Dec 11 - Noah's biblical flood actually happened, suggests new evidence

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
162 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
space
$976 | Props total: 47 47
alot of religions have similar stories of a flood and a man witnessing divine intervention.

The story of a great flood is mentioned in ancient Hindu texts, particularly the Satapatha Brahmana.[2] It is compared to the accounts of the Deluge found in several religions and cultures. Manu was informed of the impending flood and was protected by the Matsya Avatar of Lord Vishnu, who had manifested himself in this form to rid the world of morally depraved human beings and protect the pious, as also all animals and plants.[3]
After the flood the Lord inspires the Manusmriti, largely based upon the Vedas, which details the moral code of conduct, of living and the division of society according to the caste system.[4][5]
 5 years ago '10        #22
Moyo420 37 heat pts37
space
space
$1,312 | Props total: 35 35
 hood135 said:
1 pt "Bible Thumpers"

1 to 1,000,000

we are still winning homie
 5 years ago '10        #23
Moyo420 37 heat pts37
space
space
 iBoxden said:
That was a dope read. Good job my dude.

I believed in the story of Noah's Ark and the Bible in its self. To the non-believer this should definitely have them thinking now. As far as the Ark part. I personally would love to finally see someone find at least half of the Ark. If this ever happened............
lol you believed that you cant fit all those animals on a boat? think about buoyancy for a second

Storchaveli said:
It's no secret that the Bible contains people and events that have been VERIFIED to have existed/happened by scholars around the world.
yea some things, like jesus being a zombie, and mary liking horse c*ck

dreas_24 said:
#inb4religionwar

I valet'd on1st pg
already started

m-f said:
it's not about the fairy tales, you simple minded fu*k.

I don't believe in the God Christians do, but when it comes to the Bible, you don't take the stories for fact, you take them to make yourself a better person, and learn about the meaning in life...

The Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth - GZA .. now fu*k outta here with some ignorance like that.
all gods are the same, the one you believe in is the same as zesus, if you cant be a better person without the bible k!ll yourself homie, cause thats jsut wild, thats living someone elses life, you dont know that you shouldnt steal from your neighbors? they will get mad its a social thing not a biblical thing

4o 0z said:
so the possibility of there being a giant flood 7000 yrs ago automatically proves the bible/noahs ark story to be true?
you did the same thing as me
 5 years ago '05        #24
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,230 | Props total: 15787 15787
Still doesn't prove anything either way

2pts "agnostic"
 5 years ago '10        #25
Moyo420 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Killamike79 said:
Still doesn't prove anything either way

2pts "agnostic"
if any points are giving out its to the theist and antitheist
 5 years ago '07        #26
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
This brings up another point. There are some Christians that take the Bible as 100% factual and believe everything happened exactly as said. Others who think they are stories to teach people morals and the Red Sea wasn't actually parted and no great flood etc. That the stories didnt actually happen.

I never understood the Christians that don't take the Bible as 100% truth. I mean that is what your whole religion is based on and you say some things are fact and some are just fairy tales? Doesn't make sense at all to me.
 5 years ago '05        #27
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 Moyo420 said:
lol you believed that you cant fit all those animals on a boat? think about buoyancy for a second

yea some things, like jesus being a zombie, and mary liking horse c*ck

already started

all gods are the same, the one you believe in is the same as zesus, if you cant be a better person without the bible k!ll yourself homie, cause thats jsut wild, thats living someone elses life, you dont know that you shouldnt steal from your neighbors? they will get mad its a social thing not a biblical thing

you did the same thing as me
First off...you are ignorantly acting as if you knew how many animals there were. Strike 1.

Where do you get off dwelling on horse p*nis? Thats very naive.

And please show a comparison between Zeus and Yah since you say they are the same.

The bible is the history of my people, how else will i know who i am and how i got here?

You lack a lot.

JordanWest86 said:
This brings up another point. There are some Christians that take the Bible as 100% factual and believe everything happened exactly as said. Others who think they are stories to teach people morals and the Red Sea wasn't actually parted and no great flood etc. That the stories didnt actually happen.

I never understood the Christians that don't take the Bible as 100% truth. I mean that is what your whole religion is based on and you say some things are fact and some are just fairy tales? Doesn't make sense at all to me.
I truly dont get it either.
 12-12-2012, 10:38 AM         #28
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iBoxden said:
That was a dope read. Good job my dude.

I believed in the story of Noah's Ark and the Bible in its self. To the non-believer this should definitely have them thinking now. As far as the Ark part. I personally would love to finally see someone find at least half of the Ark. If this ever happened............
Im not following how global warming causing flood, equates to God making it rain for 40 days and 40 nights flooding the earth......its 2 different scenarios, not to metion the actual arc is not mentioned just the flood ittself.
 5 years ago '04        #29
matik23 
space
space
$1,843 | Props total: 126 126
There is a possibility that a great flood occurred many years ago, but doesn't prove Noah's Ark existed. Just because there is a Grand Canyon doesn't mean Paul Bunyan was real.
 5 years ago '07        #30
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Old news
This is obvious

Many-if not all of the things in the Bible happened. Some of it is meshed together to create single stories that could have applied to thousands though. If you know anything about teaching lessons through stories, then you'd realize this.
 5 years ago '07        #31
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
 matik23 said:
There is a possibility that a great flood occurred many years ago, but doesn't prove Noah's Ark existed. Just because there is a Grand Canyon doesn't mean Paul Bunyan was real.
You can't look at the Bible too literally. I think the true intent was to see the symbolism and discover the messages being taught. They didn't even have tangible records(that we know of) of things like Noah's ark when they wrote it. What makes us think they'd expect us to beleive the fine details they put in it. They were testing the wit of true belivers in a sense.
 5 years ago '07        #32
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
non-believers gonna get that a.ss taxed
 12-12-2012, 12:07 PM         #33
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this doesn't prove anything

Floods happen all the time, and this certainly doesn't say anything about a world wide flood.
 12-12-2012, 12:21 PM         #34
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
non-believers gonna get that a.ss taxed
KKK member often considered thesmselves to be doing God's work........so
 5 years ago '09        #35
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 633 633
Lol at this whole thing, the majority of the bibles stories along with the other thousands and thousands of religions are partly based on tales rather passed down or stolen from other religions. If dinosaurs were known at the time the bible would be crawling with tales about them.
 5 years ago '08        #36
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 JordanWest86 said:

Nyse03 said:

I truly dont get it either.
I'm not asking this to be facetious or stir up trouble, but do you believe in the bible 100%

Do you believe Jesus walked on water? Turned water into wine? Do you believe the parting of the red sea, the ark, talking serpent??

Just asking?
 5 years ago '07        #37
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
 popsjenkins said:
I'm not asking this to be facetious or stir up trouble, but do you believe in the bible 100%

Do you believe Jesus walked on water? Turned water into wine? Do you believe the parting of the red sea, the ark, talking serpent??

Just asking?
I said what I did because some Christians believe that God created the world in 6 days but dont believe that Jesus turned water into wine or walked on water. Now to me, believing one and not the other seems extremely ignorant but I know the same is said about my beliefs.

But I mean if God can create the World and universe then what could stop him from performing any miracle in the Bible. There's surely no sea that could get in his way.

But to answer your question, I believe in the Bible....100%

The talking serpent, the walking on water.........this was a much different world than we live in today.
 12-12-2012, 02:10 PM         #38
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the hell did agnostics lose. just makes it more rewarding really. to see people be like, see it did happen i knew it. but youre just going off new knowledge changing your, not mine, but your perception of the event entirely but wtf am i even typing this for.

and no boat is gonna save you from a wall of water. cant just be on a boat, then get hit with a 50ft wave and be alright.

Last edited by Ni2; 12-12-2012 at 02:16 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #39
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 steeLTown said:
just shut the fu*k up dude you sound like a butt hurt jesus freak
rly? "butt hurt jesus freak" is ur response to someone saying u sound stupid. way to back it upwe stopped calling n*ggas names years ago bro

nowhere in my post did i say anything about jesus so its obvious what your aim is by entering this thread. u want an argument go find some pus*y
 5 years ago '10        #40
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
I'm lost here..

So how does this prove that there was boat built that was big enough to store 2 of every animal on the planet and used to repopulate the entire species of every animal after a rain flood destroyed everything else?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
99 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy