Scientists Plan Test to See if The Universe is a Simulation.

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-12-2012, 01:10 AM         #41
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
im too high for this
The n*gga above u just said that! It happens way to much on boxden to be a coincidence. This has be one of those glitches/file errors n*ggas was referring to. Awkward a.ss n*ggas.
 5 years ago '12        #42
1nfamous1 2 heat pts
space
space
$181 | Props total: 41 41

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #43
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
To be honest I don't give a fu*k..all I care about is there life after death..if there is then I won't have to worry about death.
 5 years ago '09        #44
The CANNON 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 229 229
 fit2bboss said:
To be honest I don't give a fu*k..all I care about is there life after death..if there is then I won't have to worry about death.
i agree with ya
 5 years ago '12        #45
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 2312 2312
 Dontess said:
Also for all you creationalists or God believers... 1.) Do you beleive in God? If you do, there is no free will. How could there be if God knows what you are going to do in advance? 2.) Can God create a rock heavier than he can lift? If he can, he is not God and if he cant he is not God. 3.) Intelligent Design....Myself, along with millions of others have gotten wisdom teeth removed....some intelligent design to create a jaw too small to hold all of its teeth.
1. Knowing what we'll do in advance =/= not having free will. he basically just knows the consequences of our actions on a much larger scale like chess players that predicts their opponents moves like 15 moves in advance.

2. That's a paradox in itself. You basicall asking "If he's all powerful can he create a task he cannot perform?"

" Isaac Asimov, a confirmed atheist, answered a variation of this question: what happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object? He points out that*Albert Einstein*demonstrated the equivalence of mass-energy. That is, according to relativity theory, mass is simply frozen energy, energy is simply liquid mass. In order to be either "immovable" or "irresistible", the entity must possess the majority of energy in the system. No system can have two majorities. A universe in which there exists such a thing as an irresistible force is, by definition, a universe which cannot also contain an immovable object. And a universe which contains an immovable object cannot, by definition, also contain an irresistible force. So the question is essentially meaningless: either the force is irresistible or the object is immovable, but not both. Asimov points out that this question is the logical fallacy of the pseudo-question. Just because we can string words together to form what looks like a coherent sentence does not mean the sentence really makes any sense"

3. This is petty ignoring the other chemicals and cell functioning that substain our body to stay alive.

Last edited by PseuDEEnym; 12-12-2012 at 04:51 AM..
 12-12-2012, 07:41 AM         #46
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hack the universe
 5 years ago '09        #47
ImAMonster 406 heat pts406
space
space
$37,387 | Props total: 10462 10462
Lmao Y'all comparing real life to sh*t you see in movies.

They're testing to see if we're being run on supercomputers from the future? and this is HONESTLY what the hell y'all are putting your faith and belief in? I swear science and technology is being the downfall of mankind. Y'all are all happy about this sh*t, IT'S USELESS. Do you not realize that instead of giving money BACK TO YOU, That they are spending money on this bull sh*t? Just like that Mars Rover bull sh*t or whatever it was. Seeing a rock...Congrats...You found a rock on Mars. =D Now was it worth like the 3 billion dollars or whatever it costed to do that? I don't think so. Science in general is retarded. Please do not tell me you people ACTUALLY think this is even a possibility. Don't call me close minded because I'm not. But do you not see how ABSOLUTELY ridiculous this is?
 5 years ago '11        #48
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,509 | Props total: 1035 1035
mannnn... a lot of you ppl are going to hell.. and i wish i could see your faces when you see how ULTIMATELY wrong you are.. and i know it's wrong to find joy in other people's suffering.. but the way you ppl curse the Creator.. you people are PEONS!

to think all of this can just exist and evolve on its own.. to think science can come up with some of the life cycles that have been in play for God knows how many years. to try and understand God's logic... your head will explode before you even start to break ground..

i know i'm a sinner & i'm not trying to put myself above anyone.. my point is that there are things at play FAR BEYOND what the human mind is capable of pondering.. you ppl need to get a grip of yourselves, and stop thinking science can prove everything.. don't let those foolish notions damn your souls..
 12-12-2012, 08:42 AM         #49
Dontess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Regardless if there are a million different possiblities, at the end of the day God knows exactly what you are going to do. “Everything is determined, the beginning as well as the end, by forces over which we have no control. It is determined for the insect, as well as for the star. Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper.” -your boy Einstein. You may think you had the choice of wearing that shirt today, but it was determined the day you were born. Free will is only an illusion.
 5 years ago '11        #50
Slingy 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 2788 2788
My thought for a while has been that heaven is the mother planet where our creators actually live. Basically somewhere else in the universe. We're here as a test to see if we can make it to the home planet after this life is done. Jesus came to see how we were doing. Told us what's up, we couldn't handle it, k!lled him and they still don't think we're ready to know.
 12-12-2012, 09:07 AM         #51
SmiffStarr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
To be honest, i know this might sound far out. But ive always entertained myself with the idea of our galaxy being a tiny part of a much larger dimension. Like we could be the result of someone playing around with elements etc. Some rare beings, not religious beings as we know it, i mean just beings, entity, haha. Like in MIB.
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

No evidence of this, but i just have fun thinking about it lol. Imagine we could be here, and they dont even know it. Imagine all the shiit around us in other dimensions, things so small we have not discovered it yet. We could have lifeforms smaller than atom particle living around us, or somewhere, intelligent as us, but they are just so small they live in their own dimension undisturbed.

If this were some matrix style computer program, there would have to be bugs and anomaly.

No software is perfect, the more complex it is the more bugs you run into, you simply cannot add any new code without having to debug and test it. So basically im saying this, if we were a program, either the programers are able to shut down our existence, and resume it where we cant even tell, or they are so good they can program in new shiit and not have any bugs.

The bottom line is this, if we were jacked into a computer, someone would have created an error by now. We would have noticed shiit like corrupted data, file errors.
How can you predict what things will be like in the future? Considering that, according to the article, we can only accurately simulate one trillionth of a metre of our universe, then I would a.ssume we are very, very, very far from creating a simulation as accurate as the universe we currently live in. Who is to say we won't be able to achieve perfection in things like computer code and software? Not to say that I believe this theory is true; I just think you're being a little too close minded when thinking about this.
 5 years ago '11        #52
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
 Dontess said:
Regardless if there are a million different possiblities, at the end of the day God knows exactly what you are going to do. “Everything is determined, the beginning as well as the end, by forces over which we have no control. It is determined for the insect, as well as for the star. Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper.” -your boy Einstein. You may think you had the choice of wearing that shirt today, but it was determined the day you were born. Free will is only an illusion.
i must disagree with you, sir.. just because God knows what shirt you were going to wear today, doesn't mean you didn't have any control in picking it.. God knowing your decisions =/= not having Free Will.

For example.. it's against God's commandment to k!ll.. yet everyday, someone is murdering people in malls or movie theaters. All God has to do is make it so, and those events wouldn't have occurred. Those people decided to murder, and did, and will suffer the consequences for those actions.

God knew those kids who shot up Colombine were going to do it the day they were born. He didn't wire them that way.. but a certain set of circumstances led to them ultimately doing those things. (bullying, access to guns, limited to no parental guidance).

But you know something? It says in the Bible that: the path to salvation won't be travelled by the majority, the path to Heaven is a narrow road.. but the path to Hell is wide, and many will travel it. It also says that everyone will be offered a chance to follow the Creator. Your days on this earth will not come to an end without you being offered a chance to save your soul. Many will reject, and all will face the consequences of their actions. (The exception to this deal with the Age of Accountability, which is roughly 6 or 7 years old. If you die before you can tell the difference between Good and Evil, not right and wrong, then you automatically go to Heaven.)

*steps off soapbox*

Last edited by VicDutch; 12-12-2012 at 09:40 AM..
 12-12-2012, 09:32 AM         #53
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VicDutch said:
mannnn... a lot of you ppl are going to hell.. and i wish i could see your faces when you see how ULTIMATELY wrong you are.. and i know it's wrong to find joy in other people's suffering.. but the way you ppl curse the Creator.. you people are PEONS!

to think all of this can just exist and evolve on its own.. to think science can come up with some of the life cycles that have been in play for God knows how many years. to try and understand God's logic... your head will explode before you even start to break ground..

i know i'm a sinner & i'm not trying to put myself above anyone.. my point is that there are things at play FAR BEYOND what the human mind is capable of pondering.. you ppl need to get a grip of yourselves, and stop thinking science can prove everything.. don't let those foolish notions damn your souls..
 5 years ago '07        #54
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 VicDutch said:

dumbest argument ever. So god just existed and evolved on his own? Nobody knows, but at least science continues to give us factual answers. I'm sorry you've been brainwashed into believing old a.ss fairy tales.
 5 years ago '11        #55
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
 360crazy said:
to put oneself above another is to say that they are spiritually right with God..

calling you people peons is calling a spade a spade.. if someone says 1+1 = 17, and you call that person stupid, you're not putting yourself over him, you're just stating a fact.. don't get the two misconstrued..
 12-12-2012, 09:46 AM         #56
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VicDutch said:
to put oneself above another is to say that they are spiritually right with God..

calling you people peons is calling a spade a spade.. if someone says 1+1 = 17, and you call that person stupid, you're not putting yourself over him, you're just stating a fact.. don't get the two misconstrued..
I can't take u serious fam ...just to let u know before u even continue.
 12-12-2012, 11:47 AM         #57
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This gettin good

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 12-12-2012 at 11:50 AM..
 12-12-2012, 12:15 PM         #58
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
Evolution? Ok , evolutionist tell me this. We all have heard the theory but what we dont understand from the evolution theory is this. Lets say evolution is true(it's not) and humans evolved from Ape like beings. Now once we establish that we then move on to origin of life. Evolution as crazy and non scientific as it is does not deal with origin of life. It only tries to explain how man came about. So please explain this to me. I always said that one statement discredit that theory in a very elementary way.

Where did god come from? You call evolution a crazy theory (just because it is a THEORY doesn't mean it isn't true, the theory of gravity is very true), yet you are willing to throw all your chips in one pot. I will at least acknowledge that there COULD possibly be a god (very tiny possibility) because I'm not such an arrogant douchebag to think I know absolutely and definitively how we got here. I don't know, and you don't know. Simple as that.
 12-12-2012, 12:27 PM         #59
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Lmao Y'all comparing real life to sh*t you see in movies.

They're testing to see if we're being run on supercomputers from the future? and this is HONESTLY what the hell y'all are putting your faith and belief in? I swear science and technology is being the downfall of mankind. Y'all are all happy about this sh*t, IT'S USELESS. Do you not realize that instead of giving money BACK TO YOU, That they are spending money on this bull sh*t? Just like that Mars Rover bull sh*t or whatever it was. Seeing a rock...Congrats...You found a rock on Mars. =D Now was it worth like the 3 billion dollars or whatever it costed to do that? I don't think so. Science in general is retarded. Please do not tell me you people ACTUALLY think this is even a possibility. Don't call me close minded because I'm not. But do you not see how ABSOLUTELY ridiculous this is?
Science and Technology is the downfall of mankind? Are you fu*king kidding me? All the vaccines and health aid devices we have in the world aren't the result of prayer you d!ck wad, SCIENCE created it. Airplanes, computers, cars, electricity, yep... all products of SCIENCE.

I don't think I've ever seen such a close minded idiot in my life lmao.

"Hey guys lets not explore the origins of our universe, let's just believe some man made book and tales and accept them as truth no matter what"

fu*k outta here, people like you are the downfall of mankind. Thinking you even have a clue as to how we got here, there are an infinite number of possibilities. Yes the god theory is one of them, but so is simulated reality theory, so is allah, so is hinduism, you really have no fu*king clue, just like the rest of us.

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 12-12-2012 at 12:48 PM..
 12-12-2012, 01:19 PM         #60
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
In fact there is absolutely no evidence of evolution at all. Nothing.. zero...Every theory they have is just that a theory. The only thing it has to stand on is the theory itself. Nothing and i mean nothing about EVOLUTION is scientific.

Universal Genetic Code, Fossil Record, do some reading. Also common viruses that EVOLVE to outmatch the vaccine we create, such as the common flu. Evolution is real and to deny it and dismiss it as a simple theory really shows a lot about yourself. sh*t there is evidence of every day animals evolving right in front of our eyes :(

You are the type of person to say "WE DIDNT EVOLVE FROM A MONKEY" or "IF EVOLUTION IS SO REAL WHY HAVENT WE EVOLVED THE LAST 10 YEARS" - First of all, nobody claims we evolved directly from an ape, we share a common ancestor with the ape family going back 5-8 million years ago. Evolution of this scale takes time you see, it's not something one can witness in a single lifetime, but over millions and millions of years. We share about 99% of our DNA with the Bonobo, a member of the great ape family. That's just a coincidence though, right?

And the Theory of God ? Where is the evidence in that? Get mad all you want, I didn't post this topic to get into a religious debate but if that is what you are looking for let me know and I'll gladly appease you.

I don't claim to know everything as you are trying to do, the simple truth when talking about the origins of life is that WE DON'T KNOW, plain and simple. I'm open minded enough to take any theory and at least give it a shot and explore it, where as you are so bitter and hateful to anything that goes against your own personal beliefs you have no desire to learn or explore different possibilities. It's sad really, you are obviously educated enough to compose a thought provoking post yet shut down your mind when someone with an opposing viewpoint comes to provide to the discussion.

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 12-12-2012 at 01:24 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy