most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-13-2012, 02:02 AM         #101
cov 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God just called and said "why yal worried about some sh*t in the past?"
 5 years ago '05        #102
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,967 | Props total: 10901 10901
n*ggas need to stop sleepin on the bible
 5 years ago '08        #103
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
wasn't there some expedition going on to find the actual ark? That sh*t started a while ago and we haven't heard sh*t
 12-13-2012, 02:59 AM         #104
freshwala 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

How do we know it was Noah's flood that happened?

There are several different flood myths from several different religions you dumb bible bashing f*ggits!

12-13-2012, 07:09 AM         #105
ThaLockerRoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and again the people talkin the most ish about the bible know the LEAST about it. U godless peons can keep worshipping the american flag and your monopoly money until reality hits u dead in the face
 12-13-2012, 08:26 AM         #106
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaLockerRoom said:
and again the people talkin the most ish about the bible know the LEAST about it. U godless peons can keep worshipping the american flag and your monopoly money until reality hits u dead in the face
So what does your avy represent? Backwards a.ss n*ggas.....I tell you
 12-13-2012, 08:40 AM         #107
freshwala 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaLockerRoom said:
Christianity represents what was once an empire, repping the flag isnt much different to reppin the bible.

I'm not knocking belief in god, but dudes take 1 acount of history as gods word and complete fact lol.
 12-13-2012, 08:53 AM         #108
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:

Can you explain this further? How am i enslaving myself by having faith in a God?

On another note. I have a question for the a thiest in the thread.
Do you believe in ghosts? Speaking with the dead? An after life? What is your stance on that Ez The Don...Dos effect???
Let me ask this, do you think the concept of GOD would exist if human beings were not on this planet? And if so then how? And Im not asking about the idea of what GOD created, but the simple aspect of what GOD would it exist if humans were not on this planet, and if you answer yes, then my next question would be how could it?..........God exist because we exist he is our of our own creation, hence our worship of God is a worship of ourselves, and our devotion and obedience to said God is only that to ourselves...
 5 years ago '12        #109
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
Atheists take another L

There was a worldwide flood... During the ice ages the ice stretched from the Poles to near the equator kilometers thick above the surface

When the ice melted away what would happen? Unimaginable flooding and more water vapor in the atmosphere which caused constant precipitation for months and maybe years on end

It makes sense...
 12-13-2012, 09:27 AM         #110
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cubes said:
Atheists take another L

There was a worldwide flood... During the ice ages the ice stretched from the Poles to near the equator kilometers thick above the surface

When the ice melted away what would happen? Unimaginable flooding and more water vapor in the atmosphere which caused constant precipitation for months and maybe years on end

It makes sense...
Any other time Christians are strongly against science, but when it helps to prove thier beliefs, then all of a sudden its relevant..........just stop..........
 5 years ago '05        #111
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Ez the Don said:
Don't believe in ghosts (transcendant beings that can cause things to happen or not happen). Don't believe in speaking with the dead (if by speaking you mean literal 2-way communication). And I'm agnostic about an after-life.

I understand the numinous, and feel it when I'm in the ocean, meditating/completely calm, star-gazing, etc.

But in no way shape or form do I subscribe to any religion or theocracy.

Also, spirituality and theism are not causal nor one in the same.
So if you have a person in your life that has passed and i knew someone who could contact them and give you confirmation that they were in fact speaking with one of your loved ones would it change your thoughts on some things? Im just wondering.

Dos-effect said:
Let me ask this, do you think the concept of GOD would exist if human beings were not on this planet? And if so then how? And Im not asking about the idea of what GOD created, but the simple aspect of what GOD would it exist if humans were not on this planet, and if you answer yes, then my next question would be how could it?..........God exist because we exist he is our of our own creation, hence our worship of God is a worship of ourselves, and our devotion and obedience to said God is only that to ourselves...
Your point really makes no sense. Wether we were on this planet or Mars the aspect of God would still be relevant. Your trying to be so enlightening and philosophical with it. I could turn your same argument around and say the norm which is WE exist because GOD exist.

You also never answered your personal thoughts on ghosts, speaking with the dead, and the after life.
 12-13-2012, 12:18 PM         #112
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
So if you have a person in your life that has passed and i knew someone who could contact them and give you confirmation that they were in fact speaking with one of your loved ones would it change your thoughts on some things? Im just wondering.

Your point really makes no sense. Wether we were on this planet or Mars the aspect of God would still be relevant. Your trying to be so enlightening and philosophical with it. I could turn your same argument around and say the norm which is WE exist because GOD exist.

You also never answered your personal thoughts on ghosts, speaking with the dead, and the after life.
So if humans didnt exist on Earth, the fish would know of GOD? The birds? Lions, Tigers? Your being naive to a.ssume that they would, because they dont know now. My point was GOD is strictly a human concept, derived from humans. We as humans being can exist without the concept of GOD as many of us on this planet do so just fine.......GOD however cannot exist with us

Anything is possible in this life, Ive never seen a ghost, or met anyone who could speaking to the dead, I do believe in after life as I believe that we have souls which is what leaves the body after we die.........basically I believe in possibility with the exception inplausibility..........

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-13-2012 at 12:27 PM..
 12-13-2012, 01:01 PM         #113
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtf12 said:
ok lets look at this scientifically shall we... if there was a huge melting in ice, that would creat a huge rise in sea waters correct? that in turn would create a huge increase in humidity correct? that humidity would then create bigger storms and heavier rain. Could it be plausable that with all that humidity theres a possibility that a huge storm came and rained for 40 days??
This is plausible, but would that cause the whole planet to flood? Not likely right......there are too many incosistencies with the story to just go out on a limb like that....
 5 years ago '05        #114
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
So if humans didnt exist on Earth, the fish would know of GOD? The birds? Lions, Tigers? Your being naive to a.ssume that they would, because they dont know now. My point was GOD is strictly a human concept, derived from humans. We as humans being can exist without the concept of GOD as many of us on this planet do so just fine.......GOD however cannot exist with us
Of course God is a Human concept.
We are an advanced species. Just because we are advanced enough to think the way we do doesnt mean that God doesnt exist.
Your fish, lions and birds argument is flat out dumb since they are not an advanced species and do not think like us.
The statement that you are making that God cannot exist without us is irrelevant because we DO exist and we are the most advanced species that we know of for sure.

As far as the reason i asked you the question is because my sister is a Medium and legit speaks with dead people. Im talking shes helped complete strangers.

Last edited by DaViLLe726; 12-13-2012 at 01:31 PM..
 12-13-2012, 02:02 PM         #115
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
Of course God is a Human concept.
We are an advanced species. Just because we are advanced enough to think the way we do doesnt mean that God doesnt exist.
Your fish, lions and birds argument is flat out dumb since they are not an advanced species and do not think like us.
The statement that you are making that God cannot exist without us is irrelevant because we DO exist and we are the most advanced species that we know of for sure.

As far as the reason i asked you the question is because my sister is a Medium and legit speaks with dead people. Im talking shes helped complete strangers.
So if humans did not exist, then the Bible and Jesus would be irrelevant, as would the concept of the creation of the world.......see where Im going with this. I believe that everything has consiouness to say that fish, lions, and birds are not advanced enough to live on the same plain as humans therefore thier exisitence is irrelevant is a pretty ignorant way of thinking. The biggest human misconception of our exisitence is we are so stuck on ourselves that we feel this is all here for us, its not, it never was. Life should be cherished because life is omnipotent, but we are only focused on ourselves which is where the God aspect comes in. The universe is so much more then what you believe it to be......and the reason we are alone perhaps is because our minds do not allow us to see that we are nothing more then another factor of life......not the exception.....we as human beings are lost and God and religion does nothing but keeps us in this state. Relgion is just another part of this bogus a.ss system that we as humans have created......, its not the answer or the solution.....

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-13-2012 at 02:05 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #116
HOAXone 5 heat pts
space
space
$518 | Props total: 48 48
 Dos-effect said:
So if humans did not exist, then the Bible and Jesus would be irrelevant, as would the concept of the creation of the world.......see where Im going with this. I believe that everything has consiouness to say that fish, lions, and birds are not advanced enough to live on the same plain as humans therefore thier exisitence is irrelevant is a pretty ignorant way of thinking. The biggest human misconception of our exisitence is we are so stuck on ourselves that we feel this is all here for us, its not, it never was. Life should be cherished because life is omnipotent, but we are only focused on ourselves which is where the God aspect comes in. The universe is so much more then what you believe it to be......and the reason we are alone perhaps is because our minds do not allow us to see that we are nothing more then another factor of life......not the exception.....we as human beings are lost and God and religion does nothing but keeps us in this state. Relgion is just another part of this bogus a.ss system that we as humans have created......, its not the answer or the solution.....
The theory you pose still leaves major questions unanswered. If we are nothing but just a "Spoke on a wheel", another factor of life, then there is no purpose for us other then to live a short lived life with no meaning . We are here and then gone. Yet we as all other creatures/animals and the universe were created. It's proven that something cannot come from nothing. You can't get the universe without something causing it to be made - the universe could not just have happened. Matter of fact it has been noted that the Universe became an expanse within seconds - one second it was not there then immediately it came into exsistance. What then was the power that caused this creation? Something had to be behind the entire creation of the universe? The creation of all living things. Our bodies are complex and not simple - we did not just come into exsistance out of nothing. Everything is created one way or another. So to say we are just a factor in life is to say there is no purpose to us - so why are we here, why do we exsist? We can say we are a spoke on a wheel....yet what and who is the wheel that is keeping the spoke in place?

You said that we as humans are focused on ourselves and you are totally correct. It is always I, Me, Mine and self preservation 100% with every single person. Yet, God says through the Bible that this itself is our main problem - focusing on ourselves to the point where we forget everyone and everything else and are willing to do anything to self preserve and believe that we are the center of the universe. We can say that if there were no humans that the bible and Jesus would be irrelevant - but not necessarily. That is an alternative reality and not a current one we live in. If we go by what the Bible says then Jesus would not have needed to manifest himself in human form if we did not exist. There would be no point in doing so since the Bible teaches that Jesus came in the flesh to save all, this scenario would not have happened. Yet does that mean Jesus did not exist? Not at all. It would just mean that scenarios would be very different. In the end I don't see how anyone could be upset with Jesus himself. Whether you want to believe that he existed or not is a personal decision but most historical evidence points to the fact that he existed on this earth. If he did exist then which of his teachings upset you? I don't comprehend the anger or hostility towards Jesus at times when his teachings were mostly truth.
 12-13-2012, 03:27 PM         #117
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HOAXone said:
The theory you pose still leaves major questions unanswered. If we are nothing but just a "Spoke on a wheel", another factor of life, then there is no purpose for us other then to live a short lived life with no meaning . We are here and then gone. Yet we as all other creatures/animals and the universe were created. It's proven that something cannot come from nothing. You can't get the universe without something causing it to be made - the universe could not just have happened. Matter of fact it has been noted that the Universe became an expanse within seconds - one second it was not there then immediately it came into exsistance. What then was the power that caused this creation? Something had to be behind the entire creation of the universe? The creation of all living things. Our bodies are complex and not simple - we did not just come into exsistance out of nothing. Everything is created one way or another. So to say we are just a factor in life is to say there is no purpose to us - so why are we here, why do we exsist? We can say we are a spoke on a wheel....yet what and who is the wheel that is keeping the spoke in place?

You said that we as humans are focused on ourselves and you are totally correct. It is always I, Me, Mine and self preservation 100% with every single person. Yet, God says through the Bible that this itself is our main problem - focusing on ourselves to the point where we forget everyone and everything else and are willing to do anything to self preserve and believe that we are the center of the universe. We can say that if there were no humans that the bible and Jesus would be irrelevant - but not necessarily. That is an alternative reality and not a current one we live in. If we go by what the Bible says then Jesus would not have needed to manifest himself in human form if we did not exist. There would be no point in doing so since the Bible teaches that Jesus came in the flesh to save all, this scenario would not have happened. Yet does that mean Jesus did not exist? Not at all. It would just mean that scenarios would be very different. In the end I don't see how anyone could be upset with Jesus himself. Whether you want to believe that he existed or not is a personal decision but most historical evidence points to the fact that he existed on this earth. If he did exist then which of his teachings upset you? I don't comprehend the anger or hostility towards Jesus at times when his teachings were mostly truth.
Well most believe that Jesus is GOD himself manifested into flesh and that he died on the cross to save us from our sins. Which from a outside perspective just seems kind of redundant, God or the son of GOD comes down from heaven to k!ll himself all so we are spared from Gods wrath, and for this we as humans are forever in debt to God our creator for not k!lling us for being the selfish, hate fill sons bi*ches that we are. I mean if that is not a sign of serious self loathing then I dont know what is.

I cant argue with you from the aspect of what the Bible says because you believe that GOD wrote it........and not to mock you but that shows your choosing to not acknowledge a major flaw in all relgion...this being the middle man that actually wrote these words on behalf of GOD, or the the person who GOD spoke to.....are we to blindly believe that these "annointed" people were not plauged with the ability to lie all for the benefit of leading people toward their own beliefs. Scientology is a new relgion that has a pretty decent following, and thier followers believe that the origin of the relgion was directly spoken to or annointed by GOD to spread the message.....but to a person like me who is anti-religion, and a person like you who I am a.ssuming is pro Christian..we see the leaders of the members of Scientology as full of sh*t people right? My question is what is so different between the creator of Scientology who claims GOD spoke to them and authors of the Bible? Surely you dont believe they were impervious to the flaws that we as humans share..............
 5 years ago '05        #118
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Well most believe that Jesus is GOD himself manifested into flesh and that he died on the cross to save us from our sins. Which from a outside perspective just seems kind of redundant, God or the son of GOD comes down from heaven to k!ll himself all so we are spared from Gods wrath, and for this we as humans are forever in debt to God our creator for not k!lling us for being the selfish, hate fill sons bi*ches that we are. I mean if that is not a sign of serious self loathing then I dont know what is.

I cant argue with you from the aspect of what the Bible says because you believe that GOD wrote it........and not to mock you but that shows your choosing to not acknowledge a major flaw in all relgion...this being the middle man that actually wrote these words on behalf of GOD, or the the person who GOD spoke to.....are we to blindly believe that these "annointed" people were not plauged with the ability to lie all for the benefit of leading people toward their own beliefs. Scientology is a new relgion that has a pretty decent following, and thier followers believe that the origin of the relgion was directly spoken to or
annointed by GOD to spread the message.....but to a person like me who is anti-religion, and a person like you who I am a.ssuming is pro Christian..we see the leaders of the members of Scientology as full of sh*t people right? My question is what is so different between the creator of Scientology who claims GOD spoke to them and authors of the Bible? Surely you dont believe they were impervious to the flaws that we as humans share..............
Besides the scandal of gay men hiding in the church and abusing little boys which is few and far between (that we know of) can you name me some instances where people leave the christian church in fear that it is a cult that takes your money while they fear for there own life after they leave???
Ill wait....
That is an everyday occurance with the church of Scientology. Which is why it is bullsh*t.
Furthermore where in scientology does it say Ron L Hubbard spoke with God?
Scientology is based on Dianetics...

Your starting to lose credibility with your poor analogies.

The question here is how can a dude who is obviously well educated use scientology in a rebuttal???

Last edited by DaViLLe726; 12-13-2012 at 04:04 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #119
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,247 | Props total: 216 216
 KnickKilla92 said:

It wasn't "Noah's" flood in the first place, even if it did happen. There are accounts of a great flood in many cultures. I didn't read the article yet, because the title bothered me, but many scientists believe it was because 10,000 the most recent glacial period was ending, causing the ocean levels to rising dramatically.
 12-13-2012, 05:04 PM         #120
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
Besides the scandal of gay men hiding in the church and abusing little boys which is few and far between (that we know of) can you name me some instances where people leave the christian church in fear that it is a cult that takes your money while they fear for there own life after they leave???
Ill wait....
That is an everyday occurance with the church of Scientology. Which is why it is bullsh*t.
Furthermore where in scientology does it say Ron L Hubbard spoke with God?
Scientology is based on Dianetics...

Your starting to lose credibility with your poor analogies.

The question here is how can a dude who is obviously well educated use scientology in a rebuttal???
First I never claimed to be a expert on Scientology, and was just using this relgion as an example of bullsh*t theories that people belive to be so because of the nature of the orgin of the religion, but you make you a good point, and for the sake of argument, we can replace Scientology with Morminism(if that makes it better).......my concern with your arguments though is you keep missing the points that Im trying to make, my comment was an attempt to cast doubt of the theory that GOd supposedly wrote the Bible, or the pepole that GOD confided in are of the upmost integrity, which can be debated on.........

But since you seem to believe that the Christian relgion is somehow flawless I offer this

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy