Dec 11 - Noah's biblical flood actually happened, suggests new evidence

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-12-2012, 02:37 PM         #41
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
I'm lost here..

So how does this prove that there was boat built that was big enough to store 2 of every animal on the planet and used to repopulate the entire species of every animal after a rain flood destroyed everything else?

"It probably was a bad day. At some magic moment, it broke through and flooded this place violently, and a lot of real estate, 150,000 square kilometers of land, went under," Ballard said.
Ballard does not think he will ever find Noah's Ark, but he does think he may find evidence of a people whose entire world was washed away about 7,000 years ago.

if an entire state in the u.s. flooded you wouldnt build an arc. youd move out. kinda funny how he put it though, their entire world. the guy is obviously looking at this with an understanding that nobody around then knew anything past as far as they could see. hes not going to look for something that never existed.
 5 years ago '08        #42
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 steeLTown said:
so i dont know what im talking about because of one little thing I said to someone that had nothing to do with you or this thread subject at all? i said that about his football team cause the dude was obviously taking a shot at me even though I think the same way he does so i figured he was just trolling cause of all the sh*t i talk about his team in the Sports section...

"Go get some pus*y" hmmm....typical line from somebody on here who doesn't get any themselves
so now that i see u take words out of context like "u want an argument go find some pus*y" i understand why ur wrong about this

u came into this thread intent on being an as*hole and u got fu*ked. good day
 5 years ago '08        #43
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 steeLTown said:
im done arguing with your dumbass...you're obviously just a troll and have nothing to contribute in regards to the thread subject so when you can do that then talk to me
i said good day
 5 years ago '07        #44
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,836 | Props total: 2103 2103
 steeLTown said:
so you don't find it odd that Adam and Eve were supposedly the first man and woman 6,000 years ago even though its a consensus among scientists that humans have been on this earth for hundreds of thousands of years?
They're basing everything off of the conditions they know. How would anyone know if the world was wayy different 5,000 years ago? (thats so long ago man) The atmosphere and earth's orbit and things that seem to have stayed constant for thousands of years could've been different. The smallest thing could throw everything off. There appears to have been an ice age right?...Very far fetched here in sciences terms, but if I were to answer you based off of Christianity then I could say that when God made the world, the ice age could have been in the formation of the Earth, a sped along process.

Obviously, this sounds crazy and not comprehensible thru Science but they're 2 different things. Science says God doesn't exist so how could I possibly explain Creationism with a Science answer.
 5 years ago '10        #45
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Storchaveli said:
It's no secret that the Bible contains people and events that have been VERIFIED to have existed/happened by scholars around the world.

Oh and atheists/agnostics lost.

yeah because a flood was the most unbelievable part right??? floods been happening from the beginning of time. holla at me when they find and ark with 2 of every animal

religious idiots lost again
 5 years ago '10        #46
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
not to mention the bible gives 2 different lengths for how long the flood lasted only contradicting its self in its own book. thats like people saying somebody built an ark that saved 2 of every animal during hurricane sandy......the hurricane sandy part would be true....rest would be bullsh*t much like the bible
 5 years ago '10        #47
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8298 8298
Is there really an argument going on in here? All the article is HINTING at is that there was a big flood back then.

Worldwide flood? Impossible
 12-12-2012, 03:54 PM         #48
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*k with. Noah's bagels.
 12-12-2012, 04:12 PM         #49
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^dude what type of pervert sh*t are you involved in, your avy I mean
 5 years ago '04        #50
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
Does a huge flood that actually happened mean that Noah put 2 of every species of an animal in his boat? Does a dude name Jesus actually existing back then mean that he was born of a virgin and changed water to wine? Even though dude that their talking about in the article says......

"Ballard, Pitman and Ryan believe it's the recounting of this flood from generation to generation that evolved into the story of Noah's Ark (Genesis chapters 6-9)."

That quote pretty much sh*ts on the believers......

Last edited by persuazion; 12-12-2012 at 04:49 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #51
ghostridah 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,996 | Props total: 915 915
Good read
 5 years ago '12        #52
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
Religious folks jizzing they pants cause of this?

Atheists lost??

You're right. The article says the entire world was flooded. Not that the Black Sea was once an isolated freshwater lake surrounded by farmland, until it was flooded by an enormous wall of water from the rising Mediterranean Sea.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #53
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,266 | Props total: 6357 6357
Astro theologists where u @ the bible is made for us to understand.. you atheists are soooo literal.. its sad to not believe in anything and just run around day to day like bacteria. Pathetic how your so easily blinded by the mask you call civilization today that sits on your ignorant faces. Go get your pathetic IOUs while the elites laugh at your simple sheep-like qualities

Last edited by HARBINGER; 12-12-2012 at 05:38 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #54
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19851 19851
 critiQue said:
Astro theologists where u @ the bible is made for us to understand.. you atheists are soooo literal.. its sad to not believe in anything and just run around day to day like bacteria. Pathetic how your so easily blinded by the mask you call civilization today this sits on your ignorant faces. Go get your pathetic IOUs while the elites laugh at your simple sheep-like qualities
 5 years ago '12        #55
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 critiQue said:
Astro theologists where u @ the bible is made for us to understand.. you atheists are soooo literal.. its sad to not believe in anything and just run around day to day like bacteria. Pathetic how your so easily blinded by the mask you call civilization today that sits on your ignorant faces. Go get your pathetic IOUs while the elites laugh at your simple sheep-like qualities
It doesn't matter if you take it literally or allegorically, if you've actually read the bible and weren't disgusted by some of the stories (or "historical accounts" as Bible literalists would call them) then you honestly needa commit that.

And I'm being serious. If you cannot say that the Bible has some seriously immoral and downright destructive messages within, then society will be better off without you.

If you're not down with misogyny, genocide, racism, child abuse, etc. then you can't be down for the Bible as a whole.

And a theist calling atheists or agnostics "sheep-like" is too ridiculous to ridicule.
 5 years ago '04        #56
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Ez the Don said:
It doesn't matter if you take it literally or allegorically, if you've actually read the bible and weren't disgusted by some of the stories (or "historical accounts" as Bible literalists would call them) then you honestly needa commit that.

And I'm being serious. If you cannot say that the Bible has some seriously immoral and downright destructive messages within, then society will be better off without you.

If you're not down with misogyny, genocide, racism, child abuse, etc. then you can't be down for the Bible as a whole.

And a theist calling atheists or agnostics "sheep-like" is too ridiculous to ridicule.

Last edited by persuazion; 12-12-2012 at 05:52 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #57
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Ez the Don said:

Don't forget slavery..... The bible tells you everything you need to know about being a slavemaster. And the fact that people call it "The good book"
 5 years ago '10        #58
hungry01 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,048 | Props total: 4 4
All I got out of this article is that an archaeologist "may of" found evidence of a big a.ss flood that may or may not have happened 7,000 years ago. They just put "Noah's biblical flood" in the title to cause controversy and get religious/non-religious to argue about religion (like what is happening in this thread)..

Sometimes Religion is worse than Gang members bangin' over colors
 5 years ago '04        #59
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
there was no mass extinction as defined by science (50 percent of species in fauna over a broad geographic range) 7 thousand years ago. otherwise it would be reflected in gene diversity between people and animals, and its not. like dude said, dude found evidence (maybe) of a big flood in that region, and attached the bible to it to draw attention to the story. we know from human dna analysis alone that sh*t cant be true based on studying mitochondrial dna of africans and other races and the coalease points where those genes diverged that human time frames are much older than 5-7000 years. try more like 200,000 years with other races developing differences in 35000 years and sh*t like that. its how we know that all human races originated in africa too. and were all still here as evidence. so nothing about any of this validates anything lol. cute story though. nice way to ruffle some feathers.
 12-12-2012, 06:21 PM         #60
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People heard Noah, Flood, True and just ran with it.......completley abandoing the actual thing that supposedly caused the flood.........that being the rain............
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy