Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-12-2012, 05:59 PM         #81
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MidNiteBlues said:
This n*gga annoying as fu*k...hope his Haitian dad beat him in a coma one of these days.
If they were really old school Haitian, n*gga wouldn't be pullin half sh*t he does on them vids.

I done seen my boy's pops bloodied him up and bashed him in the head full force with a PS3 controller just for raising his voice and tellin him to get out the way of the tv during one of our fifa games

"Whu u tink paay for ya tee vee boi?!"

Had a n*gga like

My n*gga just wiped his head off and shrug it off like it was a regular old tuesday thing lol...dem haitians b...crazy mothafu*kas
lmao he said in the video his dad beat him with a ladder, sh*t had me
 5 years ago '08        #82
DaRokk 74 heat pts74
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 52 52

[pic - click to view]

12-12-2012, 06:02 PM         #83
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The people that say no one outside the net listens to Budden must live in the south or west. He's respected over here on the east...at least as a lyricist. Couple people in North Jerz don't like him but I know a bunch of Philly cats that hate Meek Millz too. Hate is the keyword...

s7venwords said:
Buddens is the leftover king.
Unless you're bagging virgin after virgin every chick you mess with is a leftover chick

You can say he's an industry leftover king but this Steven guy is a nobody

Last edited by Krazy K; 12-12-2012 at 06:06 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #84
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Satire said:
If you were bored you'd be in threads about your favorite rappers talking about them, but you don't know who to like, you haven't been told yet. Bet ya parents are ashamed to have had such a weak minded and lame child such as yourself you stay getting sonned lame
I am. I'm posting in the TI thread and the Drake thread...so....

I like Jay, TI, Jeezy, Meek, drake, Kendrick, lloyd banks, 50. you know. good rappers. and again, you listen to joe budden. and you never sonned me once in the thread. despite all the d!ckriding that the other budden fans are doing to you right now.
 5 years ago '11        #85
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Satire said:
look at who you look up to. Melly mel said he was the taint or the ballsack of hip hop.

and I'm sure my parents would be more upset about me being a Joe Buddens fan. you're not doing it like you think you are. n*ggas that son people don't gotta say it. so keep trying to convince yourself you actually coming off as anything but a lame joe budden fan. tell some hoes you listen to joe budden
 5 years ago '11        #86
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 jp morgan said:
n*ggas whisper when they ask if you listen to Buttons. Lmao!

fu*koutttahere!!!!!

LL mcfool Buddens
the first time I actually found out dude had fans was here on this site. even the n*ggas on KTT would bust out laughing. lmao Joe buddens.

like nobody likes or fu*ks with that n*gga. he was never hot in his own hood. jersey n*ggas don't even fu*k with him. but he was riding so hard talkin sh*t about new york. and damn near every NY artists has sh*tted on him at one point or another.

I think southern artists might've sh*tted on him too. and Game destroyed him when he was still a new n*gga. this dude has taken an L on every single coast. and he's so desperate for attention he posts pics on his twitter of him eating some young broads box after he was ridiculed for the same sh*t when he did it years ago with gloria velez and he denied it. yet this dude in here is acting like he can son anyone being a fan of this n*gga? thats a very big shoe. and I bet dude didn't even know that much about his favorite rapper.

stop it satire. you're out your lane. and that goes to all the other lames in here that go around on this site talkin about "big d!ck budden"
 5 years ago '11        #87
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,186 | Props total: 477 477
 Krazy K said:
The people that say no one outside the net listens to Budden must live in the south or west. He's respected over here on the east...at least as a lyricist. Couple people in North Jerz don't like him but I know a bunch of Philly cats that hate Meek Millz too. Hate is the keyword...

Unless you're bagging virgin after virgin every chick you mess with is a leftover chick

You can say he's an industry leftover king but this Steven guy is a nobody
im from philly and dont know a budden fan and i lived in delaware and gerogia and dont know one there and i know a couple jersey n*ggaz that dont like him and the only n*ggaz in philly that hate meek is people he beef wit or older people that aint into that kinda music
 12-12-2012, 06:28 PM         #88
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:

I like Jay, TI, Jeezy, Meek, drake, Kendrick, lloyd banks, 50. you know. good rappers. and again, you listen to joe budden. and you never sonned me once in the thread. despite all the d!ckriding that the other budden fans are doing to you right now.
 ImInHerMouth said:
look at who you look up to. Melly mel said he was the taint or the ballsack of hip hop.

and I'm sure my parents would be more upset about me being a Joe Buddens fan. you're not doing it like you think you are. n*ggas that son people don't gotta say it. so keep trying to convince yourself you actually coming off as anything but a lame joe budden fan. tell some hoes you listen to joe budden
 ImInHerMouth said:
the first time I actually found out dude had fans was here on this site. even the n*ggas on KTT would bust out laughing. lmao Joe buddens.

like nobody likes or fu*ks with that n*gga. he was never hot in his own hood. jersey n*ggas don't even fu*k with him. but he was riding so hard talkin sh*t about new york. and damn near every NY artists has sh*tted on him at one point or another.

I think southern artists might've sh*tted on him too. and Game destroyed him when he was still a new n*gga. this dude has taken an L on every single coast. and he's so desperate for attention he posts pics on his twitter of him eating some young broads box after he was ridiculed for the same sh*t when he did it years ago with gloria velez and he denied it. yet this dude in here is acting like he can son anyone being a fan of this n*gga? thats a very big shoe. and I bet dude didn't even know that much about his favorite rapper.

stop it satire. you're out your lane. and that goes to all the other lames in here that go around on this site talkin about "big d!ck budden"
You went to do that cause I kicked your a.ss out of this thread. Everybody that had beef with him squashed it with him, Game, Banks, Saigon, Ransom, Wu-Tang. Most of them even did songs with him. Redman called him the best jersey MC. Jay-Z was intimidated that he k!lled a beat that he passed up on so he didn't wanna get his own labelmate a remix verse instead dissed him on a freestyle, Jada won't give him a verse cause he's scared. You literally have no opinion on the man or his music, you just formed an opinion based on other peoples history with him. It's ok, you can admit you don't know how to be your own person, you'll grow into it eventually. I'm a new fan and I knew all of what you said, you've studied him too much...You're getting sonned, why are you mad that I just pointed it out?

I've put plenty females on Joe's music, the hoes love him too, you'll never get half the love he gets from hoes
 5 years ago '11        #89
space
space
 norcal925 said:
Damn Satire sh*tting on these dudes
Dudes in here acting like females "I don't listen to Budden because i'm scared of what people think of me"
stop it b he not sh*ttin on no one but himself wit the dumbsh*t he saying defending his baby joe budden
 12-12-2012, 06:30 PM         #90
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 revinue2244 said:
im from philly and dont know a budden fan and i lived in delaware and gerogia and dont know one there and i know a couple jersey n*ggaz that dont like him and the only n*ggaz in philly that hate meek is people he beef wit or older people that aint into that kinda music
You don't know people that like him cause you're 18 and haven't lived any sort of life. He sells out shows, so theres all the people that like him. Jersey cats don't like him cause he never put any of them on, they think it's his job to get their careers poppin
 5 years ago '11        #91
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
I've never met anyone who listens to Chief Keef beyond Kanyes remix of I Don't like
 5 years ago '11        #92
space
space
 Fameus said:
So let me get this clear, the breaking news is a girl who has boyfriend once had s3x with another man before she met her current boyfriend ? Do i have that correct . And then the conversation went to if you listen to Joe Budden your "lame". Please list all artists that you can listen to and still be "cool" or which ones are "lame" whatever is shorter.
 5 years ago '04        #93
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,408 | Props total: 6435 6435
i think people get a joe because most of the females he mess with it have messed the people he done songs with at one time or another before him.

but thats what happens when all you do is cuff video chicks
 5 years ago '04        #94
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,408 | Props total: 6435 6435
 thehammer said:
I've never met anyone who listens to Chief Keef beyond Kanyes remix of I Don't like
so you're comparing a 16 year old(when that remix came out) who been rapping for two years to a 30 year old who been rapping for 10?
 5 years ago '11        #95
space
space
 Fameus said:
So let me get this clear, the breaking news is a girl who has boyfriend once had s3x with another man before she met her current boyfriend ? Do i have that correct . And then the conversation went to if you listen to Joe Budden your "lame". Please list all artists that you can listen to and still be "cool" or which ones are "lame" whatever is shorter.

ImInHerMouth said:

oh. Rappers you had to be told were good by the industry before you could listen to em to make sure you were still cool. Got cha.
 5 years ago '11        #96
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Satire said:
You went to do that cause I kicked your a.ss out of this thread. Everybody that had beef with him squashed it with him, Game, Banks, Saigon, Ransom, Wu-Tang. Most of them even did songs with him. Redman called him the best jersey MC. Jay-Z was intimidated that he k!lled a beat that he passed up on so he didn't wanna get his own labelmate a remix verse instead dissed him on a freestyle, Jada won't give him a verse cause he's scared. You literally have no opinion on the man or his music, you just formed an opinion based on other peoples history with him. It's ok, you can admit you don't know how to be your own person, you'll grow into it eventually. I'm a new fan and I knew all of what you said, you've studied him too much...You're getting sonned, why are you mad that I just pointed it out?

I've put plenty females on Joe's music, the hoes love him too, you'll never get half the love he gets from hoes
lol okay buddy...

as long as 2k13 has the budden diss over the beat of the only good song he had in his career he'll still be racking up L's. and you'll be catching the residue of the Ls when he nuts in your mouth.

i don't care which bi*ch you put on to buddens. you know there's lame hoes out there too right? like the one who brought you into the world. remember? she used to suck the d!cks of one hit wonders and her lil boy grew up to do the same. heartwarming.

Last edited by ImInHerMouth; 12-12-2012 at 06:38 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #97
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 3575 3575
 Satire said:
Goddamn, a ladder tho lol?! Can't Say I'm too surprised, after seeing a n*gga do work with a ps3 controller

Them Haitians r masters of improvisation when it comes to disciplining they seeds. After that incident i asked my boy what's the weirdest sh*t his dad beat him with...n*gga fu*kin said a loaf of bread.

Had me like "WTF?!" and didn't believe it. n*gga said he showed up to easter dinner high ,pissed his dad off..his mom got scared of what he was gonna do work with at the dinner table (plates, forks, knives, ) so she fu*kin immediately cleared them out of site. Duke only had a loaf bread left and still made it work lol. Slapped him with one hand and whacked with the loaf with the other.

Sh*t had me CRYING when i heard that
 5 years ago '11        #98
space
space
 justinjones said:
so you're comparing a 16 year old(when that remix came out) who been rapping for two years to a 30 year old who been rapping for 10?
...yes. as a rapper who been rapping for 10 years usually already hit his peak in popularity. What wait on it? he will be soulja boy status in a few years and then that comment will make no sense cuz no one will remember him.
 5 years ago '11        #99
space
space
 Satire said:
You don't know people that like him cause you're 18 and haven't lived any sort of life. He sells out shows, so theres all the people that like him. Jersey cats don't like him cause he never put any of them on, they think it's his job to get their careers poppin
me being 18 doesnt mean anything i been all around philly delaware and georgia and meet people from all over jersey from patterson to camden to trenton to elizabeth i use to ask people did they listen to joe budden when i first tried to listen to his mood music series and n*ggaz aint rockin wit him the only people in philly that i know for a fact that listen to him are white people he just not poppin like that it dont aint no way around it and he act like a cornball which makes more people not fu*k wit him
 5 years ago '11        #100
space
space
seriously how much do some of the people in this threads life sucks. So much hate towards a rapper who they say nobody knows? Just hating on a man more successful than them saying he has no fans. When they are 18 and haven't done sh*t in life. Don't have to like or listen to them but the unearned egos are pretty funny. Anybody ever heard so much hate from someone actually doing sh*t in life?

and if people need a dictionary. Cornball = a individual and different.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy