Steven Jo had $ex with Joe Budden's new girlfriend [interview]

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-13-2012, 07:58 AM         #241
Mariah Carey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:budden:

EDIT: Did ronnie get rid of the Joe Budden smiley?

What kinda sh*t is that? fu*ked up
 5 years ago '10        #242
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 ImInHerMouth said:
If a person is kicked out of a joe budden show and no one was left to hear it did the show really happen?

someone said Joe Budden is performing in an AOL chat room....LMFAO this is crazy

Joe Budden kicked 2 people out, n*gga performing in front of chairs now.

Joe Budden performing for the crowds on the side of the f!ghts in Street f!ghter.

fu*kin weak
cant front this post is hilarious ... he kicked 2 people out and is now performing in front of chairs fukn bx
 5 years ago '08        #243
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Buddens stans shouldnt be dissing Fab especially given the fact that Fab passed all his old hoes to Buddens. Hoey is like that leech a.ss n*gga you hang with who always come up to you like, "yo I heard you broke up with so-and-so let me get at that". That's not pimping, that's clled being a s3x vulture. We all know s3x vultures like him, dudes who get pus*y off a.ssOCIATION from other people they know. Everybody peep game except his stans though. They are impressed by literally anything.
 5 years ago '10        #244
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 Chief Dee said:
Buddens stans shouldnt be dissing Fab especially given the fact that Fab passed all his old hoes to Buddens. Hoey is like that leech a.ss n*gga you hang with who always come up to you like, "yo I heard you broke up with so-and-so let me get at that". That's not pimping, that's clled being a s3x vulture. We all know s3x vultures like him, dudes who get pus*y off a.ssOCIATION from other people they know. Everybody peep game except his stans though. They are impressed by literally anything.
this dude has been on joe's d!ck for years. real talk more then half of his posts are bout budden
 5 years ago '09        #245
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 381 381
 youngsosaPEG said:
Only lames listen to joe buden nobody I know in real life listens to buddy and I know a lot of people
well have you considered you know a lot of people who are just pretty sh*tty fans of hip-hop
 5 years ago '08        #246
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 CarlozRossi said:
damn the hatred for joey is strong in this thread.. some of yall actin like he fu*ked ur bi*ch lol

Dude fu*king the baddest bi*ches living good Getting money i dont see y some of yall r bashing dude
You act like MOST people in the world dont consider Joe Buddens to be a clown tho. Or that BX is making sh*t up about him. Infact, those who look up to Buddens are an extreme minority. Hating someone and recognizing them as a clown are two different things, and he is a clown straight up. It aint just BX that says this, most sites consider him a cornbal. This the only site with a significant captain save a joe population. Dude be getting clowned in alot of places. I remember he used to post on SOHH back in the day, he was a thirsty clown back then too. Slopey Joe used to post as "Chea", he used to beg for pr0n passes and got ran off SOHH because they used to bully and clown the sh*t out of him. Fast foward to 2012, and he's the "man" or the "don" to some of you n*ggas. All I can do is sit back and laugh.

5 years ago '04        #247
pocketchange 149 heat pts149
space
space
space
$12,396 | Props total: 11887 11887
Budden using his semi fame to get stupid young dimes, man that's like a regular n*gga fu*king with bad a.ss high school bi*ches.

I bet the n*gga can't pull a bi*ch who make more than him. This n*gga can't pull Eva Mendes look-a-like.

Y'all lame n*ggas giving this n*gga too much props and don't be analyzing the game and seeing it for what it is. It's easy to get bad hoes all you got to be doing is living a life they ain't living but they wanna live and then you got them, simple as that.

And I ain't saying I can pull more hoes than Joey, but you gotta know your limits. I can probably pull a better looking chick than him because I'm young, but a n*gga like Joey can easily take her away from me just by showing her a lifestyle I can't provide her with.

Last edited by pocketchange; 12-13-2012 at 09:02 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #248
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 467 467
 Chief Dee said:
hoe budden is gettin hammy downs he simp of the year
 5 years ago '11        #249
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
These n*ggas don't wanna hear truth.

Dude is a lame, a clown, post pics of him eating young hoes' pus*y on twitter, and probably leaked his own nekkid pic.

On top of all of that, his music sucks.

And to the middle schooler who replied to me, the only difference between those things is that, you never knew what happened to Maino, cause he never talked about it to my knowledge, and no one saw a scratch on Fab. And everybody there said Ray J swung and missed and was out his mind.

Buddens on the other hand, got on camera and cried like a bi*ch after getting socked in the eye for runnin his mouth. And his n*gga Mickey Factz was with him AND he aint even help him. Nobody respects him. He's a clown's clown. So if you follow or look up to him, what does that even make you?
 5 years ago '05        #250
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
You dudes are strange I swear. So she was with this guy then they broke up and she was with another guy. Now this guy (Jo) is looking like he's upset because the guy she's with now (Budden) is way more successful.
 5 years ago '12        #251
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
at you fu*king losers going 13 pages over a bi*ch and Budden.
 5 years ago '07        #252
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
Who is this Gay soldier boy lookin homo?
 12-13-2012, 11:40 AM         #253
ajs420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lookin like Sanka from Cool Runnings...
 5 years ago '11        #254
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 Robert Roofus said:
this

n*ggas in here really wasting time sh*ttin on someone they think "lame"

i pay n*ggas i think lame no mind...not the case on boxden
 5 years ago '11        #255
space
space
 305Lars said:
this

n*ggas in here really wasting time sh*ttin on someone they think "lame"

i pay n*ggas i think lame no mind...not the case on boxden
so i guess we gotta pay you no mind then
 5 years ago '11        #256
space
space
 Robert Roofus said:
is this fu*king loser really stanning drake that hard
 5 years ago '11        #257
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 revinue2244 said:
is this fu*king loser really stanning drake that hard
the way he stans drake is ridiculous. but i dont say anything since I like Jay. but he had some nerve coming in here and saying that like we don't know what he's known for. i rarely ever even see him post when drake isn't involved. and I bet he's only here cause dude said Drake wanted to be Hoey. his buzzword sh*t must've went off
 5 years ago '10        #258
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
smh too much lameness to comment on
Any broad lettin Stevy Jo hit, no bueno
 5 years ago '11        #259
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
the way he stans drake is ridiculous. but i dont say anything since I like Jay. but he had some nerve coming in here and saying that like we don't know what he's known for. i rarely ever even see him post when drake isn't involved. and I bet he's only here cause dude said Drake wanted to be Hoey. his buzzword sh*t must've went off
that n*gga would probly let drake c*m on his face if he offered
 5 years ago '12        #260
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
 revinue2244 said:
that n*gga would probly let drake c*m on his face if he offered
I mean, anything with Drizzy is fair game to me
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy