What Did We Learn In Week 14?

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #121
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 shadychef04 said:
We are blessed to be able to watch one of the best quarterbacks EVER, Tom Brady
 12-11-2012, 07:29 AM         #122
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
David Wilson has Arrived... ... The League is on notice.

Giants are about to sweep the NFC South Next Sunday.
This x1000. n*ggas looked crazy when I told them he ran for 1706 at Tech. I'm praying for his health we are gonna need him and Brown soon enough. Keep an eye out for Ruben Randle too. Rookies on the rise. Speaking of on the rise, Big Bennett stepping up.
 5 years ago '10        #123
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 VerbalAssassin said:
Yeah, but apparently beating your team in the playoffs does
oh so yall was in the SB last year?
 5 years ago '10        #124
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
I guess Rodger is happy now

Back to the thread....Falcons showed their true colors.
The NFC is a toss up between SF,SEA,GB & NYG........Bears are done even if they make it.
The Seahawks

hey Ryn*gga didnt yall eat a 50 burger this weekend? What are yall true colors?
 5 years ago '10        #125
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 peeyump said:
hey Ryn*gga didnt yall eat a 50 burger this weekend? What are yall true colors?
why you talking sh*t to him son? you falcons fans are scared to even go in the game thread. aint no gaurantee the giants is winning but the fanbase that likes to have "fun" (you just said it yourself in the pats thread) wont even step foot in the game thread to have some fun? dont be shook

we gonna have a epic game sunday, cant wait to see these 2 offenses go toe to toe
 5 years ago '10        #126
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
why you talking sh*t to him son? you falcons fans are scared to even go in the game thread. aint no gaurantee the giants is winning but the fanbase that likes to have "fun" (you just said it yourself in the pats thread) wont even step foot in the game thread to have some fun? dont be shook

we gonna have a epic game sunday, cant wait to see these 2 offenses go toe to toe

n*gga are you fu*king serious? You talking about the game thread the n*gga made who said yall won the last two games where he made the game thread? Where I said fu*k ya thread n*gga we not gonna let that sh*t fly? The game thread I purposely went in and said Falcons fans dont post in here this n*gga got some kinda juju going on? That thread? Fun? n*gga if you gonna comment you need to follow the fu*k along the games have already fu*king begun. No one is scared of the fu*king Giants n*gga. Slow a.ss short bus n*gga.
 5 years ago '10        #127
space
space
 peeyump said:
n*gga are you fu*king serious? You talking about the game thread the n*gga made who said yall won the last two games where he made the game thread? Where I said fu*k ya thread n*gga we not gonna let that sh*t fly? The game thread I purposely went in and said Falcons fans dont post in here this n*gga got some kinda juju going on? That thread? Fun? n*gga if you gonna comment you need to follow the fu*k along the games have already fu*king begun. No one is scared of the fu*king Giants n*gga. Slow a.ss short bus n*gga.
this kid is tight as hell, your season ends ina few weeks anyway, i guess you should get all the tough guy talk out of you now.

and who gives a fu*k who makes the game thread? its made, by sunday you will be posting in there. you remake the thread and the mod will merge it with the one already made... you will be in that "bad juju" thread regardless...

a.ss excuse grabbing as phaggot
 5 years ago '10        #128
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
OH! you talking about the thread the TS got ethered in on the front page?

aclockworkred71 said:
Week 14 is over, got so excited you couldn't even think straight.

That thread?
 5 years ago '10        #129
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
this kid is tight as hell, your season ends ina few weeks anyway, i guess you should get all the tough guy talk out of you now.

and who gives a fu*k who makes the game thread? its made, by sunday you will be posting in there. you remake the thread and the mod will merge it with the one already made... you will be in that "bad juju" thread regardless...

a.ss excuse grabbing as phaggot

Game day? n*gga I'm rarely ever in a 1pm game day thread I'm one of them normal n*ggaz that usually watching the game with unimaginary friends.......has to be an off day or a wack fu*king game for me to be able to watch and shoot the sh*t with you n*ggaz on the net. Late games when I'm at work is another story.....I'll hit the thread sh*t aint serious n*gga like I said the games have already begun thats all part of the fun n*gga........now if you think that thread gonna get live like a Saints / Falcons thread going damn near 20 pages before the game even start you confused. Win or lose I'll hit the thread like I normally do which is when I'm sitting at work. Is that cool with you boss? Someone should of told me you was the thread enforcer around here.
 5 years ago '10        #130
space
space
 peeyump said:
Game day? n*gga I'm rarely ever in a 1pm game day thread I'm one of them normal n*ggaz that usually watching the game with unimaginary friends.......has to be an off day or a wack fu*king game for me to be able to watch and shoot the sh*t with you n*ggaz on the net. Late games when I'm at work is another story.....I'll hit the thread sh*t aint serious n*gga like I said the games have already begun thats all part of the fun n*gga........now if you think that thread gonna get live like a Saints / Falcons thread going damn near 20 pages before the game even start you confused. Win or lose I'll hit the thread like I normally do which is when I'm sitting at work. Is that cool with you boss? Someone should of told me you was the thread enforcer around here.
stopped reading at gameday... yo dumbass will you post after the game? well guess what... ITS GAME DAY.

i wont be in there during the game either fu*k boy. go change your pad before you respond and why you typing a essay? i was fu*king with you. its too easy to get under your skin...
 5 years ago '10        #131
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
stopped reading at gameday... yo dumbass will you post after the game? well guess what... ITS GAME DAY.

i wont be in there during the game either fu*k boy. go change your pad before you respond and why you typing a essay? i was fu*king with you. its too easy to get under your skin...
under my skin? yo b check this out son I'll keep it short next time yo! short bus a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '10        #132
space
space
 peeyump said:
under my skin? yo b check this out son I'll keep it short next time yo! short bus a.ss n*gga
like your playoff run last year?

thankyou for being so kind sir.
 5 years ago '08        #133
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
i learned were 3 games closer to 2points
 5 years ago '04        #134
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,957 | Props total: 11705 11705
this thread gone full retard
 12-11-2012, 10:51 AM         #135
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 @RG3 said:
1 game sir.... 1 game...
Says the d!ckridding f*ggot who changed his Screenname to RG3 before the kid took a Snap in the NFL...

Fukk outta here f*ggot.
 5 years ago '10        #136
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
like your playoff run last year?

thankyou for being so kind sir.

[pic - click to view]

we'll see you n*ggaz Sunday!
 5 years ago '10        #137
space
space
 peeyump said:

[pic - click to view]

we'll see you n*ggaz Sunday!

[pic - click to view]

it will be a good game... i expect to see alot of energy from both teams. cant wait
 5 years ago '06        #138
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,628 | Props total: 602 602
I didn't learn nothing this week. My Texans did to me like I've been saying every weekly thread about the weekend games. Elite Quarterbacks are our Kryptonite. Denver going to the Superbowl doesn't seem too far off.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago