NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 thehammer said:
...yes. as a rapper who been rapping for 10 years usually already hit his peak in popularity. What wait on it? he will be soulja boy status in a few years and then that comment will make no sense cuz no one will remember him.
im just saying you're using a terrible analogy.
 12-12-2012, 06:45 PM         #102
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
lol okay buddy...

as long as 2k13 has the budden diss over the beat of the only good song he had in his career he'll still be racking up L's. and you'll be catching the residue of the Ls when he nuts in your mouth.

i don't care which bi*ch you put on to buddens. you know there's lame hoes out there too right? like the one who brought you into the world. remember? she used to suck the d!cks of one hit wonders and her lil boy grew up to do the same. heartwarming.
Jay was envious of Budden, so you can listen to that song while thinking about Joe. Well looking at every post I've responded to of yours, I've come at you with facts and you ignore everything I say and you said you don't care about what I say, so you've been sonned, take your L and move on to more Joe Budden threads since you've been told to not like him. you literally have NO opinion on anything to back any of your claims

revinue2244 said:
me being 18 doesnt mean anything i been all around philly delaware and georgia and meet people from all over jersey from patterson to camden to trenton to elizabeth i use to ask people did they listen to joe budden when i first tried to listen to his mood music series and n*ggaz aint rockin wit him the only people in philly that i know for a fact that listen to him are white people he just not poppin like that it dont aint no way around it and he act like a cornball which makes more people not fu*k wit him
So he shares the same fanbase as Eminem and Wayne? Ok. Meek and his whole team share a lame a.ss fanbase of CO lovers. Budden been in the game and has more longevity than Meek ever will, so take that with ya

Last edited by Satire; 12-12-2012 at 06:48 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #103
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 481 481
 thehammer said:
seriously how much do some of the people in this threads life sucks. So much hate towards a rapper who they say nobody knows? Just hating on a man more successful than them saying he has no fans. When they are 18 and haven't done sh*t in life. Don't have to like or listen to them but the unearned egos are pretty funny. Anybody ever heard so much hate from someone actually doing sh*t in life?

and if people need a dictionary. Cornball = a individual and different.
so were hating on joe budden cause hes successful? if thars the case we would be hating on everybody in the world and i guess me being 18 and in college isnt doing anything compared to you who im pretty sure works minimum wage
 12-12-2012, 06:47 PM         #104
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MidNiteBlues said:
Goddamn, a ladder tho lol?! Can't Say I'm too surprised, after seeing a n*gga do work with a ps3 controller

Them Haitians r masters of improvisation when it comes to disciplining they seeds. After that incident i asked my boy what's the weirdest sh*t his dad beat him with...n*gga fu*kin said a loaf of bread.

Had me like "WTF?!" and didn't believe it. n*gga said he showed up to easter dinner high ,pissed his dad off..his mom got scared of what he was gonna do work with at the dinner table (plates, forks, knives, ) so she fu*kin immediately cleared them out of site. Duke only had a loaf bread left and still made it work lol. Slapped him with one hand and whacked with the loaf with the other.

Sh*t had me CRYING when i heard that
reminds me of when my boys dad beat him with a slipper in each hand, slapped his a.ss up and down the house
 5 years ago '11        #105
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Satire said:
Jay was envious of Budden, so you can listen to that song while thinking about Joe. Well looking at every post I've responded to of yours, I've come at you with facts and you ignore everything I say and you said you don't care about what I say, so you've been sonned, take your L and move on to more Joe Budden threads since you've been told to not like him.

So he shares the same fanbase as Eminem and Wayne? Ok. Meek and his whole team share a lame a.ss fanbase of CO lovers. Budden been in the game and has more longevity than Meek ever will, so take that with ya
lmfao oh sh*t

i can see perfectly clear why you're a joe buddens fan now. you're delusional. you haven't said more fact than me tho. I told you exactly why dude was a loser.
 5 years ago '11        #106
space
space
 Satire said:
Jay was envious of Budden, so you can listen to that song while thinking about Joe. Well looking at every post I've responded to of yours, I've come at you with facts and you ignore everything I say and you said you don't care about what I say, so you've been sonned, take your L and move on to more Joe Budden threads since you've been told to not like him.

budden got black fans im just saying i never seen none most his fans prolli black for all i know and im pretty sure meek will be more relavent in the game then joe since joe was only poppin when pump it up came out and budden fanbase are lame n*ggaz who dont have friends
 12-12-2012, 06:53 PM         #107
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
lmfao oh sh*t

i can see perfectly clear why you're a joe buddens fan now. you're delusional. you haven't said more fact than me tho. I told you exactly why dude was a loser.
Your I don't care comments tell me otherwise

revinue2244 said:
budden got black fans im just saying i never seen none most his fans prolli black for all i know and im pretty sure meek will be more relavent in the game then joe since joe was only poppin when pump it up came out and budden fanbase are lame n*ggaz who dont have friends
Budden went gold, has Meeks album done that? Meek is a fad, his fans are also white so
 5 years ago '11        #108
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 revinue2244 said:
so were hating on joe budden cause hes successful? if thars the case we would be hating on everybody in the world and i guess me being 18 and in college isnt doing anything compared to you who im pretty sure works minimum wage
I'm 20 and in college. Not much different than you. Just no real reason to focus so much on someone you consider a nobody and don't know.
 5 years ago '11        #109
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 thehammer said:

oh. Rappers you had to be told were good by the industry before you could listen to em to make sure you were still cool. Got cha.
lol thats a buddens fans favorite excuse when you compare him to rappers who actually make good music "you only like them and not budden cause you were told to" lmao

didn't charles hamilton lay into this n*gga one time lol. just accept you're a lame and you like joe budden which makes you even lamer. Liking joe budden is like wearing southpole by choice. yes, you could say "clothes dont make you cool", but you know in your heart you're a lame for that.
 5 years ago '04        #110
space
space
 Satire said:
Budden went gold, has Meeks album done that? Meek is a fad, his fans are also white so
don't pull that sh!t bruh. state property's chain gang vol.2 did 300k when it came out. all you needed back then was a hot single and thats it. bootlegging didn't even kick in like that yet

hell even drag on got a gold album
 12-12-2012, 06:59 PM         #111
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
lol thats a buddens fans favorite excuse when you compare him to rappers who actually make good music "you only like them and not budden cause you were told to" lmao :dead

didn't charles hamilton lay into this n*gga one time lol. just accept you're a lame and you like joe budden which makes you even lamer. Liking joe budden is like wearing southpole by choice. yes, you could say "clothes dont make you cool", but you know in your heart you're a lame for that.
But you admitted yourself that you don't like Budden cause other people didn't like him, you put that on yourself, why are you backtracking like we did that to you? You didn't give a single reason as to why you didn't like him. "So and so had beef with him and didn't like him, what a lame" Then I told you they squashed it and got on songs with him, then you didn't respond. What world do you live in?
 5 years ago '11        #112
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 justinjones said:
don't pull that sh!t bruh. state property's chain gang vol.2 did 300k when it came out. all you needed back then was a hot single.

hell drag on got a gold album
lol he sure does. i know not one older n*gga with a joe budden cd. which means after they heard everything that wasn't pump it up and focus they Frisbee'd the disc
 5 years ago '11        #113
space
space
 Satire said:
Your I don't care comments tell me otherwise

do you think if budden put out that same song in 2012 he could go gold?no you talking about a album that came out 10 years ago my friend if he came out today with the same song and album he would even have did 50,000
 12-12-2012, 07:00 PM         #114
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
don't pull that sh!t bruh. state property's chain gang vol.2 did 300k when it came out. all you needed back then was a hot single and thats it. bootlegging didn't even kick in like that yet

hell even drag on got a gold album
It's true tho, Meek had a hell of a year, or year and a half. Had songs with everybody and was all over the radio. Budden was able to do it off Pump It Up and Fire, and he's still here 10 years later.
 5 years ago '11        #115
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
lol thats a buddens fans favorite excuse when you compare him to rappers who actually make good music "you only like them and not budden cause you were told to" lmao

12-12-2012, 07:02 PM         #116
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 revinue2244 said:
do you think if budden put out that same song in 2012 he could go gold?no you talking about a album that came out 10 years ago my friend if he came out today with the same song and album he would even have did 50,000
Well never know but he's still collecting monthly checks off that song, and like I said above, Meek had tons of radio singles and still hasn't gone gold.
 5 years ago '11        #117
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 ImInHerMouth said:

nothing to do with budden. Everything to do with a list of rappers that radios & the industry push down peoples throats. Budden is half way mainstream so your hate for him had nothing to do with that comment.

Also you just say Budden a lame for what he wear and then say you like Drake?

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by thehammer; 12-12-2012 at 07:08 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #118
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 thehammer said:
nothing to do with budden. Everything to do with a list of rappers that radios & the industry push down peoples throats. Budden is half way mainstream so your hate for him had nothing to do with that comment.
everything to do with budden. cause you're a budden fan trying to justify why you like him and i like rappers who actually make good music. I said Lloyd Banks and you said I liked rappers the industry told me to like. banks has always been overlooked and he's 10x better than Budden with harder material and he doesnt have nearly as much stans. and that sh*t is disgusting.
 5 years ago '04        #119
space
space
i put it like this. budden is seriously trying to go commercial or at least commercial enough. you not going to get wayne, tank, french montana, and wiz khalifa on two tracks without trying.

so if joe budden fans wants to prove everybody wrong. go out and buy his sh!t in janurary/feburary. if he cracks 100k the first couple of weeks then that is saying something. if he doesn't then his last two attempts at it(welcome to our house and no love lost) would be somewhat of a failure as to what he was trying to do

if people can do this for kendrick and cole in a span of being known for a couple of years. they can at least do that much for joe since he had 10 years of building this up
 5 years ago '11        #120
space
space
 Satire said:
Well never know but he's still collecting monthly checks off that song, and like I said above, Meek had tons of radio singles and still hasn't gone gold.
okay joe has a song from 2002 that went gold and hasnt had a buzz like that since vs meek who get more money than joe and has more singles on radio and buzz and doesnt have sh*t like this happen

[pic - click to view]

so which one is in the better position

Last edited by Radio Raheem; 12-12-2012 at 07:12 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy