Steven Jo had $ex with Joe Budden's new girlfriend [interview]

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-12-2012, 08:49 PM         #201
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
cause no one cares. y'all haven't even said anything about his music. no one has posted a good song yet.
Here you go lame

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #202
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,186 | Props total: 479 479
 Satire said:
Written by another person who likes him as much as you do, he took the time out of his day to write an article about him.
the truth hurts buddy just face it you budden is like fubu aint no body fu*kin wit him nomore
 12-12-2012, 08:59 PM         #203
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 revinue2244 said:
the truth hurts buddy just face it you budden is like fubu aint no body fu*kin wit him nomore
You just have bad taste in music, everybody that dislikes him hates him for his personal life but actually hasn't met him. None of them actually have listened to his music. Truth hurts, don't it? f*ggot
 5 years ago '11        #204
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
Why does this thread have this many pages.
 12-12-2012, 09:02 PM         #205
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hayday12 said:
Why does this thread have this many pages.
We've been sh*tting on these 2 guys cause they say stupid sh*t, get proven wrong, then say they didn't say what they said and post random sh*t so they can feel right
 5 years ago '08        #206
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 2398 2398
 norcal925 said:
Still haven't heard anyone say anything about his music...
I don't even know why you waste your time fam. You just replied to someone who has Chief Keef as their avy.
 5 years ago '11        #207
space
space
 Satire said:
You just have bad taste in music, everybody that dislikes him hates him for his personal life but actually hasn't met him. None of them actually have listened to his music. Truth hurts, don't it? f*ggot
so de la soul,most def, ,nas,tribe called quest,the fugees,jodeci,and biggie smalls is lame cause thats all i been listening to lately? but when it comes to new artist i listen to kendrick, chief ,meek ab,the weeknd,jesse boykins and etc
 12-12-2012, 09:10 PM         #208
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 revinue2244 said:
so de la soul,most def, ,nas,tribe called quest,the fugees,jodeci,and biggie smalls is lame cause thats all i been listening to lately? but when it comes to new artist i listen to kendrick, chief ,meek ab,the weeknd,jesse boykins and etc
You listen to Chief Keef and Meek and you have to nerve to call Budden a lame? You do have bad taste in music
 5 years ago '09        #209
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
fools disrespecting Method Man and Raekwon
Raekwon didn't lose, The Chef is on his grind releasing 2 successful indy albums OB4CL 2 and Shaolin vs Wu-tang
 5 years ago '06        #210
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,544 | Props total: 2669 2669
so...
 5 years ago '11        #211
space
space
 Satire said:
You listen to Chief Keef and Meek and you have to nerve to call Budden a lame? You do have bad taste in music
i like how you ignored all the other people i mentioned but chief keef amd meek both doin better than budden in every category you can think of
 12-12-2012, 09:15 PM         #212
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 revinue2244 said:
i like how you ignored all the other people i mentioned but chief keef amd meek both doin better than budden in every category you can think of
Guess I've decided to rip a page out of your book. Don't like it huh? Like I said, Budden went gold. Meek hasn't, Keef won't. They have less money than him. Both are fads. Meek will last maybe half of what Budden has lasted. Keef will last 2 years, he's gonna get dropped from his label.
 5 years ago '11        #213
space
space
 Satire said:
Guess I've decided to rip a page out of your book. Don't like it huh? Like I said, Budden went gold. Meek hasn't, Keef won't. They have less money than him. Both are fads. Meek will last maybe half of what Budden has lasted. Keef will last 2 years, he's gonna get dropped from his label.
n*gga joe budden went gold 10 years ago his current girlfriend was in elementary school when he went gold meek and chief got way more money than budden meek gettin $20,000 a show while budden only gettin enough to buy some reggie to smoke you say keef and meek only gon last 2 more years well thats more than what joe budden did meek and keef shows be back will budden crowd can fit in kendrick lamar mom van
 5 years ago '08        #214
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17179 17179
Mr Kaka?

5 years ago '11        #215
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Cooked Brickz said:
I don't even know why you waste your time fam. You just replied to someone who has Chief Keef as their avy.
and you have two rappers whose careers never actually took off. now tell me why who I have in my avy is important. i've had multiple people as my avy.

I loved HHNF tho
 12-12-2012, 09:31 PM         #216
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 revinue2244 said:
n*gga joe budden went gold 10 years ago his current girlfriend was in elementary school when he went gold meek and chief got way more money than budden meek gettin $20,000 a show while budden only gettin enough to buy some reggie to smoke you say keef and meek only gon last 2 more years well thats more than what joe budden did meek and keef shows be back will budden crowd can fit in kendrick lamar mom van
But he still went gold, why's it matter when he went gold? Keef is broke as a joke he got the same car and clothes in his videos, he'll be gone soon, quote me on that. Budden's money is right, when Meek goes away he'll go broke cause he didn't handle his money right while he had it, watch
 5 years ago '05        #217
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2402 2402
 youngsosaPEG said:
Only lames listen to joe buden nobody I know in real life listens to buddy and I know a lot of people

there's a million homos that all have something in common

the frig is your point ?
 5 years ago '11        #218
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Satire said:
But he still went gold, why's it matter when he went gold? Keef is broke as a joke he got the same car and clothes in his videos, he'll be gone soon, quote me on that. Budden's money is right, when Meek goes away he'll go broke cause he didn't handle his money right while he had it, watch
because everyone went gold back then...
 12-12-2012, 09:33 PM         #219
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
because everyone went gold back then...
Ross is going gold now, why can't Meek? Meek had just as good of a run as Ross in the past year according to singles and radioplay
 5 years ago '11        #220
space
space
 Satire said:
n*gga everyone went gold back them wtf is you talkin bout joe budden slaughter house only did 40 k first week that show you how much he fell off
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago