Ice-T Slams Wife Coco For Flirty Photos With Rapper

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-12-2012, 05:31 PM         #21
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LikeABoss38701 said:
)

[pic - click to view]

Ice-T might love Coco, but right now he's pretty mad after photos of his wife getting flirty with another man surfaced online.

Ice is reportedly upset over photos Coco took with Oakland rapper AP.9 while in Las Vegas for her Peepshow stint, according to TMZ. The photos surfaced Dec. 7, showing Coco and AP.9 hugging, dancing and cheek-kissing. One photo shows AP.9 nuzzling into her neck.

"Don't get it twisted, I'm not happy about this s**t," Ice-T tweeted, according to TMZ. "Most of [the pics are] disrespectful and in bad taste. She's made me look and feel like s**t. I say this on Twitter because there's no way to avoid the obvious misconduct of a married couple." His posts have since been removed.

GossipCop reported Coco initially brushed off the photo controversy. ďWoke up to people in a panic about some pics, please guys Iím happily married, sometimes fans & friends take silly pics. Its harmless. #RELAX," read the tweet, which has also been deleted.

Coco denied rumors she cheated on Ice with AP.9. ďItís not true," a rep for the Vegas performer told RumorFix. "Heís a guy thatís been around our production crew. Heís cool with everybody!Ē

On Saturday, Coco apologized.

"Ice is right,the pics I took with this man were in poor taste & I disrespected my husband however the pics were the only thing that happened"

"I feel so sad,the bottom line is I love Ice & I can understand why he's upset theres no excuse for my actions.I'm so sorry baby & to evryone"

Coco also retweeted a series of supportive messages from fans.

Coco and Ice, whose relationship is documented on the E! reality series "Ice Loves Coco," wed in 2001 and renewed their vows last year. In an interview last May, the two discussed married life with PR.com.

"Honestly, I thought she was too pretty to be, as you would say, domesticated," Ice told PR.com when asked if it was lust at first sight. "Like, can we fit at home or is this a girl who just wants to party? But she was like, 'No, Iím ready. Letís just go snuggle someplace and do home stuff.'"

He continued, "She means what she says, she didnít lie, sheís honest and she wasnít materialistic. She was just like, 'If you treat me right, Iíll treat you right.' Thatís pretty much the basis to any good deal, just treat each other right. Sheís lived up to the deal for the past ten years."

*No big deal...young minded women make mistakes like this all of the time.. but I'm sure Ice-T got in her a.ss tho ... check yo bit mannn
This aint no fu*king mistake n*gga. She was consciously aware of what she was doing. A mistake is spilling milk or stepping on the out of bounds line hooping. I can tell ur a sucker too.
 5 years ago '04        #22
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,090 | Props total: 3893 3893
white bi*ches
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #23
drunkenmasta 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,380 | Props total: 1391 1391
 NO RELIGION said:
bi*ch done took 3 different pics 2 with different clothes on with the n*gga...bi*ches ain't sh*t
you know this bi*ch cheated.
 5 years ago '05        #24
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
i just googled the pics...man i would've went ape sh*t fu*k all the tweeting

people aint real anymore...they go and tweet how they feel before they actually express it in real life

what the fu*k has the world come to
 5 years ago '09        #25
jenlove21 
space
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
HAAAAAAAAAAAA BAY n*ggaS RUN THIS POP THAT sh*t IN HERE DRINK AP AND fu*k THAT bi*ch PULL YOUR PANTS DOWN ON A bi*ch ! THATS HOW U DO IT RIGHT THERE !

YEEE YEEEEE

OFF TOP YALL n*ggaS ALREADY KNOW !

WHAT TEH BIDNEZZ BE !
 5 years ago '05        #26
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
Darlene>>

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #27
jenlove21 
space
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzhZbyzW1C4
 5 years ago '08        #28
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,107 | Props total: 23322 23322
Ice got that ho trained
 5 years ago '04        #30
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Man ice t better off that bi*ch
 5 years ago '05        #31
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
watch out for them white girls. i only been cheated on once and it was a white girl. i dont think they're for black guys at all to be real. i dont think they really love us, they're just attracted and since it's just attraction the feelings are detached and theyll get that d!ck from anybody else who's black.
 12-12-2012, 06:37 PM         #32
benzsl4585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
That's why I fu*ked yo bi*ch-2pac
 5 years ago '12        #33
iBoxden 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,895 | Props total: 233 233
 LikeABoss38701 said:
)

"Ice is right,the pics I took with this man were in poor taste & I disrespected my husband however the pics were the only thing that happened"

"I feel so sad,the bottom line is I love Ice & I can understand why he's upset theres no excuse for my actions.I'm so sorry baby & to evryone"
RIGHT.......... and Faith Evans only took a "PIC" with Pac..
 5 years ago '10        #34
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554

[pic - click to view]

Real n*gga sh*t..
 12-12-2012, 07:02 PM         #35
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #36
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 36 Nine said:
 5 years ago '04        #37
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,981 | Props total: 4999 4999
i can't get past her jawline looking like...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #38
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 537 537
 fetmod said:
Publicity stunt.
this...

as a grown man and married you dont take to twitter bout nothing like this .. i find it courious that she said it was nothing and then later ice t made it a big todo and then she followed suit.. its for that show and to pump ice t having a husband moment

plus it wasnt like a tmz gotcha photo .it was more of a photo that she would take at any club and one that fits in line with her persona.. the dude was the one doing more extra than coco ... the dude was like oh sh*t this is ice t bi*ch let me show out..i dont believe the hype.. plus this dont fall in line with ice t pimp hand gimic but it does go with sh*t you do to get people to watch a tv show premiering soon
 5 years ago '08        #39
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
i see he was quoting directly from the pimp play book
 5 years ago '12        #40
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,463 | Props total: 12980 12980
Ice knew the deal when he first started fu*kin this broad. This why you date women your own fu*kin age. Ice cant keep up with this chic. I mean come on. Look at her. Remember what she did in that hurricane video. She wants attention like alot of these white females anyway. Even in

I mean even in this pic, she still in her prime and this n*gga look like somebody grand pops.
Ice knew this day was gonna come eventually. Shes 33 and hes 54.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of ďIím not racistĒ
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago