LeBron James: ‘Charles Barkley needs to shut up’ after criticizing Dwyane Wade

most viewed right now
 70
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 49
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,888 | Props total: 744 744
 TheOpulentOne said:
I also want you to point out where I said he couldn't handle the scrutiny.
how bout u point out where i said u said that

i only pointed out the obvious just like you did. difference is u did it to defend a grown a.ss man and i did it just to call u out for it

 5 years ago '07        #22
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,157 | Props total: 79850 79850
if some random a.ss n*gga told your father or grandfather to shut up, I'd wonder if any of you would do something.

I dont blame Lebron for this, I blame his mother stupid a.ss for raising an immature classless person. He doesnt know how to be a man and clearly it will show with his spoiled children. Watch.
 5 years ago '06        #23
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3


Not a shocker though. People stay getting sh*t on for telling the truth. No wonder LeBron slurpers go so hard body for him. They're just like their daddy. Let's try it:



- LeBron's move to Miami was a bi*ch move according to some people...Especially the GOATs.

- LeBron is the best player in the league.

- D Wade became the 2nd best player on his team and probably the third most important.

- D Wade has been playing with no passion lately

- D Wade has looked over the hill lately

- D Wade's play has made the Heat look mortal


And this guy calls one of the GOATs notorious for telling the truth like it is to shut up?


Man fu*k LeBron man.
 12-11-2012, 12:54 PM         #24
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:


Not a shocker though. People stay getting sh*t on for telling the truth. No wonder LeBron slurpers go so hard body for him. They're just like their daddy. Let's try it:



- LeBron's move to Miami was a bi*ch move according to some people...Especially the GOATs.

- LeBron is the best player in the league.

- D Wade became the 2nd best player on his team and probably the third most important.

- D Wade has been playing with no passion lately

- D Wade has looked over the hill lately

- D Wade's play has made the Heat look mortal


And this guy calls one of the GOATs notorious for telling the truth like it is to shut up?


Man fu*k LeBron man.
bron >>>> barkley as a player

if james jones was gettin criticized, bron woulda said the same thing. jus stickin up for teammates
 5 years ago '07        #25
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,157 | Props total: 79850 79850
 DEDOS said:
600,000 in gambling debts / No Rings


same amount as you. Too bad youll never be in any hall of fame. U wont even be remembered at your own funeral
 5 years ago '07        #26
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,157 | Props total: 79850 79850
 SeaJaiye said:
bron >>>> barkley as a player

if james jones was gettin criticized, bron woulda said the same thing. jus stickin up for teammates
was he sticking up for danny green to get more playing time?

Danny Green getting heavy PT in san antonio

james jones is just a victim of being on lebron team, glad varejao and green still exist.
 5 years ago '06        #27
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 SeaJaiye said:
bron >>>> barkley as a player

if james jones was gettin criticized, bron woulda said the same thing. jus stickin up for teammates
I respect the fact that he's sticking up for his teammate but to telling a legend to shut up when he's speaking the truth. He could have handled it differently. Especially when D Wade claims to be his own man. Unnecessary.

If Chuck was playing today after hearing those comments, he'd Bill Lambeer his a.ss.
 5 years ago '09        #28
The Bully 379 heat pts379
space
avatar space
space
$51,342 | Props total: 51919 51919
look at all these kobe stans that are more worried about d wade and the heat than they are about the laker missing the playoffs
 5 years ago '09        #29
The Bully 379 heat pts379
space
avatar space
space
$51,342 | Props total: 51919 51919
 DEDOS said:
600,000 in gambling debts / No Rings


 5 years ago '11        #30
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$15,160 | Props total: 2436 2436
Wait, last year when everyone was going at them it fueled them to win the ship, now that you'll done it its 'back tf off'? If I waa them I still want that scrutiny in my ear just so i can dig deep and prove them wrong again.

Thats another issue about miami, they feel like they have nothing to prove and since they're miami that they can coast the season because they know they will be in the offs regardless. UD is right, they need to start playing like they are still hated. That hate is what drove them. That scary look in the Bron eyes in the offs, that was that hate, that 'ima show you' look. They lost that.

Miami got to wake up.

And I love my Flash to death but you cant say he's back based off two games, I need to see how this pans out on those long stretches and big games.



Lakeshow next month
 5 years ago '08        #31
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,888 | Props total: 744 744
 Kobane said:
Wait, last year when everyone was going at them it fueled them to win the ship, now that you'll done it its 'back tf off'? If I waa them I still want that scrutiny in my ear just so i can dig deep and prove them wrong again.

Thats another issue about miami, they feel like they have nothing to prove and since they're miami that they can coast the season because they know they will be in the offs regardless. UD is right, they need to start playing like they are still hated. That hate is what drove them. That scary look in the Bron eyes in the offs, that was that hate, that 'ima show you' look. They lost that.

Miami got to wake up.

And I love my Flash to death but you cant say he's back based off two games, I need to see how this pans out on those long stretches and big games.



Lakeshow next month
this. n*ggas that claim they rep ur team say "the pressure is off" now that they won a chip. thats how i know who is real bball fans on here cuz the pressure absolutely intensifies after u win a chip. especially for players like wade and bron.
 12-11-2012, 04:22 PM         #32
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
600,000 in gambling debts / No Rings




fu*k barkley!!

ringless f*ggot

D3's 2 rings>>>>>>barkleys career
 12-11-2012, 04:38 PM         #33
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who tf does lebron thinks he is???



can't disrespect my n*gga chuck like that, better come correct next time.
 12-11-2012, 05:20 PM         #34
Joehook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Barkley n heat haters mad again..
 12-11-2012, 05:27 PM         #35
Joehook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
if some random a.ss n*gga told your father or grandfather to shut up, I'd wonder if any of you would do something.

I dont blame Lebron for this, I blame his mother stupid a.ss for raising an immature classless person. He doesnt know how to be a man and clearly it will show with his spoiled children. Watch.
Diva mode!!!

Wow, you sound like bi*ch
 12-11-2012, 08:40 PM         #36
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Charles Barkley mad his boyfriend mad lmao Watch how hard he sucks LeBron's d!ck Thursday to try to make up for him smh
 5 years ago '04        #37
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,785 | Props total: 984 984
It's Charles Barkley's JOB to talk about the NBA. If a player isn't playing up to standards it's his JOB to discuss.
 5 years ago '06        #38
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,776 | Props total: 1145 1145
chuck

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #39
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$6,693 | Props total: 1246 1246
 Bkjj11 said:
if some random a.ss n*gga told your father or grandfather to shut up, I'd wonder if any of you would do something.

I dont blame Lebron for this, I blame his mother stupid a.ss for raising an immature classless person. He doesnt know how to be a man and clearly it will show with his spoiled children. Watch.
i wouldnt go that far with his mother, but yeah ur right
 5 years ago '06        #40
RAZAH CUTS 6066 heat pts6066
space
avatar space
space
$55,939 | Props total: 24469 24469
All o know is that Bron was hooping last night son...


Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 12-11-2012 at 11:55 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
109 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
How was your life when this song dropped?
69 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ain’t flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy