"Popped A Molly im Sweatin WOOO!!!" -Lebron

most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$13,450 | Props total: 2645 2645
Just because n*gga like songs and lines dealing with drugs don't mean they do it... you can admire a culture without indulging in it
 5 years ago '09        #62
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,168 | Props total: 13373 13373
Fickin dead no smiley need
 5 years ago '05        #63
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
avatar space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 KiddMischief said:

[pic - click to view]

who are the bi*ches in yo avy
 5 years ago '12        #64
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
Playing Basketball on Mollies









































WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #65
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,180 | Props total: 3093 3093
lol Trinidad James is winning...Ain't no way around it
 5 years ago '08        #66
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,028 | Props total: 516 516
lol n*ggas in here is amp'd just to say they was the first to try a drug smh lames
 5 years ago '06        #67
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$32,948 | Props total: 13571 13571
 Flying Jesus said:
i swear last year we were junkies...now that kanye and the weeknd have given it the co sign its all of a sudden the in thing...


people who been doin it before the rap hype>>


but i aint gonna hate theres room for everyone.

P.L.U.R.
Lol
like doing drugs is cool...........you dope head junkie
SMH. @ the youth
 5 years ago '07        #68
qaws23 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$768 | Props total: 185 185
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Lebron never popped a molly in his life tho

you dont know that
 5 years ago '09        #69
Damien2321 
space
avatar space
space
$506 | Props total: 95 95
Eh he Flexinnn
 5 years ago '07        #70
kounterfit21 
space
avatar space
space
$474 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by kounterfit21; 12-10-2012 at 12:47 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #71
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,322 | Props total: 1109 1109
 Flying Jesus said:
i swear last year we were junkies...now that kanye and the weeknd have given it the co sign its all of a sudden the in thing...


people who been doin it before the rap hype>>


but i aint gonna hate theres room for everyone.

P.L.U.R.
yall still are junkies
 5 years ago '10        #72
frenchalexander 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 2772 2772
 chasedg said:
dumbest line ever has other ppl thinkin u can "pop" "mollies" now, when molly by definition is PURE MDMA POWDER, it doesnt come in a pill never have never will because pills need SOOO much fillers and binders just to gain their shape. 1 line of the real deal molly is like a tinykey bump of some girl, maybe like real skinny but the length of the short side of a credit card. And thats probly equal to 2 beans, IF ur beans even have ANY MDMA in them at all, probly like 50% dont nowdays they all meth. Dont believe me do some research. I've had some TRUE Molly and it was amazing and I absolutely despise e pills because like 75% of them, even most of the ones that actually do have any mdma at all in them have meth in them. Most the detroit rappers know whats up, kdeezy talkin months ago bout how he'd never pop another pill in his life, but that he would get down on some molly. Yall needa watch the new drugs inc, for whoever things u can pop mollies. The one about ectasy, they break it down on there. But again for the record u CANNOT pop a molly!

mollies are sold in capsules. pop it
 5 years ago '04        #73
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$15,093 | Props total: 4105 4105
What has popped off the molly trend? I know Crooked I been mentioning it for a minute so I know its not that.
 5 years ago '06        #74
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,310 | Props total: 1078 1078
 datVAkid said:
Just because n*gga like songs and lines dealing with drugs don't mean they do it... you can admire a culture without indulging in it
the only reasonable person in here...


woooo




 5 years ago '12        #75
gandulez 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$259 | Props total: 548 548
 cal classick said:

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #76
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2829 2829
 chasedg said:
dumbest line ever has other ppl thinkin u can "pop" "mollies" now, when molly by definition is PURE MDMA POWDER, it doesnt come in a pill never have never will because pills need SOOO much fillers and binders just to gain their shape. 1 line of the real deal molly is like a tinykey bump of some girl, maybe like real skinny but the length of the short side of a credit card. And thats probly equal to 2 beans, IF ur beans even have ANY MDMA in them at all, probly like 50% dont nowdays they all meth. Dont believe me do some research. I've had some TRUE Molly and it was amazing and I absolutely despise e pills because like 75% of them, even most of the ones that actually do have any mdma at all in them have meth in them. Most the detroit rappers know whats up, kdeezy talkin months ago bout how he'd never pop another pill in his life, but that he would get down on some molly. Yall needa watch the new drugs inc, for whoever things u can pop mollies. The one about ectasy, they break it down on there. But again for the record u CANNOT pop a molly!
so what exactly is molly water? and wouldn't it make the molly weaker?
 5 years ago '12        #77
gandulez 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$259 | Props total: 548 548

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by gandulez; 12-09-2012 at 07:51 PM..
 12-09-2012, 07:52 PM         #78
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
umm, yo, what is a molly?
 12-09-2012, 08:00 PM         #79
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trinidad james
 5 years ago '10        #80
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
Word when you doing sh*t before people you're a lame, then when they hop on the bandwagon all of a sudden you're the one they go to n*ggas can miss me with that
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 112
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy