This sh-t Is Messed Up Man: Witness: Josh Brent abandoned Jerry Brown, rescued him after being begge

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19

There's the interview with the eye-witness.
 5 years ago '04        #22
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,056 | Props total: 11866 11866
 Chris Cassius said:

There's the interview with the eye-witness.
sh*t doesn't add up
 5 years ago '09        #23
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
If her account is true there's only one reason I can justify his actions. Once the accident was over and they realize they arent dead yet and Brown says man I can't feel my legs or I cant move man I think I'm paralyzed so he made a decision to say let me die right here because I dont want to live in a wheelchair the rest of my life. Brent may have been struggling with the fact and waiting for it to be over per his friends wishes. Maybe his conscience and the woman's pleading made him pull the guy out at the last second and he just couldnt sit there and watch him die.

I'm not saying any of this is true but there are a lot of questions that have to be answered about that night.
 12-11-2012, 01:13 PM         #24
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 st21 said:
so why didn't the other people that were "begging" him go in and get him out themselves if they were so worried about it?

and he probably would have died anyways right? he didn't die from smoke inhalation or anything like that
yeah she's gonna pull out a 300+ lb man

use your brain first, then post
 5 years ago '09        #25
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
What's being overlooked is according to this woman she as well as another woman were witnesses but police reports say there was no one but the two players there. There has to be a lot more to this than anybody involved is willing to come out and say.
 5 years ago '04        #26
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Windy said:
why you higlighting his race, does being black give you the ability to survive a car blowing up?

cause im pretty sure thats the reason he didnt go in to save dude, he thought it would blow up.

we all played gta, car turn over and start flaming that sh*t bout to blow up

would of hit her with the myself
I've pulled a n*gga out a burning car.. You haven't? That's pretty racist

Last edited by torious; 12-11-2012 at 05:42 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #27
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,863 | Props total: 22207 22207
 Windy said:
You aint even black and you saying the n word who really racist here.

I ain't pulling NOBODY out no burning car.

They on there own.

And you just randomly highlighted him being black, fu*k does that have to do with a burner car. Does being black make you stronger or something?

your an idiot, i hope you die soon

no better yet i hope the c*nt that birthed you dies, that way we wont have to deal with more of you.

i hate you

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #28
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 2212 2212
 torious said:
sh*t doesn't add up
Brent's attorney, George Milner, told the AP that an investigating officer told him the woman's story didn't match the circumstances surrounding Brown's death. Milner said he was told that Brown "wasn't talking to anyone. He wasn't moaning. He was dead."
Milner said the woman also told police that Irving fire personnel weren't at the scene — another fact that isn't consistent with what really occurred.
"Not one person in the Irving Police Department has said one thing that is consistent" with the woman's story, Milner said.
Police spokesman John Argumaniz declined to comment on the account, saying only that investigators are interviewing "numerous" witnesses.

sounds like someone lyin
 5 years ago '07        #29
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,585 | Props total: 43736 43736
 Cheeze said:

man shut up before I smack the sh*t outta you.
 5 years ago '04        #30
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Windy said:
You aint even black and you saying the n word who really racist here.

I ain't pulling NOBODY out no burning car.

They on there own.

And you just randomly highlighted him being black, fu*k does that have to do with a burner car. Does being black make you stronger or something?

your an idiot, i hope you die soon

no better yet i hope the c*nt that birthed you dies, that way we wont have to deal with more of you.

i hate you
I'm every (half) bit as black as you are you dirty muskrat master splinter lookalike mongoloid motherfu*ker race has everything to do with it because unlike you, I've actually made an attempt to help out one of my black brothers in the midst of a crisis. I bet if it was that pretty white bi*ch in your avy screaming for help in a burning car you'd jump in and try to save her racist.. I swear on my beautiful egyptian mother you're a racist Windy

Thanks for the props though

Last edited by torious; 12-11-2012 at 08:02 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #31
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1965 1965
If true then thats fu*ked up and he deserves to get locked up
 5 years ago '04        #32
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 justdezit said:
Brent's attorney, George Milner, told the AP that an investigating officer told him the woman's story didn't match the circumstances surrounding Brown's death. Milner said he was told that Brown "wasn't talking to anyone. He wasn't moaning. He was dead."
Milner said the woman also told police that Irving fire personnel weren't at the scene — another fact that isn't consistent with what really occurred.
"Not one person in the Irving Police Department has said one thing that is consistent" with the woman's story, Milner said.
Police spokesman John Argumaniz declined to comment on the account, saying only that investigators are interviewing "numerous" witnesses.

sounds like someone lyin
weird as fu*k man, i don't understand what would motivate a third party observer to lie about something like that.what's she got to gain?. when i was watching the video she referred to the person who pulled the dying dude out of the car as "the man in black pants" then she made it seem like it was brent that finally did it

maybe she's a giants fan
 5 years ago '06        #33
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,379 | Props total: 5660 5660
 Cheeze said:

5 years ago '04        #34
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6073 6073
why would she jus make up sum crazy as lie like that for if i wasnt true, dam n*ggaz is pus*y these days
 12-11-2012, 08:32 PM         #35
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 st21 said:
man shut up before I smack the sh*t outta you.

[pic - click to view]

12-11-2012, 08:35 PM         #36
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, this is fu*ked up...and THAT'S why it's dubbed manslaughter. they're gonna claim negligence based on this and it's a wrap for him.

lboog1423 said:
SN: how the hell do you spend 30 days in jail for a DUI
easily, you move to Arizona or any state with similar DUI laws...they don't fu*k around here
 5 years ago '07        #37
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
Damn I know exactly where this sh*t took place Always construction going on around that area. Very dangerous place. Barriers are literally inches away from your car. sh*t is scary when I'm speeding through there.
 5 years ago '05        #38
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
not saying its the case but i have feeling he just was not all there and in shock and prob could not believe what was going on, i dont think she is lying but it might not be as mean as she is making it sound . Was probobly just standing there moving away from accident and prob snapped back into it after few min when the yelling voices finally got him back to reality.
 5 years ago '07        #39
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
Cowboy coward
There's a bi*ch a.ss hoe... this sh*t is bigger than football, this is real life.

Anyway, this bi*ch's story is getting all types of holes poked in it around here. The consensus is her whole bit is 95% attention, 5% worried about the future of Brent and the justice for Brown.

Everything this bi*ch is saying I would take with a huge grain of salt.
 5 years ago '06        #40
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
Never trust a bi*ch
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy