12/11 NY Knicks at Brooklyn Nets (Round 2) 7PM ESPN

most viewed right now
 84
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who will run this town tonight?
Knicks 30 78.95%
Nets 8 21.05%
Voters: 38. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,692 | Props total: 1463 1463
 ghettofire said:
Does that mean you can go back to posting in the eyecandy section

word

your lack of presence in the section is most noticeable
 5 years ago '11        #42
QB Eagles 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$14,095 | Props total: 5454 5454
Should be a low scoring defensive playoff type of game. If Woodson can keep our chucker (JR Smith) under control we should win.

Yeah Woodson might wanna pull Felton if he starts missing too many shots as well. That definitely worked in last nights game, Kidd showed more stability and awareness. I'm tired of too many misses from 1 player taking us out the game. You're 3 from 19? Maybe you should pass the ball more. I dont know if Woodson is addressing this.
 5 years ago '05        #43
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
 QB Eagles said:
Should be a low scoring defensive playoff type of game. If Woodson can keep our chucker (JR Smith) under control we should win.

Yeah Woodson might wanna pull Felton if he starts missing too many shots as well. That definitely worked in last nights game, Kidd showed more stability and awareness. I'm tired of too many misses from 1 player taking us out the game. You're 3 from 19? Maybe you should pass the ball more. I dont know if Woodson is addressing this.
I think the players are listening to each other more than they are to Woodson when it comes to this.


After that JR Smith game winner against Charlotte, he said something along the lines of "my teammates told me keep shooting"
 5 years ago '11        #44
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,171 | Props total: 17525 17525
 ghettofire said:
Does that mean you can go back to posting in the eyecandy section
 luv4music said:
word

your lack of presence in the section is most noticeable
I'm not sure... I mean it wasn't time consuming, but n*ggas ruined it with the constant snitching and exposing people...
 5 years ago '11        #45
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,171 | Props total: 17525 17525
 SmoothTay said:
n*ggas just got smoked by the bucks

Nets Army is Ghost

I can't find not one them n*ggas

But but b b New York is under new management right Hov ?

Young!!!!!!!!!!
 12-10-2012, 11:12 AM         #46
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh Stunna made the thread?

 5 years ago '12        #47
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 SmoothTay said:
n*ggas just got smoked by the bucks

Nets Army is Ghost

I can't find not one them n*ggas

But but b b New York is under new management right Hov ?

I'm CRRRRRYYYYYYIIIINNNNNGGGG

sh*t aint even hit half a page
 12-10-2012, 11:20 AM         #48
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks fans live on BX, that's why they stay mobbing threads

Why are you concerned with what n*ggas do in their spare time
 5 years ago '10        #49
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,354 | Props total: 9590 9590
Nets got this

Shook Hoepez with 25pts and 18rbs(assuming he plays)
 5 years ago '08        #50
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
avatar space
space
$38,731 | Props total: 8956 8956
Nets by 10.
 5 years ago '10        #51
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
V.A.D.O ‏@VADO_MH
So I'm performing at da game 2morrow.... Kool #KnicksVsNets #Nike #SF3

 5 years ago '04        #52
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,650 | Props total: 13042 13042
 Dangerously said:
Knicks fans live on BX, that's why they stay mobbing threads

Why are you concerned with what n*ggas do in their spare time
So the 4 game losing streak had nothing to do with ya'll being ghost
 5 years ago '11        #53
QB Eagles 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$14,095 | Props total: 5454 5454
 StuNNa said:
So the 4 game losing streak had nothing to do with ya'll being ghost

 5 years ago '05        #54
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,691 | Props total: 2419 2419
 SeattleLost said:
V.A.D.O ‏@VADO_MH
So I'm performing at da game 2morrow.... Kool #KnicksVsNets #Nike #SF3

Ahh Great ......Couldnt Get Loso
 5 years ago '12        #55
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 Bronxbombers said:
Ahh Great ......Couldnt Get Loso
Los a damn switch sider

Seen this n*gga kick a lame a.ss freestyle on the a.ssociation a year removed from claiming the Knicks
 5 years ago '12        #56
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
avatar space
space
$42,393 | Props total: 19883 19883
 Illuminati said:
Nets by 10.

[pic - click to view]



4-17






  3 - 5 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 37% 206 (-6) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-75, Rank #61 | Aug 16: 395-308, Rank #44 | Aug 15: 901-538, Rank #23 | Aug 14: 7-3, Rank #244 | Aug 13: 133-80, Rank #40 *
 5 years ago '11        #57
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 SeattleLost said:
V.A.D.O ‏@VADO_MH
So I'm performing at da game 2morrow.... Kool #KnicksVsNets #Nike #SF3

 12-10-2012, 03:15 PM         #58
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StuNNa said:
So the 4 game losing streak had nothing to do with ya'll being ghost
 QB Eagles said:
I'm not ghost right now though

I'm gonna buy a pager and give stunna my number so he can tell me when to post since he needs me around like a bi*ch in heat
 5 years ago '10        #59
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 30524 30524
 Trapaveli said:
Los a damn switch sider

Seen this n*gga kick a lame a.ss freestyle on the a.ssociation a year removed from claiming the Knicks
Yea Loso my n*gga but he had me with that lame sh*t.
 12-10-2012, 03:18 PM         #60
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vado's gonna scare all the jews in attendance celebrating Hanukkah. Gonna have NYSE hyped with his half Brooklyn half knicks jersey trying to smack the yarmulke off an old dude's head calling him slime
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy