Floyd on pacquiao's ko loss: "i feel bad for him... Hopefully he can bounce back"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-10-2012, 05:33 PM         #41
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get him a body bag. Pacman took a shot. So I guess PAC vs money isn't going down now.
 5 years ago '10        #42
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #43
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
marquez did what floyd would have.....too bad now we will never see a floyd pac f!ght....i thought that he was over rated anyway, compared to floyd. imo, he still has to beat bradley again b4 he f!ghts floyd....and contrary to what's being said, from what i remember, NO WORLD CLASS CHAMP HAS EVER BEEN PUT TO BED LIKE PAC WAS.....yea, tyson got knocked out by a bunch of n*ggas but he never went night night. roy jr got knocked out late in his career, but he never went to SLEEP. lewis got ROCKED but he didn't go to sleep. even when zab judah got sh*tfaced by kosta tzu (prolly spelled that wrong...) i remember his being PISSED as soon as he realized he lost...he wasn't ASLEEP.

pac was completely asleep. never seen that sh*t happen like that b4. he needs to retire. he's not ready for floyd.
 5 years ago '07        #44
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
That sh*t was so crucial.
 5 years ago '06        #45
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 Blah said:
OT but .. did anyone just watch Skip Bayless say " Marquez is a better counter puncher then Floyd"
 5 years ago '04        #46
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
marquez did what floyd would have.....too bad now we will never see a floyd pac f!ght....i thought that he was over rated anyway, compared to floyd. imo, he still has to beat bradley again b4 he f!ghts floyd....and contrary to what's being said, from what i remember, NO WORLD CLASS CHAMP HAS EVER BEEN PUT TO BED LIKE PAC WAS.....yea, tyson got knocked out by a bunch of n*ggas but he never went night night. roy jr got knocked out late in his career, but he never went to SLEEP. lewis got ROCKED but he didn't go to sleep. even when zab judah got sh*tfaced by kosta tzu (prolly spelled that wrong...) i remember his being PISSED as soon as he realized he lost...he wasn't ASLEEP.

pac was completely asleep. never seen that sh*t happen like that b4. he needs to retire. he's not ready for floyd.
 5 years ago '08        #47
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
 S W A N said:
Has there ever been a f!ghter of such high profile to get knocked out like that? I mean Spinks getting spanked in 90 seconds was bad but he didnt have to get smelling salted. I honestly cant remember any great f!ghter getting rocked to sleep.

Has there ever????? looolooolooololol lollol lool Really?
 5 years ago '04        #48
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,086 | Props total: 613 613
The thing ats don't realize is Floyd has a LONG a.ss reach he would have fed pacquaio over hand rights alnight and he's surgical with his sh*t. Mayweather throws a punch... he doesn't miss that's why he's so good.
 5 years ago '05        #49
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,080 | Props total: 4215 4215
 getyagameup said:
marquez did what floyd would have.....

that's a big a.ssumption.... marquez set that n*gga up perfectly, f!ghting wildly for a second at the end of the round knowing manny would try to retaliate , then set him up for that counter.... them dudes had a past of being defenseless and slugging it out in the final seconds, doubt pac would be that careless if it was against floyd ... but that's a bunch of what ifs.... them n*ggas aint gone f!ght
 5 years ago '10        #50
Deez NuTzz 
space
space
space
$11 | Props total: 0 0
 KidKingGoD said:
The thing ats don't realize is Floyd has a LONG a.ss reach he would have fed pacquaio over hand rights alnight and he's surgical with his sh*t. Mayweather throws a punch... he doesn't miss that's why he's so good.
flloyd has the weakest hands i have ever seen
 5 years ago '12        #51
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,012 | Props total: 1332 1332
 S W A N said:
Has there ever been a f!ghter of such high profile to get knocked out like that? I mean Spinks getting spanked in 90 seconds was bad but he didnt have to get smelling salted. I honestly cant remember any great f!ghter getting rocked to sleep.
Mike Tyson's first loss was one of the biggest upsets in the history of sports. Buster Douglas was looked at as another tomato can.. nah
 5 years ago '12        #52
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,012 | Props total: 1332 1332
And for the record, you can't compare a more offensive oriented f!ghter like Marquez to a tactical, defensive guy like Floyd.
 5 years ago '07        #53
Repressed 
space
space
$3,254 | Props total: 1196 1196
 getyagameup said:
...and contrary to what's being said, from what i remember, NO WORLD CLASS CHAMP HAS EVER BEEN PUT TO BED LIKE PAC WAS.....yea, tyson got knocked out by a bunch of n*ggas but he never went night night. roy jr got knocked out late in his career, but he never went to SLEEP. lewis got ROCKED but he didn't go to sleep. even when zab judah got sh*tfaced by kosta tzu (prolly spelled that wrong...) i remember his being PISSED as soon as he realized he lost...he wasn't ASLEEP.
Roy Jones was put to sleep more than once man. Still really doesn't make any difference none of them ever got up to finish the f!ght.
 5 years ago '05        #54
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
 getyagameup said:

Roy got slept by Glen Johnson and Danny Green. It HAS happened, but most guys (especially in their mid 30's) are never the same after.
 5 years ago '06        #55
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
You really can't use the transitive property for this. But I think some of you forget, that Floyd dominated Marquez.
 5 years ago '04        #56
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,312 | Props total: 5729 5729
 Hurricane24 said:
He said a great f!ghter not an ovverrated one
roy johnes was a beast fu*k you talkin bout Not to mention he didnt start gettin rocked till he moved up to the heavy weight division.
 5 years ago '07        #57
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,613 | Props total: 2455 2455
damn
 12-10-2012, 07:49 PM         #58
godsonsince82 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I ssay Pacquiao just got caught slipping, he had an amazing f!ght until he got rocked.
 5 years ago '07        #59
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
 godsonsince82 said:
I ssay Pacquiao just got caught slipping, he had an amazing f!ght until he got rocked.
No. Thats the punch Marquez worked on in training for his f!ght. He droppd his sparring partner with the same punch. Manny's lack of defense, predictability, inability to adapt and recklessness is what got him KO. Marquez threw the punch the whole f!ght and repeatedly in the 6th round. he wasnt slipping, he was being Manny.

Last edited by 240ka; 12-10-2012 at 08:20 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #60
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
 Hydroman said:
Roy got slept by Glen Johnson and Danny Green. It HAS happened, but most guys (especially in their mid 30's) are never the same after.

Roy was still on his feet when that f!ght was stopped (premature stoppage at that)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago