The Multiplats and Exclusives of 2013. What are you getting?

most viewed right now
 125
Steph Kegels
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 108
Kevin Hart X-mad card
20 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 97
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 84
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
231 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-09-2012, 03:46 PM         #21
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
so we gonna act like the whole point of this thread wasnt just for jizzmen to point out the 360s lack of exclusives and the wii-u's lack of multiplats next year?

trolling @ its finest

props jizzmen


The Master Race looks promising, again.
 5 years ago '08        #22
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
definite:
gta5
splinter cell
last of us
gears of war
battlefield 4(if theres a beta and i'm convinced its better than bf3)

rent:
tomb raider
metal gear rising (cop if it has replay value)
rainbow 6
bioshock
naruto (shoutouts to jizzman)
 5 years ago '08        #23
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 DarkSidesHero said:


The Master Race looks promising, again.
i hope you don't mean in terms of exclusives because outside of maybe elder scrolls onlie, theres absolutly nothing worth bragging about.
#no gta5
 5 years ago '12        #24
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,628 | Props total: 2140 2140
Starting another console war I see Jess.
 12-09-2012, 04:12 PM         #25
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DarkSidesHero said:


The Master Race looks promising, again.
That chick in your avy looks promising

 el bundy said:
definite:
gta5
splinter cell
last of us
gears of war
battlefield 4(if theres a beta and i'm convinced its better than bf3)

rent:
tomb raider
metal gear rising (cop if it has replay value)
rainbow 6
bioshock
naruto (shoutouts to jizzman)
BF4 over Rainbow 6 ?
 5 years ago '09        #26
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,226 | Props total: 13461 13461
Ps3 beyond two souls, last of us, god of war


360 all

Wii u(will buy if hacked/all)


Pc pvz2
 5 years ago '11        #27
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
guacamelee is a metroidvania style game for the vita and ps3 that supports cross save, cross controller, and hopefully cross buy.
 5 years ago '04        #28
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
at this slick a.ss troll thread. Jizzman knows damn well why he posted this.

PS: most of those PS3 exclusives are already out in Japan, and most either don't have a solid release date or will get forgotten.. Go fu*k yourself, Jizzman.


Last edited by EGO; 12-09-2012 at 04:24 PM..
 12-09-2012, 04:29 PM         #29
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
at this slick a.ss troll thread. Jizzman knows damn well why he posted this.

PS: most of those PS3 exclusives are already out in Japan, and most either don't have a solid release date or will get forgotten.. Go fu*k yourself, Jizzman.
cant believe n*ggaz in the first page didnt catch on

anyway with the lack of PS3 exclusives this yr they better
come correct next year

only exclusives worth koppin on PS3 IMO is last of us and that new god of war
 5 years ago '11        #30
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
This is BX where nobody cares about non-american things. And ya'll need to stop trolling, just comply with the thread or leave
 5 years ago '12        #31
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 el bundy said:
i hope you don't mean in terms of exclusives because outside of maybe elder scrolls onlie, theres absolutly nothing worth bragging about.
#no gta5
I personally think Amnesia 2 looks sick. It'll make me dookie in my pants again so its got that too
 5 years ago '05        #32
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 13768 13768
 el bundy said:
i hope you don't mean in terms of exclusives because outside of maybe elder scrolls onlie, theres absolutly nothing worth bragging about.
#no gta5
Master Race lost.
 5 years ago '11        #33
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Oh and El Bundy, you aint touching me in naruto.
 5 years ago '08        #34
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 Pierced Talentz said:
That chick in your avy looks promising



BF4 over Rainbow 6 ?
never played an r6 game but the previews looked sick. i'm not even 100% sold on bf4 yet since i wasn't feeling 3. i'm waiting more on bad company 3.
 5 years ago '05        #35
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,910 | Props total: 21070 21070
 LAwLB15 said:
cant believe n*ggaz in the first page didnt catch on

anyway with the lack of PS3 exclusives this yr they better
come correct next year

only exclusives worth koppin on PS3 IMO is last of us and that new god of war
I knew it was about, but chose to pay him no mind. Microsoft will have tons of console exclusives, especially on the XBLA, that will come out and be fantastic, so no point in arguing about it now. They just don't announce their sh*t 3 years ahead of release. Plus, we still don't know if we're gonna see new console(s) yet, either.
 5 years ago '11        #36
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
You guys are far too paranoid.
 5 years ago '09        #37
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,226 | Props total: 13461 13461
360 always get the multi platform dlc exclusives and run the online/media

That online money for m$ is k!llin. If we make it past dec 21(there will be a thread watch) 2013 is looking great for gaming plus new & real next gen console reveals
 5 years ago '04        #38
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Krazie said:
I knew it was about, but chose to pay him no mind. Microsoft will have tons of console exclusives, especially on the XBLA, that will come out and be fantastic, so no point in arguing about it now. They just don't announce their sh*t 3 years ahead of release. Plus, we still don't know if we're gonna see new console(s) yet, either.
Exactly. n*ggas acting like Microsoft don't always drop some heat at E3. It happens time and time again. The annual bullsh*t exclusives list comes out before E3, people point and laugh at Microsoft, then Microsoft comes with that ether right around summer time. I'd rather it be that way, sh*t at least I'm not waiting an eternity for sh*t I'm hype for like this damn GTA5 that's taking forever and a day.
 5 years ago '11        #39
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 e G o Maniac said:
Exactly. n*ggas acting like Microsoft don't always drop some heat at E3. It happens time and time again. The annual bullsh*t exclusives list comes out before E3, people point and laugh at Microsoft, then Microsoft comes with that ether right around summer time. I'd rather it be that way, sh*t at least I'm not waiting an eternity for sh*t I'm hype for like this damn GTA5 that's taking forever and a day.

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #40
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Lol at this f*ggot talking about other companies when

[pic - click to view]



How quickly f*ggots forget. Funny thing is that sh*t has more marketing behind it then the Vita and Wannabe Smash Bros
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 37
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy