Scientists Plan Test to See if The Universe is a Simulation.

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Cabillanaire oO 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 12 12
 Ven0m said:
I was thinking of what if thats true the other day. When you die and your body shut down, your mind is still active for 7 minutes. What if the "life" we live is already lived and were just reminscing. We forget some things and remember whats most important. Anyone got more info on this 7 minute thing tho?
Or if we're already in the reminisce of things, we die again, does it create another 7 minutes in us reminiscing and we're just stuck in one giant repeat?
Crazy stuff
 12-12-2012, 01:48 PM         #62
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
Ok, you see im overly prepared for this topic. Biblically, scientifically, historically, theoretically and factually.

The difference in the 2 theories are enormous.The theory of gravity can be proven through a advance system of mathematics. It can be shown through examples etc..Mean there are no examples of EVOLUTION, there is no math or science to back up one claim of EVOLUTION. The only thing true about EVOLUTION has never been observed to show it has anything to do with the theory..

Example defying gravity with elements. Just because you cant see something does not mean that unseen force is not at work.

Now show me something factual about evolution. Just one thing. Then show me something scientific about it other than it being accepted as a theory which does not say much.
Refer to my previous post on the factual part of evolution, and yes the theory of evolution does meet the basic criteria to qualify as a scientific theory, but why are you hanging on that point so much? Why am I being asked to provide all the proof to you, as if I'm magically going to post a link and your entire belief system will crumble down?

I'm still waiting on proof of an almighty creator, as are a great number of people on this planet. Can you provide definite proof? If so please do, and after you do that, explain to me how the creator came to be please.

(You see, I can throw the burden of proof right back onto you, but I will always win because I can throw pride out the window and admit there are things that we will probably never know for certain. Such as "Where did we come from and how did we get here?" )

Also, shame on you for trying to seriously disprove evolution with fibonacci sequence and the golden ratio. Hardly relevant information when discussing evolution.

You obviously believe in intelligent design, but do you subscribe to a particular religion?

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 12-12-2012 at 02:00 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #63
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,983 | Props total: 2314 2314
 Cowboys All Day said:

Universal Genetic Code, Fossil Record, do some reading. Also common viruses that EVOLVE to outmatch the vaccine we create, such as the common flu. Evolution is real and to deny it and dismiss it as a simple theory really shows a lot about yourself. sh*t there is evidence of every day animals evolving right in front of our eyes :(

You are the type of person to say "WE DIDNT EVOLVE FROM A MONKEY" or "IF EVOLUTION IS SO REAL WHY HAVENT WE EVOLVED THE LAST 10 YEARS" - First of all, nobody claims we evolved directly from an ape, we share a common ancestor with the ape family going back 5-8 million years ago. Evolution of this scale takes time you see, it's not something one can witness in a single lifetime, but over millions and millions of years. We share about 99% of our DNA with the Bonobo, a member of the great ape family. That's just a coincidence though, right?

And the Theory of God ? Where is the evidence in that? Get mad all you want, I didn't post this topic to get into a religious debate but if that is what you are looking for let me know and I'll gladly appease you.

I don't claim to know everything as you are trying to do, the simple truth when talking about the origins of life is that WE DON'T KNOW, plain and simple. I'm open minded enough to take any theory and at least give it a shot and explore it, where as you are so bitter and hateful to anything that goes against your own personal beliefs you have no desire to learn or explore different possibilities. It's sad really, you are obviously educated enough to compose a thought provoking post yet shut down your mind when someone with an opposing viewpoint comes to provide to the discussion.
Not taking sides but regarding the link you provided arent those just examples of adaptations those animals aren't changing into another species. Regarding viruses didn't scientist label that as non living organism so evolution doesnt really apply to that.
 5 years ago '04        #64
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115

[video - click to view]

12-12-2012, 02:09 PM         #65
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PseuDEEnym said:
Not taking sides but regarding the link you provided arent those just examples of adaptations those animals aren't changing into another species. Regarding viruses didn't scientist label that as non living organism so evolution doesnt really apply to that.
All evolution starts with adaptation, adaptation is by definition a short term thing so yes you have a point. However, once it becomes a long term process that can possibly threaten the survival of a race, genetic evolution will occur. Of course they aren't going to just change into a new species, but if they face the same problems in 10000 years that they are currently facing, who knows what could come of that.

As for evolution not applying to viruses, why? Nobody has stated that just because a virus doesn't meet all the requirements to be called "alive" that it's ability to evolve should be thrown out the window. It is still proof that evolution does occur.
 12-12-2012, 02:27 PM         #66
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
Why im even bothering with people who are institutionalized in their thinking is beyond me. Nothing and i mean nothing in that link was proof or even evidence of evolution. One would have to be wishing for evolution to be true to even consider that as anything other than a AGENDA.

None of those things have been observed. You would have to take them on their word solely. In fact my post in here disprove everything in that link beyond a doubt.

Look at this video they use as proof
!

Now look at the Common traits in embryos. This points to a design. Why would you think other wise. It is the popular belief that animals are dumb with no meaning etc.. We know thats nonsense and can see what happen in ancient Europe when snake and cat population was declining. Rats over populated and disease ran rapid.Everything on this planet has a purpose. If you think animals or dumb then i see why you would use that as so called evidence. Try to go near a birds nest when theres eggs in it. Humans being 1000 x the size of that bird would still be challenged. Now if there was no eggs in the nest that bird would fly off about its business. Wasp, bees etc will protect their nest just like you would your family and house. They have the mind to make a decision.

Everything on the see it for yourself link was a misrepresentation of so called evolution. Its crafty i have to give them that and a impressionable mind would run with it. I personally have studied these things vigorously so i know BS when i see it.

Thats not evolution. They use a example of a Elephant losing its tusk as evidence. What kind of sh*t for brains example is that?. Thats no more than trait changing. Its still a Elephant. Evolution would mean it changed from a Elephant to say a dolphin. All the others were the same . Nothing more than gaining or losing a TRAIT not CHANGING species AT ALL.

THATS NO DIFFERENT THAN SOME ONE BEING BORN WITHOUT A NOSE OR FINGERS. THEY ARE STILL HUMAN. IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME AND IS ABSOLUTELY IN NO WAY EVOLUTION. Thats according to the theory itself. People are born with 2 sets of teeth, 6 fingers, 9 toes, 12 toes , etc..

Somebody is mad, throwing around insults like a child because you ran out of talking points? Did you run out of things to google?

Still waiting on the proof of a divine creator by the way. I have more than enough scientific biologists on the side of evolution to make it a relevant theory (99% actually). I guess those 99% are just institutionalized idiots as well though right?

Stop acting like a child and have a decent discussion.
 12-12-2012, 02:36 PM         #67
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:

God and science can work together
How so?
 5 years ago '05        #68
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 5495 5495
 5 years ago '11        #69
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 245 245
gods probably looking at this thread right now

thinking man did i really create all these dumb motherfu*kers?
 12-12-2012, 02:53 PM         #70
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr X said:
gods probably looking at this thread right now

thinking man did i really create all these dumb motherfu*kers?
Sign off of life my dude.

If heaven is real k!ll yourself and go there.
 5 years ago '07        #71
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
So we are a real world sims video game, quit wasting our tax dollars with this bullsh*t
 5 years ago '10        #72
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
n*gga fu*k a sims4
 5 years ago '12        #73
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 swayze said:
This nicca provided a wiki link and my statement come from universities, professors and some of the most important scientist of the last 200 years.

Not only did he provides some thing thats worse than a theory.Answer these question since you and so many want to try and disprove facts.

If all this "evolution" is occurring all around us, then how come no scientists have ever observed actual macroevolution?
How come no Pan Prior Fossils have been found?
What animal did dinosaurs "evolve" from?
How come abiogenesis has never been observed?
Where is the origin of life , not just the evolving of humans?

How could you believe that and they have never observed it. You guys are worse than the so called religious slaves. In fact you are the ones brained washed.

Its amazing when they try to use this pseudoscience called evolution to disprove something that has no scientific foundation to stand on other than the theory itself. Now when someone including the science community shows that theres most likely a creator than not they cant take it. It shows that they bought into the lie that scientist dont believe. Well check the facts instead of your opinion and delusional. You will see that around 60 % of the worlds scientist believe in a creator . The study of DNA screams it. Its fact Matter cant crate mind(code, information etc.) Only mind can create those things and the universe and the world is full of math, code etc . So is the human body.

I rest my case until you dudes provide something more than ..empty insults because i can be just as insulting as any one of you. Trust me..Drop some science since you claim evolution is credible.. This sh*t will be funny to read!
1) if evolution isnt real explain how bacteria adapt to medicine
2) speculation is life mightve come to earth through a meteor or other means
3) how is that a "fact" when energy and matter are pretty much completely transformable?
simple example: you create electricity, lose oil in the process, the oil basically becomes the energy, the energy can power your computer, which could think for itself if a.i was invented.
its pretty much the other way around, mind alone cant create matter, but it would be theoretically possible (but complicated) to create mind out of matter.
 5 years ago '05        #74
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,471 | Props total: 7123 7123
at people literally in here, in the year 2012, still arguing about evolution.

How stupid do you have to be to not accept evolution as fact in 2012?

Pathetic.
 12-12-2012, 03:49 PM         #75
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jae_Mike said:
So we are a real world sims video game, quit wasting our tax dollars with this bullsh*t
Who says it's not privately funded dipsh*t?
 5 years ago '10        #76
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,855 | Props total: 2787 2787
 SkateboardT said:
lmao this dude sounds like some type of supervillian from a saturday morning cartoon.

*looks at sig*

lost#/lost#/lost#/lost#/lost#

the fact that you group every single person of faith into one group shows that you are still far too ignorant to even begin to understand the universe.

God and science can work together, why is that so hard to comprehend. There is no documented proof of god. But some of us have seen our own proof. Call it god, call it a computer, call it whatever you want, but we are not alone in this universe and you're a fool to think otherwise.
 12-12-2012, 04:35 PM         #77
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
Thermodynamics laws and learned scientist says different from your opinion. Im sorry im going with the pundits on this one. I respect your opinion though, i just respect facts more.

To the guy talking about accepting evolution as facts in 2012 what kind of sh*t for brains do you have. You and no one else in this thread or any where else can provide any facts about evolution. Your statement along with the others prove that. All you can do at best is try to insult some one. Just look at your statement. It has no foundation other than your personal delusion.

Im guessing you guys think you are smarter than Einstein? You all truly believe in something with no proof or scientific evidence. Evolution is not science it is just as much philosophical as any religious text could ever be.

None of you have provided a ounce of proof or evidence to support your beliefs. I think ive provided to much. So much that you cant bring yourselves to read it.. No surprise for a society who talks about Xmen movies and video games as if they are real world people and events.

Good day and a happy early new year to you MF all. My gift to you lunatics
Still waiting for your proof of a creator.....still....waiting.....
 12-12-2012, 04:36 PM         #78
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #79
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 swayze said:
Thermodynamics laws and learned scientist says different from your opinion. Im sorry im going with the pundits on this one. I respect your opinion though, i just respect facts more.

To the guy talking about accepting evolution as facts in 2012 what kind of sh*t for brains do you have. You and no one else in this thread or any where else can provide any facts about evolution. Your statement along with the others prove that. All you can do at best is try to insult some one. Just look at your statement. It has no foundation other than your personal delusion.

Im guessing you guys think you are smarter than Einstein? You all truly believe in something with no proof or scientific evidence. Evolution is not science it is just as much philosophical as any religious text could ever be.

None of you have provided a ounce of proof or evidence to support your beliefs. I think ive provided to much. So much that you cant bring yourselves to read it.. No surprise for a society who talks about Xmen movies and video games as if they are real world people and events.

Good day and a happy early new year to you MF all. My gift to you lunatics
facts that support evolution: different species show similar to almost identical dna traits, simple organism are known to mutate (thats how new diseases show up), the existence of subspecies of animals

wheres your facts about god?
and what does thermodynamics have to do with anything in my post?

im pretty sure youre either "trolling" or incredibly uneducated
 5 years ago '10        #80
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,318 | Props total: 8304 8304
Just skimmed through this page a little.

To the people talking about the Universe being full of "math and code etc", remember that "math and code etc" are manmade ideas and don't exist in the grand scale.

If you think, you will realize that everything humans do especially obvious in math, is that humans are obsessed with trying to understand infinity. Trying to break it down into bits. Impossible because it is infinite. But I regress.

About the "math and code etc", are just manmade methods to come to an understanding. Just labels. I'm a avid believer that following Aristotle's method of labeling is the wrong way to go.

At the end of the day when we all reach the CONCEPT that death is, it won't matter.
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago