Dec 8 - Bizarre Creature Found in 200-Million-Year-Old Cocoon

most viewed right now
 NBA BREAKING: Kevin Love OUT for Game 7
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
12 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '05        #41
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 143 143
Oh and IDGAF about indigenous testimony for obvious reasons. Just like son natives talk about dragons flying from the sky to bring them knowledge. LMFAO!! The human race is not special, my guy! Lol, we are as irrelevant than ever imagined. Just give it up! We're not almighty beings nor have that ever been the case. Plus, that vibration bullsh*t..... Dead!! Civilizations gained technology and knowledge from higher beings from the stars, according to the MASSIVE CONSENSUS and graphic illustrations. We didn't do anything special! Explain PERFECTION, please? Keep watching your punkass documentaries. Get funded and GO! See wtf I'm talking about. The masses support parts of what you say as a DIRECT result of "intervention". Ever wonder why there is a patriot defense system in place near every pyramid in the world? Trust me, I know! I'm enlisted! Just stfu, go to each region, gather ideological statuses from about 100 from each region, then talk to me. Otherwise, sniff a hot bag of balls.
 5 years ago '07        #42
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 6457 6457
 Sniggit said:
Are you fu*king kidding me? Sit your bi*chass down you cry baby emotional fu*k, jesus

If it cant even enter your small minded peanut sized brain that if a alien race has the technology then its just as likely, if not WAY more likely, that a previous human civilization had discovered it too, then you my friend are the one stuck in that little bi*chass sphere.

The bloody irony, im the one who is stupid and closed minded yet there is actual evidence of a previous advanced human civilization yet there is none of aliens, and you are not willing 1 inch to think that it isnt aliens it just could of been humans

There was a great cataclysm, humans were around and there are monuments all over the world which show we were advanced. How fu*king hard is it seriously to think that we mastered a form of technology we dont know about, or better yet vibration? Maybe if your dumbass watched documentaries which have interviewed indigenous people of the lands of the monuments and not some delusional motherfu*ker who probably never been there or talked to those kind of people, you would see where im coming from. They talk themselves about their ancestors knowing some kind of vibration method to move huge stone pillars etc but hey, it must be aliens bruh

[pic - click to view]

Don't even entertain that idiot. He's got that good ole LOOSIANA education.
 5 years ago '05        #43
Nyse03 15 heat pts15
space
space
$10,553 | Props total: 3277 3277
 bullack86 said:
Oh and IDGAF about indigenous testimony for obvious reasons. Just like son natives talk about dragons flying from the sky to bring them knowledge. LMFAO!! The human race is not special, my guy! Lol, we are as irrelevant than ever imagined. Just give it up! We're not almighty beings nor have that ever been the case. Plus, that vibration bullsh*t..... Dead!! Civilizations gained technology and knowledge from higher beings from the stars, according to the MASSIVE CONSENSUS and graphic illustrations. We didn't do anything special! Explain PERFECTION, please? Keep watching your punkass documentaries. Get funded and GO! See wtf I'm talking about. The masses support parts of what you say as a DIRECT result of "intervention". Ever wonder why there is a patriot defense system in place near every pyramid in the world? Trust me, I know! I'm enlisted! Just stfu, go to each region, gather ideological statuses from about 100 from each region, then talk to me. Otherwise, sniff a hot bag of balls.
 12-12-2012, 07:27 AM         #44
MentallyDisturb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1296 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
49 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The price of being a Hoe in Japan
75 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
123 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside MubuKrump (King Louie associate) Gunned Down In Chicago
80 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy