilli i asked in the chat box if it was group they said ye so iono im just starting to listen

song with meek is dope
 5 years ago '09        #134
space
space
space
daaam TI went hard on G season
 5 years ago '09        #135
space
space
space
whoaaa

wildside is dope as well
 5 years ago '12        #136
space
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:

"the link I got it from said its grouprip". So You One of Them Type of n*ggas That Believe Anything On Mediatakeout? One of Them n*ggas That Believe Spam Mail Like "i'm a king and i'll send you amillie but i need 3k from you" Lookin a.ss n*ggas Then On Top of That, You Believe It Was A GR and Didn't Even Know What A GR Was

Even When n*ggas Break It Down For Your Slow a.ss. You Still Dont Understand and Still Saying The Dumb sh*t Like "oh a GR is out". So Drop That Tough Talk sh*t Now Since You Looking Like A Dumb n*gga. Drum Gang Already Clowned You...So Keep Wishing For That Local BS, n*gga.

U n*ggas is ed, HOW DID I BELIEVE ANYTHING WAS A GR WHEN I NEVA KNEW WHAT IT WAS?!?!? Show me in the Keef thread where I said yo this is a GR?!? Please u stupid d!ckhead I said what is the difference between webrip and grouprip NOT THAT THIS IS U STUPID bi*ch.

Truth be told da sh*t sound good in my ears everything sound crisp clear I hear everything. So if the "GR" version u feenin for aint drop yet like ya dumass think it aint gon be to much better than this #RNS.

Yo who the fu*k is drum gang?! n*ggas be wild involved into this sh*t knowin mad n*ggas user names what they Avy's look like by heart lmao u n*ggas is lame . I swear u n*ggas behind ya keyboards is wild soft like deadass sh*t is funny to me, cuz I knooooooooooow u would'nt talk the sh*t u talkin to me in person but wateva fu*k n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #137
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 FreshBeatzBx said:
U n*ggas is ed, HOW DID I BELIEVE ANYTHING WAS A GR WHEN I NEVA KNEW WHAT IT WAS?!?!? Show me in the Keef thread where I said yo this is a GR?!? Please u stupid d!ckhead I said what is the difference between webrip and grouprip NOT THAT THIS IS U STUPID bi*ch.

Truth be told da sh*t sound good in my ears everything sound crisp clear I hear everything. So if the "GR" version u feenin for aint drop yet like ya dumass think it aint gon be to much better than this #RNS.

Yo who the fu*k is drum gang?! n*ggas be wild involved into this sh*t knowin mad n*ggas user names what they Avy's look like by heart lmao u n*ggas is lame . I swear u n*ggas behind ya keyboards is wild soft like deadass sh*t is funny to me, cuz I knooooooooooow u would'nt talk the sh*t u talkin to me in person but wateva fu*k n*gga
..*sign* Arguing With Your 50 Tyson Mindset a.ss Is Giving Me A Headache. J.Jones Dropped Knowledge of Whats A WR & GR Is and You Still Didn't Understand. The Homie Ash Said He Goin Wait On A GR and Here You Go Jumping In A Thread & Goin Tell Him "sh*ts out".

After Just Being School On The Topic. You Still Didn't Understand What The fu*k Was Told To Yo Stupid a.ss. Now Frenchie...Logg Off and Make Some Knock Off Gucci Scarfs or Get To Beggin n*ggas To Listen Your McDonald Dollar Menu Beats, Ya Dig. This Topic Aint Going No Where and Goin Back & Forth With You Aint Helping My Mind or Pockets, Ya Dig & If I Seen You Mark a.ss In The Street. You Still Wouldn't Be About That. So Like I Said Topic Over, Dumbass.
 5 years ago '09        #138
space
space
space
daaam calm down guys and just discuss the music
 5 years ago '11        #139
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 FreshBeatzBx said:
sh*ts out
 Fresh Whyte said:
 FreshBeatzBx said:

Fresh Whyte said:

FreshBeatzBx said:

Fresh Whyte said:
..*sign* Arguing With Your 50 Tyson Mindset a.ss Is Giving Me A Headache. J.Jones Dropped Knowledge of Whats A WR & GR Is and You Still Didn't Understand. The Homie Ash Said He Goin Wait On A GR and Here You Go Jumping In A Thread & Goin Tell Him "sh*ts out".

After Just Being School On The Topic. You Still Didn't Understand What The fu*k Was Told To Yo Stupid a.ss. Now Frenchie...Logg Off and Make Some Knock Off Gucci Scarfs or Get To Beggin n*ggas To Listen Your McDonald Dollar Menu Beats, Ya Dig. This Topic Aint Going No Where and Goin Back & Forth With You Aint Helping My Mind or Pockets, Ya Dig & If I Seen You Mark a.ss In The Street. You Still Wouldn't Be About That. So Like I Said Topic Over, Dumbass.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #140
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 AzulineAzure said:
daaam calm down guys and just discuss the music
...Oh We Calm...Well Im Calm,Playboy. New n*ggas Just Have A Hard Time Paying Attention Thats It.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
273 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
177 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
65 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy