Dec 8 - P0rnstar Carmella Bing Arrested!

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1156 1156
yeah... she's def past her glory days...

...i used to love her so much
 5 years ago '11        #82
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Jake2by4 said:
She don't do brothas, so fu*k her
/thread
 5 years ago '05        #83
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
 blizzard said:
Nobody after born 1987 should smoke crack, meth or inject heroin.

I just don't get it. How do you start doing this sh*t. How bad does your mental game have to be to just blaze up.

Heaven help us.

[pic - click to view]

what is there to get son...its common sense...people smoke weed and like it...they figure wow if weed feels this good imagine what else out there feels even better...then they try that and like it and move on to other things

hence its called a gateway drug?
 5 years ago '05        #84
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
 REALBUG01 said:
Yeah I stopped checking for her after I came across her looking like this

[pic - click to view]

Damn she used to look so good... You see all these girls doing gangbangs and gettin all their holes filed those girls usually end up bein drugged up and suicidal in life. bi*ch was probably molested as a child
 5 years ago '09        #85
Damien2321 
space
space
$507 | Props total: 95 95
Cmon dont post that pic, post the one when she was dominating the pr0n industry, Gawddd what happened though...
 5 years ago '07        #86
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5904 5904
Damn she look terrible
 5 years ago '10        #87
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 trb_5 said:
what is there to get son...its common sense...people smoke weed and like it...they figure wow if weed feels this good imagine what else out there feels even better...then they try that and like it and move on to other things

hence its called a gateway drug?
That gateway drug thing is bullsh*t...Weed aint got nuthin to do with why people turn to harder drugs...If a n*gga wanna shoot dope he gonna do it regardless of what drugs he did before then...

I been smokin weed forever and never thought one time well lemme smoke this rock so I can get higher

Some people are just weak minded
 5 years ago '11        #88
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
 REALBUG01 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #89
SlimDunkin 1717 heat pts1717
space
space
$10,570 | Props total: 1616 1616
damm irvine pd
i grew up in irvine for 12 years
949 rite
 5 years ago '04        #90
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 891 891
 titanreese said:
Damn...Last time I saw this bi*ch..She had got fat as hell Thosemake up artists do wonders
FIXED

REALBUG01 said:

[pic - click to view]

dcashalston said:
That gateway drug thing is bullsh*t...Weed aint got nuthin to do with why people turn to harder drugs...If a n*gga wanna shoot dope he gonna do it regardless of what drugs he did before then...

I been smokin weed forever and never thought one time well lemme smoke this rock so I can get higher

The irony
 5 years ago '10        #91
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 dcashalston said:

Im pro weed and everything. Smoke from time to time (not as much as when I was in high school and college)

I don't think you fully understand what the term "gateway" means though.

It doesn't mean that if somebody smokes weed they are automatically going to move on to harder drugs or that weed will create an appetite for harder drugs.

What it does mean is that weed helps to take the stigma away from drugs in general. The fact that people can smoke weed and not get hooked, and the consequences aren't really that grave, lulls people into a false sense of calm and self-security when it comes to drugs in general.

If you ask 100 people who smoke crack, or do meth (or any other "hard" drug), what the first drug they experimented with was, 95-99% of them are going to say weed.

It's like "hey if I can handle weed, then I can handle a little coke" which leads to other things etc. etc.

So while I agree with you that it's mostly weak minded people who fall into the trap. You also have to think about the fact that the majority of people in this world (especially America) are weak minded.
 5 years ago '07        #92
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21549 21549
 refuze said:
the last paragraph of that article had me rollin

..bout to check that video out now

oh yeah, this bi*ch is dirty
A Big Tit Christmas
 5 years ago '12        #93
SlimDunkin 1717 heat pts1717
space
space
$10,570 | Props total: 1616 1616
 g0tt1 said:
Damn she used to look so good... You see all these girls doing gangbangs and gettin all their holes filed those girls usually end up bein drugged up and suicidal in life. bi*ch was probably molested as a child
sad part is theyre pretty much all been molested as a child or had been r*ped at one point
 5 years ago '04        #94
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,224 | Props total: 2222 2222
 TheMindOf said:
Im pro weed and everything. Smoke from time to time (not as much as when I was in high school and college)

I don't think you fully understand what the term "gateway" means though.

It doesn't mean that if somebody smokes weed they are automatically going to move on to harder drugs or that weed will create an appetite for harder drugs.

What it does mean is that weed helps to take the stigma away from drugs in general. The fact that people can smoke weed and not get hooked, and the consequences aren't really that grave, lulls people into a false sense of calm and self-security when it comes to drugs in general.

If you ask 100 people who smoke crack, or do meth (or any other "hard" drug), what the first drug they experimented with was, 95-99% of them are going to say weed.

It's like "hey if I can handle weed, then I can handle a little coke" which leads to other things etc. etc.

So while I agree with you that it's mostly weak minded people who fall into the trap. You also have to think about the fact that the majority of people in this world (especially America) are weak minded.
Weak minded people are weak minded whether weed is available or not, thus making the gateway drug theory retarded.

People who want to do drugs will do drugs, regardless if they have tried weed. I would like to see the stats on people who've tried weed and never moved on to harder drugs.
 12-10-2012, 06:42 PM         #95
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jake2by4 said:
She don't do brothas, so fu*k her
 REALBUG01 said:

[pic - click to view]

wildout44 said:
black dudes is the only ones that'll fu*k her now
If it was in this sequence
 5 years ago '10        #96
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 bibbyboi said:
Weak minded people are weak minded whether weed is available or not, thus making the gateway drug theory retarded.
You ever notice that people who are 100% anti-weed can't really be lured into trying any other drugs.

If they're against smoking week chances are they aren't doing any other drug as well..

On the other hand, I know plenty of people who always swore that

"It's ONLY gonna be weed and liquor. All them other drugs are for cornballs and white people"

Soon as a popular rapper starts talking bout some other sh*t, n*ggas get open to trying it.

I remember a few years back when the Wavy movement was in full swing. I come home back to the hood. All these young n*ggas is popping Vicodin, and drinking "syrup" before they get "Wavy".

Just recently, I come home and n*ggas is poppin' Molly, before they get high because I guess that's the new trend in hip hop (since Ye and Trinidad James said it was cool)

and what I noticed is; you know who's NOT doing Molly or taking pain k!llers, or sipping cough syrup? The kids who don't smoke weed in the first place.

Now once again. I smoke weed. But Im mature enough to understand that the MAJORITY of people in this world are followers and aren't strong minded.

Strong minded people are EASILY the minority in this world. But if we say "fu*k all the weak minded people", the world is gonna fall to sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #97
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
not a surprise
 12-10-2012, 07:28 PM         #98
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blizzard said:
Nobody after born 1987 should smoke crack, meth or inject heroin.

I just don't get it. How do you start doing this sh*t. How bad does your mental game have to be to just blaze up.

Heaven help us.

[pic - click to view]

I was born in 1986 so does that mean I'm good to go to smoke crack, meth and shoot dope?

5 years ago '04        #99
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,754 | Props total: 11548 11548
 REALBUG01 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #100
msimania 
space
space
$694 | Props total: 2 2
well at least she shrunk from her elephant days, not surprised by the arrest
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy