Scientists Plan Test to See if The Universe is a Simulation.

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-12-2012, 05:20 PM         #81
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
The burden of proof has been presented . Now if you havent read it or viewed it is up to you. Im not mad at all because its your ego that has been dismantled. You've never heard of anything ive presented and it shows. You prove what your mind set is by showing biologist. People who know understand that is one group of scientist. This is the group that idiots like your self present as the over all community . Thats simply not true. They are like mainstream rappers. They get the forefront of the topic because they have a mandated subject in our school system. That does not make them truthful.

I call you stupid , a idiot, foolish etc not out of malice but because you all fit the definition . Nothing more or less . Other sects of science are in direct conflict with these animal lovers.

If you cant understand real science oppose to fables then i cant help you. To the other guy .I strongly suggest you grow a brain and stop being mislead by people with egos as big as your own. There is way more evidence of design than there ever will be of chance. Deal with that or continue to be in fairy land.
>Talks about real science vs fables, mentions fairy land
> Definitively believes in god

You are a level 99 retard, no way I can defeat such a beast. There is zero evidence in favor of design and mountains in favor of evolution. It will be a glorious day when people such as yourself die off and religion is a thing of the past, the world will be a much more progressive place.

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 12-12-2012 at 05:23 PM..
 12-12-2012, 05:27 PM         #82
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

^ For thinking that a few patterns disprove a damn thing, you jackass
 12-12-2012, 05:34 PM         #83
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I seriously would support the k!lling of every Christian. They don't deserve life by a long shot. After all they believe that their god has a right to run a mass torturing ring in hell so fu*k their feelings.

Last edited by 360crazy; 12-12-2012 at 05:37 PM..
 12-12-2012, 05:39 PM         #84
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 360crazy said:
I seriously would support the k!lling of every Christian. They don't deserve life by a long shot. After all they believe that their god has a right to run a mass torturing ring in hell so fu*k their feelings.
Lol I wouldn't go that far but I like how they get all flustered when you ask why god allows disease, hunger, natural disasters, etc etc to take so many lives every day. "God works in mysterious ways" is all they can come up with . . . .
 5 years ago '05        #85
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,469 | Props total: 7118 7118
 swayze said:
Thermodynamics laws and learned scientist says different from your opinion. Im sorry im going with the pundits on this one. I respect your opinion though, i just respect facts more.

To the guy talking about accepting evolution as facts in 2012 what kind of sh*t for brains do you have. You and no one else in this thread or any where else can provide any facts about evolution. Your statement along with the others prove that. All you can do at best is try to insult some one. Just look at your statement. It has no foundation other than your personal delusion.

Im guessing you guys think you are smarter than Einstein? You all truly believe in something with no proof or scientific evidence. Evolution is not science it is just as much philosophical as any religious text could ever be.

None of you have provided a ounce of proof or evidence to support your beliefs. I think ive provided to much. So much that you cant bring yourselves to read it.. No surprise for a society who talks about Xmen movies and video games as if they are real world people and events.

Good day and a happy early new year to you MF all. My gift to you lunatics

I am sure you are an idiot. I don't need to present any evidence because the evidence is there in abundance for anybody who takes the time to look into it. That holds true for you being an idiot, and for the theory of evolution.
 12-12-2012, 05:48 PM         #86
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cowboys All Day said:
Lol I wouldn't go that far but I like how they get all flustered when you ask why god allows disease, hunger, natural disasters, etc etc to take so many lives every day. "God works in mysterious ways" is all they can come up with . . . .
They are the main oppressors of the world and they stop progression dead in it's tracks. That should not have to be tolerated by the rest of the world. It's no other way except segregation and that's not happening.
 12-12-2012, 05:52 PM         #87
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

I am sure you are an idiot. I don't need to present any evidence because the evidence is there in abundance for anybody who takes the time to look into it. That holds true for you being an idiot, and for the theory of evolution.
Bro his solid evidence of patterns disproves all evolution theories, didn't you know?
 5 years ago '10        #88
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
We can do so much more as a species if everyone stopped depending on a "higher power" and invested in ourselves and our own capabilities. The question to whether a "higher power" exists is irrelevant. It's purely anthropocentric conceit that makes us believe that the all powerful creator or force this Universe was created by (if that's what you believe) gives a fu*k about what we do.

Pure evidence is the Renaissance era n*ggas stopped depending on God and got sh*t done. Massive gains in human knowledge and inventions. Think about it.
 12-12-2012, 06:00 PM         #89
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
We can do so much more as a species if everyone stopped depending on a "higher power" and invested in ourselves and our own capabilities. The question to whether a "higher power" exists is irrelevant. It's purely anthropocentric conceit that makes us believe that the all powerful creator or force this Universe was created by (if that's what you believe) gives a fu*k about what we do.

Pure evidence is the Renaissance era n*ggas stopped depending on God and got sh*t done. Massive gains in human knowledge and inventions. Think about it.

A diamond in the rough on Boxden
 5 years ago '05        #90
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,469 | Props total: 7118 7118

What does race have to do with everything?

And the last line in your post is exactly what is wrong with organized religions. All of them. You're a joke. Quit living in the medieval times.
 5 years ago '12        #91
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 swayze said:
Yep ,still no one valid argument against anything i've said only elementary style insults as expected . I would and i really can disrespect you guys way more than you can me. I dont have to thought ,because you all are proving that you are mislead and indeed stupid beyond repair. You keep saying theres so much evidence,but you dont have to waste your time showing it etc..Yet you are still here in this thread providing absolutely no evidence at all. I know why because when you get thru searching youtube and google etc you realize that its all BS. You know you will only look even more idiotic if you post any of that non sense. You arent saving face at all.

Look at all you sad fools thinking that your 2 or 3 dumb cheer leaders helps your case..lol.. Sorry it just shows there are more dummies here as already known.

Fool ponit to a time when Europe was in what is called the Dark Ages as a example.lol.. It took African minds to pull them out of that. It took a African mind to show the south that the peanut and swet potato could save them from the decline of cotton. The problem is no one gives the African mind the credit even tho it has produced everything other people claim to be experts at.

You dudes prove with every post you know nothing and are blind by what you believe to be. I dont believe i know.
i gave you your argument.

intelligence alone cant form matter, itd work the other way around tho.

feel free to prove me wrong by creating anything without material by thinking of it and crossing fingers..

i also gave numerous pieces of evidence for evolution, youre just disregarding that sh*t and talking something about thermodynamics, which pretty much proves to me that you have a lot of high school classes to catch up on

that being said, i read like 1 or 2 sentences of that text of wall, and im pretty sure im not missing out on anything
 5 years ago '12        #92
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

exactly

church even held back science.
 12-13-2012, 03:01 AM         #93
Dontess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont think you understand. If God is all knowing, how does he not know the decisions you are going to chose? Like I said, it's an illusion. You may think you have a choice but at the end of the day he knows that choice before you even make it. Similar to the game of chess you gave the example of, you could have several different moves but he knows exactly which ones you are going to make. Of course he knew those Columbine kids were going to shoot up the school and what Hitler would do when he was born. The question will always remain why he did that, not did he know that was going to happen. Of course he knew and if he didnt know then God isnt the being everyong believes him to be. You dont even consciously know the choice you've made before your body does. Check out the Libet Experiment. As far as the Bible, I dont even know where to start. Faith is belief without facts and that's all there is to it. I dont like to subscribe to the idea that if Im a good person but dont believe Jesus Christ was the messiah and dont attend church every Sunday, I'll still be going to hell or that anyone who believes in another religion is going to hell either. Religion has become tainted just like the word God and I believe all religions are worshipping the same God but it's in our nature to have our own seperate tribes/teams.

And for the record the world is not 6,000 years old.
 12-13-2012, 03:24 AM         #94
Dontess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The African mind? Everyone is from Africa...two white parents can have a black child, yet not the other way around. Dude Black Africans sold and captured their own people for slavery. The fall of Africa came from within.
 5 years ago '12        #95
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Dontess said:
I dont think you understand. If God is all knowing, how does he not know the decisions you are going to chose? Like I said, it's an illusion. You may think you have a choice but at the end of the day he knows that choice before you even make it. Similar to the game of chess you gave the example of, you could have several different moves but he knows exactly which ones you are going to make. Of course he knew those Columbine kids were going to shoot up the school and what Hitler would do when he was born. The question will always remain why he did that, not did he know that was going to happen. Of course he knew and if he didnt know then God isnt the being everyong believes him to be. You dont even consciously know the choice you've made before your body does. Check out the Libet Experiment. As far as the Bible, I dont even know where to start. Faith is belief without facts and that's all there is to it. I dont like to subscribe to the idea that if Im a good person but dont believe Jesus Christ was the messiah and dont attend church every Sunday, I'll still be going to hell or that anyone who believes in another religion is going to hell either. Religion has become tainted just like the word God and I believe all religions are worshipping the same God but it's in our nature to have our own seperate tribes/teams.

And for the record the world is not 6,000 years old.
this is exactly why religion doesnt make sense in the first place

god knows everything, so why does he even have people live through their lives, why not create them just to throw them in hell for what they wouldve done?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy