The Valve Console will Severely cut Microsoft’s Next Generation Console and game Sales

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
 el bundy said:
nobody checking for valve except hardcore pc gaming geeks
Wow you are an idiot
Did you not notice The Orange Box selling well on consoles? Idiots these days
Counterstrike? Portal? Half Life? Left4Dead?

Kill yo self

Last edited by katalist; 12-12-2012 at 02:05 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #82
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,927 | Props total: 6176 6176
 katalist said:
Wow you are an idiot
He is true you cats always need something to talk about knowing damn well this sh*t is a lost. Valve need to stick to the sh*t they doing.
 5 years ago '04        #83
chubs189 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,095 | Props total: 5791 5791
 katalist said:
As much as I love my ps3 and 360, PC's online with STEAM >>>> xboxlive and PSN, by a logn shot to.

Didn't believe this till a few months ago. My cuz built me a gaming PC for less than 400 bucks . Steam is simply amazing.
 5 years ago '04        #84
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,755 | Props total: 1383 1383
 Pleasure Boy said:
I guess there isnt enough games on PC for you to be having all this time, and before you get at me im bored at work, when i leave my desk than zero fuccks will be given, i have a variety of "sub-par" games to enjoy at home
Sorry kid I only work Friday-Sunday. So no, not bored at work. However going to bed soon and making a few last posts....
 5 years ago '04        #85
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Ask Sega and the dozen or so studios that shut down this year how good "brand" does them.
So we're going to act like Sega bleeding money for the better half of ten years didn't have anything to.do with them closing down?

I'm not saying that the steam box ant a threat at all but taking either Sony or m$ completely off the board is a tall order....

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 12-12-2012 at 03:42 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #86
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
So we're going to act like Sega bleeding money for the better half of ten years didn't have anything to.do with them closing down

I'm not saying that the steam box ant a threat at all but taking either Sony or m$ completely off the board is a tall order....
Sega lost to piracy plain and simple. They gave people an easy way to get games, not to mention when the dreamcast had it's life it was right around the start of high speed internet.
 5 years ago '11        #87
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,510 | Props total: 1035 1035
 Skratch said:
why? i enjoy paying for my service its totally worth it

Valve needs to chill fall back and give us that left 4 dead 3 fu*k they console
a lot of people have gripes with this statement, but i don't.. but in my case, i'd word it differently..

i have both ps3 & 360.. but i barely play my ps3, and constantly buy my MP games for xbox.. the online experience is just that much better.. i don't necessarily ENJOY paying for Live.. but i'd rather pay for live than play on PSN for free.. simply put.
 12-12-2012, 07:56 PM         #88
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
so those small ads really bother you? people complain about the dumbest sh*t
right?? im really starting to think that people that complain about ads dont have a 360 or an xbl account

I sometimes forget xbl even has ads until its brought up in this section

and 90% of those ads are about GAMES whats wrong with seeing a small ad about GAMES in a gaming marketplace??

n*ggaz acting like those ads pop up infront of you and take up ur whole screen while ur in the middle of a game session or something, now that would be something to complain about
 5 years ago '05        #89
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,876 | Props total: 20898 20898
 LAwLB15 said:
right?? im really starting to think that people that complain about ads dont have a 360 or an xbl account

I sometimes forget xbl even has ads until its brought up in this section

and 90% of those ads are about GAMES whats wrong with seeing a small ad about GAMES in a gaming marketplace??

n*ggaz acting like those ads pop up infront of you and take up ur whole screen while ur in the middle of a game session or something, now that would be something to complain about

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #90
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Ask Sega and the dozen or so studios that shut down this year how good "brand" does them.
Sega's brand was in trouble for about a decade before hand. As for the thread, nah sorry. MS has become real crafty in this market. Could it effect sales? Yeah but severely is a stretch.
 12-12-2012, 10:56 PM         #91
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '05        #92
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
As a former PC gamer and a hardcore Half-life 1 and Counter-Strike Beta modder turned 360 player this gen to play with my homies.... If this is true for Valve Im all over this sh*t like a fat kid on a cupcake. If valve some how can incorporate the modding community into consoles Sony and MS are fucccccked. I cant wait to see Valve and Gabe put pressure on on Sony and MS.
 5 years ago '05        #93
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
You guys are really ambitious about this.

Not sure what the PC diehards are trying to do. It's either going to be super expensive so you spec-friendly people will be happy, or it'll be priced like the other consoles with the inferior hardware you complain about all the time.

Also, it's going to be really hard to break into the major console crowd when a good deal of console owners haven't even heard of Valve. It's easy to buy a Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft product because they are all known companies. Also, Valve is a software manufacturer at heart, not hardware. Who really knows how it will turn out, especially it being a completely speculated product.

I'd get one for sure because I love Valve, but you guys are praising this and crowning it king waaaaaay too early. Knee jerk reactions like I've never seen before.

Last edited by Krazie; 12-13-2012 at 02:16 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #94
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13695 13695
 Krazie said:

Not sure what the PC diehards are trying to do. It's either going to be super expensive so you spec-friendly people will be happy, or it'll be priced like the other consoles with the inferior hardware you complain about all the time.

Also, it's going to be really hard to break into the major console crowd when a good deal of console owners haven't even heard of Valve. It's easy to buy a Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft product because they are all known companies. Also, Valve is a software manufacturer at heart, not hardware. Who really knows how it will turn out, especially it being a completely speculated product.

I'd get one for sure because I love Valve, but you guys are praising this and crowning it king waaaaaay too early. Knee jerk reactions like I've never seen before.
Not one of those "Master Race" nerds will reply to this.
 5 years ago '04        #95
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Krazie said:

It's the same thing like with android vs apple, except it's PC vs consoles. When we have a topic posted about something PC related we get berated by console players nonstop. Same goes for console topics tho.

Why are we pulling so hard for this? Valve/Steam is our main outlet for games, so why would we not want them to succeed. It goes the same for any console players wanting their console to succeed. LawlB has xbox, Jizzeman has his ps3/vita and DarkSideHero I see as our main backer. I for one want the steambox to do good, but that's me. I've been a PC gamer since I was 15-16 so this has my interest. Valve is a PC company first, and now they are getting into the console market.

I used to joke about this with my friends about who we would see making some sort of console to compete with the with the big 3. All my friends said EA, I mean it makes sense they have alot of good ip's and you know people here be crazy about Madden so they would jump ship with a quickness. I said Valve, I mean look at the libary they have on Steam. Why not they have most of the big developers and they're first party games are considered to be some the best of the best.

Then Valve's main hardware engineer posted this on twitter.

[pic - click to view]

Prototype steambox. No one thought anything of it, look at people now.

Y.G. said:
That's because some of the master race have lives and don't have time to troll on forums all days like some people we know.
 5 years ago '05        #96
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Willbeatz said:
That's because some of the master race have lives and don't have time to troll on forums all days like some people we know.
I'm sure a guy that calls himself the "Master Race" because he has a PC doesn't have much of a life.
 5 years ago '04        #97
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Y.G. said:
 Y.G. said:
I'm sure a guy that calls himself the "Master Race" because he has a PC doesn't have much of a life.
As you said.
 5 years ago '05        #98
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Y.G. said:
I was gonna say the same thing.. Not all PC gamers (obviously), but PC gamers have the bigger perception of not having a life over console gamers. Games like WOW, Diablo, Starcraft, etc. have molded that opinion. Hell, sh*t's been like that since UO and Everquest were huge in the 90s.
 5 years ago '05        #99
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Willbeatz said:
As you said.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #100
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Higgins said:
But if you're truly part of the master race you know not fall for the low quality time sinks (starcraft excluded)

[pic - click to view]

That still won't change the fact the people will think that guys that call themselves the master race because they have PCs are no life having nerds.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
71 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy