Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
31 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #221
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$1,040 | Props total: 274 274
Biggest fraud in hip hop history
 5 years ago '09        #222
Auron 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3
This n*gga paid chicago gd's already, thats y he was there. This n*gga is always lying, he gone get his
 5 years ago '07        #223
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 3270 3270
this n*gga rozayyyy what a fu*king character
 5 years ago '04        #224
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 382 382
Got a million on 50 putting this fat bastard to sleep with a 3 piece
 5 years ago '12        #225
Theboybreblue 50 heat pts50
space
space
$3,996 | Props total: 4567 4567
 GroveBoy740 said:
Dude was doing way too much. You can get your point across without all of the loud talking & sh*t. I think he just made his situation worse by doing this interview. But if nothing happens to him or anyone in MMG i'll take it as another case of people not giving a sh*t. Cops, snitches, n*ggas kissing n*ggas etc & nobody cares.
What you mean without the loud talkin? So you sayin he shoulda been a bi*ch? The n*gga pissed off. He got young a.ss poo butt a.ss n*ggas talkin bout cut a check, i'd be doin the same sh*t. What ya'll fail to realize is these "GD" wanna be's is fony. Its kida hard to take these n*ggas seriously when you usin imovie all fluently and sh*t. These n*ggas aint gangsta these n*ggas fony. Ross knows this thas why the n*ggas had to let it be known. Cmon son, how he turn it up in chicago and NOTHIN go down. This sh*t is so hilarious.
 12-11-2012, 09:33 PM         #226
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sound like Ross just basically defending himself with all of the other allegations against him...everybody else was talking reckless. so why y'all mad?

its like the security guard coming out of him! lol
 12-11-2012, 09:49 PM         #227
TrueHopTunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Theboybreblue said:
What you mean without the loud talkin? So you sayin he shoulda been a bi*ch? The n*gga pissed off. He got young a.ss poo butt a.ss n*ggas talkin bout cut a check, i'd be doin the same sh*t. What ya'll fail to realize is these "GD" wanna be's is fony. Its kida hard to take these n*ggas seriously when you usin imovie all fluently and sh*t. These n*ggas aint gangsta these n*ggas fony. Ross knows this thas why the n*ggas had to let it be known. Cmon son, how he turn it up in chicago and NOTHIN go down. This sh*t is so hilarious.
So based on your logic, the GD niccas are fake and O. Ross is real. Oooh ok.
 5 years ago '11        #228
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 37 37
 3rdcoasta said:
sound like Ross just basically defending himself with all of the other allegations against him...everybody else was talking reckless. so why y'all mad?

its like the security guard coming out of him! lol

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #229
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,330 | Props total: 6457 6457
 Theboybreblue said:
You're delusional if you think the Gangster Disciples are fake bruh. I don't bang but I know alot of n*ggas that do and they serious.
 5 years ago '07        #230
rm. 
space
space
space
$15 | Props total: 0 0
you n*ggaz dumb as foccccckkkkkk -AMT
 5 years ago '08        #231
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 1045 1045
this n*gga rick ross need to be nominated for a oscar. best actor in hip hop
 5 years ago '12        #232
space
space
 TrueHopTunes said:
So based on your logic, the GD niccas are fake and O. Ross is real. Oooh ok.
Who said he was real? Did i say that? Tell me where in my comment did say that....dont worry i'll wait....in the mean time while you search for that i'll say this. Real or Fake the n*gga gettin money, he made it. Period. No n*gga in here would pass on the chance to be in that situation.
 5 years ago '12        #233
space
space
 RubbahBandMayn said:
You're delusional if you think the Gangster Disciples are fake bruh. I don't bang but I know alot of n*ggas that do and they serious.
I never said GD's were fake i said THESE n*ggas is fake. Cmon bruh you seriously gone sit here and tell me that when you was watchin these videos you was actually tsking these n*gga seriously?
 12-11-2012, 11:06 PM         #234
TrueHopTunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Theboybreblue said:
Who said he was real? Did i say that? Tell me where in my comment did say that....dont worry i'll wait....in the mean time while you search for that i'll say this. Real or Fake the n*gga gettin money, he made it. Period. No n*gga in here would pass on the chance to be in that situation.
I mean you did say it though. Does it have to be spelled out ? Cuz that's what you are implying when you said O. Ross somehow recognizes the GD's are fake. Especially in this context, such as in the video when he was trying to define what a gangster is, when we all know he's not. Like come on fam, be a critical thinker and be able to analyze shxt that YOU said, lol
 5 years ago '04        #235
Adwerdz 348 heat pts348
space
space
$35,270 | Props total: 30252 30252
this n*gga need an academy award
 5 years ago '04        #236
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 keejee said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #237
space
space
 Peterparker said:
And he not cutting you a check for him making money so what's your point

Never count another man's money unless your fu*king him? ARE YOU fu*kING RICK ROSS??
Aye bruh dont disrespect me like that fam. Aint nobody countin sh*t. My point is he gettin money. Period. Same n*ggas hatin be the same n*ggas reciting his raps word for word. You gone tell me im lyin?
 5 years ago '05        #238
HARBINGER 450 heat pts450
space
space
$49,950 | Props total: 8545 8545
 slimdogg3325 said:
i called this sh*t in 06 when he said he knew pablo. we literally listened to that album with the face but that sh*t was jammin tho
the real Norega owe him 100 favors.. ross could prolly use a few of them right now fuc outta here you fat fu*k
 5 years ago '12        #239
space
space
 TrueHopTunes said:
I mean you did say it though. Does it have to be spelled out ? Cuz that's what you are implying when you said O. Ross somehow recognizes the GD's are fake. Especially in this context, such as in the video when he was trying to define what a gangster is, when we all know he's not. Like come on fam, be a critical thinker and be able to analyze shxt that YOU said, lol
Point taken. I can respect that. Probably shoulda worded that a little better. But in the end yaw gotta here what im sayin.
 5 years ago '05        #240
HARBINGER 450 heat pts450
space
space
$49,950 | Props total: 8545 8545
 Niruggg said:
i don't think its 25% but i'll get it started

Styles P.
The whole lox.. dmx.. krs one.. bunb.. jeezy.. wu tang.. rakim.. devin dude.. ti.. evidence and the whole dialated crew.. nas.. saigon.. papoose and ol girl.. banks.. luke.. ice cube.. e40.. i could keep going
Home      

most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
19 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
39 comments
2 days ago