most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #121
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 thehammer said:
nothing to do with budden. Everything to do with a list of rappers that radios & the industry push down peoples throats. Budden is half way mainstream so your hate for him had nothing to do with that comment.

Also you just say Budden a lame for what he wear and then say you like Drake?

[pic - click to view]

....what?

anybody else noticing that these buddens stans are retarded?
 5 years ago '12        #122
BrokenSafety 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 2431 2431
this thread is hilarious the sh*t these budden stans are sayin is rediculous
 5 years ago '11        #123
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 481 481
 ImInHerMouth said:
....what?

anybody else noticing that these buddens stans are retarded?
they are like soulja boy fans you cant them n*ggaz serious they just be takin up space on this earth for no reason
 12-12-2012, 07:17 PM         #124
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrokenSafety said:
this thread is hilarious the sh*t these budden stans are sayin is rediculous
We've been sh*tting on haters for 7 pages, that's the only funny thing in this thread.
 5 years ago '11        #125
space
space
 Satire said:
We've been sh*tting on haters for 7 pages, that's the only funny thing in this thread.
it look like joe budden stans are schizophrenic to
 5 years ago '11        #126
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 ImInHerMouth said:
everything to do with budden. cause you're a budden fan trying to justify why you like him and i like rappers who actually make good music. I said Lloyd Banks and you said I liked rappers the industry told me to like. banks has always been overlooked and he's 10x better than Budden with harder material and he doesnt have nearly as much stans. and that sh*t is disgusting.
I've never once stated once I like him or his music. Just don't like your reasons for clowning him.
A. for sleeping with girls who arent virgins
B. Because he isn't cool to listen to
C. Because rappers beef with him

What were you born in 2000? Banks has a platinum & gold album. Beamer Benz & Bently went gold. Industry loves banks.

I do like Budden music but no more than I like 50 or even Drake
 5 years ago '04        #127
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,460 | Props total: 870 870
Oh sh*t a chick had s3x with more than one dude????
 5 years ago '11        #128
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 revinue2244 said:
they are like soulja boy fans you cant them n*ggaz serious they just be takin up space on this earth for no reason
you aint never lied
 12-12-2012, 07:22 PM         #129
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 revinue2244 said:
it look like joe budden stans are schizophrenic to
You'd know, you're one of them. Wouldn't have been in the thread this long if you weren't one.
 5 years ago '11        #130
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 thehammer said:
I've never once stated once I like him or his music. Just don't like your reasons for clowning him.
A. for sleeping with girls who arent virgins
B. Because he isn't cool to listen to
C. Because rappers beef with him

What were you born in 2000? Banks has a platinum & gold album. Beamer Benz & Bently went gold. Industry loves banks.

I do like Budden music but no more than I like 50 or even Drake
i would respond to you. but you can't even read. and out of the reason you listed...none of them were actually mentioned by me. good luck to you in this world. cause you're pretty fu*kin stupid. i'm not even joking.
 5 years ago '11        #131
space
space
lol homie you 100% used the he isn't cool to listen to reason saying only lames listen to him. fu*k out of here.
 5 years ago '12        #132
space
space
this is too fu*kin funny, the sh*t budden stans are sayin

raekwon is a fake and a pus*y but joe budden isnt

jay z is jealous of joe buddens

the only reason people dont like joe buddens is because their scared of what other people think

joe budden is better then method man

acting like joe budden going gold is actually an accomplishment when he came out like 10 years ago when people had to actually buy albums

posting a video of joe sayin he was gonna slap inspectah deck tryin to prove joe budden is a goon or some sh*t when he got his a.ss beat like 3 days later for it

sayin every rapper that has ever beefed with him squashed it cuz they were scared of him lmfaoo
 5 years ago '11        #133
space
space
I did misread a comment of you making an analogy about clothes though. Take the L on that. But you have used atleast B & C on my reasoning throughout the thread. your memory must be fu*ked.
 5 years ago '11        #134
space
space
 Satire said:
You'd know, you're one of them. Wouldn't have been in the thread this long if you weren't one.
i know cause im responding to his post
 12-12-2012, 07:30 PM         #135
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
i would respond to you. but you can't even read. and out of the reason you listed...none of them were actually mentioned by me. good luck to you in this world. cause you're pretty fu*kin stupid. i'm not even joking.
You are delusional you literally said 2/3 of those things he mentioned. You're hypocritical too cause you listen to Drake, the biggest lame the industry has seen, but you have a problem with listening to Budden cause you'll come off as lame.

and Here you go, loser

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Drake wanted to be Joe too Went to his show and everything
 5 years ago '12        #136
space
space
nobody wants to be joey buttons hes a broke loser who takes Ls on a daily basis, hes basically yung berg
 5 years ago '11        #137
space
space
 BrokenSafety said:
this is too fu*kin funny, the sh*t budden stans are sayin

raekwon is a fake and a pus*y but joe budden isnt

jay z is jealous of joe buddens

the only reason people dont like joe buddens is because their scared of what other people think

joe budden is better then method man

acting like joe budden going gold is actually an accomplishment when he came out like 10 years ago when people had to actually buy albums

posting a video of joe sayin he was gonna slap inspectah deck tryin to prove joe budden is a goon or some sh*t when he got his a.ss beat like 3 days later for it

sayin every rapper that has ever beefed with him squashed it cuz they were scared of him lmfaoo
them joe budden fans prolli act like that crackhead ezel from firday in real life

[pic - click to view]

12-12-2012, 07:34 PM         #139
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrokenSafety said:
A) raekwon is a fake and a pus*y but joe budden isnt

B) jay z is jealous of joe buddens

C) the only reason people dont like joe buddens is because their scared of what other people think

D) sayin every rapper that has ever beefed with him squashed it cuz they were scared of him lmfaoo
A. He did send 2 people to f!ght him instead of sending one or doing it himself. pus*y move. Accept it or not, it is what it is, sorry.

B) Jay passed on Pump It Up, Joe k!lled it and wanted to get a remix verse from Jay, He instead freestyled on it and dissed his own labelmate.

C) Read what that dude said, he said exactly that, he doesn't like him cause people diss him and gets clowned on so it swayed his opinion on a rapper whose music he hasn't heard

D) That's not what I said. I just said they squashed it with him. Don't make claims about things that weren't said.
 5 years ago '11        #140
space
space
"the only reason people dont like joe buddens is because their scared of what other people think"

No one is saying that. They were responding to stupid comments by the people acting like listening to him makes you a nerd. atleast thats why I did. Music taste has little to do with that and just brought up the image of the poser who doesn't have an original thought in his head.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy