This sh-t Is Messed Up Man: Witness: Josh Brent abandoned Jerry Brown, rescued him after being begge

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
April Babii 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,910 | Props total: 235 235
sad....sad. We've all been that drunk cat before, and that cat that has been with a "friend" that was drunk. Whether or not we've jumped in the car afterwards.
 5 years ago '06        #42
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
Chick reminds me of this Dane Cook skit.

[video - click to view]

Edit: Aww this video didn't play the whole bit.. There's a part where they're trying to discredit a witness who said they saw it all.

Last edited by RayG210; 12-11-2012 at 09:54 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #43
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,326 | Props total: 2476 2476
 lboog1423 said:
while that is true, i highly doubt it will hold any water. At the end of the day people are responsible for their own action and only that person knows their limit.

I hope this sh*t aint true, bc if it is thats some fk'd up sh*t to not even try to save ya boy.

SN: how the hell do you spend 30 days in jail for a DUI :huh:
 5 years ago '04        #44
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,815 | Props total: 1490 1490
 USC said:
I bet dude was pacing just thinking about how he about to get suspended for driving drunk and fined. How we wont make the Cinci trip, trying to think of a way out of it. Meanwhile his homie laying on the pavement dying. Bet it didn't even cross his mind dude was dying.
This is probably what he was going through. Dude is stupid as fu*k and will end up like all the other stupid cowboys that fu*k up there lives. He is going to get major jail time either way it goes. If you have a previous DUI and then get charged with another one and a death. You are pretty much fu*ked plus you were in Texas. They like to make examples out of high profile people. Texas has really been strict on DUI lately too. They ain't noway dude is beating this case unless he has a solid solid Casey Anthony\Johnny c*ckren type of MO.
 5 years ago '08        #45
S.O.P. 
space
space
$845 | Props total: 182 182
fu*kin coward
 5 years ago '08        #46
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,778 | Props total: 12280 12280
 torious said:
Unbelievable. It'd be one thing if the car weren't on fire. In that case you're not supposed to move the person until the paramedics get there because of the risk of neck trauma. But how fu*king sh*tfaced do you have to be to not be aware that your best friend and roommate is trapped in a burning car? This stupid fu*k needs to do life in jail
Bruh imma n*gga wit a good heart...at some point you might have to make a business decision if you the 1 who got out and the car on fire...depending where and how bad the fire is its highly possible its not much you can do. Now the article says when ole girl went to grab her phone (victim) was lying on the road. How he got out is beyond me but it don't take rocket science to know Fire is hot...dude aint getting off scott free he bout to do 4-5 years behind on this 1 and he lucky the family staying prayed up or they might throw away the key on his a.ss
 5 years ago '04        #47
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,170 | Props total: 9650 9650
bi*ch is lying. Fat fu*k

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 12-11-2012 at 11:45 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #48
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 10966 10966
you ever heard about those soldiers stories from Vietnam, how they're all ready for battle and sh*t, but when the firef!ght actually starts half the dudes are hiding, screaming for their moms and crying, meanwhile the other half is putting in work. Maybe it was similar to that, he was just in a car wreck and drunk, his mind was probably there but his body wasn't, know what I mean?
 5 years ago '04        #49
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,805 | Props total: 23583 23583
 lboog1423 said:
So you expect a female to be able to pull a grown a.ss man from a burning car
sure why not? when adrenaline kicks in that's when you're stong as fu*k, I'm sure you would want her to save your a.ss
 12-12-2012, 12:33 AM         #50
Series 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
throw this f*ggot in jail.
 5 years ago '04        #51
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
 Windy said:
i aint gonna front i would of prolly done the same thing, but im a terrible person so this doesn't go as a surprise.
me and u both n*gga

f*ck i look like?

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #52
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,319 | Props total: 4609 4609
 Hardkore said:
me and u both n*gga

f*ck i look like?

damn thats coldblooded

[video - click to view]

12-12-2012, 07:32 AM         #53
bdp1510 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was surprised the car caught fire when I saw where it crashed and it just flipped once, but i don't know how fast they were going or anything, but to be honest I ain't been around one person that's been so fu*ked up and I could say "yea that dude would definitely save my life if I'm in a car crash" I wouldn't think it was fu*ked up if my n*gga didn't do nothing I'd just say yo a.ss shouldn't have been drinking that much if you couldn't handle it like most people do, probly wouldn't even want him to try "chill n*gga you flipped this sh*t bruh I'm good"

its easy to say whatever while you sober, I mean its science there's an explanation for what happens to you when you drink too much and to me, if you get drunk and you blank, you don't remember anything you did, and your body functions are working, and you capable of doing sh*t you wouldn't normally do, you have been possessed lol so I fu*k around with that alcohol and spirits sh*t on a very moderate level, whenever somebody do some sh*t when they drunk I don't question it, the reality is we all know the consequences of not drinking responsibly
 5 years ago '04        #54
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
damn.. thats messed up.. i woulda tried to save my homie no doubt.. as soon as I got free i'd be trying to help him out.
 12-12-2012, 10:28 AM         #55
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kooper said:
bi*ch is lying.. with her stupid sounding a.ss.. police even stated in their report that when they pulled up Brent was pulling him out of the car and moving him as if he were trying to wake him up.

This ho talkin about she begged him into getting him out the car..

She aint sh*t
Maybe the cops are lying

Cops ain't sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #56
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
black people lost
 12-12-2012, 03:24 PM         #57
Gplus1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even if it is true that he left, he was probably drunk as a motherfcker.
 12-12-2012, 04:12 PM         #58
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fry this f*ggott.... Non loyal, dumb fu*k. You are responsible for the passengers in your car. Lock that f*ggot up.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy