Ice-T Slams Wife Coco For Flirty Photos With Rapper

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-13-2012, 11:08 AM         #61
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she cheats on that n*gga all the time
 5 years ago '10        #62
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661

Control your hoe Ice

monrowe said:
this...

as a grown man and married you dont take to twitter bout nothing like this .. i find it courious that she said it was nothing and then later ice t made it a big todo and then she followed suit.. its for that show and to pump ice t having a husband moment

plus it wasnt like a tmz gotcha photo .it was more of a photo that she would take at any club and one that fits in line with her persona.. the dude was the one doing more extra than coco ... the dude was like oh sh*t this is ice t bi*ch let me show out..i dont believe the hype.. plus this dont fall in line with ice t pimp hand gimic but it does go with sh*t you do to get people to watch a tv show premiering soon
you may be right fam but Ice still looks like a sucka esp goin on twitter instead of the news for breaking his foot off in her a.ss

getyagameup said:
this is bound to happen. she's half nekkid all the time. he can't be too mad. his wife is fine and flirts like most women do. she prolly did it to get a rise out the n*gga. i doubt she let the n*gga fu*k though....they've been married for 10+ years.....she could have chilled though but it's not the end of the world.
rofl
I ont know too many cats that chill with another man's fine a.ss wife just to be chillin
If this sh*t is 4real than she got fu*ked.
 5 years ago '12        #63
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
yo after seein those pics..
she def cheated on him
hes a sucka rite now, cryin on twitter n sh*t. those pics are enough to jst break up without any other a.ssumptions.

ice t a sucka

Last edited by eCity 420; 12-13-2012 at 11:43 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #64
chi - lite 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 4 4
EVEN IF THIS CAT DID fu*k HER, HOW DOES IT FEEL KNOWING SHE'S BEEN POUNDED BY ICE ETC.. BEFORE THAT ? NOT TO MENTION, WHAT MAKES EVERYBODY THINK ICE DOESNT GET PU$$Y ON THE SIDE ? HE PROBABLY HAD COCO PISSED OFF FROM ALL THAT sh*t SO SHE MADE HIM LOOK LIKE A SIMP TO THE PUBLIC. THATS WHAT bi*chES DO WHEN THEY PISSED... THE PICS DONT PROVE THIS CAT SMASHED EITHER. THIS DUDE COULD JUST BE ENJOYING HIS 5 MINS OF FAME.
 5 years ago '04        #65
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 BluCupShawty said:

Control your hoe Ice

you may be right fam but Ice still looks like a sucka esp goin on twitter instead of the news for breaking his foot off in her a.ss

rofl
I ont know too many cats that chill with another man's fine a.ss wife just to be chillin
If this sh*t is 4real than she got fu*ked.

obviously, she's outta control.
he's not going to chill....he prolly/hopefully did some sh*t to her in private. that's on him.

as far as what you said to me.....n*gga, i didn't see the flicks until afterwards.....still don't say much....bi*ches act out when they mad at something....closer observation of pics say to me that they are staged to p!ss the n*gga off...when i said sh*t is bound to happen, n*gga, that's ice t....I'M POSITIVE that n*gga done did his dirt and his bi*ch prolly caught the n*gga and put him on blast, in a bi*ch's way. don't mean son beat and judging by the pics i don't think he did. i don't know. imo, she's mad and blew the n*gga up.

they've been married for a minute now. they've been through their ups n downs i'm sure. as nekkid as she gets for the camera and with all the attention she gets in the streets, personally, i don't have that chick going anywhere unless the n*gga fu*k it up and do some real ignant sh*t. that dude looks like a lame with a little bit of money. that bi*ch got Ice T and is gonna fu*k with him?? if she did, it was revenge d!ck.
 5 years ago '04        #66
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 daman729 said:
Ice knew the deal when he first started fu*kin this broad. This why you date women your own fu*kin age. Ice cant keep up with this chic. I mean come on. Look at her. Remember what she did in that hurricane video. She wants attention like alot of these white females anyway. Even in

I mean even in this pic, she still in her prime and this n*gga look like somebody grand pops.
Ice knew this day was gonna come eventually. Shes 33 and hes 54.

[pic - click to view]

YOU DUMBASS. THE CHICK LOOKS GENUINELY HAPPY IN THIS PHOTO. giddy, starstruck, whatever you want to call it and you worrying about why older n*ggas get younger badder bi*ches??? one, that's Ice T. imma stop right there cuz now i know you a young n*gga......

Bullseye said:

[pic - click to view]

Yep, he definitely hit that. B*tches don't pose for these kinda pics for fun. There was obviously a lot of s3xual tension and there. Remember this was also in SIN CITY. And look how many different outfits they was wearing. It wasn't like all the pics was taken in one night either. Don't be in denial Ice...
s3xual tension!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

you're another young n*gga....but i'mma school you a little bit.

n*gga, the first photo is just comical. if i'm fu*king some n*gga bi*ch....wife, excuse me.....and i'm TAKE PHOTOS IN A PUBLIC PLACE LIKE ANY NIGHTCLUB IN AMERICA, and the dude and/or wife is famous, I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE THIS LOOK ON MY FACE. PERIOD.

the rest of the photos are poses. again, if i'm fu*king some n*ggas wife and we're taking photos.....
1)she's going to be looking at me. just how body language works. learn it.

2)i'm not going to be kissing her temple area, and if i have my lips NEAR her neck they are going to be ON her neck.

her face is really bland, and emotionless, like how she does her photo shoots.

he make sure she stay relevant and he don't mind being nekkid.....

is ice t NORMALLY on twitter???? just asking....i don't have twitter but he don't seem like a tweeter type n*gga.

i smell bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #67
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 getyagameup said:
he's not going to chill....he prolly/hopefully did some sh*t to her in private. that's on him.

as far as what you said to me.....n*gga, i didn't see the flicks until afterwards.....still don't say much....bi*ches act out when they mad at something....closer observation of pics say to me that they are staged to p!ss the n*gga off...when i said sh*t is bound to happen, n*gga, that's ice t....I'M POSITIVE that n*gga done did his dirt and his bi*ch prolly caught the n*gga and put him on blast, in a bi*ch's way. don't mean son beat and judging by the pics i don't think he did. i don't know. imo, she's mad and blew the n*gga up.

they've been married for a minute now. they've been through their ups n downs i'm sure. as nekkid as she gets for the camera and with all the attention she gets in the streets, personally, i don't have that chick going anywhere unless the n*gga fu*k it up and do some real ignant sh*t. that dude looks like a lame with a little bit of money. that bi*ch got Ice T and is gonna fu*k with him?? if she did, it was revenge d!ck.

chill mane, no need for that in depth analysis of a married heaux
 5 years ago '04        #68
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 2219 2219
I just really hope a s3xtape of hers gets released before i die.
 5 years ago '07        #69
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 1051 1051
 Peterparker said:
That's why I fu*ked yo bi*ch-AP9
fixed
 5 years ago '12        #70
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,467 | Props total: 12988 12988
 getyagameup said:
YOU DUMBASS. THE CHICK LOOKS GENUINELY HAPPY IN THIS PHOTO. giddy, starstruck, whatever you want to call it and you worrying about why older n*ggas get younger badder bi*ches??? one, that's Ice T. imma stop right there cuz now i know you a young n*gga......

NO I'm not a young n*gga. And YOU the one getting heated cause of an opinion. Are you fu*king coco? You said "THE CHIC LOOKS GENERALLY HAPPY IN THE PHOTO"

fu*k does that prove? Why would she get in a photo and frown or whatever anyway in the public's eye? Believe me, people know how to cover up sh*t. Thats what you call an ''actor" homie. I dont give a fu*k about ice t's life. I got on BX, saw this thread and made a comment, giving an opinion in other words. This n*gga could date a fu*kin 20 year old midget with 3 arms and 13 toes all I care. And I am very aware of ice t's playish /pimpish persona and image and how it plays a role in attracting him to younger women. Thats his choice n*gga. But there's a downside to that sh*t.

The point Im trying to make is, when you got a woman aged by 20 years, eventually you aint gonna be able to keep up with her. Thats a biological fact homie. I've seen that lots of times. Thats reality. You talk about how happy she is in the photo. I dont give a fu*k how much this broad smile in some random a.ss picture. The fact she hanging up under another n*gga like that and her husband was unaware, then unhappy about it says different.

Last edited by daman729; 12-13-2012 at 03:10 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #71
sabret00the 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 275 275
 getyagameup said:

5 years ago '06        #72
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18820 18820
This muthafu*kas album covers are beyond ig'nant and tacky tho...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago