Ross live on 99 Jamz speaking on GD's

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #221
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 512 512
 Fresco said:
50 what? You're acting as if 50 knew that people would turn a blind eye to his fraudulance. I understand what youre saying, but jokes online are just jokes online. All the threads in the world wont translate into sales. The "hottest rapper in the game" can't even go platnium.

And 50 exposed the man of being a bi*ch a.ss n*gga. Hug up on my seed and see If I don't blow a n*ggas head off, or at least get a n*gga roughed up.
hold up did I miss something, I need a link in that
 5 years ago '05        #222
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 221 221
Biggest fraud in hip hop history
 5 years ago '09        #223
Auron 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3
This n*gga paid chicago gd's already, thats y he was there. This n*gga is always lying, he gone get his
 5 years ago '07        #224
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
this n*gga rozayyyy what a fu*king character
 5 years ago '04        #225
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
Got a million on 50 putting this fat bastard to sleep with a 3 piece
 5 years ago '12        #226
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,387 | Props total: 3444 3444
 GroveBoy740 said:
Dude was doing way too much. You can get your point across without all of the loud talking & sh*t. I think he just made his situation worse by doing this interview. But if nothing happens to him or anyone in MMG i'll take it as another case of people not giving a sh*t. Cops, snitches, n*ggas kissing n*ggas etc & nobody cares.
What you mean without the loud talkin? So you sayin he shoulda been a bi*ch? The n*gga pissed off. He got young a.ss poo butt a.ss n*ggas talkin bout cut a check, i'd be doin the same sh*t. What ya'll fail to realize is these "GD" wanna be's is fony. Its kida hard to take these n*ggas seriously when you usin imovie all fluently and sh*t. These n*ggas aint gangsta these n*ggas fony. Ross knows this thas why the n*ggas had to let it be known. Cmon son, how he turn it up in chicago and NOTHIN go down. This sh*t is so hilarious.
 12-11-2012, 10:33 PM         #227
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sound like Ross just basically defending himself with all of the other allegations against him...everybody else was talking reckless. so why y'all mad?

its like the security guard coming out of him! lol
 12-11-2012, 10:49 PM         #228
TrueHopTunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Theboybreblue said:
What you mean without the loud talkin? So you sayin he shoulda been a bi*ch? The n*gga pissed off. He got young a.ss poo butt a.ss n*ggas talkin bout cut a check, i'd be doin the same sh*t. What ya'll fail to realize is these "GD" wanna be's is fony. Its kida hard to take these n*ggas seriously when you usin imovie all fluently and sh*t. These n*ggas aint gangsta these n*ggas fony. Ross knows this thas why the n*ggas had to let it be known. Cmon son, how he turn it up in chicago and NOTHIN go down. This sh*t is so hilarious.
So based on your logic, the GD niccas are fake and O. Ross is real. Oooh ok.
 5 years ago '11        #229
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 3rdcoasta said:
sound like Ross just basically defending himself with all of the other allegations against him...everybody else was talking reckless. so why y'all mad?

its like the security guard coming out of him! lol

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #230
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,961 | Props total: 5878 5878
 Theboybreblue said:
You're delusional if you think the Gangster Disciples are fake bruh. I don't bang but I know alot of n*ggas that do and they serious.
 5 years ago '07        #231
rm. 
space
space
space
$14 | Props total: 0 0
you n*ggaz dumb as foccccckkkkkk -AMT
 5 years ago '08        #232
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 805 805
this n*gga rick ross need to be nominated for a oscar. best actor in hip hop
 5 years ago '12        #233
space
space
 TrueHopTunes said:
So based on your logic, the GD niccas are fake and O. Ross is real. Oooh ok.
Who said he was real? Did i say that? Tell me where in my comment did say that....dont worry i'll wait....in the mean time while you search for that i'll say this. Real or Fake the n*gga gettin money, he made it. Period. No n*gga in here would pass on the chance to be in that situation.
 5 years ago '12        #234
space
space
 RubbahBandMayn said:
You're delusional if you think the Gangster Disciples are fake bruh. I don't bang but I know alot of n*ggas that do and they serious.
I never said GD's were fake i said THESE n*ggas is fake. Cmon bruh you seriously gone sit here and tell me that when you was watchin these videos you was actually tsking these n*gga seriously?
 12-12-2012, 12:06 AM         #235
TrueHopTunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Theboybreblue said:
Who said he was real? Did i say that? Tell me where in my comment did say that....dont worry i'll wait....in the mean time while you search for that i'll say this. Real or Fake the n*gga gettin money, he made it. Period. No n*gga in here would pass on the chance to be in that situation.
I mean you did say it though. Does it have to be spelled out ? Cuz that's what you are implying when you said O. Ross somehow recognizes the GD's are fake. Especially in this context, such as in the video when he was trying to define what a gangster is, when we all know he's not. Like come on fam, be a critical thinker and be able to analyze shxt that YOU said, lol
 5 years ago '04        #236
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,754 | Props total: 23294 23294
this n*gga need an academy award
 5 years ago '04        #237
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 keejee said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #238
space
space
 Peterparker said:
And he not cutting you a check for him making money so what's your point

Never count another man's money unless your fu*king him? ARE YOU fu*kING RICK ROSS??
Aye bruh dont disrespect me like that fam. Aint nobody countin sh*t. My point is he gettin money. Period. Same n*ggas hatin be the same n*ggas reciting his raps word for word. You gone tell me im lyin?
 5 years ago '05        #239
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,283 | Props total: 6387 6387
 slimdogg3325 said:
i called this sh*t in 06 when he said he knew pablo. we literally listened to that album with the face but that sh*t was jammin tho
the real Norega owe him 100 favors.. ross could prolly use a few of them right now fuc outta here you fat fu*k
 5 years ago '12        #240
space
space
 TrueHopTunes said:
I mean you did say it though. Does it have to be spelled out ? Cuz that's what you are implying when you said O. Ross somehow recognizes the GD's are fake. Especially in this context, such as in the video when he was trying to define what a gangster is, when we all know he's not. Like come on fam, be a critical thinker and be able to analyze shxt that YOU said, lol
Point taken. I can respect that. Probably shoulda worded that a little better. But in the end yaw gotta here what im sayin.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy