Slick Pulla calls Waka Flocka a “f%$k nigga”

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-10-2012, 06:43 PM         #41
Drum Gang Joe C  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Free Trotty said:
You aint even got it right.

Alley aint never switched sides, but he tried to play them rap politics due to Atlantic Records (same label both TI & now Jeezy is on). One hand wash the other hand. He was saying all that sh*t showing respect to Tip & Jeezy when he was trying to finally get that push from Atlantic Records.

He done spent his career calling out all the fake mixtape n*ggas in Atlanta.

Now he aiming for the 2 dudes who is established multi-millionaires and still rapping about a life they dont personally do anymore. A life Alley & his DTE crew is about.

Thats how the game go.

If Alley ever get on and can live that same life, its gonna be a whole new crop of n*ggas talkin about how they dont ever see him or his crew in the hood.
Lemme check myself first..I got outta pocket right there. Iono the whole situation and shouldn't have used the word "hoe"...but at the end of the day my thing is, we as fans have got to stop encouraging this bickering between grown a.ss men. Either these n*ggas are beefing/disagreeing soley for publicity or these n*ggas are really using their fans as a platform to clown n*ggas they have a problem wit...either way, thats some LAME n*gga sh*t and us posting and commenting on it does nothing but egg it on...but Ima get off this soapbox im talkin too much
 5 years ago '08        #42
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,720 | Props total: 12138 12138
My n*gga Slick...I damn sho aint calling this n*gga U Day tho
 5 years ago '10        #43
thugworldorder 
space
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 20 20
 Mike Nitty said:
My n*gga Slick...I damn sho aint calling this n*gga U Day tho
 5 years ago '05        #44
Ill Will 
space
space
$285 | Props total: 12 12
 AuthenticMade said:
Slick said something that I and a lot of other people said.....Gucci was on Atlanta radio 3 days before he went to breakfast club/new york to do them interviews....He aint say sh*t in them interviews in the city....n*gga went to NY and started talking sh*t about everyone in ATL...then came back to ATL and started dissing French Montana, Yo Gotti, and Nicki Minaj

But nobody calls him out on that sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #45
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,628 | Props total: 601 601
 kreuzberg61 said:
straight sh*tted on gucci and waka, slick pulla ready to go to war

[pic - click to view]

he said "if your a.ss can't rebound, your a.ss just gon get beat to death"

slick obviously wants to slim dunkin waka

That was weak. Can't give a n*gga respect for sneaking a n*gga.
 5 years ago '11        #46
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 AuthenticMade said:
Slick said something that I and a lot of other people said.....Gucci was on Atlanta radio 3 days before he went to breakfast club/new york to do them interviews....He aint say sh*t in them interviews in the city....n*gga went to NY and started talking sh*t about everyone in ATL...then came back to ATL and started dissing French Montana, Yo Gotti, and Nicki Minaj

But nobody calls him out on that sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #47
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Chief Dee said:
I hit a birthday party fresh, you and your homeboy Tip. I know yall seen me over there with that black .45th

Thank you. You ain't getting in sh*t wit Tip wit a tool unless he fineesed
 5 years ago '04        #48
newgogoguy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$742 | Props total: 103 103
 Drum Gang Joe C said:
Alotta fans of hiphop wanna listen to halfway gangsters cause they halfway gangsters themselves. They can relate to these n*ggas cause they acting and putting on a show just like they are. But the world is so money oriented now that these rappers just cover up the act with the money they making off these sheep n*ggas..75% of hip hop fans are sheep n*ggas brainwashed by what they see on tv. n*ggas wanna live lives they THINK is "better" or more glamourous than their own so THEY support the message so the show will go on
Few real ones on bx left...u probably an O.G. ...back in the day catch a wanksta n da cut and beat him up...now they call the cops or let security handle it
 5 years ago '12        #49
Wraith420 3 heat pts
space
space
$376 | Props total: 225 225
 dcashalston said:
Who cares? all these n*ggas suck except Jeezy anyway
My dude has a point! Plus Slick just lookn like a fukn tool n da vid
 5 years ago '11        #50
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,300 | Props total: 4569 4569
When slick and waka see each other somebody leavin in an ambulance
 5 years ago '05        #51
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,142 | Props total: 1403 1403
 Free Trotty said:
You aint even got it right.

Alley aint never switched sides, but he tried to play them rap politics due to Atlantic Records (same label both TI & now Jeezy is on). One hand wash the other hand. He was saying all that sh*t showing respect to Tip & Jeezy when he was trying to finally get that push from Atlantic Records.

He done spent his career calling out all the fake mixtape n*ggas in Atlanta.

Now he aiming for the 2 dudes who is established multi-millionaires and still rapping about a life they dont personally do anymore. A life Alley & his DTE crew is about.

Thats how the game go.

If Alley ever get on and can live that same life, its gonna be a whole new crop of n*ggas talkin about how they dont ever see him or his crew in the hood.
n*gga thats Bullsh*t....cuz ATLANTIC was the One's PUSHING n*ggaNATI Which was the Mixtape he was DISSING THEM ON

Trouble was on T.I.'s fu*k THE CITY UP Mixtape and Another Track.....Alley Boy got 2 tracks with Jeezy.....Now He wants Dissin' them?....

and Slick Pulla GAVE WAKA Trademarks round his EYE.....Waka was talkin' sh*t bout SLICK PULLA ON BREAKFAST CLUB

But Why when T.i. Called Big Black Bank's Phone and Told him Where Yall At and that He aint got time for the Bullsh*t and If n*ggas Wanna f!ght....He Send n*ggas To Shoot the fair one RIGHT NOW....n*ggas aint want that....

Funny sh*t is Slick Pulla more known than Alley Boy In the World....I Dunno about ATL
 5 years ago '04        #52
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,441 | Props total: 6036 6036
its easy how a n*gga can be coo one min but he might do sum fuk sh*t and u look at him a diff way i kno thats whats up wit jeezy and gucci even befo he k!lled homeboi they had problems which seemed to stem from some fuk sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #53
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
I knooow this n*gga slick had a struggle plate for thanksgiving with plastic utensils and everything
 5 years ago '12        #54
BrokenSafety 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,408 | Props total: 2414 2414
slick or slicks cousin actually beat the fu*k out flocka
 5 years ago '11        #55
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
QUOTE=otherside;25519399]Slick should go get a song on the Rap Billboard 100 instead of talking about a f!ght from 2 yrs ago.. Waka rather get rich than deal with an irrelevant Artist named slick pulla!!! if this guy had some popularity flocka would have no problem feuding with him[/QUOTE]

Yell™
 5 years ago '05        #56
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,576 | Props total: 1137 1137
ATL is a goofy a.ss city i swear niccaz be off some sh*t twitting they a.ss off bout what the next nicca doing.. mayne get your money with out being a fu*kin hater
 5 years ago '05        #57
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
4th Ward Day is one of the GREATEST mixtapes of all time...since then
 5 years ago '08        #58
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
what Slick Pulla was saying about Rick Ross... on point
 5 years ago '11        #59
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,875 | Props total: 4463 4463
wow this rap sh*t is wwe. i personally kno this n*gga slick. That n*gga is nothing how he portraying himself in the clip. Dude is too chill
 5 years ago '10        #60
deadlift 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,918 | Props total: 8041 8041
Slick pulla is trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! Garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy