This sh-t Is Messed Up Man: Witness: Josh Brent abandoned Jerry Brown, rescued him after being begge

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
7595 pageviews
65 comments

biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,212 | Props total: 3768 3768
This sh-t Is Messed Up Man: Witness: Josh Brent abandoned Jerry Brown, rescued him after being begge

[pic - click to view]

By MELISSA REPKO and SELWYN CRAWFORD
MELISSA REPKO and SELWYN CRAWFORD The Dallas Morning News
Staff Writer
mrepko@dallasnews.com; scrawford@dallasnews.com
Published: 10 December 2012 03:05 PM
RelatedVideo: Witness describes scene at accident that k!lled Cowboys player

George: Two tragedies in one week put heavy burden on Cowboys' Brandon Carr
A woman who arrived on the scene moments after Dallas Cowboys Josh Brent and Jerry Brown Jr. were in an accident says Brent paced the side of the road until she begged him to intervene as his best friend and teammate screamed for help.

Stacee McWilliams of Irving said she repeatedly pleaded with Brent, whom she said she did not recognize, to rescue Jerry Brown Jr. from Brent’s 2007 Mercedes, which was upside-down and on fire on the service road of State Highway 114 near Loop 12 around 2 a.m. Saturday.

“Jerry was alive. He was hurt. He was calling out and his own friend walked away,” McWilliams said Monday.

Brent’s attorney, George Milner, said the woman’s account is not consistent with what police told him. “That is absolutely false,” Milner said. “What I’ve been told is that Jerry Brown was never conscious after the accident. … she better be careful with this one.”

Brown, 25, was taken to Parkland Memorial Hospital, where he was pronounced dead. The Dallas County medical examiner’s office said Monday the practice squad linebacker died after suffering injuries from blunt force trauma to his head and neck. The death was ruled accidental.

Brent, 24, a nose tackle, was charged with intoxication manslaughter with a vehicle and released on $500,000 bail Sunday. He once spent 30 days in an Illinois jail on a DUI charge.

A private memorial service for Brown will be held on Tuesday in Oak Cliff. Cowboys officials said Brent, who remains an active member of the team, is welcome.

McWilliams, who works in the claims department of an insurance company, said she was on her way home from her birthday party when she noticed the wreck and stopped. From the left lane, she said she called out to Brent, who was pacing in the grass near the right lane.

“I jumped out and ran out toward the wreck,” she said. “I yelled to him, ‘Are you OK? Are you OK?’ And he told me he was fine. I was relieved because I thought it’s just a single car accident, nobody’s hurt. And then fire sparked up from the car and got bigger and I started to hear screams.”

As the fire grew, she says she begged Brent to help Brown, the car’s passenger, whom she also didn’t know.

Brent “looked at me and said, ‘He won’t get out of the car.’ And I said, ‘Get him out of the car. You have to save him.’.”

She said she continued to plead, but Brent repeated that his friend wouldn’t get out. She ran to her car to get her phone. When she returned, Brown was lying in the middle of the far right lane and Brent had walked away.

“He didn’t say come on, hang in there, hold his hand,” she said. “That’s what upsets me the most at this point. He abandoned him.”

McWilliams said she believes Brent was in shock “because he is human,” but she said she still found his actions disturbing. “He may have been in shock, but he was very coherent at the time,” she said.

Late Monday, she said should could no longer discuss the case because Irving investigators asked her not to. Her Facebook posts about the accident were no longer visible late Monday.

According to Brent’s arrest affidavit, as officers arrived on the scene, “an individual was seen pulling another individual from the burning vehicle.”

Irving police spokesman John Argumaniz said investigators are piecing together the events leading up to the crash.

Argumaniz said because the charge is related to a death involving alcohol, Brent will be required to get an interlock device on his vehicle. The device requires a person to breathe into it to determine their blood alcohol level before allowing them to drive.

The arrest affidavit said Brent “admitted to consuming alcohol at a club,” but he would not tell police the club’s name. Brent was given a blood alcohol test against his will, but the results have not yet been released.

Multiple reports say the men were partying with other Cowboys and celebrities. Officials with one club, Privae Dallas, issued a statement Monday expressing sympathy and said they are “fully cooperating” with investigations by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission and Irving police.

“Our hearts go out to Mr. Brown’s family and friends, and the entire Cowboys organization,” the statement said. “Privae Dallas is a club that offers its guests a special level of privacy and often caters to celebrities. The safety of our guests is very important to us.”

Privae is the VIP club located inside of Beamers, a sprawling urban club located on Composite Drive near Walnut Hill Lane, that features hip-hop and R&B music. During late night hours, it often attracts entertainers, athletes and other celebrities, who mix with the younger crowd.

The club has been the scene of several R&B concerts and celebrity parties, including events by Sean “P. Diddy” Combs during the Super Bowl festivities in North Texas.

The club promoted comedian Shawn Wayans as the headliner for last Friday night’s event. Party promoter Kimesha Jackson tweeted that 12 Cowboys — none of whom were named — were at the party and ordering numerous bottles of a popular champagne.

TABC spokesperson Carolyn Beck confirmed Monday that the agency is looking into the circumstances surrounding Brown’s death, specifically whether Brent was served alcohol after becoming intoxicated.

“We do it every time we are aware of an alcohol-related fatality,” Beck said. “It is routine and the fact that they are NFL players does not have any bearing on the investigation.”

TABC investigators can review nightclub security camera videos to aid in their investigation. A club responsible for serving alcohol to someone who is impaired by alcohol can be fined or lose its alcohol permit.

On Monday, Jerry Brown Sr. said he plans to attend the memorial service, but the shock of losing his son still “ain’t hit me yet.” He said his son told him he planned to come home to St. Louis in February and the family was looking forward to having a big party to celebrate.

“He was just like me,” Brown Sr. said. “He’s got two sisters and two brothers and he loved all of them. He was a good dude and that was my buddy.”

The elder Brown said he bears no animosity toward Brent, who also was his son’s roommate, and said he does not want the Cowboys to cut him.

“It’s just an accident that happened,” Brown Sr. said. “I’m not mad at him. I want him to be the best because Jerry would want him to be the best.”

When asked what he would remember about his son, Brown Sr. recalled their final phone conversation two weeks ago, when Jerry Jr. expressed his pride over joining the Cowboys.

“He said, ‘Dad, my dream is coming true.’ He was happy.”

Source:
[pic - click to view]

Witness: Josh Brent abandoned Jerry Brown, rescued him after being begged | Dallas Cowboys News - Sports News for Dallas, Texas - SportsDayDFW

65 comments for "This sh-t Is Messed Up Man: Witness: Josh Brent abandoned Jerry Brown, rescued him after being begge"

5 years ago '12        #2
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
 Windy said:
i aint gonna front i would of prolly done the same thing, but im a terrible person so this doesn't go as a surprise.

5 years ago '07        #3
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,605 | Props total: 3232 3232
TABC investigators can review nightclub security camera videos to aid in their investigation. A club responsible for serving alcohol to someone who is impaired by alcohol can be fined or lose its alcohol permit.

5 years ago '09        #4
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
If all of this is true and it all stays true after the investigations are done, there's going to be some smoke in the city. My guess is a lot of money is going to be shelled out making sure all of this isn't true after the investigations.
 5 years ago '12        #5
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,670 | Props total: 22011 22011
 Windy said:
i aint gonna front i would of prolly done the same thing, but im a terrible person so this doesn't go as a surprise.

I saw you post and I was like, wtf Sandy don't give a fu*k about anyone.
 5 years ago '07        #6
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
Damn.....and that last part when his pops was talking
 5 years ago '10        #7
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15630 15630
 Ghost Terp said:
while that is true, i highly doubt it will hold any water. At the end of the day people are responsible for their own action and only that person knows their limit.

I hope this sh*t aint true, bc if it is thats some fk'd up sh*t to not even try to save ya boy.

SN: how the hell do you spend 30 days in jail for a DUI
 5 years ago '07        #8
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,429 | Props total: 43387 43387
so why didn't the other people that were "begging" him go in and get him out themselves if they were so worried about it?

and he probably would have died anyways right? he didn't die from smoke inhalation or anything like that
 5 years ago '04        #9
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,942 | Props total: 11686 11686
 st21 said:
so why didn't the other people that were "begging" him go in and get him out themselves if they were so worried about it?

and he probably would have died anyways right? he didn't die from smoke inhalation or anything like that
other people? it was one female and a 300 lb black male

Last edited by torious; 12-11-2012 at 10:50 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #10
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
Unbelievable. It'd be one thing if the car weren't on fire. In that case you're not supposed to move the person until the paramedics get there because of the risk of neck trauma. But how fu*king sh*tfaced do you have to be to not be aware that your best friend and roommate is trapped in a burning car? This stupid fu*k needs to do life in jail
 5 years ago '10        #11
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15630 15630
 st21 said:

So you expect a female to be able to pull a grown a.ss man from a burning car
 5 years ago '05        #12
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 Ghost Terp said:
its very true and the club can also be sued for negligence
 5 years ago '04        #13
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 biscuit said:
Brent’s attorney, George Milner, said the woman’s account is not consistent with what police told him. “That is absolutely false,” Milner said. “What I’ve been told is that Jerry Brown was never conscious after the accident. … she better be careful with this one.”
That n*gga was conscious he was just blackout drunk .. convenient excuse Why would a sober woman who had nothing to lose or gain from giving her account falsify something like this?
 5 years ago '10        #14
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,490 | Props total: 9775 9775
I bet dude was pacing just thinking about how he about to get suspended for driving drunk and fined. How we wont make the Cinci trip, trying to think of a way out of it. Meanwhile his homie laying on the pavement dying. Bet it didn't even cross his mind dude was dying.
 5 years ago '05        #15
space
space
 torious said:
That n*gga was conscious he was just blackout drunk .. convenient excuse Why would a sober woman who had nothing to lose or gain from giving her account falsify something like this?
attention...just like any other female. she can go on the tv circuit now and tell the story, media can run with it if they choose (since they do choose what they want to run with)

not saying that she's lying (im not going to get into the whole is she telling the truth thing), but there is motive to do so
 5 years ago '10        #16
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,490 | Props total: 9775 9775
 lboog1423 said:
while that is true, i highly doubt it will hold any water. At the end of the day people are responsible for their own action and only that person knows their limit.

I hope this sh*t aint true, bc if it is thats some fk'd up sh*t to not even try to save ya boy.

If Illinois DUI charges anything like AZ then its real easy.
 5 years ago '05        #17
space
space
 lboog1423 said:

if im not mistaken this isnt his first one. even without the death its possible to see jail time after your 2nd dui
 5 years ago '08        #18
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
I only read the first paragraph and I am too freaked out already just based off that. I'll read later that is disturbing
 5 years ago '04        #19
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 lboog1423 said:

it said the Illinois one was prior to this. that's just adding insult too injury fu*king dirtbag f*ggot a.ss human wasteland didn't even learn from the first time

but to answer your question, a.ssuming the Illinois was his first one:
If you're involved in any kind of accident with anyone else involved the charge is automatically a felony. even if it's just a misdemeanor charge, say you blow high enough and you don't do anything about it to reconcile with the judge(go to AA meetings, outpatient therapy, community service type sh*t, maDD/saDD meetings), you make no attempt to try and get a plea bargain, just show up to your sentencing with your hands in your pockets you're prolly gonna be doing something like that

Last edited by torious; 12-11-2012 at 11:08 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #20
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
I believe it. The biggest dudes are always the biggest pussies when sh*t goes down.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy