Scientists Plan Test to See if The Universe is a Simulation.

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-11-2012, 08:04 PM         #21
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LyricalSkyllz said:
If this all is in fact a simulation how arrogant can we be to think we could outsmart the programmers and prove it is a simulation? And what if it is and these fu*king scientists ruin sh*t for everyone. I still have a lot of simulated pus*y to get and simulated bud to smoke..
What makes u think the programmers wouldn't want us to find out it's simulated? Maybe they wanted to test evolution out and see if we could get to the point of finding out the mysteries of our world
 5 years ago '04        #22
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
We are the center of the universe earth is the focus of God
 12-11-2012, 08:19 PM         #23
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liveson777 said:
We are the center of the universe earth is the focus of God
Be a fool if u want.
 12-11-2012, 08:48 PM         #24
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if it is, i'm bout to wild out, the consequences would be fake anyway
 12-11-2012, 08:48 PM         #25
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
Evolution? Ok , evolutionist tell me this. We all have heard the theory but what we dont understand from the evolution theory is this. Lets say evolution is true(it's not) and humans evolved from Ape like beings. Now once we establish that we then move on to origin of life. Evolution as crazy and non scientific as it is does not deal with origin of life. It only tries to explain how man came about. So please explain this to me. I always said that one statement discredit that theory in a very elementary way.

These n*ggas are not lying to u fam. It's there for everyone to see unlike religion where individuals rarely agree completely. Science is trying and will get to the point where it doesn't matter what u believe, they will have proof and evidence of everything it's claiming.
 12-11-2012, 08:49 PM         #26
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't care what u believe, I'm more concerned with objective reality.
 5 years ago '07        #27
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,662 | Props total: 4411 4411
It is all just binary code...
 12-11-2012, 09:16 PM         #28
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is no meaning to life.

Also, fu*k RELIGION, fu*k Jesus Christ, fu*k the "believers." You haven't done sh*t to advance the human race all you christfags do is hold US BACK.

I promise to DESTROY every last religion on Earth if it is the last thing I do. Anywhere on the internet and anywhere on this planet I will talk sh*t about christians, catholics, muslims.... All you pieces of sh*t will soon know how stupid you REALLY are.

Last edited by YOUNGZERO; 12-11-2012 at 09:21 PM..
 12-11-2012, 09:24 PM         #29
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
Evolution? Ok , evolutionist tell me this. We all have heard the theory but what we dont understand from the evolution theory is this. Lets say evolution is true(it's not) and humans evolved from Ape like beings. Now once we establish that we then move on to origin of life. Evolution as crazy and non scientific as it is does not deal with origin of life. It only tries to explain how man came about. So please explain this to me. I always said that one statement discredit that theory in a very elementary way.

You're a fuucking idiot and a half. There is more evidence in evolution than any kind of evidence in your so-called WHITE "God" in the sky. k!ll yourself.
 12-11-2012, 09:25 PM         #30
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YOUNGZERO said:

Also, fu*k RELIGION, fu*k Jesus Christ, fu*k the "believers." You haven't done sh*t to advance the human race all you christfags do is hold US BACK.

I promise to DESTROY every last religion on Earth if it is the last thing I do. Anywhere on the internet and anywhere on this planet I will talk sh*t about christians, catholics, muslims.... All you pieces of sh*t will soon know how stupid you REALLY are.
I'm with u fam. fu*k freedom of religion because its detrimental to society! I can't believe it's in our constitution.
 12-11-2012, 09:30 PM         #31
Throbbin' Thicke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YOUNGZERO said:

Your name is youngzero you're not doing any of that sh*t. Sit made me laugh like hell
 5 years ago '04        #32
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 2471 2471
 5 years ago '08        #33
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 Cabillanaire oO said:
We've all died and we're in our 7 minutes of reliving our entire lives.
I was thinking of what if thats true the other day. When you die and your body shut down, your mind is still active for 7 minutes. What if the "life" we live is already lived and were just reminscing. We forget some things and remember whats most important. Anyone got more info on this 7 minute thing tho?
 5 years ago '08        #34
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 360crazy said:
I don't care what u believe, I'm more concerned with objective reality.
whats that about? never heard of it...
 12-11-2012, 11:40 PM         #35
Dontess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know the Universe is vast but what if we are the only ones here? What if we are an anomaly in this system of pure chance? What if it took this long for the Universe to create an anomaly such as humans? Everyone is so convinced that we are not alone because there is so much out there but it could be possible. It took Mankind a long time to get where we are at now. Maybe we are the begining of the advanced beings we like to think are out there.
 5 years ago '05        #36
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
Since when can you test the hypothesis of there being a god.

HOW CAN SOMETHING EXIST IF YOU CANT EVEN FUKING TEST IT YOU DUMB SHIIT. Its not what you know, or what you believe... Its what you can prove.

it k!lls me when dudes try to mix science and religion. Science = testable hypothesis
religion = blind faith and beliefs.

God is not a law, or even a theory. Stop worshiping fukery. Start seeking answers through the scientific method.

As for life in the universe, ALL of the elements for life are found in space, on rocks, in dust, ever type of matter. When they come together on a planet life is possible. I think there was life on mars at some point, if we can get human's on the planet we can do real archeology. I know we would find more evidence. It has water, and many elements for life. There could be a life living under the surface. We dont know if water is under the layers of mars yet.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 12-11-2012 at 11:57 PM..
 12-12-2012, 12:02 AM         #37
Dontess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also for all you creationalists or God believers... 1.) Do you beleive in God? If you do, there is no free will. How could there be if God knows what you are going to do in advance? 2.) Can God create a rock heavier than he can lift? If he can, he is not God and if he cant he is not God. 3.) Intelligent Design....Myself, along with millions of others have gotten wisdom teeth removed....some intelligent design to create a jaw too small to hold all of its teeth.
 5 years ago '07        #38
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3235 3235
 Andrefrbk said:
To be honest, i know this might sound far out. But ive always entertained myself with the idea of our galaxy being a tiny part of a much larger dimension. Like we could be the result of someone playing around with elements etc. Some rare beings, not religious beings as we know it, i mean just beings, entity, haha. Like in MIB.
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

No evidence of this, but i just have fun thinking about it lol. Imagine we could be here, and they dont even know it. Imagine all the shiit around us in other dimensions, things so small we have not discovered it yet. We could have lifeforms smaller than atom particle living around us, or somewhere, intelligent as us, but they are just so small they live in their own dimension undisturbed.

If this were some matrix style computer program, there would have to be bugs and anomaly.

No software is perfect, the more complex it is the more bugs you run into, you simply cannot add any new code without having to debug and test it. So basically im saying this, if we were a program, either the programers are able to shut down our existence, and resume it where we cant even tell, or they are so good they can program in new shiit and not have any bugs.

The bottom line is this, if we were jacked into a computer, someone would have created an error by now. We would have noticed shiit like corrupted data, file errors.

Déjà vu
 5 years ago '07        #39
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,503 | Props total: 10800 10800
im too high for this sh*t right now
 5 years ago '06        #40
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,215 | Props total: 5025 5025
im too high for this
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago