Dec 9 - Mother Of 2 Killed By Walmart Security With Kids In Car

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 4410 4410
are you guys twisted?

stealing is never worth a life. I can tell you right now, you can steal my money, steal my car, steal my laptop. I wont want you to die.

now two kids are motherless.
 5 years ago '05        #42
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 4410 4410
 TheMindOf said:
The fact is that, there are so many more white people than black people in the United States that black people shouldn't even be CLOSE to white people in ANY negative statistic.

Because that would indicate that percentage wise there is a bigger problem in the black community.

Its like the Welfare example.

When only 13% of the US population is black and 78% is white, theres no reason that only 3% more white people should be on welfare than blacks (its roughly 39% White; 36% black).

That means only about 5% of the white community is on Welfare

Whereas roughly 28% of the black population in the us is (thats nearly one third). Thats unacceptable.

But for some reason when I talk to other black folks, that 3% gap, somehow negates all of the negative things that it actually should be alarming them about and makes everything okay,

Because for some strange reason they view it as a "one up" on white people

---

Same thing goes for the crime stats.. White people SHOULD be blowing black people out by a landslide. It shouldn't even be close, otherwise that indicates a WAY bigger issue in the black community.

this too.

Do you know what side you are arguing for? You ever wonder its harder for a black man to get a job and easier for a white man to stay out of jail?

You ever heard of disproportion minority contact? It pretty much means, if you ain't white, you going to jail.

In WA, the judges were so corrupt they had to come up with they called a sentencing guideline... Because an ese' name Jose in Yakima can steal a car and get sentence to 5 years. But little Johnathan from Capital Hill can steal a car and he won't see a day in jail.

Dont come in here with those skewed numbers because they mean sh*t. Cops are out there looking SPECIFICALLY for n*ggas and ese's. And I ain't even black.
 5 years ago '12        #43
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 2421 2421
 KnickKilla92 said:
i tell you its just like the girl that got k!lled for having s3x and not saying she had aids.... hard to feel sorry for sh*t like this...
uhhh i dont think its JUST Like that...but i see the point youre trying to make
 5 years ago '09        #44
Mumbles253 
space
space
$466 | Props total: 1 1
 TheMindOf said:
The fact is that, there are so many more white people than black people in the United States that black people shouldn't even be CLOSE to white people in ANY negative statistic.

Because that would indicate that percentage wise there is a bigger problem in the black community.

When only 13% of the US population is black and 78% is white, theres no reason that only 3% more white people should be on welfare than blacks (its roughly 39% White; 36% black).

Whereas roughly 28% of the black population in the us is (thats nearly one third). Thats unacceptable.

But for some reason when I talk to other black folks, that 3% gap, somehow negates all of the negative things that it actually should be alarming them about and makes everything okay,

---

Same thing goes for the crime stats.. White people SHOULD be blowing black people out by a landslide. It shouldn't even be close, otherwise that indicates a WAY bigger issue in the black community.

this too.

first of all if you really dont think racism is still alive you need to be shot. second we are NOT created equal in America or anywhere on the planet for that matter. If you read the willie lynch letter and how it was written an set up you would see, white folks have left a scar on black people as a whole. Im not saying feel sorry for black people, what i am saying is the reason those stats are like that and every reason you hate black people is a product of what racist white people who have run the country have set it up that way.
 5 years ago '08        #45
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
Yeah she threw herself in that position but firing on her was unnecessary
 5 years ago '10        #46
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
People in here really in here tryna flip sh*t.

I've read though the thread. Nobody is saying

"All shoplifters should be executed"

or

"She deserved to die because she was a repeat thief"

The general consensus is that its hard to feel bad for somebody when their own stupid actions/bad decisions led to their demise.

The fact of the matter is that if she wasn't stealing she would still be alive and her kids would still have a mother.

That's what n*ggas is tryna bring to light.

Nobody in here said dude who shot her was right. But that's why you don't give people a reason/opportunity to shoot you if you can help it.
 5 years ago '12        #47
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
 BuckedCrazy said:
She stole from fu*kin wal mart and you coons siding with the cop
 5 years ago '05        #48
spacecase 1 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 66 66
^Her being broke from hurricane Katrina in HER fault?

She is stealing FOOD and CLOTHES - necessity that should be provided by the gov't after a crisis like that.

The fact that people are having a hard time sympathizing shows how sheltered of a life most of boxden has lived.
 5 years ago '04        #49
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,749 | Props total: 2410 2410
sh*t is fu*ked up on both sides..........
 5 years ago '11        #50
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,922 | Props total: 1652 1652
Wasn't it a video of some white dude caught stealing from Walmart last month, security just took what all he stole and let dude run away
 5 years ago '04        #51
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 KnickKilla92 said:
i tell you its just like the girl that got k!lled for having s3x and not saying she had aids.... hard to feel sorry for sh*t like this...
Yes because knowingly carrying a deadly virus is the same as stealing from Walmart.

Are the children born in the 90's really this fu*kin stupid?

There are two things I HATE in this life, thieves and liars but Walmart robs and r*peS their employees every single day so fu*k em.

Boxden is funny, a woman gets caught stealing then she deserves to die. But if the subject of anxiety or something comes up....don't joke about that, thats a serious issue. I understand why its so hard for you clowns to comprehend, most of you can barely even leave your bedroom.
 12-10-2012, 09:22 PM         #52
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes and that's what they do with most shoplifters black or white.

Don't try to spin it to make it seem like black shoplifters are k!lled at Walmarts everyday... that its some sort of epidemic... its just a freak occurrence...
 5 years ago '10        #53
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Mumbles253 said:
first of all if you really dont think racism is still alive you need to be shot. second we are NOT created equal in America or anywhere on the planet for that matter. If you read the willie lynch letter and how it was written an set up you would see, white folks have left a scar on black people as a whole. Im not saying feel sorry for black people, what i am saying is the reason those stats are like that and every reason you hate black people is a product of what racist white people who have run the country have set it up that way.
Read back through the post. The concept or racism is not discussed once. Never said it didn't exist. But I will say that its not the END ALL BE ALL of all of the problems in the black community that people make it out to be.

Even if it might he harder to get by as a black person in America. So what. Who cares? Is that the reason to let your life be nothing? Or to let life own you?

People put in the extra effort every day (myself included).

Immigrants come here everyday and work harder than people who live here and they have it JUST as bad.

They don't make excuses. They just grind. Everybody else wanna make excuses.

OldeEnglish22oz said:
Do you know what side you are arguing for? You ever wonder its harder for a black man to get a job and easier for a white man to stay out of jail?

You ever heard of disproportion minority contact? It pretty much means, if you ain't white, you going to jail.

In WA, the judges were so corrupt they had to come up with they called a sentencing guideline... Because an ese' name Jose in Yakima can steal a car and get sentence to 5 years. But little Johnathan from Capital Hill can steal a car and he won't see a day in jail.

Dont come in here with those skewed numbers because they mean sh*t. Cops are out there looking SPECIFICALLY for n*ggas and ese's. And I ain't even black.
So how you gon tell me, when I'm living as a black man in America and you're not.

You wanna know the reason why I'm successful in my life. Because I don't let that bullsh*t affect me.

I don't use all the same excuses that I see other black people constantly using.

I grew up poor. My parents were both immigrants. All my uncles and aunts are too. They all came to this country with nothing. Worked their a.sses off and got their piece of the pie.

When I was growing up, I barely even saw my parents. They was working that hard.

I still woke my a.ss up and went to public school every day. Studied hard and went my a.ss to college.

The cops pull me over, there's no reason for them to arrest me. There's no drugs in the whip. No guns. I have no warrants. I aint even had a moving violation in 3 years, honestly.

Even if the cops are out here "Trying to catch these n*ggas and ese's", why these n*ggas giving them the reason they looking for?

Thats part of the problem in the black community. There's no accountability. Every mistake that somebody makes is somebody else fault.

- A n*gga get caught selling drugs (when he easily could be working or going to school), Its the white mans fault, not his.

- Girl gets pregnant and drops out at 15. It's the white mans fault.

- Person gets caught doing something they got no business doing, It's the white mans fault.

We spend all our time blaming everything on this "white boogeyman" and spend none of it addressing the problems in our communities that are actually causing the issues.

Because it's easier to say that it's somebody else's fault why people are failing then having them take accountability for their actions.

There's so much more to the problem than that. Its a cultural ideology issue. Its a self-defeatist attitude issue.

Until the black community learns that, we will continue to struggle.
 5 years ago '04        #54
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
 spacecase said:
^Her being broke from hurricane Katrina in HER fault?

She is stealing FOOD and CLOTHES - necessity that should be provided by the gov't after a crisis like that.

The fact that people are having a hard time sympathizing shows how sheltered of a life most of boxden has lived.
Katrina old sh*t, who's fault is it that she can't get back on her feet?

fu*k this broad, she apparently was bout that life and oh well.
 5 years ago '12        #55
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 2421 2421
 TheMindOf said:

---

this too.

you sound like edward norton from americna history x... when he went on that rant spewing statistics or whatever like black and whites are TOTALLY EQUAL in this country and that every opportunity a middle class white person can get, so can a minority from an urban area

while i do agree with how you feel about those statistics and other black people that tryna flip arguments with them...you gotta be a fu*kin naive, short sighted as*hole to not believe theres some type of system that deliberately makes this happen

nice try buddy
 12-10-2012, 09:35 PM         #56
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
Off duty deputy... Says so within the first 5 seconds of the video
Didn't watch. On mobile.. I was stating in general armed security is plausible at places like Walmart. sh*t an armed guard was shot inside a Walmart in MD a few weeks ago, the robbers overpowered and disarmed him.
 5 years ago '04        #57
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Yo, BX has a natural talent for making any thread into a race issue.
 5 years ago '04        #58
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
Yall Sum Hoe Azz People On The Cops Side Mane fu*k The Police I Know She Was Wrong But Still fu*k The Police Ill Never Be On There Side No Matter What, sh*t Who Dont Steal Every Now An Then Nothin To Get k!lled Over n*ggas always Stealin Outta Walmart Ether You Get Caught An Cant Come Back Are You Get Away..............
 5 years ago '07        #59
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
these race wars on boxden are always hilarious to read
 12-10-2012, 09:47 PM         #60
Alec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnickKilla92 said:
This guy shot her in the car with her kids… for petty theft? Black life isn’t worth spit! Piece of sht pig! No, she shouldn’t have been stealing… and no… she does not deserve to die because she did! We’re willing to put money on this guy being an ex military man and resorting to his… training.
They weren't her kids in the car you dumb sh*t. You should watch the video you linked yourself.

God damn...no wonder you're a sad knicks fan.

She deserved it, she shouldn't have even been at the Walmart and she was already stealing before. Sometimes the only way to get rid of a problem is to get rid of it for good.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago