The Valve Console will Severely cut Microsoft’s Next Generation Console and game Sales

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
24 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
esvi 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 828 828
ya all forgetting one thing

valve are lazy motherfu*kers
they take ages to make everything
quality is always there no doubt
but they've a fu*king problem with short term schedule and short run plan

they won't deliver sh*t next year
wait & see
 5 years ago '04        #62
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,758 | Props total: 1385 1385
 Pleasure Boy said:
1st you dicckride Nintendo now you discovered PC gaming and think you better than everyone else jus like all these other PC nerds, Microsoft fuccked up everyone know that, everyone also know that was almost 6years ago now, so you can stop bringing up old sh*t

Yall forget the fact that people make they own decisions, you buy whay you like and you play what you like, thats the most common mistake of ALL PC gamers when they judge console gamers... How you gone be upset at someone coz you dont agree with the sh*t that they like or play? If you not paying than stfu, we support whatever we like and can afford...

You are more upset at the fact that people still own and buy XBOX's, whats it to you anyway?

esvi said:
ya all forgetting one thing

valve are lazy motherfu*kers
they take ages to make everything
quality is always there no doubt
but they've a fu*king problem with short term schedule and short run plan

they won't deliver sh*t next year
wait & see
You're right, Valve does take their sweet time with their products...However Steam does not.
 5 years ago '06        #63
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,915 | Props total: 7614 7614
If the system is a limited pc and you have to upgrade your hardware before every new game drops, I'm not interested.
 5 years ago '05        #64
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6184 6184
The masses don't want they sh*t. I don't see it fu*king with non of the consoles. Now some PC heads and hardcores may flop but they got some ways to go before sh*t changes.
I buy my console for a reason if I wanna do all this customizing and sh*t I just hop on my pc.

Last edited by Quddus; 12-12-2012 at 05:57 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #65
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
 Skratch said:
why? i enjoy paying for my service its totally worth it

Valve needs to chill fall back and give us that left 4 dead 3 fu*k they console
fu*ks wrong wit you! Why would you wanna pay for anything! With as many ads that they have all over the home screen they caking up off that as is! I'm not big on steam and could care less about their platform. I just want L4D3, HL3, Portal 3, and Team Fortress 3 on the xbox 720!
 5 years ago '12        #66
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Willbeatz said:

You're right, Valve does take their sweet time with their products...However Steam does not.
I guess there isnt enough games on PC for you to be having all this time, and before you get at me im bored at work, when i leave my desk than zero fuccks will be given, i have a variety of "sub-par" games to enjoy at home
 5 years ago '07        #67
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 7 7
See here is the issue.....Say they do make this steambox.......yes steam does have ALOT of games.....BUT 95% of those games are not published by valve.....Alot of the big games will NOT be on steam.....and even those that are NOW..unless they break BREAD, will be pulled from steam....Remeber when Origin came to life, EA pulled games....they goin have to come to the table with Ubi,EA,Rockstar...basically the companies that make ALOT of money off of consoles.....this move could really hurt the pockets of developers too......So gabe needs to think twice about this move....
 5 years ago '11        #68
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 dogmanx23 said:
Valve is going to give MS and Sony the kick in the a.ss they need.

MS needs to go free with live and develop more exclusives. Something other then Halo, Forza and Gears.

Sony needs to get their online sh*t together. They'll still have exclusives to help their console but they better stop some new franchises with the PS4 like they did the PS3.

If Valve launches with an exclusive like Half Life 3.... that'll be a good start to move consoles.
Church. I think these consoles need to move over to streaming games immediately. If they think they are going to stick us with another Disc based system for another 5 years they are going to fail us. I hope Steam comes in and say's f*ck these discs it's 2013 let's do it right.
 5 years ago '04        #69
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,905 | Props total: 833 833
 el bundy said:
nobody checking for valve except hardcore pc gaming geeks
EXACTLY. Hell I aint even checking for them no more seeing as how they keep ignoring HL3
 5 years ago '12        #70
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Higgins said:
but scribblenauts is an amazing game I don't see why people like you even come to discuss games when you only play AAA releases with the most hype.
I've played over 200 games for the 360, and don't say scribblenuts is an amazing game. wtf is wrong with you?

Valve can't compete with Microsoft. They just need to bring out Left 4 Dead

Last edited by Cubs Draco; 12-12-2012 at 11:54 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #71
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
 Soraci7 said:
Live had its great run, but they should think about making Live free considering how many ads are on the service.
This. Xbox is really pissing me off right now. Why the fu*k are there ads all over the place when I am a paying customer? The first thing I see every time I start up my console is some fu*king ad in the bottom right corner.

I bought the fu*king console and pay a yearly fee to play online. Get these ads the fu*k off my console.
 5 years ago '11        #72
MC Puto 
space
space
$639 | Props total: 269 269
 Tha754kid said:
EXACTLY. Hell I aint even checking for them no more seeing as how they keep ignoring HL3
Left 4 Dead 3...Team Fortress 3...
 5 years ago '12        #73
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:
This. Xbox is really pissing me off right now. Why the fu*k are there ads all over the place when I am a paying customer? The first thing I see every time I start up my console is some fu*king ad in the bottom right corner.

I bought the fu*king console and pay a yearly fee to play online. Get these ads the fu*k off my console.
so those small ads really bother you? people complain about the dumbest sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #74
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Higgins said:
Why do you think that consoles have a bigger variety of games?
didnt say that, bt i have zero interest in PC gaming, if its not on console thn i'l rather grow up n not give a fucck about games all together
 12-12-2012, 12:37 PM         #75
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
half life 2 sold 9.8 million copies to date and the first half life was equally successful ..not only were they a financial success but they are also critically acclaimed and the half life series is one of the best of all time (arguably the best). it has a HUGE following and rightfully so (fu*k outta here with that COD bullsh*t..)

half life 3 is one of the most highly anticipated games right now and MILLIONS of people will buy it

if they make it a steambox launch title exclusive, that game alone will move units.
i personally would pay like $500 just to play it. then you have other hugely successful games like left 4 dead 3, portal 3, team fortresss 3, counter strike, etc.

valve can easily become a player in the console wars just off the strength of their exclusives. actually, even without those other games, half life 3 alone will be strong enough

gabe newell a.k.a. the GOAT is about to become a billionaire

edit- LOL ...i just checked his info and he ALREADY has a networth of $1.5 billion...well im sure hed make more billions anyway

Last edited by Ed Bundy; 12-12-2012 at 12:50 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #76
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
"Severely" I guess the brand these company has built over the last decade means nothing...not happening
 5 years ago '05        #77
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Ra-da-god said:
"Severely" I guess the brand these company has built over the last decade means nothing...not happening
Ask Sega and the dozen or so studios that shut down this year how good "brand" does them.
 5 years ago '07        #78
Jago 1030 heat pts1030
space
space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 5442 5442
 5 years ago '05        #79
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,894 | Props total: 21000 21000
How are people getting so up in arms on both sides on complete speculation?

And why is the title aimed at MS when the article clearly points at Sony too?
 5 years ago '05        #80
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Valve >>>

A Steam/Valve console/PC would be fu*kign awesome. Perfect for people who want all the perks of pc gaming but without the hassle of learning computer things.

Ill stick to my own PC, but for some of my cousins they always wanted to get into PC gaming but dont know much about all the stuff you need, this will make it alot easyier to get better hardware then consoles but with teh ease of consoles, great for those who need it.

People sayin this is only for PC geeks are idiots, PC geeks will keep makign there own pcs, this is great for people who dont know sh*t about pcs but want better hardware/Options then what consoles have.

As much as I love my ps3 and 360, PC's online with STEAM >>>> xboxlive and PSN, by a logn shot to.

Last edited by katalist; 12-12-2012 at 02:06 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
53 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy