The Valve Console will Severely cut Microsoft’s Next Generation Console and game Sales

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,942 | Props total: 8602 8602
I would buy a Steam console if I could play all the games I bought from Steam already.
 5 years ago '10        #42
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
 Austin Foyt said:
Look at this n*gga with his $2000 PC to play World Of Warcraft all day.
I hate PC gamers
I have a $100 PC that took a little over $200 to upgrade.
 5 years ago '11        #43
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
 Austin Foyt said:
nothing can take over Xbox Live we are 40 million deep in this sh*t.
Sony on the other hand...
and who the fu*k can't come up with $60 for this superior online experience?
Steam is over 50 million deep bruh. And why even pay $60 a year when Steam, a superior service in every way conceivable, is absolutely free? Dedicated servers, party chat (your choice of Steam's own chat function, Skype, or Ventrilo etc.), huge deals, and online play all for free>>>> P2P servers, party chat, no deals, and online play for $60 a year.
 5 years ago '10        #44
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
 mystic boy said:
Steam is over 50 million deep bruh. And why even pay $60 a year when Steam, a superior service in every way conceivable, is absolutely free? Dedicated servers, party chat (your choice of Steam's own chat function, Skype, or Ventrilo etc.), huge deals, and online play all for free>>>> P2P servers, party chat, no deals, and online play for $60 a year.
 5 years ago '06        #45
Drumatic50 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 927 927
very interesting, anxious to see how this pans out
 5 years ago '04        #46
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
 mystic boy said:
you forgot steam workshop, one click mods and auto mod updates.
 5 years ago '04        #47
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,758 | Props total: 1384 1384
 +HydrO+ said:
you forgot steam workshop, one click mods and auto mod updates.
And Greenlight for the indie developers.
 5 years ago '12        #48
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
 mystic boy said:
that sounds good and all, but i need to have forza, halo, and gears.
plus i'm looking at all of the games they have on steam, and most of the stuff that they have up there are on xbox already

Last edited by Cubs Draco; 12-11-2012 at 11:02 PM..
 12-11-2012, 11:03 PM         #49
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
plus i'm looking at all of the games they have on steam and most of the stuff that they have up there are on xbox already
if u enjoy those nerdy MMO/RTS games (Not my cup of tea) then u'll love PC exclusives
 5 years ago '05        #50
Profitcy 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,670 | Props total: 333 333
so will this be cross platform online gaming...i.e pc vs. the console?
 5 years ago '12        #51
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
I think PC gamers are luking 4 any reason to battle PS and XBOX owners, who gave a fucck about Valve before this article? Any new console entering the market will have a mountain to climb, i dont know about Sony but Microsoft wil bring the heat once more, Valve need to either make a new L4D or sell that sh*t coz its been 3years alreadi, thats all we want frm them
 5 years ago '11        #52
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
 Austin Foyt said:
plus i'm looking at all of the games they have on steam, and most of the stuff that they have up there are on xbox already
 LAwLB15 said:
if u enjoy those nerdy MMO/RTS games (Not my cup of tea) then u'll love PC exclusives
This isn't about PC exclusives, this is about Valve's service which is free and better than XBL. And about how the Steam Box could beat the 720, Orbis, and Wii U.
 5 years ago '05        #53
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Yah n*ggas k!ll me with that RPG/RTS sh*t Let's see what the top sellers are on Steam right now.

[pic - click to view]

Def dominated by nerdy games. Not even worth showing the next 10 since it proves my point even more.
 12-11-2012, 11:30 PM         #54
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mystic boy said:
This isn't about PC exclusives, this is about Valve's service which is free and better than XBL. And about how the Steam Box could beat the 720, Orbis, and Wii U.
well if it does and has good games to offer ill be koppin

but right now theres nothing on PC im interested in that I cant play on my 360/PS3

im hoping that steam box fu*ks around and gets every M$/Sony exclusive

that would be awesome
 5 years ago '12        #55
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Yah n*ggas k!ll me with that RPG/RTS sh*t Let's see what the top sellers are on Steam right now.

[pic - click to view]

Def dominated by nerdy games. Not even worth showing the next 10 since it proves my point even more.
Scribblenauts and RPG maker are best sellers?
 5 years ago '07        #56
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
if valve makes steambox and releases half life 3 on release day then
 5 years ago '07        #57
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,845 | Props total: 2532 2532
Left 4 Dead will me missed but oh well...
 5 years ago '11        #58
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
every motherfu*ker I ran across in here preach the same sh*t "you get what you pay for" I done heard enough of these arguments to last me a life time. Even if the post is halfway true 360 motherfu*kers will either deny it or say somebody is trolling.

I mean I get "it" 360 motherfu*kers think its the perfect console and its so not. I mean my GOD! You can't tell these motherfu*kers nothing bad about that console, they act as if the RROD and fu*ked up over heating issues never existed they cant forget it fast enough.
 5 years ago '12        #59
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 DominationCM said:
every motherfu*ker I ran across in here preach the same sh*t "you get what you pay for" I done heard enough of these arguments to last me a life time. Even if the post is halfway true 360 motherfu*kers will either deny it or say somebody is trolling.

I mean I get "it" 360 motherfu*kers think its the perfect console and its so not. I mean my GOD! You can't tell these motherfu*kers nothing bad about that console, they act as if the RROD and fu*ked up over heating issues never existed they cant forget it fast enough.
1st you dicckride Nintendo now you discovered PC gaming and think you better than everyone else jus like all these other PC nerds, Microsoft fuccked up everyone know that, everyone also know that was almost 6years ago now, so you can stop bringing up old sh*t

Yall forget the fact that people make they own decisions, you buy whay you like and you play what you like, thats the most common mistake of ALL PC gamers when they judge console gamers... How you gone be upset at someone coz you dont agree with the sh*t that they like or play? If you not paying than stfu, we support whatever we like and can afford...

You are more upset at the fact that people still own and buy XBOX's, whats it to you anyway?
 5 years ago '08        #60
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 1322 1322
:hillwhoa: Valve entering the console wars??

Thank you based Newell
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
117 comments
1 day ago