The Multiplats and Exclusives of 2013. What are you getting?

most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-09-2012, 05:58 PM         #41
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dadon85 said:
360 always get the multi platform dlc exclusives and run the online/media
Nothing to brag about since that same DLC will eventually get to the other consoles. MS should have been spending all that money for exclusive timed DLC on making new IPs.

el bundy said:
i hope you don't mean in terms of exclusives because outside of maybe elder scrolls onlie, theres absolutly nothing worth bragging about.
#no gta5
Hmm yea apparently you don't know much but whatever it all comes down to personal preferance. @ the #no gta5 comment when it's not even confirmed it's not coming to PC. It will be and I'll bet that Rockstar will release it right around the time the new consoles come out in order to promote DX11 features. That's what I think will happen. Who knows maybe Rockstar will release a texture pack for it on the consoles
 5 years ago '05        #42
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,897 | Props total: 21002 21002
 Jesszman said:
International multi-platinum superstar.. Next you're gonna make fun cause Microsoft were able to get the Beatles at their conference.
 5 years ago '11        #43
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
 Jesszman said:
Oh and El Bundy, you aint touching me in naruto.
And you ain't touching me in Naruto.

I'll get Rock Lee and make you cry boy.
 5 years ago '09        #44
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,198 | Props total: 13450 13450
 DarkSidesHero said:
Nothing to brag about since that same DLC will eventually get to the other consoles. MS should have been spending all that money for exclusive timed DLC on making new IPs.
True. But I use to be pissed having to wait while dudes were a month in. I hate dlc in general now. Dlc on disc already. Dlc being worked on before game comes out.
 5 years ago '10        #45
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
If god willing
GTA 5
Bioshock
Gears of War(maybe)
XCOM(maybe)
Castilvainia 2(fa sho)
Metro2033 last light
Darkstalkers(maybe)
the Walking Dead(maybe)
Wii U(maybe)
Mario
Rayman

I really want to play that last of us game but I aint bout to waste my money on another PS3.
 5 years ago '11        #46
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 mystic boy said:
And you ain't touching me in Naruto.

I'll get Rock Lee and make you cry boy.
n*gga, i'll get Rock Lee and Haku and destroy you.
 5 years ago '11        #47
space
space
space
 Krazie said:
International multi-platinum superstar.. Next you're gonna make fun cause Microsoft were able to get the Beatles at their conference.
 5 years ago '12        #48
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,621 | Props total: 2135 2135
 Krazie said:
I don't think you got his point. Dude was talking about MS bringing heat. Jess responded with their reveal of dance central with usher. Either way, regardless both companies will have their fair share(lol) of games coming out next year. I don't know how anybody can be a gamer and sell themselves short by not having all systems. I would be mad at myself if I couldn't atleast play all games that were at my disposal.
 5 years ago '05        #49
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 LicensedLegend said:
I don't think you got his point. Dude was talking about MS bringing heat. Jess responded with their reveal of dance central with usher. Either way, regardless both companies will have their fair share(lol) of games coming out next year. I don't know how anybody can be a gamer and sell themselves short by not having all systems. I would be mad at myself if I couldn't atleast play all games that were at my disposal.
If you guys had girlfriends/wives, you would understand just how fire Dance Central is.
 5 years ago '11        #50
space
space
space
 LicensedLegend said:
I don't have a reason to own a 360, there's nothing on there aside from gears and halo 4 that i'd get.
 5 years ago '04        #51
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
M$ exclusives at least it's the only one that matters

Last of Us, Gears and God of War for Exclusives.

Tomb Raider, Castlevania, GTA and 1313. Hoepfully. My PC will hold up with this card for another year. I'm getting a whole new rig early next year hopefully.
 5 years ago '11        #52
space
space
space
Why are you getting a new rig?
 5 years ago '04        #53
space
space
 Jesszman said:
I don't have a reason to own a 360, there's nothing on there aside from gears and halo 4 that i'd get.
Honestly me neither, but I got one. XBLA has a lot of good content as well. Plus every multiplat free joint I get is on the 360. Might just do PS and PC next gen. I can live without Halo and I have no faith in Epic with all of these departures in the last few months. Something's up there.
 5 years ago '12        #54
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,621 | Props total: 2135 2135
 Jesszman said:
That is a reason to own a 360.
 5 years ago '04        #55
space
space
 Krazie said:
If you guys had girlfriends/wives, you would understand just how fire Dance Central is.
 5 years ago '11        #56
space
space
space
 KURUPTION!!! said:
Honestly me neither, but I got one. XBLA has a lot of good content as well. Plus every multiplat free joint I get is on the 360. Might just do PS and PC next gen. I can live without Halo and I have no faith in Epic with all of these departures in the last few months. Something's up there.
Yeah, i'm losing faith in epic also, that's just too many people leaving at once.

LicensedLegend said:
That is a reason to own a 360.
Spending $250 on a system that i'd only play for 2 games just isn't good enough for me.
 5 years ago '12        #57
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 Jesszman said:
Spending $250 on a system that i'd only play for 2 games just isn't good enough for me.
Didn't you do that with the Vita?
 5 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 Nest said:
Didn't you do that with the Vita?
I thought the same thing when I read his response. The difference is though the Vita has a lot coming out and it's the only portable of it's kind. Realistically if you aren't a Halo or Gears fiend and own a PS3 there's no reason to cop a 360. None at all.
 12-09-2012, 07:48 PM         #59
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL at the nerve of these 3cept acting like Spartan Ops 2.0 aint exclusive lol.
Gears 3:Judgement expansion Pack and Dashboard update xbox is booming next year.
 5 years ago '05        #60
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 KURUPTION!!! said:
I thought the same thing when I read his response. The difference is though the Vita has a lot coming out and it's the only portable of it's kind. Realistically if you aren't a Halo or Gears fiend and own a PS3 there's no reason to cop a 360. None at all.
Especially when you don't even play the ps3 you already own.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago