Floyd on pacquiao's ko loss: "i feel bad for him... Hopefully he can bounce back"

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25863 25863
Flloyd is reaching with that being knocked out means almost being dead stuff...
 5 years ago '05        #22
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 S W A N said:
Has there ever been a f!ghter of such high profile to get knocked out like that? I mean Spinks getting spanked in 90 seconds was bad but he didnt have to get smelling salted. I honestly cant remember any great f!ghter getting rocked to sleep.
Roy jones...cmon bruh
 5 years ago '05        #23
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
ima huge pac fan... it aint like he was gassed or looked horrible. he got caught slippin. he wasnt looking to defend. he was lookig to end the f!ght. everyone knows it. and it would set up an interesting 3 f!ght series for pac if it happens.

id set up a
bradley
marquez,
floyd.
the end.
i mean its a dream for me if that could happen. matter of fact let the f*g bradley wait.
Thats not happening. He's going out against either Marquez again or someone he can beat pretty easily
 5 years ago '05        #24
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
How exactly? Sleep is deaths cousin, when u get put to sleep so hard you need smelling salt to wake your brain you know you got a severe concussion, which is not too far from being comatose? Only difference is your brain responded to the ammonia so you awoke.

bloods still pumping...
 5 years ago '12        #25
Megawatts 1 heat pts
space
space
$300 | Props total: 18 18
 BKTerror45 said:
^
Roy Jones got rocked a few times to sleep

We see where that got him...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #26
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Megawatts said:
We see where that got him...

[pic - click to view]

A lot of f!ghters fall off towards the end of their career. Look at all the great ones...Holyfield, Tyson, even Ali they all looked bad towards the end of their careers. They have a hard time turning down those big money f!ghts and their body just isn't what it used to be so they end up getting beat badly. I'm not saying this is what happened with Paquiao, I'm simply saying there's plenty of precedent for this type of thing.
 5 years ago '06        #27
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
How exactly? Sleep is deaths cousin, when u get put to sleep so hard you need smelling salt to wake your brain you know you got a severe concussion, which is not too far from being comatose? Only difference is your brain responded to the ammonia so you awoke.
Because pac didn't spend a night in the hospital, The blood to the head is still pumping it only turns off (ko) to prevent damage to anything, The ct scan showed pac had no concussions. death in boxing usually happens when a guy takes multiple hits and then goes out or even worse they don't go out but keep getting beat to a pulp that's when the brain takes so much damage that it possibly can never recover...Pretty much his brain suffered just enough injury to say fu*k this i need to save this guy and shut down his body and not keeping him awake to keep taking blows ripping the brain tissue or going out with his brain bleeding. However they it will effect him as a older man in his 60's+ is a totally different story but with all the test they did he didn't have a concussion or brain injury from that..

Think about rampage he's been put to sleep once in his career but tko'd badly by wand and shogun twice he took more punishment to the brain from not being ko'd then the 10 knees it took for his brain to say ok i gotta save this guy and shut off. He didn't have a concussion from it but obviously his brain took punishment the two times he didn't go out and more so the time it took so much for him to go out. He can still take a hell of a punch today..

Now compare that to chuck lidell once rampage put him out he did have a concussion and had a 4 month no contact suspension but he could no longer take a punch when he got back he was knocked out by shots he use to walk through.

We'll see in pac mans next f!ght if he can still take a decent shot but if he gets ko'd he will need to retire because at that point his brain will shut off alot faster because it fears damage..
 12-10-2012, 01:06 PM         #28
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BKTerror45 said:
^
He said a great f!ghter not an ovverrated one
 5 years ago '08        #29
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
 nastynoble said:
uhh, no. 6-0 in the finals son!
n*ggas only remember the wins...wors to my Pistons he got curb stomped b4.

Yung Dilla said:
Flloyd is reaching with that being knocked out means almost being dead stuff...
bruh he was almost DOA...if they hadn't hit him wit the smelling salt when they did we very well might be having a diff condo today.
 5 years ago '06        #30
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
n*ggas only remember the wins...wors to my Pistons he got curb stomped b4.

bruh he was almost DOA...if they hadn't hit him wit the smelling salt when they did we very well might be having a diff condo today.
That's not really how it works even tho it makes sense because we didn't know his brain condition until after but judging by before we knew the results yeah it looked like death but since we now know his brain didn't have injury except for the ko shock (no concussions or blackouts etc) his body would have recovered even if it took a bit to happen.
 5 years ago '07        #31
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
classy move by floyd
 5 years ago '06        #32
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 1787 1787
I think floyd does feel bad for him
 5 years ago '07        #33
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
did manny do a concert after this f!ght?
 12-10-2012, 03:29 PM         #34
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #35
Ronfrenchie 73 heat pts73
space
space
$236 | Props total: 23 23
 S W A N said:
Has there ever been a f!ghter of such high profile to get knocked out like that? I mean Spinks getting spanked in 90 seconds was bad but he didnt have to get smelling salted. I honestly cant remember any great f!ghter getting rocked to sleep.
Zab Judah has to be the worst ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 12-10-2012, 03:47 PM         #36
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
class personified
 5 years ago '07        #37
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
 S W A N said:
Tyson....
 5 years ago '09        #38
Damien2321 
space
space
$507 | Props total: 95 95
Bet a video will surface on WSHH sooonnnnn, Mayweather better go in llssss
 5 years ago '07        #39
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
 kakish said:
lmaooo
dude said he was close to death

it seems you dont know much about concussions and how your brain is affected when you take a shot like that. not to mention dude was laying there motionless.
 5 years ago '05        #40
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
 BKTerror45 said:
^
y'all must've forgot
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy