Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-11-2012, 01:01 AM         #1
9713 pageviews
64 comments

Khamillitary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LeBron James: ‘Charles Barkley needs to shut up’ after criticizing Dwyane Wade

[pic - click to view]

Charles Barkley called out Dwyane Wade the past two weeks, and LeBron James says the TNT analyst needs to “shut up” now that Wade proved him wrong.

The Miami Heat have appeared on TNT’s nationally televised game the past two Thursdays. Barkley has gone after Wade’s play while discussing the games on “Inside the NBA.” He has said that the Miami Heat guard is older and no longer attacks the basket the way he used to. He also has said that the Heat won’t win another title the way Wade has been playing.

Wade shot 10-for-30 in those two TNT games, averaging just 16 points.

When asked on Saturday about Barkley’s criticism, Wade seemed to indicate there was a rift between them.

“I forgot all about that guy,” he said, according to FOX Sports Florida’s Chris Tomasson.

Though Wade brushed aside Barkley’s criticism, the comments seemed to inspire him.

Wade shot 9-of-12 for 26 points in a win over the Hornets on Saturday, and he went 11-of-13 for 26 points in a win over the Hawks on Monday. The strong performances prompted LeBron James to come to his defense.

“Charles Barkley needs to shut up,” James said after the Heat’s win over the Hawks Monday, via the Sun-Sentinel.

James did admit there was one positive aspect to the criticism.

“I love it,” he said. “When someone’s not saying stuff about me, I’m glad somebody finally got off me for a change.”

That seems to be Barkley’s game. He attacked LeBron James relentlessly the first season after James left for Miami, but then he was gushing over LeBron all last season, repeatedly calling him the best player in the league.

Chris Bosh seems to have Barkley pegged.

“They have to keep their audience involved through saying something controversial,” Bosh said of the TNT crew, via Chris Tomasson. “(Barkley) gets people’s attention but we don’t worry about that.”

Wade also said he doesn’t listen to the criticism, but he did offer a strong defense.

“I really didn’t listen to the noise. I didn’t pay attention,” he said. “I never really concerned myself with the noise outside.

“I’m not the leading scorer around here for nothing.”

Barkley inspiring Wade is probably a good thing for Miami, especially after the team’s players said they were struggling to find motivation this season. Unfortunately, though, it seems like Barkley is no longer in Wade’s Fave Five.

[pic - click to view]

LeBron James: 'Charles Barkley needs to shut up' after criticizing Dwyane Wade | Larry Brown Sports

64 comments for "LeBron James: ‘Charles Barkley needs to shut up’ after criticizing Dwyane Wade"

5 years ago '09        #2
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
There's something bigger these guys are missing and it will keep them from repeating.
 5 years ago '06        #3
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
James did admit there was one positive aspect to the criticism.

“I love it,” he said. “When someone’s not saying stuff about me, I’m glad somebody finally got off me for a change.”
 5 years ago '12        #4
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,764 | Props total: 22146 22146
Barkley always sucking off Lebron, but Lebron was like woah bi*ch gtfo. Good thing he put him in his place.
 5 years ago '07        #5
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,521 | Props total: 70181 70181
Shouldn't be telling chuck to shut up when a shooting guard should be doing their job.

Wouldn't be so many dwade threads if he was playing up to a standard he is used to.

2 good games in a row ooooooohhhhh,
 5 years ago '11        #6
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 9470 9470
damn lebron you just gonna do chuck like that? He's damn near in love with you
 5 years ago '10        #7
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 30588 30588
Funny Part is chuck still gonna massage Lebron balls every chance he gets
 5 years ago '11        #8
chenkcity 7 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 21 21

you can not be fu*kin serious with that comment...

so hes basically saying i'd rather have my best friend be the scapegoat and have everyone talk sh*t on him an not me because i cant take it.
 5 years ago '10        #9
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 201 201
Why is Charles Barkley getting told to "shut up" when he's simply stating the truth and facts? The only people arguing and blind to see Wade's tremendous decline is his teamattes and his d!ck riding fans.
 5 years ago '06        #10
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 chenkcity said:

so hes basically saying i'd rather have my best friend be the scapegoat and have everyone talk sh*t on him an not me because i cant take it.
Yea bro that's exactly what he's saying
 5 years ago '04        #11
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,890 | Props total: 2950 2950
why did wade say he's the leading scorer?
 5 years ago '08        #12
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 TheOpulentOne said:
Sticking up for his teammate. He's right about them finally getting off his d!ck. I don't see what's wrong w/ that statement. Are we not gonna act like this guy hasn't been overly scrutinized for every little thing he's done for the past 3-4 years? I didn't see him say he's glad they focused on D-Wade, he just said he's glad they're not criticizing him anymore. But like always, people love to twist words in order to make them mean what they want them to mean.
thats a grown a.ss man u talkin bout folkim sure he can handle the scrutiny
 5 years ago '12        #13
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,781 | Props total: 13261 13261

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #14
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,548 | Props total: 6254 6254
 chenkcity said:

No he's saying he's tired of gettin blamed for everything wrong wit the Heat when clearly he isn't. If Lebron played lights out like he did last year in da playoffs but DWade hadnt held up on his end Lebron woulda got all the blame and Wade woulda went witout any criticism and ik dat sh*t was fu*kin wit him
 5 years ago '09        #15
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 35296 35296
 GodsFavorite said:
why did wade say he's the leading scorer?
he's the heat's all-time leading scorer

That seems to be Barkley’s game. He attacked LeBron James relentlessly the first season after James left for Miami, but then he was gushing over LeBron all last season, repeatedly calling him the best player in the league.
isn't this what i've been saying?

charles barkley is just like these n*ggas on boxden. n*ggas bashed lebron to no end at first, calling him a traitor and a gutless coward and a choker, then he became teflon and untouchable when he won a ring, so they shifted their attention to wade

THE BULLY DOESN'T LIE FOLKS!!
 5 years ago '09        #16
space
space
 chenkcity said:

how did you come up with that conclusion from that statement?

anyone with the reading comprehension level of a 2nd grader should be able to figure it out
 5 years ago '07        #17
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13062 13062
 chenkcity said:

of course. that was wade's own plan after the 2011 finals:

Foremost, he said James spoke from the heart on ESPN about a desire to get away from the villain's hat he wore last season, a discussion the two had after coming up two victories shy against the Dallas Mavericks in the NBA Finals.

"I said, 'Let me look like the mean one. You play the way you play,' " Wade related. "We did talk about that. We were on vacation we talked about that. We didn't run away from losing the Finals. We looked at it and said, 'Why did we lose? How did we lose? What can we do different? How can we be better as leaders?'

"And the one thing I kind of wanted for LeBron is to get back to being LeBron, and not trying to be somebody that everybody wanted him to be, in a sense. He seems to understand that, as well."

[pic - click to view]

12-11-2012, 09:47 AM         #18
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bron's untouchable right now and the heat are a dominant winning team so somebody gotta get the hate jordan and russell was gettin hate durin their 6th and 11th title too, its human nature

as for chuck........................stay ringless my friend
 5 years ago '09        #19
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
of course. that was wade's own plan after the 2011 finals:

Foremost, he said James spoke from the heart on ESPN about a desire to get away from the villain's hat he wore last season, a discussion the two had after coming up two victories shy against the Dallas Mavericks in the NBA Finals.

"I said, 'Let me look like the mean one. You play the way you play,' " Wade related. "We did talk about that. We were on vacation we talked about that. We didn't run away from losing the Finals. We looked at it and said, 'Why did we lose? How did we lose? What can we do different? How can we be better as leaders?'

"And the one thing I kind of wanted for LeBron is to get back to being LeBron, and not trying to be somebody that everybody wanted him to be, in a sense. He seems to understand that, as well."

[pic - click to view]

what a generous shooting god

willing to get nailed to the cross and get crucified for lebron's sins

WE'RE NOT WORTHY!
 5 years ago '05        #20
ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
space
$4,982 | Props total: 2559 2559
Miami is 14-5 and only 1/2 a game behind new york for the best record in the east. Them n*ggas got no worries.

Miami only worried about what club they hitting up on their next road trip.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago