Dec 8 - Police: 7 Year Old Shot To Death At Gun Store

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-10-2012, 11:40 AM         #21
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 corys35 said:
Damn you motherfu*kers on here just make sh*t up it never said he pulled the triiger wtf u guys just read cliff notes and then fill in the rest?
You have obviously never handled a gun. Shooting a gun is not an effortless thing that just happens
 5 years ago '06        #22
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
Dam... RIP to the young homie...

If this makes you think of banning guns?

Should we ban pools in neighborhoods where ppl drown?
Or cars after traffic accidents?

5 years ago '05        #23
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,166 | Props total: 18441 18441
 Special Edd said:
um who doesnt rock the slide back and forth couple of times? so he ejected the clip and never pulled it back cool
For real..every time I always eject the clip & do that about 5 times
 5 years ago '06        #24
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 KFrizzle said:
Dam... RIP to the young homie...

If this makes you think of banning guns?

Should we ban pools in neighborhoods where ppl drown?
Or cars after traffic accidents?

you make the same lousy arguments EVERY gun thread
 5 years ago '06        #25
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 nightmare said:
you make the same lousy arguments EVERY gun thread
Right because, its stupid as fu*k for ppl to want to ban guns due to an accident...

Just like it's stupid as hell to ban booze if a drunk driver accident happens...

ask the other 10 million gun owners in the country if anything bad happened w/ their guns...
 5 years ago '04        #26
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 westsideknicks said:
white man gets off for murder!

and you're mad

But as for the Dad. What a dumb fu*k. 1) You're not supposed to bring in loaded magazines, much less a loaded gun when you go to the gun store. 2) If he was leaving the range, what dumbass leaves with 1 round still in the chamber? 3) Why did he not have a case for his gun? Just putting it on the seat and sh*t with a 7yr old there?

RIP to the kid. I'm sure the sorrow will be more than enough for that Dad. Damn shame.
 12-10-2012, 11:07 PM         #27
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:
For real..every time I always eject the clip & do that about 5 times
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

and you're mad

But as for the Dad. What a dumb fu*k. 1) You're not supposed to bring in loaded magazines, much less a loaded gun when you go to the gun store. 2) If he was leaving the range, what dumbass leaves with 1 round still in the chamber? 3) Why did he not have a case for his gun? Just putting it on the seat and sh*t with a 7yr old there?

RIP to the kid. I'm sure the sorrow will be more than enough for that Dad. Damn shame.
 5 years ago '04        #28
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

and you're mad

You don't carry into and out of the range? Every time I leave the range I have 1 in the chamber, followed by 12 others...
 5 years ago '04        #29
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Alf said:
You don't carry into and out of the range? Every time I leave the range I have 1 in the chamber, followed by 12 others...
I've been to 4 indoor ranges and 1 outdoor range in CO and every one of them says that you are not supposed to have a loaded weapon when you enter the building. One time the guy even gave me sh*t because I had 3 mags loaded in the same case as the gun but they were separate. He just said they prefer me to load them once I get to the lane.

And what kinda gun you have? You load your clip, c*ck it, pull out the clip and load 1 more in?!?!
 5 years ago '04        #30
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I've been to 4 indoor ranges and 1 outdoor range in CO and every one of them says that you are not supposed to have a loaded weapon when you enter the building. One time the guy even gave me sh*t because I had 3 mags loaded in the same case as the gun but they were separate. He just said they prefer me to load them once I get to the lane.

And what kinda gun you have? You load your clip, c*ck it, pull out the clip and load 1 more in?!?!
I have a couple but my carry is usually my glock 26 With the finger extension (or 1911 depending on what I am wearing) and yes that is exactly what I do. For rifles tho, it's illegal at least in michigan. And forget loading them in the lane, my ranges charge by the 1/2 hour I would waste half my money loading! For rifle I just load in the shop.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
81 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy