Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
92 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
131 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
HARBINGER 450 heat pts450
space
space
$49,904 | Props total: 8498 8498
 DallasTexas said:
no the egyptians were NOT blk...........

funny to be so proud of the "past" but living shameful now
Dammit; prove it motherfu*ker
 12-10-2012, 02:25 AM         #22
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HtownMike98 said:
200 million years?? seriously?

I dont believe that for a second. That ish could be a thousand years old or a hundred years old, these white people dont really know!
Dumbass
 12-10-2012, 02:25 AM         #23
youdug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and then this sh*t happened...

[pic - click to view]

12-10-2012, 05:26 AM         #24
Zaner210  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they should be careful could possibly be those face fu*kers from the Alien movie
 5 years ago '06        #25
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,081 | Props total: 1966 1966
 DaViLLe726 said:
blah blah blah aliens built the pyramids darkie.
All I see is teeth who said that
 5 years ago '10        #26
lltreyll 
space
space
$1,847 | Props total: 625 625

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #27
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,282 | Props total: 186 186
alotta ignorant idiots in here, I hate that my people did this bullsh*t, wtf have you done is the better question....
 5 years ago '11        #28
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,872 | Props total: 99 99
blasphemy! god created the earth and it's not that old!
 5 years ago '06        #29
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
only on boxden can a very intellectual article and topic turn to complete and utter ignorance
 5 years ago '11        #30
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,378 | Props total: 341 341
 superdrunken said:
blasphemy! god created the earth and it's not that old!

prove it
 5 years ago '05        #31
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,309 | Props total: 141 141
Any moron that sincerely believes that the Pyramids were built by Egyptians or any race of mankind is in for a rude awakening.
 5 years ago '05        #32
HARBINGER 450 heat pts450
space
space
$49,904 | Props total: 8498 8498
 bullack86 said:
Any moron that sincerely believes that the Pyramids were built by Egyptians or any race of mankind is in for a rude awakening.
I dont negate that we didnt have help but do you even know what the pyramids do? it would explain alot of things to see them in action
 12-10-2012, 03:01 PM         #33
youdug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
only on boxden can a very intellectual article and topic turn to complete and utter ignorance
i know.
 5 years ago '07        #34
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,309 | Props total: 6439 6439
 critiQue said:
You obviously dont read history.. .. these people did exist.. bible or no bible. the facts are in plain sight today still.. like the star of david just popped up 90.. 100 years ago you sir are a jackass.. ..stay in school. you probally think the egyptians mayans and sumerians didnt exist eithor
My man!
 5 years ago '04        #35
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,370 | Props total: 2484 2484
 OoChiLLoO said:
.............what do you mean......YOUR people.....?
What do YOU mean by your people?
 12-10-2012, 04:33 PM         #36
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:

STFU&GTFOH These crackaz still don't know how WE yes WE built the Pyramids!

And don't bother with the Egyptians weren't black BS. That ain't no Middle East, that b*tch is AFRICA and back then, WAY BEFORE INTEGRATION, dem nigg*z was JET BLACK! Hence why when they finished making 'em, they built a big a.ss negro Sphinx at the entrance!

[pic - click to view]

the head from the fact it isnt weathered like the lower base is suggests that it was added by a later Pharaoh for whatever reason, also the fact that it isnt to proportion of the monument itself. Many say it was a lion and then readjusted due to one reason or another.

bullack86 said:
How is it hard to believe that a previous civilization ( the type of civilization that created many other monuments around the world that are at least 12,000 years old and colossal compared to what we consider was impossible back then ) wouldnt have a technology that we have not mastered yet? Or ever will?

Vibrations can move objects but we have yet to perfect it. Why is it so hard to believe that a previous human civilization had mastered the technique

youduglas said:
and then this sh*t happened...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #37
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Sniggit said:

How is it hard to believe that a previous civilization ( the type of civilization that created many other monuments around the world that are at least 12,000 years old and colossal compared to what we consider was impossible back then ) wouldnt have a technology that we have not mastered yet? Or ever will?

Vibrations can move objects but we have yet to perfect it. Why is it so hard to believe that a previous human civilization had mastered the technique

basically they werent European, so it had to be aliens
 5 years ago '05        #38
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Sniggit said:
the head from the fact it isnt weathered like the lower base is suggests that it was added by a later Pharaoh for whatever reason, also the fact that it isnt to proportion of the monument itself. Many say it was a lion and then readjusted due to one reason or another.

I need you to really research what the fu*k was going on then. Get out from your little sphere in which you believe that the world is "flat". Get over yourself. You folks want to claim that our ancestors were so great in terms of strength and etc, but tell me this, d!ckcrust. How in the fu*k of Evangel and John Curtis did they PRECISELY cut these fu*king blocks? I mean NO MISTAKES. PERFECTION.. Let me guess. We're so fu*king gifted.

Carry your stupid a.ss to rehab and gtf off of what the fu*k you've been on.
 12-11-2012, 03:06 PM         #39
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bullack86 said:
I need you to really research what the fu*k was going on then. Get out from your little sphere in which you believe that the world is "flat". Get over yourself. You folks want to claim that our ancestors were so great in terms of strength and etc, but tell me this, d!ckcrust. How in the fu*k of Evangel and John Curtis did they PRECISELY cut these fu*king blocks? I mean NO MISTAKES. PERFECTION.. Let me guess. We're so fu*king gifted.

Carry your stupid a.ss to rehab and gtf off of what the fu*k you've been on.
Are you fu*king kidding me? Sit your bi*chass down you cry baby emotional fu*k, jesus

If it cant even enter your small minded peanut sized brain that if a alien race has the technology then its just as likely, if not WAY more likely, that a previous human civilization had discovered it too, then you my friend are the one stuck in that little bi*chass sphere.

The bloody irony, im the one who is stupid and closed minded yet there is actual evidence of a previous advanced human civilization yet there is none of aliens, and you are not willing 1 inch to think that it isnt aliens it just could of been humans

There was a great cataclysm, humans were around and there are monuments all over the world which show we were advanced. How fu*king hard is it seriously to think that we mastered a form of technology we dont know about, or better yet vibration? Maybe if your dumbass watched documentaries which have interviewed indigenous people of the lands of the monuments and not some delusional motherfu*ker who probably never been there or talked to those kind of people, you would see where im coming from. They talk themselves about their ancestors knowing some kind of vibration method to move huge stone pillars etc but hey, it must be aliens bruh

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #40
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Sniggit said:
Are you fu*king kidding me? Sit your bi*chass down you cry baby emotional fu*k, jesus

If it cant even enter your small minded peanut sized brain that if a alien race has the technology then its just as likely, if not WAY more likely, that a previous human civilization had discovered it too, then you my friend are the one stuck in that little bi*chass sphere.

The bloody irony, im the one who is stupid and closed minded yet there is actual evidence of a previous advanced human civilization yet there is none of aliens, and you are not willing 1 inch to think that it isnt aliens it just could of been humans

There was a great cataclysm, humans were around and there are monuments all over the world which show we were advanced. How fu*king hard is it seriously to think that we mastered a form of technology we dont know about, or better yet vibration? Maybe if your dumbass watched documentaries which have interviewed indigenous people of the lands of the monuments and not some delusional motherfu*ker who probably never been there or talked to those kind of people, you would see where im coming from. They talk themselves about their ancestors knowing some kind of vibration method to move huge stone pillars etc but hey, it must be aliens bruh

[pic - click to view]

No evidence of alien civilization? Son, stfu! Just stfu. That statement voided everything else. I, 1st Sgt. Chester, has experienced every visible pyramid system on Earth! There is immense illustrations that contradicts your trash. c*ntcrusts sit behind CPUs all day on YouTube and think they're scholars.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
73 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
57 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
114 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
133 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy