Dec 9 - Mother Of 2 Killed By Walmart Security With Kids In Car

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,269 | Props total: 12523 12523
you can't blame no one but you can say this some of these security is taken their jobs too far c'mon son why you can't just call the cops shooting her and k!lling her in front her kids what does that prove i know he feels remorse when he seen that her kids was there she might have a problem but at the end of the day this could have been handle way better.
 5 years ago '04        #62
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,601 | Props total: 4049 4049
 TheMindOf said:
People in here really in here tryna flip sh*t.

I've read though the thread. Nobody is saying

"All shoplifters should be executed"

or

"She deserved to die because she was a repeat thief"

The general consensus is that its hard to feel bad for somebody when their own stupid actions/bad decisions led to their demise.

The fact of the matter is that if she wasn't stealing she would still be alive and her kids would still have a mother.

That's what n*ggas is tryna bring to light.

Nobody in here said dude who shot her was right. But that's why you don't give people a reason/opportunity to shoot you if you can help it.
Well said. Her decisions made this conclusion. 3 women made the decision to steal. Whatever i do i always say to myself what is the worst possible outcome. Nobody wants to take responsibilty for their actions , authority is always to blame.
 5 years ago '06        #63
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 spacecase said:
^Her being broke from hurricane Katrina in HER fault?

She is stealing FOOD and CLOTHES - necessity that should be provided by the gov't after a crisis like that.

The fact that people are having a hard time sympathizing shows how sheltered of a life most of boxden has lived.
i feel what you are saying, but at some point, you have to accept reality, life isnt fair and if you do something bad to another party, even if its small something bad can happen to you, thats how the world works, so sure its not right, but you have to look the world for what it is, not what you think it should be
 5 years ago '07        #64
3deanhg 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$705 | Props total: 157 157
Hmm.. Idk ... this is what happens when you violate parole.. I feel sorry for the kids
 5 years ago '12        #65
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447 OP
space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
 nightmare said:
i feel what you are saying, but at some point, you have to accept reality, life isnt fair and if you do something bad to another party, even if its small something bad can happen to you, thats how the world works, so sure its not right, but you have to look the world for what it is, not what you think it should be
 5 years ago '07        #66
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
steal from walmart

get shot to death

5 years ago '04        #67
M1nze 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 101 101
bet yall wont steal again.
 12-10-2012, 11:28 PM         #68
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
Wrong place, wrong time.

It's gonna be a very depressing Christmas for that family.
I wonder how their New Years went
 5 years ago '06        #69
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
Too many ppl die from STRICTLY bad timing, bad luck for me to feel bad for a lady shot for stealing and trying to get away.
 5 years ago '10        #70
gbigham82 
space
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 1 1
he chasing after some women really u punk bi*ches
u motha fukas on here are sum tru bi*ches. he could have got a
license plate number or sumtin but this n*gga shot the passenger um dumb fuks
not the fukin driver a passenger the fukin passenger not the damn driver so
u aim at the fukin passenger
 5 years ago '08        #71
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
y'all ignorant as fu*k on this website. good thing i don't know y'all in person.
 5 years ago '05        #72
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 ruff said:
Katrina old sh*t, who's fault is it that she can't get back on her feet?

fu*k this broad, she apparently was bout that life and oh well.
are you serious... if a family loses everything they own... u think 5 yrs is enough to get back on ur feet? im not approching this comment as into what happenned to the shoplifter but as in general. u dont just come back from losing everything. bx makes it seem like everyone is out there and have a chance to be good w/ money.
 5 years ago '05        #73
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 3deanhg said:
Hmm.. Idk ... this is what happens when you violate parole.. I feel sorry for the kids
wtf? are you stupid... violating parole should get u locked up... not dead!

yall down south are quick to draw guns on anybody who trying to survive. stealing aint sh*t worth a death sentence.
 5 years ago '06        #74
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,927 | Props total: 2448 2448
It's horrible that she had to die so violently. This guy shot her in the neck. The family still hasn't heard anything from investigators. That is just sick
 5 years ago '05        #75
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5122 5122
So we k!lling families for cheap bullshiit walmart goods from china now?
 5 years ago '12        #76
slickbak 
space
space
$917 | Props total: 413 413
They snatching life left and right and have you thinking if your caught slipping you its not a tragedy if your k!lled. People don't even bother to question the role of police and government in society anymore. Who the fu*k are they protecting?? Citizens or corporations?

You guys are going to have a ball when martial law come around.
 5 years ago '05        #77
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5122 5122
 slickbak said:
They snatching life left and right and have you thinking if your caught slipping you its not a tragedy if your k!lled. People don't even bother to question the role of police and government in society anymore. Who the fu*k are they protecting?? Citizens or corporations?

You guys are going to have a ball when martial law come around.
THIS! Exactly...

I used to work for bestbuy, n*ggas would find out they get robbed for 300 dollars worth of goods a in one day, and it was not even a big deal. Because these corporations buy these goods at almost buy one get one or two units free type prices wholesale. n*ggas in the warehouse used to steal play stations, ipods... Basically all the return items that they could. Dudes would mark inventory as sent back to manufacturer when it was really in their crib. SO YEAH. A couple women taking some cheap azz walmart goods is not worth k!lling them.

Cops prove time and time again, they are not here to protect us. They are here to protect the elite and their establishments. 2 chicks just finished shop lifting, they were not armed robbers, they were not brandishing weapons. What kind of person would see shoplifters fleeing the scene as a life endangering moment, and use lethal force.

Swear, a civil war is coming. This cant keep happening. When the dollar tanks whats going to happen? Going to shoot people in super markets for stealing potatoes and bread.

Bankers steal trillions... Where are the gun shots?

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 12-11-2012 at 01:59 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #78
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
Just wait until they stop handing out food stamps and the like. You think it's bad now? Hungry people are gonna walk in stores and eat. They already do it now, but when people who are used to eating can't eat, it's going to get worse. And if trends are to continue, they will be shot on sight. WTF. All you need to make this society better is for people to be less greedy. So that everyone can eat and live. How can something so simple be so hard?
 5 years ago '04        #79
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 45 45
 Freemind said:
@ dude saying she was "a perfect mom"

Perfect moms don't steal sh*t.

Don't steal, you won't possibly have a cop fire his gun into the get-away car you're in.

No sympathy... And all for what? Im a.ssuming xmas gifts... Not even essential items like food/water... Just stealing unneeded sh*t.

News report said she was couldn't work much cause of her daughter... Then live within your means... Do you think your sick daughter wanted a cheap walmart toy that would break in 2 week or a mother for xmas... Dumb bi*ch.
Thank you. For making sense. "Perfect Mom. Perfect daughter. Perfect friend." Please. If that's perfect, it's a damn good thing nobody is perfect on this godforsaken planet.
 5 years ago '11        #80
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 Kadillac87 said:
It sucks that she died over petty theft but it is what it is. Shouldn't have been stealing. Not only was she stealing, she was violating her parole that barred her from entering Walmart due to past thefts. A lot of bad decisions on both sides, but she put herself in that situation.
Again, you c*nts cheer for the goons and the so called "real n*ggas" yet you say that? I swear some of you muthafu*kason here smh the biggest Tom's in the world.no yell™
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now