The Multiplats and Exclusives of 2013. What are you getting?

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,736 | Props total: 22103 22103
All PS3 exclusives

GTA V, DBZ game, WWE game, Metal Gear Rising

PS4 exclusives.
 12-09-2012, 11:55 PM         #82
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
thats like saying if u own a 360 and ur not an uncharded or god of war fiend theres no reason to own a ps3
You forgot Gran Turismo, k!llzone, ratchet and clank, heavy rain, infamous , lbp, resistance, naughtydog games thats a lot compared to just halo and gears which are both shooters and Forza basically. That's not even bringing up other good games like journey, sly 4(soon) pasbr, and a few others like Warhawk, Twisted Metal, Modnation racers, lbp karting.

Last edited by fatboi1; 12-10-2012 at 12:00 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #83
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 UniVersaceDaGr8 said:
how do u not have gamefly? just get a 5 game plan or some sh*t.
I've tried and I just cant do it
For some reason I just need to buy games. Even if I end up not liking it I wont trade it in because I hate the amount I'll get back. I dont trade in games and I dont rent them. I dont even like letting my friends borrow my games and I wont borrow anything from them either. I dont ever see it as losing money if I have some fun with it. I pay more for waaaay dumber things that last me a night. And no Im not talking about a stripper.
 5 years ago '05        #84
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,883 | Props total: 20929 20929
 Nest said:
I've tried and I just cant do it
For some reason I just need to buy games. Even if I end up not liking it I wont trade it in because I hate the amount I'll get back. I dont trade in games and I dont rent them. I dont even like letting my friends borrow my games and I wont borrow anything from them either. I dont ever see it as losing money if I have some fun with it. I pay more for waaaay dumber things that last me a night. And no Im not talking about a stripper.
Cocaine's a hell of a drug.
 5 years ago '12        #85
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Krazie said:
Cocaine's a hell of a drug.
Who's talking about cocaine?

I'm talking bout...

[pic - click to view]

Boxes upon boxes.

5 years ago '04        #86
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i'm on a video game hiatus so nothing as of yet black ops 2 and a.ssassins creed 3's ending k!lled my gaming motivation right now.

also that's still funny that xbox has one exclusive. and it's a gears of war game sad...
 5 years ago '04        #87
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 fatboi1 said:
You forgot Gran Turismo, k!llzone, ratchet and clank, heavy rain, infamous , lbp, resistance, naughtydog games thats a lot compared to just halo and gears which are both shooters and Forza basically. That's not even bringing up other good games like journey, sly 4(soon) pasbr, and a few others like Warhawk, Twisted Metal, Modnation racers, lbp karting.
he just put ether on every xbox 360 fan boy
 5 years ago '05        #88
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
probably download all that sh*t and never play it
 5 years ago '06        #89
Mr1979 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 13 13
God of War
Gears of War
Last of Us
BF4
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Tomb Raider
GTA V
Watch_Dogs
Beyond Two Souls
Walking Dead (Maybe)
 5 years ago '06        #90
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 LAwLB15 said:
thats like saying if u own a 360 and ur not an uncharded or god of war fiend theres no reason to own a ps3
Kurupt is right. Besides the 2 games he mentioned, M$ aint really coming with the heat.New IPs & taking risks isnt their style.

& your analogy is false, there are more new ips dropping for sony this year than the one gears game for 360.

This is not a console war post just stating fact.
 5 years ago '12        #91
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
Only poor people start console wars because they cant afford them all. You're a peasant, not a fanboy.
 5 years ago '05        #92
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,523 | Props total: 1690 1690
i hope to get 90% of these games.
Depends on what my company is willing to cough up and what i'll have to pay for XD

Prey 2 being #1 on my list (i know i know... WTF!?)
 5 years ago '12        #93
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,394 | Props total: 19883 19883
jiss is games all you talk about??
 5 years ago '06        #94
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Nest said:
Only poor people start console wars because they cant afford them all. You're a peasant, not a fanboy.
Ive owned both since launch & everytime year i've reup'd Live i felt like im giving away my money.
 5 years ago '04        #95
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,329 | Props total: 2734 2734
 Avenger772 said:
Ugh, 360 is dead. If the 720 doesn't come correct with their exclusives, I'm going to go with the next gen ps4.
ps4 is actually a big risk especially with Sony financial status is currently labeled junk. I am afraid to buy that system then Sony goes bankrupt and shut down support on it
 5 years ago '04        #96
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,329 | Props total: 2734 2734
 Soraci7 said:
Kurupt is right. Besides the 2 games he mentioned, M$ aint really coming with the heat.New IPs & taking risks isnt their style.

& your analogy is false, there are more new ips dropping for sony this year than the one gears game for 360.

This is not a console war post just stating fact.
its a known fact that the next xbox is coming out in 2013. All the exclusive are going there. Add the fact that Microsoft did take many risk which the company gets bought off and then bring their exclusives to ps3.

Add the fact the Microsoft only announce their exclusives in game expos or superbowl and don't announce them in a few months in advance. Sony like to announce games 2 years advance.
 5 years ago '12        #97
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,612 | Props total: 2130 2130
 VictoryThagr8 said:
its a known fact that the next xbox is coming out in 2013. All the exclusive are going there. Add the fact that Microsoft did take many risk which the company gets bought off and then bring their exclusives to ps3.

Add the fact the Microsoft only announce their exclusives in game expos or superbowl and don't announce them in a few months in advance. Sony like to announce games 2 years advance.
A known fact?
 5 years ago '08        #98
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 113 113
looking over this list and looking back at this years list, i have a feeling a lot of these games will be let downs. just look at games like ninja gaiden 3, both resident evil games and ghost recon which were hyped to no end and the general concensus among consumers is that they're trash. i have a feeling the same will be the case next year also.
the biggest let downs will probably be:
dead space 3
devil may cry
tomb raider
bioshock

i'm not even sold on that watch dogs sh*t yet. 1 trailer and n*ggas sucking it off like its the coming of christ or some sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #99
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 VictoryThagr8 said:

no...
 5 years ago '08        #100
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 113 113
 VictoryThagr8 said:

Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
213 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
36 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
137 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
35 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy