Dec 9 - Mother Of 2 Killed By Walmart Security With Kids In Car

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 282 282
 Kadillac87 said:
It sucks that she died over petty theft but it is what it is. Shouldn't have been stealing. Not only was she stealing, she was violating her parole that barred her from entering Walmart due to past thefts. A lot of bad decisions on both sides, but she put herself in that situation.
Petty theft shouldn't make you more likely to be murdered by some part time as*hole with a badge. wtf is wrong with you people. You know how many people who aren't career criminals make mistakes like that, especially when they're young? Would you be so cold if was your own daughter lying in a morgue because she allegedly took some junk from a store?

Even if there's video its only an allegation until proven in court. So as far as we know she might not even have stole anything. Innocent until proven guilty still matters. Especially in a wrongful death situation like this where the victim can't defend themselves..because they're dead.
 12-11-2012, 08:35 AM         #82
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shot a broad for stealing?

Who's the real bi*ch in this ordeal?

I own a gun & all that sh*t but more & more I'm starting to think there needs to be some tighter laws with this sh*t. Even with law enforcement. Got these scary muthafuhkas with guns runnin' round like its the wild west & sh*t.
Fuhking Judge Dredd of Wal Mart out this bi*ch. Lol
 5 years ago '04        #83
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 TheMindOf said:
Read back through the post. The concept or racism is not discussed once. Never said it didn't exist. But I will say that its not the END ALL BE ALL of all of the problems in the black community that people make it out to be.

Even if it might he harder to get by as a black person in America. So what. Who cares? Is that the reason to let your life be nothing? Or to let life own you?

People put in the extra effort every day (myself included).

Immigrants come here everyday and work harder than people who live here and they have it JUST as bad.

They don't make excuses. They just grind. Everybody else wanna make excuses.

So how you gon tell me, when I'm living as a black man in America and you're not.

You wanna know the reason why I'm successful in my life. Because I don't let that bullsh*t affect me.

I don't use all the same excuses that I see other black people constantly using.

I grew up poor. My parents were both immigrants. All my uncles and aunts are too. They all came to this country with nothing. Worked their a.sses off and got their piece of the pie.

When I was growing up, I barely even saw my parents. They was working that hard.

I still woke my a.ss up and went to public school every day. Studied hard and went my a.ss to college.

The cops pull me over, there's no reason for them to arrest me. There's no drugs in the whip. No guns. I have no warrants. I aint even had a moving violation in 3 years, honestly.

Even if the cops are out here "Trying to catch these n*ggas and ese's", why these n*ggas giving them the reason they looking for?

Thats part of the problem in the black community. There's no accountability. Every mistake that somebody makes is somebody else fault.

- A n*gga get caught selling drugs (when he easily could be working or going to school), Its the white mans fault, not his.

- Girl gets pregnant and drops out at 15. It's the white mans fault.

- Person gets caught doing something they got no business doing, It's the white mans fault.

We spend all our time blaming everything on this "white boogeyman" and spend none of it addressing the problems in our communities that are actually causing the issues.

Because it's easier to say that it's somebody else's fault why people are failing then having them take accountability for their actions.

There's so much more to the problem than that. Its a cultural ideology issue. Its a self-defeatist attitude issue.

Until the black community learns that, we will continue to struggle.
dude, with all the marketing, media, music and basically everything said and taught by white folks in this country i can't even fathom, as a black man to another black man, that you can ignore the blatant lack of regards for black people in this country. everybody has a choice, yes. however, when you're choices are limited and you get sh*tted on REPEATEDLY then what do you really expect??? yea, a positive attitude is essential in every and any thing that you do but be fu*king real. the slavery has been instilled in us since we got here and is still in us to this day.

these fu*king crackers brought people over here, r*ped pillaged and k!ll us....implemented all of these rules and laws which are disproportionately harsh against minorities, coupled with the underlying prevalent racism make it very hard on minorities in this country. i'm happy for cats like you who are committed to personal success like you are...at the same time, this sh*t is right??? this justice system is really justice?? better question.....if this sh*t didn't exist then what would the world look like then? what would this country look like then?????

you can blame minorities for continually making mistakes and bad choices in life and for us not taking responsibility for those actions so when in turn are you going to look at establishment, corporations for the role that they play in all of this, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE THE ONES WITH ALL THE MONEY AND MAKE ALL OF THESE fu*kED UP RULES??????????????????????????????????

they stole this land.....enslaved people for centuries...committed the sickest atrocities against blacks, other minorities and we should be the ones more responsible for our choices????? dude....miss me with that bullsh*t, please.

you've adapted to THEIR SYSTEM.....this isn't our land....this isn't our country....our religion...none of it....even you, who seems so dam righteous have been lead to believe that doing RIGHT in their eyes is right in life when they are some fu*ked up individuals themselves and you're siding with them......when sh*t pops off in this country, and at this rate, it's inevitable, and there are all these big white fu*kers at your door with M1s pointing at you telling you to come with them or else, you still think that college degree you worked so hard for is going to mean sh*t?? or the fact that you having had a violation in three years is going to mean sh*t??? n*gga, we at war and these white folks continually and repeatedly let that be known with there transgressive actions, k!lling repeat offenders for shoplifting and trying to justify it. again, when it comes to officer involved shootings when it could have been prevented, a majority of the time it's against minorities. most of the videos on here are of minorities. but it's us making all the mistakes or it is us making the same mistakes as white people yet our sh*t usually ends up worse, we end up dead and the media further depicts how more criminally aggressive we are??? which one is it???

Andrefrbk said:
THIS! Exactly...

I used to work for bestbuy, n*ggas would find out they get robbed for 300 dollars worth of goods a in one day, and it was not even a big deal. Because these corporations buy these goods at almost buy one get one or two units free type prices wholesale. n*ggas in the warehouse used to steal play stations, ipods... Basically all the return items that they could. Dudes would mark inventory as sent back to manufacturer when it was really in their crib. SO YEAH. A couple women taking some cheap azz walmart goods is not worth k!lling them.

Cops prove time and time again, they are not here to protect us. They are here to protect the elite and their establishments. 2 chicks just finished shop lifting, they were not armed robbers, they were not brandishing weapons. What kind of person would see shoplifters fleeing the scene as a life endangering moment, and use lethal force.

Swear, a civil war is coming. This cant keep happening. When the dollar tanks whats going to happen? Going to shoot people in super markets for stealing potatoes and bread.

Bankers steal trillions... Where are the gun shots?
please preach my dude. ignorant a.ss mother fu*kers on this site. get my blood boiling EARLY. i don't see how any of this is justified. give me a fu*king break. shorty stole, let's just call her guilty, some sh*t out of walmart and got shot in the neck for it???? fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t and fu*k anybody who thinks an unarmed, non violent criminal committing a petty theft deserves to die. law enforcement is out of control and doesn't have the same restrictions that they impose on citizens YET CITIZENS CONTINUE TO ACCEPT THESE TRANSGRESSIONS, "well, it's the police".

i posted an article on GlaxoSmithKline a few weeks ago about how they paid 3 billion to the feds for the mis advertising of some of their drugs and the subsequent deaths that followed.... and over the past few years those deaths were more than the deaths that hard drugs cause collectively yet no execs are in federal prison doing a mandatory minimum of ten years, like how they give A LOT OF n*ggaS FOR ONE OUNCE OF COKE AND BAKING SODA and people on here talking about how she deserved this because she did this before......like you said, no lives were threatened regardless of what she did.....she should not have gotten shot and k!lled behind this bullsh*t. period, point blank, end of story. cop should be arrested, found guilty and sentenced to at least 20 years however this will prolly be the last you hear about this and he just get reprimanded, suspended for a month at most and then back to k!lling n*ggas for stealing like before.

autoraptronix said:
Petty theft shouldn't make you more likely to be murdered by some part time as*hole with a badge. wtf is wrong with you people. You know how many people who aren't career criminals make mistakes like that, especially when they're young? Would you be so cold if was your own daughter lying in a morgue because she allegedly took some junk from a store?

Even if there's video its only an allegation until proven in court. So as far as we know she might not even have stole anything. Innocent until proven guilty still matters. Especially in a wrongful death situation like this where the victim can't defend themselves..because they're dead.
i thought that you knew....when blacks commit crimes, because we are the scourge of the lands and the sea, all that due process sh*t isn't necessary. we are immediately guilty and worthy of execution. we deserve to die. we ain't sh*t. all cops, the justice system, judges, prosecutors.....all of them are the most sanctified christians on earth and are holy in the eyes of jesus. i'm about to k!ll myself as soon as i finish typing this because i am now realizing how much my life has be a detriment to society as a whole and how worthless i am as a black man in america.......
 12-11-2012, 10:10 AM         #84
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
S
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Wasnt there a thread a few weeks ago when 2 teens were shot dead stealing and everyone said they deserved to die? i dont know what kind of fu*ked up thinking goes on over in the god forsaken place but to say someone deserves to be executed for stealing something is fu*ked up.

Why dont you start executing weed smokers and other petty crime commiters while you`s are at it? round them up and fu*k them into a mass grave like the Nazis.
fu*k whoever tries to harm the mentally disabled, weak, and/or elderly. My brother is mentally disabled, my children are weak (toddlers) and my mother is elderly. So fu*k em.

As for this sh*t, she SHOULD NOT have had to die, but she SHOULD NOT have been stealing. One bad thing led to an unfortunate loss of life. I feel for her because the ratchet hoes around here don't go to rainbow or citi trends to steal thinking "I'm dying for this shirt." They know they may get caught, but no one anticipates the chain of event which can transpire. People die for much less daily. It is sad, the kids may end up blaming themselves, especially if someone is in their ear talking about how kids hold parents back. It will be hard to be as giddy as everyone else in the forthcoming holiday seasons.
 12-11-2012, 10:10 AM         #85
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
THIS! Exactly...

I used to work for bestbuy, n*ggas would find out they get robbed for 300 dollars worth of goods a in one day, and it was not even a big deal. Because these corporations buy these goods at almost buy one get one or two units free type prices wholesale. n*ggas in the warehouse used to steal play stations, ipods... Basically all the return items that they could. Dudes would mark inventory as sent back to manufacturer when it was really in their crib. SO YEAH. A couple women taking some cheap azz walmart goods is not worth k!lling them.

Cops prove time and time again, they are not here to protect us. They are here to protect the elite and their establishments. 2 chicks just finished shop lifting, they were not armed robbers, they were not brandishing weapons. What kind of person would see shoplifters fleeing the scene as a life endangering moment, and use lethal force.

Swear, a civil war is coming. This cant keep happening. When the dollar tanks whats going to happen? Going to shoot people in super markets for stealing potatoes and bread.

Bankers steal trillions... Where are the gun shots?
Damn! Nice post bruh!

*props
 12-11-2012, 10:17 AM         #86
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 InnanetGsRunSht said:
S

fu*k whoever tries to harm the mentally disabled, weak, and/or elderly. My brother is mentally disabled, my children are weak (toddlers) and my mother is elderly. So fu*k em.

As for this sh*t, she SHOULD NOT have had to die, but she SHOULD NOT have been stealing. One bad thing led to an unfortunate loss of life. I feel for her because the ratchet hoes around here don't go to rainbow or citi trends to steal thinking "I'm dying for this shirt." They know they may get caught, but no one anticipates the chain of event which can transpire. People die for much less daily. It is sad, the kids may end up blaming themselves, especially if someone is in their ear talking about how kids hold parents back. It will be hard to be as giddy as everyone else in the forthcoming holiday seasons.
There is no "BUT" in this. She shouldn't have stole No she shouldnt have been SHOT and k!llED! Like money said, it wasnt like they ran up in that bi*ch on some Set it Off sh*t. Dude couldnt have just jotted down the license plate number and went about the sh*t the right way? Everyone in here either white or them robot muthafuhkas who be in your emails talkin' bout "want a free xbox?" lol
Like if anyone in heres mother or sister stole some toys for their punk a.sses and got k!lled over it they be in here posting "well, I didnt ask my mother to do it." lol "well, my mom shouldnt have been stealing!"

mafuhkas would say that sh*t too.
 12-11-2012, 10:38 AM         #87
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
There is no "BUT" in this. She shouldn't have stole No she shouldnt have been SHOT and k!llED! Like money said, it wasnt like they ran up in that bi*ch on some Set it Off sh*t. Dude couldnt have just jotted down the license plate number and went about the sh*t the right way? Everyone in here either white or them robot muthafuhkas who be in your emails talkin' bout "want a free xbox?" lol
Like if anyone in heres mother or sister stole some toys for their punk a.sses and got k!lled over it they be in here posting "well, I didnt ask my mother to do it." lol "well, my mom shouldnt have been stealing!"

mafuhkas would say that sh*t too.
First off my avi is me, bad outfit and all. Secondly I can't relate to having a thieving a.ss mama, sorry bruh. Thirdly, if you don't give out certain information to certain sites you won't get those emails. I haven't since 06.

My mama never stole anything for me nor from me. Of course I would be sick if my mama got k!lled for some sh*t like that because...she's MY mother. I'm straight from poverty n*gga, you have absolutely no idea who you talkin to. My bi*ch used to steal in 2007, she off that dumb sh*t. I feel for shawty but she should not have been stealin. Dude should not have k!lled her. What's wrong with my post? Its ok to steal?
 5 years ago '05        #88
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,925 | Props total: 6175 6175
 KnickKilla92 said:
i tell you its just like the girl that got k!lled for having s3x and not saying she had aids.... hard to feel sorry for sh*t like this...
You sound stupid as fu*k. Totally different dumbass. There are laws and for her petty theft she would have been punished by law. Shooting someone over a non violent crime like this is just bullsh*t. Her family should sue the sh*t out of Walmart.
 5 years ago '05        #89
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 InnanetGsRunSht said:
First off my avi is me, bad outfit and all. Secondly I can't relate to having a thieving a.ss mama, sorry bruh. Thirdly, if you don't give out certain information to certain sites you won't get those emails. I haven't since 06.

My mama never stole anything for me nor from me. Of course I would be sick if my mama got k!lled for some sh*t like that because...she's MY mother. I'm straight from poverty n*gga, you have absolutely no idea who you talkin to. My bi*ch used to steal in 2007, she off that dumb sh*t. I feel for shawty but she should not have been stealin. Dude should not have k!lled her. What's wrong with my post? Its ok to steal?
The fact is you are a fu*king idiot. There are laws for crimes like this. Not putting someone to death over retail items. I mean seriously dude wtf? You shouldn't have someone taking the law into their hands and k!lling someone over petty theft. I am sure they had the women on camera and pull up the security tape and get there license plate.

But we are talking petty theft here dude was acting as though he was chasing bank robbers.

Last edited by Quddus; 12-11-2012 at 10:53 AM..
 12-11-2012, 10:54 AM         #90
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quddus said:
The fact is you are a fu*king idiot. There are laws for crimes like this. Not putting someone to death over retail items. I mean seriously dude wtf? You shouldn't have someone taking the law into their hands and k!lling someone over petty theft.
I NEVER SAID DUDE WAS RIGHT! Come on man are you serious? You tellin me stealing is right in 2012? Y'all n*ggas either can't read, won't read, or have zero comprehension.
 12-11-2012, 11:09 AM         #91
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 InnanetGsRunSht said:
I NEVER SAID DUDE WAS RIGHT! Come on man are you serious? You tellin me stealing is right in 2012? Y'all n*ggas either can't read, won't read, or have zero comprehension.
good luck brah, boxden stays flip flopping on sh*t like this.
 5 years ago '05        #92
WhiteBoy773 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 72 72
 InnanetGsRunSht said:
Nobody ever said stealing was right... The point is whether she was stealing petty items or robbing a bank, she should have her time in court. What happened to innoncence until proven guilty. She can't even defend her actions because shes dead. sh*t is wrong on so many levels.

And how can a off duty cop shoot into a car that has two CHILDREN inside it, and people still back this prick up...
 12-11-2012, 11:14 AM         #93
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhiteBoy773 said:
Nobody ever said stealing was right... The point is whether she was stealing petty items or robbing a bank, she should have her time in court. What happened to innoncence until proven guilty. She can't even defend her actions because shes dead. sh*t is wrong on so many levels.

And how can a off duty cop shoot into a car that has two CHILDREN inside it, and people still back this prick up...
why steal with your kids on you?
 12-11-2012, 11:15 AM         #94
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 InnanetGsRunSht said:
Not nan n*gga in this bi*ch said stealing is right. What I meant by what I said is that it's sickening to read muthafuhkas in here talk as if stealing some bullsh*t from Wal-Mart is punishable by death. This whole, "damn that's fuhked up BUT..." bullsh*t. Who the fuhk says sh*t like that in 2012? Knowing goddamn well the muthafuhka who shot this broad coulda done probably 10 different things OTHER than shooting that woman.
But let one of these weirdos in here tell it and he HAD to shoot shorty cause if he didnt she'd have faded into the sunset like Billy The Kid with that Bouncing Tigger toy and that would ultimately fuhk up the balance of the time space continuim and sh*t.
Name of this site should be changed from Boxden to "As if we don't know how white people really feel.com"
 5 years ago '05        #95
WhiteBoy773 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 72 72
 S.TEX said:
Thats a good question.

I'm sure the reason the kids were with her is the same reason she was stealing in the first place...She probally doesn't have alot of money (and if you have kids or know people who do, having someone watch your kids is extremely expensive, upwards of 200-400 dollars a week which is alot of people whole paycheck). At least she wasn't leaving the children unsupervised at home.

I know its wrong...but thats prolly why they were with her.
 5 years ago '05        #96
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 S.TEX said:
Good question she is dead now and can't answer.

But others where with her sh*t. sh*t they thought they could get away with some sh*t. Somebody stole a couple sh*t worked they went back thinking they could get over. I guess going jail is something they are comfortable with who knows?

Getting shot come on now. He could have simply got there license plate and that been the end of it. This guy has 26yrs on the force and he does some reckless sh*t like this. I didn't even know Walmart had security guards
 12-11-2012, 12:02 PM         #97
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Not nan n*gga in this bi*ch said stealing is right. What I meant by what I said is that it's sickening to read muthafuhkas in here talk as if stealing some bullsh*t from Wal-Mart is punishable by death. This whole, "damn that's fuhked up BUT..." bullsh*t. Who the fuhk says sh*t like that in 2012? Knowing goddamn well the muthafuhka who shot this broad coulda done probably 10 different things OTHER than shooting that woman.
But let one of these weirdos in here tell it and he HAD to shoot shorty cause if he didnt she'd have faded into the sunset like Billy The Kid with that Bouncing Tigger toy and that would ultimately fuhk up the balance of the time space continuim and sh*t.
Name of this site should be changed from Boxden to "As if we don't know how white people really feel.com"
Its not cool to gun down shoplifters. Its not cool to shoplift. Black people can be ignorant as ever, as can white people. All I was saying was shawty shoplifted and got tragically ended. One bad thing led to another.
 12-11-2012, 12:10 PM         #98
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhiteBoy773 said:

Who's backing him up? Dude was trigger happy and I wouldn't care if he got the chair for taking a mother from two kids.
 12-11-2012, 01:09 PM         #99
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackRepub85 said:
Yea, her stealing and being barred from the store had nothing to do with it either.
there's nothing in walmart worth k!lling a shoplifter over, either.
 5 years ago '04        #100
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2649 2649
 S E L F said:
there's nothing in walmart worth k!lling a shoplifter over, either.
What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago