most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
230 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,879 | Props total: 25644 25644
If the dude was really in between the car and the swerved trying to get away i would of shot her dumb a.ss too when it's your life and someone else I'm choosing mine each and every time. I said ONLY if he was really in between the car while they tried to hit him to get away..
 5 years ago '07        #22
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5867 5867
 Kadillac87 said:
It sucks that she died over petty theft but it is what it is. Shouldn't have been stealing. Not only was she stealing, she was violating her parole that barred her from entering Walmart due to past thefts. A lot of bad decisions on both sides, but she put herself in that situation.
 5 years ago '12        #23
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,261 | Props total: 839 839
pretty sad, she first got caught stealing a pack of meat and some shirts tho..it sucks that people have to resort to sh*t like this.. i really hate thieves too but idk bout shooting them over it..

actually.. id shoot anyone that robbed me

but she robbed from a walmart.. a billion dollar company.. u dnt k!ll over that sh*t..
 5 years ago '04        #24
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
yall confusing stealing with murder and other harsh a.ss crimes, stealing shouldnt result in murder i dont give a fu*k
 5 years ago '05        #25
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 StatisticZ said:
Um.. They may. CVS has armed security in Washington DC. A lot of stores that cash checks in PG County have armed security too.
Off duty deputy... Says so within the first 5 seconds of the video
 12-10-2012, 05:21 PM         #26
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
yall confusing stealing with murder and other harsh a.ss crimes, stealing shouldnt result in murder i dont give a fu*k
theft is taken very serious worldwide
 5 years ago '04        #27
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9436 9436
 THERETURNOFK2Z said:
the point is white people steal more yet black people are routinely getting the most harshes punishments, suspected the most,, caught the most etc.
There's always one mufukah that goes all Jesse Jackson every time there's a cop story.

Sad to see sh*t like this happen. Feel bad that lady was in that position in the first place but we are all the result of our choices in life. Unfortunately for her kids she didn't make very good ones. Sad Christmas for them.
 5 years ago '06        #28
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
point is, its unfortunate she died, but when you involve yourself in ratchet sh*t, its a risk

/thread
 5 years ago '04        #29
space
space
 S.TEX said:
theft is taken very serious worldwide
murder should be too but to yall its jus another thing especially is someone steals, its that bad that some material sh*t can be traded for a life
 5 years ago '10        #30
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 THERETURNOFK2Z said:

If you beleive blacks are a worst people ask yourself.. why?
The fact is that, there are so many more white people than black people in the United States that black people shouldn't even be CLOSE to white people in ANY negative statistic.

Because that would indicate that percentage wise there is a bigger problem in the black community.

Its like the Welfare example.

When only 13% of the US population is black and 78% is white, theres no reason that only 3% more white people should be on welfare than blacks (its roughly 39% White; 36% black).

That means only about 5% of the white community is on Welfare

Whereas roughly 28% of the black population in the us is (thats nearly one third). Thats unacceptable.

But for some reason when I talk to other black folks, that 3% gap, somehow negates all of the negative things that it actually should be alarming them about and makes everything okay,

Because for some strange reason they view it as a "one up" on white people

---

Same thing goes for the crime stats.. White people SHOULD be blowing black people out by a landslide. It shouldn't even be close, otherwise that indicates a WAY bigger issue in the black community.

nightmare said:
point is, its unfortunate she died, but when you involve yourself in ratchet sh*t, its a risk

/thread
this too.

5 years ago '04        #31
space
space
In the military they teach us levels of force maybe the police department should learn the same
 5 years ago '10        #32
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 5247 5247
Let's starting k!lling people who steal, I hope you all never have kids,
 5 years ago '04        #33
deziking 80 heat pts80
space
space
$19,551 | Props total: 5158 5158
Good bi*ch hope u can steal in afterlife.
 5 years ago '09        #34
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,704 | Props total: 6199 6199
Wasnt there a thread a few weeks ago when 2 teens were shot dead stealing and everyone said they deserved to die? i dont know what kind of fu*ked up thinking goes on over in the god forsaken place but to say someone deserves to be executed for stealing something is fu*ked up.

Why dont you start executing weed smokers and other petty crime commiters while you`s are at it? round them up and fu*k them into a mass grave like the Nazis.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 12-10-2012 at 08:37 PM..
 12-10-2012, 08:20 PM         #35
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
what happened was she and her fam were stealing...they left,, a cop grabbed her purse, she jumped in the car and was dragging the cop..he fired and hit her...........

lesson is stop doing dumb sh*t
she drug the cop while he had her purse? and she somehow drug that n*gga to her car? and while being drug he shot her?
 5 years ago '05        #36
74southwest 
space
space
$347 | Props total: 12 12
yeah lets k!ll whoever breaks any type of law.you get caught speeding lawman feel u trying to move pow...forget the fact he shot in car with kids in em
 5 years ago '04        #37
speedyt8 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 10 10
This guy should not be shooting at a shoplifter. Whether he was off duty or on duty, you don't shoot at a shoplifter. She was not putting anyone in harms way. I usually side with cops when some idiot gets himself in trouble, but this in inexcusable.
 5 years ago '09        #38
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,902 | Props total: 14010 14010
 TheMindOf said:
The fact is that, there are so many more white people than black people in the United States that black people shouldn't even be CLOSE to white people in ANY negative statistic.

Because that would indicate that percentage wise there is a bigger problem in the black community.

Its like the Welfare example.

When only 13% of the US population is black and 78% is white, theres no reason that only 3% more white people should be on welfare than blacks (its roughly 39% White; 36% black).

That means only about 5% of the white community is on Welfare

Whereas roughly 28% of the black population in the us is (thats nearly one third). Thats unacceptable.

But for some reason when I talk to other black folks, that 3% gap, somehow negates all of the negative things that it actually should be alarming them about and makes everything okay,

Because for some strange reason they view it as a "one up" on white people

---

Same thing goes for the crime stats.. White people SHOULD be blowing black people out by a landslide. It shouldn't even be close, otherwise that indicates a WAY bigger issue in the black community.

this too.

5 years ago '08        #39
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
fuq this b!tch i can care less what race she is.....
 5 years ago '09        #40
Mumbles253 
space
space
$466 | Props total: 1 1
This is America, we don't cut off hands for stealing and even then, they dont k!ll em. Thats messed up regardless idgaf Walmart is a fu*king takeover trap anyway, no one was hurting or gunna die cause of what she stole. We shouldnt just be shooting and k!lling each other. None of you are perfect some of you are criminals who never got caught for sh*t or some of you are such dirtbags it should be a crime (yall deserve to get shot more then anyone). Point is if somebody is not lethally threatening your way of life, Who are you to choose if its ok if they live or die?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy