Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
ImODbored 3 heat pts
space
space
$590 | Props total: 90 90
 OoChiLLoO said:
.............what do you mean......YOUR people.....?
at his avi and his quote!!!
 5 years ago '05        #22
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,304 | Props total: 6430 6430
 DallasTexas said:
no the egyptians were NOT blk...........

funny to be so proud of the "past" but living shameful now
Dammit; prove it motherfu*ker
 12-10-2012, 03:25 AM         #23
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HtownMike98 said:
200 million years?? seriously?

I dont believe that for a second. That ish could be a thousand years old or a hundred years old, these white people dont really know!
Dumbass
 12-10-2012, 03:25 AM         #24
youdug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and then this sh*t happened...

[pic - click to view]

12-10-2012, 06:26 AM         #25
Zaner210  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they should be careful could possibly be those face fu*kers from the Alien movie
 5 years ago '06        #26
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,843 | Props total: 1755 1755
 DaViLLe726 said:
blah blah blah aliens built the pyramids darkie.
All I see is teeth who said that
 5 years ago '10        #27
lltreyll 
space
space
$1,683 | Props total: 489 489

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #28
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
alotta ignorant idiots in here, I hate that my people did this bullsh*t, wtf have you done is the better question....
 5 years ago '11        #29
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
blasphemy! god created the earth and it's not that old!
 5 years ago '06        #30
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
only on boxden can a very intellectual article and topic turn to complete and utter ignorance
 5 years ago '11        #31
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
 superdrunken said:
blasphemy! god created the earth and it's not that old!

prove it
 5 years ago '05        #32
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
Any moron that sincerely believes that the Pyramids were built by Egyptians or any race of mankind is in for a rude awakening.
 5 years ago '05        #33
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,304 | Props total: 6430 6430
 bullack86 said:
Any moron that sincerely believes that the Pyramids were built by Egyptians or any race of mankind is in for a rude awakening.
I dont negate that we didnt have help but do you even know what the pyramids do? it would explain alot of things to see them in action
 12-10-2012, 04:01 PM         #34
youdug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
only on boxden can a very intellectual article and topic turn to complete and utter ignorance
i know.
 5 years ago '07        #35
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,966 | Props total: 5881 5881
 critiQue said:
You obviously dont read history.. .. these people did exist.. bible or no bible. the facts are in plain sight today still.. like the star of david just popped up 90.. 100 years ago you sir are a jackass.. ..stay in school. you probally think the egyptians mayans and sumerians didnt exist eithor
My man!
 5 years ago '04        #36
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 OoChiLLoO said:
.............what do you mean......YOUR people.....?
What do YOU mean by your people?
 12-10-2012, 05:33 PM         #37
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:

STFU&GTFOH These crackaz still don't know how WE yes WE built the Pyramids!

And don't bother with the Egyptians weren't black BS. That ain't no Middle East, that b*tch is AFRICA and back then, WAY BEFORE INTEGRATION, dem nigg*z was JET BLACK! Hence why when they finished making 'em, they built a big a.ss negro Sphinx at the entrance!

[pic - click to view]

the head from the fact it isnt weathered like the lower base is suggests that it was added by a later Pharaoh for whatever reason, also the fact that it isnt to proportion of the monument itself. Many say it was a lion and then readjusted due to one reason or another.

bullack86 said:
How is it hard to believe that a previous civilization ( the type of civilization that created many other monuments around the world that are at least 12,000 years old and colossal compared to what we consider was impossible back then ) wouldnt have a technology that we have not mastered yet? Or ever will?

Vibrations can move objects but we have yet to perfect it. Why is it so hard to believe that a previous human civilization had mastered the technique

youduglas said:
and then this sh*t happened...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #38
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Sniggit said:

How is it hard to believe that a previous civilization ( the type of civilization that created many other monuments around the world that are at least 12,000 years old and colossal compared to what we consider was impossible back then ) wouldnt have a technology that we have not mastered yet? Or ever will?

Vibrations can move objects but we have yet to perfect it. Why is it so hard to believe that a previous human civilization had mastered the technique

basically they werent European, so it had to be aliens
 5 years ago '05        #39
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Sniggit said:
the head from the fact it isnt weathered like the lower base is suggests that it was added by a later Pharaoh for whatever reason, also the fact that it isnt to proportion of the monument itself. Many say it was a lion and then readjusted due to one reason or another.

I need you to really research what the fu*k was going on then. Get out from your little sphere in which you believe that the world is "flat". Get over yourself. You folks want to claim that our ancestors were so great in terms of strength and etc, but tell me this, d!ckcrust. How in the fu*k of Evangel and John Curtis did they PRECISELY cut these fu*king blocks? I mean NO MISTAKES. PERFECTION.. Let me guess. We're so fu*king gifted.

Carry your stupid a.ss to rehab and gtf off of what the fu*k you've been on.
 12-11-2012, 04:06 PM         #40
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bullack86 said:
I need you to really research what the fu*k was going on then. Get out from your little sphere in which you believe that the world is "flat". Get over yourself. You folks want to claim that our ancestors were so great in terms of strength and etc, but tell me this, d!ckcrust. How in the fu*k of Evangel and John Curtis did they PRECISELY cut these fu*king blocks? I mean NO MISTAKES. PERFECTION.. Let me guess. We're so fu*king gifted.

Carry your stupid a.ss to rehab and gtf off of what the fu*k you've been on.
Are you fu*king kidding me? Sit your bi*chass down you cry baby emotional fu*k, jesus

If it cant even enter your small minded peanut sized brain that if a alien race has the technology then its just as likely, if not WAY more likely, that a previous human civilization had discovered it too, then you my friend are the one stuck in that little bi*chass sphere.

The bloody irony, im the one who is stupid and closed minded yet there is actual evidence of a previous advanced human civilization yet there is none of aliens, and you are not willing 1 inch to think that it isnt aliens it just could of been humans

There was a great cataclysm, humans were around and there are monuments all over the world which show we were advanced. How fu*king hard is it seriously to think that we mastered a form of technology we dont know about, or better yet vibration? Maybe if your dumbass watched documentaries which have interviewed indigenous people of the lands of the monuments and not some delusional motherfu*ker who probably never been there or talked to those kind of people, you would see where im coming from. They talk themselves about their ancestors knowing some kind of vibration method to move huge stone pillars etc but hey, it must be aliens bruh

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago