most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
5771 pageviews
32 comments

Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,205 | Props total: 19859 19859
Dec 8 - Police: 7 Year Old Shot To death At Gun Store

MERCER, Pa. — A man's handgun went off while he was holding it as he got into his truck in the parking lot of a western Pennsylvania gun store Saturday and the shot k!lled his 7-year-old son, authorities said.

Joseph V. Loughrey, 44, was getting into the truck when the 9 mm handgun discharged, wounding Craig Allen Loughrey in the chest, according to state police. The boy died at the scene at Twigs Reloading Den in East Lackawannock Township, 60 miles north of Pittsburgh. Store owner Leonard Mohney said the boy was shot in the parking lot, but that he didn't see what happened.

Investigators said Loughrey told them he didn't realize there was a bullet still in the chamber. "This happens all too often where people think the gun was empty," Lt. Eric Hermick told The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

Joseph Loughrey was questioned by state police, who said he was cooperative and distraught. The shooting is being investigated as an accident.

Messages left for the coroner's office and at a listing in Loughrey's name were not immediately returned.

[pic - click to view]

Craig Allen Loughrey, 7, Shot To death At Gun Store: Police

Damn, that is sad as hell. Some serious guilt dude prob has now. RIP

32 comments for "Dec 8 - Police: 7 Year Old Shot To Death At Gun Store"

5 years ago '04        #2
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 1340 1340
Not a fan of gun laws but to many irresponsible idiots with guns, how can a responsible adult accidentally discharge a weapon, even if empty u must a.ssume the gun is loaded idiot should be charged.
 5 years ago '06        #3
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
Kfrizzle gonna dodge this thread like the plague.
 5 years ago '04        #4
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
Some people are idiots. He didn't realize the gun was loaded. It is pretty easy to make up a rule for yourself to avoid things like this. For example: every time your gun is empty, lock the slide back... that way, any time the slide is forward, you a.ssume it is loaded... thus, the gun has no way of discharging because you "didn't realize it was empty."

... Did scare me one time though when I removed the mag and went to unchamber a round and nothing came out and I realized I was driving around all day without one in the hole.
 5 years ago '04        #5
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,724 | Props total: 480 480
even if u thought it was empty why pull the trigger while its aimed at your kids chest, im curious as to how the gun went off
 5 years ago '06        #6
biggdogg40509 
space
space
$831 | Props total: 129 129
3 places kids should never be:
1-Tattoo shop
2-Strip Club
3-MUTHAPHUKKN GUN STORE!!!

god removed the wrong one from the herd that day
 5 years ago '07        #7
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
the wrong person got shot that day.
 5 years ago '05        #8
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
I'm going to just say that if this kid's father had not had a gun, he would have been alive today.
 5 years ago '04        #9
shadychef04 125 heat pts125
space
space
$5,025 | Props total: 2967 2967
Didn't Read...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #10
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,851 | Props total: 3978 3978
He broke three cardinal rules of gun safety at the same time...

For one, he a.ssumed the weapon was unloaded.

Two, he put his finger on the trigger

Three, he had the muzzle pointed at another human being

Gun safety is really very fu*king simple. You have to be a willfully, careless fu*king moron to screw it up.
 5 years ago '11        #11
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,510 | Props total: 1035 1035
 biggdogg40509 said:
3 places kids should never be:
1-Tattoo shop
2-Strip Club
3-MUTHAPHUKKN GUN STORE!!!

god removed the wrong one from the herd that day
i've seen the youngest of young & the oldest of old at the range/store.. their parents start teaching them early, so it's not uncommon.. gotta be ready for that Zombie Apocalypse! Nahm'say'n?!

but nah, on the real, R.I.P. to the little homie. I don't know what ol' boy was thinking that his piece accidentally went of as he's climbing into his truck.. either he had a sh*tty holster.. or the firearm was in his hands, which would've been foolish..

glad i got my ruger, as opposed to the glock, which doesn't even have a safety..
 5 years ago '06        #12
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,604 | Props total: 8833 8833
um who doesnt rock the slide back and forth couple of times? so he ejected the clip and never pulled it back cool
 5 years ago '11        #13
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 1229 1229
white man gets off for murder!
 5 years ago '10        #14
rich21886 
space
space
$874 | Props total: 773 773
RIP sh*t is sad the father screwed up big time. Ur always told to always treat a gun as if its loaded & never point it at anything u dont intend to shoot. Some people just need to be a bit more educated on handling guns
 12-09-2012, 12:27 PM         #15
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How we know he pulled the trigger tho? He fu*ked up either way but could have misfired
 12-09-2012, 02:12 PM         #16
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That guy does not know how to handle a gun. I would never even point an empty gun at my kid. 1. He didn't check if it was loaded, 2. He pointed it at his kid, 3. He had his finger on the trigger.
 12-09-2012, 02:29 PM         #17
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevante said:
That guy does not know how to handle a gun. I would never even point an empty gun at my kid. 1. He didn't check if it was loaded, 2. He pointed it at his kid, 3. He had his finger on the trigger.
Damn you motherfu*kers on here just make sh*t up it never said he pulled the triiger wtf u guys just read cliff notes and then fill in the rest?
 5 years ago '05        #18
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,474 | Props total: 2472 2472
another one bites the dust because of guns
 5 years ago '11        #19
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 5 years ago '09        #20
jaybadzil5 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$368 | Props total: 0 0
 VicDutch said:
i've seen the youngest of young & the oldest of old at the range/store.. their parents start teaching them early, so it's not uncommon.. gotta be ready for that Zombie Apocalypse! Nahm'say'n?!

but nah, on the real, R.I.P. to the little homie. I don't know what ol' boy was thinking that his piece accidentally went of as he's climbing into his truck.. either he had a sh*tty holster.. or the firearm was in his hands, which would've been foolish..

glad i got my ruger, as opposed to the glock, which doesn't even have a safety..
Well not a standard lever operated safety but
Glocks have 3 internal safety devices and 1 external integrated within trigger
(Dont ask me how i know) lol

Yea bruh u A1 correct, poor gun management skills exhibited all around the board
RIP to the dead kid and prayers to the father man cause thats a tough one to handle k!lling your own child.

Last edited by jaybadzil5; 12-10-2012 at 05:21 AM.. Reason: Mis typed
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy