most viewed right now
 Los Angeles Hip Hop vs Atlanta Hip Hop
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside First Look At The Son Goku x adidas ZX500 RM
5 comments
@gear

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,241 | Props total: 619 619
 Satire said:
Nah he isn't real, if he was real he woulda handled his work by himself or sent one person to duke it out with joe one on one, but he didn't trust one person to do the job so he sent more. You're such a f*ggot

Why wouldn't I take it serious? If you didn't mean it you wouldn't have posted, don't try to backtrack f*ggot
awww joe budden stans taking sh*t personal thats cute
 12-12-2012, 01:29 PM         #42
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 revinue2244 said:
awww joe budden stans taking sh*t personal thats cute
you like budden more than you think, you're in a thread about his girlfriend talking about him

stanley

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #43
space
space
 Satire said:
you like budden more than you think, you're in a thread about his girlfriend talking about him

stanley

[pic - click to view]

your in a thread about him to i dont even listen to him but i see since he has a girl friend you cant suck his d!ck like you use to its okay buddy im out
 12-12-2012, 01:36 PM         #44
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 revinue2244 said:
your in a thread about him to i dont even listen to him but i see since he has a girl friend you cant suck his d!ck like you use to its okay buddy im out
I'm in the thread cause I like his music, you knew you were going to come in without anything purposeful to add to the thread, you came in knowing you were going to act like a f*ggot
 5 years ago '11        #45
space
space
 Satire said:
I'm in the thread cause I like his music, you knew you were going to come in without anything purposeful to add to the thread, you came in knowing you were going to act like a f*ggot
i didnt add anything to this thread? you must aint see the videos i posted and the picture you talking bout you came into the thread cause you like his music but you knew the thread wasnt about his music
 12-12-2012, 01:45 PM         #46
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 revinue2244 said:
i didnt add anything to this thread? you must aint see the videos i posted and the picture you talking bout you came into the thread cause you like his music but you knew the thread wasnt about his music
I came into the thread asking who Steven Jo was. You posted videos of him getting ganged up on, and a video of prodigy f*ggot a.ss, but you a f*ggot just like him. Thought you were out, can't get enough of Joe huh?
 5 years ago '12        #47
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,796 | Props total: 6639 6639
Budden Stans taking L's daily
 5 years ago '11        #48
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4732 4732
 SmooveDude said:
Are we not n*ggas in real life? Are people only cool in your eyes if they listen to what you listen to? You sound young and dumb
That's not what he's saying tho. Yes you are a n*gga in real life. But if I meet you and you tell me you listen to Joe Budden. you're most likely gonna be a lame. that's just what it is. either a lame, or a white boy. Or a lame white boy.

but seriously, I'm more likely to take you serious if you tell me you're a Q-Tip fan or something. it doesn't have to be Ross or Chief Keef. You can tell me your fav rapper is Cudi and I'd be like "word thats cool". But Joe Buddens?

Last edited by ImInHerMouth; 12-12-2012 at 03:00 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #49
ghostridah 49 heat pts49
space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 1037 1037
 youngsosaPEG said:
Only lames listen to joe buden nobody I know in real life listens to buddy and I know a lot of people
. This
 5 years ago '04        #50
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,903 | Props total: 3386 3386
 Arson said:
 12-12-2012, 03:01 PM         #51
bmanbman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 revinue2244 said:
real n*ggaz dont listen to budden
but real n*ggas listen to this?

[pic - click to view]

an exposed homes3xual
 5 years ago '11        #52
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4732 4732
everyone sh*ts on Joe Buddens tho. anybody got that footage of summer jam when 50 was sh*tting on him? lmao
 5 years ago '10        #53
buzzkill 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,273 | Props total: 1545 1545

[video - click to view]

this n*gga makes a bunch of videos fu*kin wit people

i think he's kinda funny
 5 years ago '07        #54
Jae_Mike 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 1247 1247
 youngsosaPEG said:
Only lames listen to joe buden nobody I know in real life listens to buddy and I know a lot of people

young n*ggas lord keep me from these young n*ggas, not the smart ones just the dumb n*ggas^

12-12-2012, 03:13 PM         #55
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
That's not what he's saying tho. Yes you are a n*gga in real life. But if I meet you and you tell me you listen to Joe Budden. you're most likely gonna be a lame. that's just what it is. either a lame, or a white boy. Or a lame white boy.

but seriously, I'm more likely to take you serious if you tell me you're a Q-Tip fan or something. it doesn't have to be Ross or Chief Keef. You can tell me your fav rapper is Cudi and I'd be like "word thats cool". But Joe Buddens?
But nobody compares Budden's music cause you're worried about how people appear when they say they listen to him. Boxden k!lls me

ImInHerMouth said:
everyone sh*ts on Joe Buddens tho. anybody got that footage of summer jam when 50 was sh*tting on him? lmao
so you're basically a follower that doesn't have his own opinion? if everybody shat on your favorite rapper, you'd stop liking him cause you don't know how to be yourself. sounds like you're the lame.
 5 years ago '10        #56
buzzkill 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,273 | Props total: 1545 1545

[video - click to view]

This is when he got at budden's girl at 3:21 lmao
 12-12-2012, 03:17 PM         #57
bmanbman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Satire said:
But nobody compares Budden's music cause you're worried about how people appear when they say they listen to him. Boxden k!lls me

so you're basically a follower that doesn't have his own opinion? if everybody shat on your favorite rapper, you'd stop liking him cause you don't know how to be yourself. sounds like you're the lame.

joe was still right back in the day, he would/could rap circles around method man etc.
 5 years ago '11        #58
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 youngsosaPEG said:
Only people without an original thought in their heads without a sense of individuality think who you listen to defines your status in life. What a fu*king conforming piece of sh*t. "It isn't popular how lame you have to be to listen to that!!"
 5 years ago '11        #59
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
before talking sh*t plz post a pic of your girl and the history of men she has fu*ked. I'll wait.
 5 years ago '07        #60
Jae_Mike 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 1247 1247
 buzzkill said:

This is when he got at budden's girl at 3:21 lmao

[pic - click to view]

President Lyndon Johnson : This is what you fought for ML.

Martin Luther King : Humbrah
Home      

most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
104 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
25 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This nigguh Don Q is a midget..No cap!!
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When you pretend her jokes are funnier than they are so you can smash
31 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
52 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe's advice to Bron
66 comments
2 days ago