The Multiplats and Exclusives of 2013. What are you getting?

most viewed right now
 183
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 121
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 96
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 2733 2733
 fatboi1 said:
You forgot Gran Turismo, k!llzone, ratchet and clank, heavy rain, infamous , lbp, resistance, naughtydog games thats a lot compared to just halo and gears which are both shooters and Forza basically. That's not even bringing up other good games like journey, sly 4(soon) pasbr, and a few others like Warhawk, Twisted Metal, Modnation racers, lbp karting.
yeah because Lost Oddessey(best jrpg), infinite undiscovered, shadow complex, blue dragon, and crackdown, kameo, splinter cell, fable, viva pinata, are all shooters.

I own both systems. Both have really good exclusives.
 5 years ago '11        #102
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 VictoryThagr8 said:
yeah because Lost Oddessey(best jrpg), infinite undiscovered, shadow complex, blue dragon, and crackdown, kameo, splinter cell, fable, viva pinata, are all shooters.

I own both systems. Both have really good exclusives.
How many of those are dead IP's or available on PC?
 5 years ago '10        #103
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15647 15647
cant even lie bx. this thread made me a lil bit. There are just too many good games and not enough time to play them

currently i am playing Bf3, dishonored, and madden

games i havent finished: Red Dead Redemption, Borderlands (just started a week ago), new skyrim DLC's (havent started any of them)


games i plan on getting: borderlands 2, a.ssasins creed, hitman, halo 4


games i will be getting next year: GTA V, The last of us, Dead Space, Gear Of War, Watch Dogs, and prolly 2 -3 more that i cant even think of.


Aint nobody got time to play all that sh*t

I hate good problems
 12-10-2012, 11:36 AM         #104
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fatboi1 said:
You forgot Gran Turismo, killzone, ratchet and clank, heavy rain, infamous , lbp, resistance, naughtydog games thats a lot compared to just halo and gears which are both shooters and Forza basically. That's not even bringing up other good games like journey, sly 4(soon) pasbr, and a few others like Warhawk, Twisted Metal, Modnation racers, lbp karting.
 5 years ago '11        #105
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
This n*gga is laughing off R&C and Warhawk?
 5 years ago '12        #106
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
avatar space
space
$42,394 | Props total: 19883 19883
 Jesszman said:
This n*gga is laughing off R&C and Warhawk?
you're one lame a.ss kid if those games are appealing to you
 5 years ago '06        #107
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 VictoryThagr8 said:
its a known fact that the next xbox is coming out in 2013. All the exclusive are going there. Add the fact that Microsoft did take many risk which the company gets bought off and then bring their exclusives to ps3.

Add the fact the Microsoft only announce their exclusives in game expos or superbowl and don't announce them in a few months in advance. Sony like to announce games 2 years advance.
Just
 5 years ago '11        #108
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 KnickKilla92 said:
you're one lame a.ss kid if those games are appealing to you
 5 years ago '04        #109
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 1566 1566
 DarkSidesHero said:
Nothing to brag about since that same DLC will eventually get to the other consoles. MS should have been spending all that money for exclusive timed DLC on making new IPs.
no they shouldn't have, all that money on DLC for games that they know people want is part of the reason they are the "go to system" for 90% of multiplat games......

I swear this gen was a role reversal if I've ever seen one, I love Exclusive IP's as much as the next man but 1st party exclusives were not the reason sony was able to get 70% marketshare last gen, it was the 3RD PARTY IP'S, X-box had exclusive IP's out the a.ss and alot of them were great games but it barely mattered against ps2's long list of established titles that people were already familiar with and knew they were going to buy no matter what.

3rd party or first, exclusive or multi-plat, this late in the game is doesn't matter because people already KNOW what they are going to buy and what system they are going to buy it for M$ is simply supplying the demand...

I'm not knocking sony for catering to the hardcore (gives me reasons to turn my ps3 on) but lets be real they are doing it because THEY HAVE TO, Xbox 360 has beat them in almost every market incluiding the hardcore one for a time, Sony is going hard now to make up for the fact that those first 3 years were a wasteland and even now most multiplat games STILL look and run better on 360.....


Last edited by Ra-da-god; 12-10-2012 at 02:50 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #110
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1773 1773
GTA
Tomb Raider
Bioshock Infinite
Star Wars 1313
Splinter Cell Blacklist (HELL fu*kING YEAH)
The Last of Us
*Fixed to trim the fat.
 5 years ago '12        #111
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,611 | Props total: 2129 2129
 Ra-da-god said:
no they shouldn't have, all that money on DLC for games that they know people want is part of the reason they are the "go to system" for 90% of multiplat games......

I swear this gen was a role reversal if I've ever seen one, I love Exclusive IP's as much as the next man but 1st party exclusives were not the reason sony was able to get 70% marketshare last gen, it was the 3RD PARTY IP'S, X-box had exclusive IP's out the a.ss and alot of them were great games but it barely mattered against ps2's long list of established titles that people were already familiar with and knew they were going to buy no matter what.

3rd party or first, exclusive or multi-plat, this late in the game is doesn't matter because people already KNOW what they are going to buy and what system they are going to buy it for M$ is simply supplying the demand...

I'm not knocking sony for catering to the hardcore (gives me reasons to turn my ps3 on) but lets be real they are doing it because THEY HAVE TO, Xbox 360 has beat them in almost every market incluiding the hardcore one for a time, Sony is going hard now to make up for the fact that those first 3 years were a wasteland and even now most multiplat games STILL look and run better on 360.....
That's because almost all multiplat games are made for the 360 and ported over to the PS3. As has been previously stated on this site, Rockstar is one of the only studio's doing it the right way, and making the game on PS3, and porting it over to the 360. It is just easier, and has better results.
 5 years ago '05        #112
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 6924 6924
I want that South Park game bad a.ss hell between that and GTA5 all my spring time is gone.
 5 years ago '12        #113
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 el bundy said:
looking over this list and looking back at this years list, i have a feeling a lot of these games will be let downs. just look at games like ninja gaiden 3, both resident evil games and ghost recon which were hyped to no end and the general concensus among consumers is that they're trash. i have a feeling the same will be the case next year also.
the biggest let downs will probably be:
dead space 3
devil may cry
tomb raider
bioshock

i'm not even sold on that watch dogs sh*t yet. 1 trailer and n*ggas sucking it off like its the coming of christ or some sh*t.
Pause. Ghost Recon was fu*king ill. That online gave me countless amounts of fun with friends for months. Dead Space is NEVER a let down. DMC is the shiznizzles and will continue to be the shiznizzles with a reimagination or not. Just staring at Lara Croft all day keeps me entertained so Tomb Raider will be fine... and fu*k Bioshock Infinite. The new gameplay put me off.
 5 years ago '06        #114
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,879 | Props total: 2718 2718
 LAwLB15 said:
You really laughing off k!llzone, Ratchet and Clank, Infamous, and Resistance.

Infamous games are dope as fu*k. And I love Ratchet and Clank series. The others that you listed I either havent played or I don't like. LBP is trash and is only for children.
 5 years ago '04        #115
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 2733 2733
 Jesszman said:
How many of those are dead IP's or available on PC?
since when are we comparing pc to console especially since pc gaming is all based on windows.

Tell me this. Did you buy a ps3 at launch before the massive price drop. Did you even own any games at all.

I own both ps3 and 360 this gen. I played both exclusive and enjoyed it because I can afford both system .

Now outside of god of war, uncharted what ps3 exclusive were actually great this gen. Heavy Rain was trash. Lbp was ok. All resistence games never lived up to the hype and some reason I wasted a total of 180 on that piece of sh*t series because I fell for the hype. Warhawk was sh*tty as hell. k!llzone 2 was the only good k!llzond game. Ratchet and clank were a big down grade from the ps2. Mgs4 was great. Infamous series sucked a.ss.

it got to the point that I don't trust any of the ps3 ip unless its uncharted or how. I'm still waiting for the next installment of the ico series.



At the end of the day, both system exclusive are very subpar.
 5 years ago '04        #116
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 1566 1566
 Nest said:
Pause. Ghost Recon was fu*king ill. That online gave me countless amounts of fun with friends for months. Dead Space is NEVER a let down. DMC is the shiznizzles and will continue to be the shiznizzles with a reimagination or not. Just staring at Lara Croft all day keeps me entertained so Tomb Raider will be fine... and fu*k Bioshock Infinite. The new gameplay put me off.
Last gen multi plat games were made on ps2 and ported to Xbox they still looked and played better on xbox, st some point that excuse becomes just that......an excuse

Plus that wasn't the intitial point I was trying to make
 5 years ago '11        #117
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 VictoryThagr8 said:
since when are we comparing pc to console especially since pc gaming is all based on windows.

Tell me this. Did you buy a ps3 at launch before the massive price drop. Did you even own any games at all.

I own both ps3 and 360 this gen. I played both exclusive and enjoyed it because I can afford both system .

Now outside of god of war, uncharted what ps3 exclusive were actually great this gen. Heavy Rain was trash. Lbp was ok. All resistence games never lived up to the hype and some reason I wasted a total of 180 on that piece of sh*t series because I fell for the hype. Warhawk was sh*tty as hell. k!llzone 2 was the only good k!llzond game. Ratchet and clank were a big down grade from the ps2. Mgs4 was great. Infamous series sucked a.ss.

it got to the point that I don't trust any of the ps3 ip unless its uncharted or how. I'm still waiting for the next installment of the ico series.



At the end of the day, both system exclusive are very subpar.
The fu*k i look like paying $600 for a system with no games? Of course i waited. Anyway, subpar exclusives, no, that's your opinion. inFAMOUS is good, k!llzone is ok, warhawk is awesome, starhawk is crap (but playable with a friend), ratchet & clank is good from what i've played, didn't enjoy heavy rain. Journey is amazing, flower was eh, the pixeljunk series is a lot of fun. Why would you waste $180 on a set of games if you didn't enjoy the previous one?
 5 years ago '11        #118
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Ra-da-god said:
Last gen multi plat games were made on ps2 and ported to Xbox they still looked and played better on xbox, st some point that excuse becomes just that......an excuse

Plus that wasn't the intitial point I was trying to make
Yep, it's because of lazy devs. Case in point? Skyrim and almost anything bugthesda puts out. Oh, and Bayoneta too
 5 years ago '08        #119
El_Maravilloso1 
space
avatar space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
Command & Conquer to me is like CRACK
 5 years ago '12        #120
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,611 | Props total: 2129 2129
 Ra-da-god said:
Last gen multi plat games were made on ps2 and ported to Xbox they still looked and played better on xbox, st some point that excuse becomes just that......an excuse

Plus that wasn't the intitial point I was trying to make
Everything is just better on Xbox/Xbox 360 to you isn't it?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy