Dec 11 - Noah's biblical flood actually happened, suggests new evidence

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 ScarlosSantana said:
Maybe its the lost city of Atlantis...OH EM GEE!!!

People find some sh*t underwater and automatically try to say it's got sh*t to do with the Bible.

If you're a scientist, claiming your findings are of the Bible is the most contradictory thing you can do.

Do you people REALLY think there was an ark that could carry EVERY species of ANIMAL on this planet? Do you even take into account how many different animals would have to be accounted for? Do you take into account all the different types of one animal on different continents? Do you take into account how much time it takes for species to evolve and become what they look like now?

You dumbasses are the same people that pretty much think the world is only 10.000 years old.

This guy needs his a.ss beat and stripped of his title because he lost ALL credibility when he made this goofy a.ss suggestion.

[pic - click to view]

Wow you don't know the story either. So why even bother to comment? Aight just post the verse where it says every species of animal on the planet, and then I'll address you further.
 5 years ago '12        #82
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 Nyse03 said:
Why do you a.ssume "ALL" geologists and biologist say the world is billions of years old? Thats just what they teach you in public institutions. "ALL" though...wow you reached kinda hard with that one.
C'mon Nyse. Science is based on repetition and duplication. If someone says that they've proved that the earth is X amount of years old, the rest of the scientific community doesn't nod their heads in agreement. They test the theory for themselves. If the results are not duplicable, then the theory is bunk.

The Science of Geology has determined that the Earth is around 4.5 Billion years old.

So either the entire Scientific Community is in on the scam, or the world is actually 4.5B yrs. old.

It can't be both.
 5 years ago '05        #83
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,278 | Props total: 6378 6378
 Ez the Don said:
Don't cop out with silly gifs. Come with it or concede. Or just ignore my valid points, which is the same as conceding.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #84
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Ez the Don said:
C'mon Nyse. Science is based on repetition and duplication. If someone says that they've proved that the earth is X amount of years old, the rest of the scientific community doesn't nod their heads in agreement. They test the theory for themselves. If the results are not duplicable, then the theory is bunk.

The Science of Geology has determined that the Earth is around 4.5 Billion years old.

So either the entire Scientific Community is in on the scam, or the world is actually 4.5B yrs. old.

It can't be both.
Scientific community? There are a myriad of ways to date the Earth. And here's a heads up for you...NO ONE has proven the age of the Earth. I could post about a thousand dates for you, and they'll all be accurate according to their respective dating methods. So which dating method do you place your faith in? I can show you many reasons why it couldn't be accurate.
 5 years ago '05        #85
space
space
 Ez the Don said:

It can't be both.
Im all about science bro.. didnt I say the bible isnt meant to be taken literal.. u mad about somthin bro your pastor touch u when you were a youngster?
 5 years ago '04        #86
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
 Nyse03 said:
You are a.ssuming early man was primitive because of your preconceived notion towards evolution. You ignore things like ancient writings, pyramids, astronomers, etc. that say otherwise. Where's your evidence that the mortality rate was so drastically high? Why do you a.ssume all of early man were nomadic? And why do you a.ssume they weren't very skilled in delivering children (ancient Egypt says otherwise).
ok look dude, im not gonna get stupid with you. ancient egypt did not exist 200,000 years ago nor do any ancient writings, pyramids, etc. the agricultural revolution did not exist 200000 years ago either. its responsible for evolved traits in humans that we can trace today, like lactose intolerance, disease resistance, etc that differs from people to people based on diet, and a whole host of other sh*t. modern humans themselves with our capabilities and crainal capacities and anatomy did not exist in this form before 200000 years ago and there is no evidence of high culture that goes back that far which is likely because there was no agricultural evolution to drive the population. if there is no consistent food source, you cannot sustain a large population, esp when that population is primarily moving herds of animals. plus is confers a disadvantage to females anyway to reproduce a lot in that type of lifestyle because it stifles mobility. look dude, i could sit here and keep arguing with you, but it makes no sense. maybe another time other than finals

Last edited by jplaydadon; 12-12-2012 at 08:19 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #87
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
Scientific community? There are a myriad of ways to date the Earth. And here's a heads up for you...NO ONE has proven the age of the Earth. I could post about a thousand dates for you, and they'll all be accurate according to their respective dating methods. So which dating method do you place your faith in? I can show you many reasons why it couldn't be accurate.
Remember Marco Rubio getting trashed because of his "it's a great mystery" answer to GQ's interview question about his opinion on the age of the planet?

Here's an excerpt from an AGU member's response to the ridiculousness that there's even a debate:

Arguments over the Earth's age this week dismayed geochemists such as Francis Albarede of France's École Normale Supérieure in Lyon, a fellow of the American Geophysical Union and an expert on the geology of planets. "I understand we have to be sensitive to people's feelings, but in all honesty there is no serious scientist who wouldn't acknowledge all the evidence that the Earth is about 4.5 billion years old," Albarede says. "There is no excuse for teaching kids anything else."
 5 years ago '10        #88
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 Nyse03 said:
Wow you don't know the story either. So why even bother to comment? Aight just post the verse where it says every species of animal on the planet, and then I'll address you further.
I don't know the verse verbatim but it goes something along the lines of "Two of every kind of bird, every kind of creature, every kind of animal that moves along the ground will come to you to be saved. And Noah did every thing as God commanded him."
 5 years ago '12        #89
space
space
 critiQue said:
Im all about science bro.. didnt I say the bible isnt meant to be taken literal.. u mad about somthin bro your pastor touch u when you were a youngster?
No one's mad.

And you can't be "all about science" and still be a theist. It's that simple.
 5 years ago '04        #90
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
 Nyse03 said:
Theres wayyyyyy more plausible evidence for a GLOBAL flood. The huge fossil record we have, seashells atop the highest mountains, pockets of oil and coal indicating massive plant and animal deaths, salt water lakes, the Grand Canyon, over 200 different accounts of a flood, layers of strata that appear to be rapidly laid down...and much muuuuuch more.

But the most plausible to me, is because Yah told my forefathers exactly what happened.

And to the uninformed dude talkin about it only rained 40 days and nights must be ignoring the part that said, "the fountains of the deep broke open." And you do know water from the fountains of the deep are still flowing. Where is all this water from UNDER the ocean coming from?
none of this evidence points of a global flood by the way, all of it points to the complete opposite. i mean, there are seashells atop the himalayas, but that moutain range is still growing, and was once under the ocean. and oil takes millions of years to develop and not all of that oil is found in one stratum indicating one flood a few thousand years ago lol, the grandcanyon took millions of years to carve, etc etc etc
 12-12-2012, 08:32 PM         #91
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
You can't try to place a definition on life my dude.....it simply is......and it exist on so many variable platforms that it has proven to be one of the most inconsistent understandings known to man......religion is a resourceful tool when it comes down to a human understanding of our existsence but it lacks sustainability because it only caters to our existsence.......once you understand that life in its self is infinite and religion is nothing more than our own arrogant attempt of defining that which is undefinable.... then you can open your mind up to other possibities and logic........I mean we have this since of clarity for a reason.......to explore and evolve......religion does nothing but stall this process.....as it only allows us to enslave ourselves to our selves..
 5 years ago '05        #92
space
space
 Ez the Don said:
No one's mad.

im not an atheist.. i believe that everything in the universe is 1
 5 years ago '05        #93
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Ez the Don said:
No one's mad.

I would retract that statement if I were you.
 5 years ago '05        #94
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
none of this evidence points of a global flood by the way, all of it points to the complete opposite. i mean, there are seashells atop the himalayas, but that moutain range is still growing, and was once under the ocean. and oil takes millions of years to develop and not all of that oil is found in one stratum indicating one flood a few thousand years ago lol, the grandcanyon took millions of years to carve, etc etc etc
Again you have a preconceived notion. But like you said it's finals week...we'll debate another time.
 5 years ago '12        #95
space
space
 critiQue said:
im not an atheist.. i believe that everything in the universe is 1
So you believe in the unified theory, but also look to the bible for morality??

I don't get it

Nyse03 said:
I would retract that statement if I were you.

Alright. I'll bite.

How can you be all about science but also be a theist?
 5 years ago '07        #96
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,959 | Props total: 5870 5870
 steeLTown said:
so you don't find it odd that Adam and Eve were supposedly the first man and woman 6,000 years ago even though its a consensus among scientists that humans have been on this earth for hundreds of thousands of years?
Edomite I see u
 5 years ago '11        #97
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
Parts of the bible are true, but a lot of the sh*t is exaggerated. Glaciers melt and cause flooding, believable. But that does not equal god wiping out the planet with magical fairy tale powers.
 5 years ago '05        #98
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 steeLTown said:
no sh*t you stupid fu*k...I also think the bible was created as a bunch of fables/fairy tales to teach people morals, etc but there are people (1/3 of this country) who take it literally thats what I was trying to say...nice try to make me look stupid though...im sure it has nothing to do with me always pointing out that your football team got all their Superbowls by cheating...

Your quarterback is a bonafied rapist. Not once but twice.

critiQue said:
Astro theologists where u @ the bible is made for us to understand.. you atheists are soooo literal.. its sad to not believe in anything and just run around day to day like bacteria. Pathetic how your so easily blinded by the mask you call civilization today that sits on your ignorant faces. Go get your pathetic IOUs while the elites laugh at your simple sheep-like qualities
Wow.

Dos-effect said:
You can't try to place a definition on life my dude.....it simply is......and it exist on so many variable platforms that it has proven to be one of the most inconsistent understandings known to man......religion is a resourceful tool when it comes down to a human understanding of our existsence but it lacks sustainability because it only caters to our existsence.......once you understand that life in its self is infinite and religion is nothing more than our own arrogant attempt of defining that which is undefinable.... then you can open your mind up to other possibities and logic........I mean we have this since of clarity for a reason.......to explore and evolve......religion does nothing but stall this process.....as it only allows us to enslave ourselves to our selves..
Can you explain this further? How am i enslaving myself by having faith in a God?

On another note. I have a question for the a thiest in the thread.
Do you believe in ghosts? Speaking with the dead? An after life? What is your stance on that Ez The Don...Dos effect???
 5 years ago '12        #99
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
On another note. I have a question for the a thiest in the thread.
Do you believe in ghosts? Speaking with the dead? An after life? What is your stance on that Ez The Don...Dos effect???
Don't believe in ghosts (transcendant beings that can cause things to happen or not happen). Don't believe in speaking with the dead (if by speaking you mean literal 2-way communication). And I'm agnostic about an after-life.

I understand the numinous, and feel it when I'm in the ocean, meditating/completely calm, star-gazing, etc.

But in no way shape or form do I subscribe to any religion or theocracy.

Also, spirituality and theism are not causal nor one in the same.
 12-13-2012, 01:47 AM         #100
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fllood supposedly happened in a river in mali
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago