What Did We Learn In Week 14?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
learned lamichael james was still on the squad
 5 years ago '07        #22
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
 ImAMonster said:
Yes I'm watching the games. He has enough time to throw at least 10-15 yards. But he never does. It's all 3-4 yard passes to someone in the flats.
Coverage and oline being pushed into you does that

Ill ask again are you watching the games?

We go no huddle earlier you not saying this
 5 years ago '11        #23
UTP 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,679 | Props total: 360 360
Titans will always find a way to lose smh.
 5 years ago '11        #24
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Peterson is unstoppable

The madden curse is real Calvin is k!lling in yards but his team is playing horrible this year and no touchdowns

The redskins game showed me White people are racist but I already knew that

Ill be back tomorrow
 5 years ago '09        #25
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10536 10536
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Coverage and oline being pushed into you does that

Ill ask again are you watching the games?

We go no huddle earlier you not saying this
No huddle means worse coverage and means our o-line can protect Ryan better? No huddle = Talent level steps up for us and drops for the other team? Nah son...He ran the no huddle and still was throwing short checkdown passes and threw the interception that sealed the game. So miss me with that "No huddle = Success" bull sh*t. Matt Ryan needs to throw deep early in the game. Does he? No. He's too scared to. You're telling me you have Roddy, Julio, and Tony as your receivers, and throughout the ENTIRE game, not ONE of them gets open more than 6-8 yards down the field? Right. You keep believing that sh*t. Ryan is garbage.
 5 years ago '10        #26
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 ImAMonster said:
Yes I'm watching the games. He has enough time to throw at least 10-15 yards. But he never does. It's all 3-4 yard passes to someone in the flats.
bruh cuz they not open.....n*ggaz wasnt getting open today cuz the oline wasnt holding long enough for him to wait on anyone getting open.....biggest seperation we had was where Roddy White clumsy a.ss fell. They calling plays expecting the oline to provide the time and they are not. Turner provides little to know help in the run game so no one has to respect it which means "cover" and "tee off" time.
 5 years ago '10        #27
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 ghettofire said:
learned lamichael james was still on the squad
what he do? and why he not seeing the field? Enlighten me....im too lazy to find out on my own.
 5 years ago '05        #28
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
The Falcons wont win a single playoff game.
AZ would get beat by some college teams
STL is a tough team
Seattle looking good
Lions are the Lions
KC and AZ in the same fu*king boat of sh*tty teams
CHI sucks now that they defense aint scoring like they used to.
SD is a mystery team. One week they lose to sh*tty team and the next week they beat a solid team
PHI won? WTF IS GOING ON
Niners are the best team in the NFC. Atlanta is a fraud
Its officially a wrap for Nawlins
 12-10-2012, 01:46 AM         #29
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CAN'T GO WRONG with 3rd version of RG or MICHIGAN STATE apparently
 5 years ago '07        #30
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
No huddle means worse coverage and means our o-line can protect Ryan better? No huddle = Talent level steps up for us and drops for the other team? Nah son...He ran the no huddle and still was throwing short checkdown passes and threw the interception that sealed the game. So miss me with that "No huddle = Success" bull sh*t. Matt Ryan needs to throw deep early in the game. Does he? No. He's too scared to. You're telling me you have Roddy, Julio, and Tony as your receivers, and throughout the ENTIRE game, not ONE of them gets open more than 6-8 yards down the field? Right. You keep believing that sh*t. Ryan is garbage.
No but no huddle puts a defense on they heels and gasses a dline and defense

& the no huddle loses the element of suprise when down 23 your just pinning your ears back as a dlinemen because a run doesnt mean jack sh*t but the clock still running

But you continue to say matt ryan sucks find you a new team while your at it
 5 years ago '09        #31
space
space
 peeyump said:
what he do? and why he not seeing the field? Enlighten me....im too lazy to find out on my own.
Ryan could have scrambled though. Or taken a deeper drop in the pocket. not like it matters but even when he DOES have good protection, he still checks down and doesn't go deep. I'm honestly very bored watching this team play because of it. We don't have any explosive runs since Quizz doesn't get enough burn. We never throw the ball more than about 12 yards at max. It's boring, un-exciting, and isn't going to get us anywhere in the postseason.
 5 years ago '07        #32
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 ThiZZ said:
The Falcons wont win a single playoff game.
AZ would get beat by some college teams
STL is a tough team
Seattle looking good
Lions are the Lions
KC and AZ in the same fu*king boat of sh*tty teams
CHI sucks now that they defense aint scoring like they used to.
SD is a mystery team. One week they lose to sh*tty team and the next week they beat a solid team
PHI won? WTF IS GOING ON
Niners are the best team in the NFC. Atlanta is a fraud
Its officially a wrap for Nawlins

You think we forgot about yall losing to the rams

Also that dolphins score is misleading....but yall the best lmaoooo

Cant wait watch kapernick cost yall a playoff game
 5 years ago '07        #33
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
This man.said matt ryan scramble lmfaoooo im done

watch ponder, cutler, stafford, flacco those are garbage qbs
 5 years ago '09        #34
space
space
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
No but no huddle puts a defense on they heels and gasses a dline and defense

& the no huddle loses the element of suprise when down 23 your just pinning your ears back as a dlinemen because a run doesnt mean jack sh*t but the clock still running

But you continue to say matt ryan sucks find you a new team while your at it
Because I don't like the way our quarterback plays? Man y'all some fu*king bi*ches. Other people can say negative things about they're team and their right, I say something about MY team from MY home city, and I need to find a new team? Man fu*k you. You a bi*ch a.ss. You're pulling for Ryan who hasn't done sh*t. If not for our defense, we wouldn't be near in the position we're in right now. It's obvious that Matt can not lead this offense and depends on the defense to keep us in games. No run game = Matt Ryan can't do sh*t. Calling audibles is on the quarterback, YOU said we need to audible more. That's on Ryan to do that.

Good protection or Bad protection, He checks down and doesn't throw the deep ball. Anyone who watches Falcons games will know this. Look at a Quarterback like Brady, Rodgers, Manning. They ALL throw the ball deep. You're getting 20+ plays consistently out of them. Ryan doesn't even attempt it.
 5 years ago '09        #35
space
space
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
This man.said matt ryan scramble lmfaoooo im done

watch ponder, cutler, stafford, flacco those are garbage qbs
You do realize I mean scramble as in get the fu*k out of the damn pocket when he sees he's getting rushed, right? He has no pocket presence and low awareness. Common sense says if your line isn't holding up, that you need to be better aware and get out of there if the blitz comes and your line can't hold up. Smh.
 5 years ago '07        #36
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Because I don't like the way our quarterback plays? Man y'all some fu*king bi*ches. Other people can say negative things about they're team and their right, I say something about MY team from MY home city, and I need to find a new team? Man fu*k you. You a bi*ch a.ss. You're pulling for Ryan who hasn't done sh*t. If not for our defense, we wouldn't be near in the position we're in right now. It's obvious that Matt can not lead this offense and depends on the defense to keep us in games. No run game = Matt Ryan can't do sh*t. Calling audibles is on the quarterback, YOU said we need to audible more. That's on Ryan to do that.

Good protection or Bad protection, He checks down and doesn't throw the deep ball. Anyone who watches Falcons games will know this. Look at a Quarterback like Brady, Rodgers, Manning. They ALL throw the ball deep. You're getting 20+ plays consistently out of them. Ryan doesn't even attempt it.
Brady and Manning have beastly olines

Rodgers is mobile as fu*k.....if matt ryan went to doing that sh*t it would be horrible to watch hes not mobile at all.

Our defense has kept us in plenty games wanna tell me who finishes the games off? We havent had a run.game all yr but sitting at 11-2 so what are you talking about? I would like ryan to take mmore chances then he does but I think that falls on mike smith and how he handles turnovers. You.getting mad because your getting sonned in this convo no hard feelings over here. Word of advice watch the oline next game mainly the center you not getting out the pocket when rushers commin thru that gap untouched.
 5 years ago '07        #37
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
Giants got revenge for that monday night game we lost last year to the saints

Seahawks gone be a team not to be fu*ked with. If not this year, them boys will be playoff trouble makers.

Cowboys squeak by again nothing new, Redskins need to suck kirk cousins d!ck not rg3 cause he just saved them their season.

49ers and Falcons are teams we have to wait until the playoffs til see what they are really about

The pack nice but saying they're back after beating the lions

Browns MIGHT be on to something
 5 years ago '05        #38
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10875 10875
49ers offense is still too conservative

Cardinals are probably the worst start off 4-0 team ever

Seahawks are almost unbeatable at home

Cowboys still alive for the playoffs

AP should be MVP for carrying his team with a mediocre QB

Colts are a playoff team

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 5 years ago '10        #39
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
You do realize I mean scramble as in get the fu*k out of the damn pocket when he sees he's getting rushed, right? He has no pocket presence and low awareness. Common sense says if your line isn't holding up, that you need to be better aware and get out of there if the blitz comes and your line can't hold up. Smh.

man the one thing I will say is teams know how to attack him and our oline....push up the middle and them n*ggaz is dead......Matt always going to run to his right
 5 years ago '05        #40
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
You think we forgot about yall losing to the rams

Also that dolphins score is misleading....but yall the best lmaoooo

Cant wait watch kapernick cost yall a playoff game
Ill take my chances with Kap over Mr 2 points. LOL. STL is a better team than CAR.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy