The Multiplats and Exclusives of 2013. What are you getting?

most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
174 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
ThePainkiller 356 heat pts356
space
space
$73,045 | Props total: 28176 28176
All PS3 exclusives

GTA V, DBZ game, WWE game, Metal Gear Rising

PS4 exclusives.
 12-09-2012, 10:55 PM         #82
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
thats like saying if u own a 360 and ur not an uncharded or god of war fiend theres no reason to own a ps3
You forgot Gran Turismo, k!llzone, ratchet and clank, heavy rain, infamous , lbp, resistance, naughtydog games thats a lot compared to just halo and gears which are both shooters and Forza basically. That's not even bringing up other good games like journey, sly 4(soon) pasbr, and a few others like Warhawk, Twisted Metal, Modnation racers, lbp karting.

Last edited by fatboi1; 12-09-2012 at 11:00 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #83
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 482 482
 UniVersaceDaGr8 said:
how do u not have gamefly? just get a 5 game plan or some sh*t.
I've tried and I just cant do it
For some reason I just need to buy games. Even if I end up not liking it I wont trade it in because I hate the amount I'll get back. I dont trade in games and I dont rent them. I dont even like letting my friends borrow my games and I wont borrow anything from them either. I dont ever see it as losing money if I have some fun with it. I pay more for waaaay dumber things that last me a night. And no Im not talking about a stripper.
 5 years ago '05        #84
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$47,299 | Props total: 24469 24469
 Nest said:
I've tried and I just cant do it
For some reason I just need to buy games. Even if I end up not liking it I wont trade it in because I hate the amount I'll get back. I dont trade in games and I dont rent them. I dont even like letting my friends borrow my games and I wont borrow anything from them either. I dont ever see it as losing money if I have some fun with it. I pay more for waaaay dumber things that last me a night. And no Im not talking about a stripper.
Cocaine's a hell of a drug.
 5 years ago '12        #85
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Krazie said:
Cocaine's a hell of a drug.
Who's talking about cocaine?

I'm talking bout...

[pic - click to view]

Boxes upon boxes.

5 years ago '04        #86
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,687 | Props total: 381 381
i'm on a video game hiatus so nothing as of yet black ops 2 and a.ssassins creed 3's ending k!lled my gaming motivation right now.

also that's still funny that xbox has one exclusive. and it's a gears of war game sad...
 5 years ago '04        #87
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,687 | Props total: 381 381
 fatboi1 said:
You forgot Gran Turismo, k!llzone, ratchet and clank, heavy rain, infamous , lbp, resistance, naughtydog games thats a lot compared to just halo and gears which are both shooters and Forza basically. That's not even bringing up other good games like journey, sly 4(soon) pasbr, and a few others like Warhawk, Twisted Metal, Modnation racers, lbp karting.
he just put ether on every xbox 360 fan boy
 5 years ago '05        #88
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 608 608
probably download all that sh*t and never play it
 5 years ago '06        #89
Mr1979 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 13 13
God of War
Gears of War
Last of Us
BF4
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Tomb Raider
GTA V
Watch_Dogs
Beyond Two Souls
Walking Dead (Maybe)
 5 years ago '06        #90
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 LAwLB15 said:
thats like saying if u own a 360 and ur not an uncharded or god of war fiend theres no reason to own a ps3
Kurupt is right. Besides the 2 games he mentioned, M$ aint really coming with the heat.New IPs & taking risks isnt their style.

& your analogy is false, there are more new ips dropping for sony this year than the one gears game for 360.

This is not a console war post just stating fact.
 5 years ago '12        #91
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
Only poor people start console wars because they cant afford them all. You're a peasant, not a fanboy.
 5 years ago '05        #92
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 1967 1967
i hope to get 90% of these games.
Depends on what my company is willing to cough up and what i'll have to pay for XD

Prey 2 being #1 on my list (i know i know... WTF!?)
 5 years ago '06        #93
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 Nest said:
Only poor people start console wars because they cant afford them all. You're a peasant, not a fanboy.
Ive owned both since launch & everytime year i've reup'd Live i felt like im giving away my money.
 5 years ago '04        #94
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,610 | Props total: 3251 3251
 Avenger772 said:
Ugh, 360 is dead. If the 720 doesn't come correct with their exclusives, I'm going to go with the next gen ps4.
ps4 is actually a big risk especially with Sony financial status is currently labeled junk. I am afraid to buy that system then Sony goes bankrupt and shut down support on it
 5 years ago '04        #95
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 Soraci7 said:
Kurupt is right. Besides the 2 games he mentioned, M$ aint really coming with the heat.New IPs & taking risks isnt their style.

& your analogy is false, there are more new ips dropping for sony this year than the one gears game for 360.

This is not a console war post just stating fact.
its a known fact that the next xbox is coming out in 2013. All the exclusive are going there. Add the fact that Microsoft did take many risk which the company gets bought off and then bring their exclusives to ps3.

Add the fact the Microsoft only announce their exclusives in game expos or superbowl and don't announce them in a few months in advance. Sony like to announce games 2 years advance.
 5 years ago '12        #96
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,271 | Props total: 3318 3318
 VictoryThagr8 said:
its a known fact that the next xbox is coming out in 2013. All the exclusive are going there. Add the fact that Microsoft did take many risk which the company gets bought off and then bring their exclusives to ps3.

Add the fact the Microsoft only announce their exclusives in game expos or superbowl and don't announce them in a few months in advance. Sony like to announce games 2 years advance.
A known fact?
 5 years ago '08        #97
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,568 | Props total: 234 234
looking over this list and looking back at this years list, i have a feeling a lot of these games will be let downs. just look at games like ninja gaiden 3, both resident evil games and ghost recon which were hyped to no end and the general concensus among consumers is that they're trash. i have a feeling the same will be the case next year also.
the biggest let downs will probably be:
dead space 3
devil may cry
tomb raider
bioshock

i'm not even sold on that watch dogs sh*t yet. 1 trailer and n*ggas sucking it off like its the coming of christ or some sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #98
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 VictoryThagr8 said:

no...
 5 years ago '08        #99
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,568 | Props total: 234 234
 VictoryThagr8 said:

5 years ago '04        #100
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 fatboi1 said:
yeah because Lost Oddessey(best jrpg), infinite undiscovered, shadow complex, blue dragon, and crackdown, kameo, splinter cell, fable, viva pinata, are all shooters.

I own both systems. Both have really good exclusives.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
86 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy